The Twilight Saga

Okay Bella is a Vampire, and her and Edward have been in love for awhile. But Bella has a secret that shes kept from Edward and his Family. She has two brothers Damon and Stefen. In this story Stefen, is mean like Damon but not as mean.
Preface
My names Bella Salvatore, but people around her know me as Bella Swan. I came to Forks to run away, from my family, I asked my Uncle Charlie if I can stay with him. He was a vampire but he didn't like it so he started spiking his coffe with this plant, I guess it lets you act and live as a normal human. I'm a Vampire, and I am in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen, hes the nicest person I know. My family doesn't know I'm here living with uncle charlie, and if they did know they would either bring me back to where they were, or worse send my brothers. Well I got to go I have school.
Chapter1
" Bella tell me something I don't know about you", Edward said. It was the end of school, and Edward was driving me home, the others were in emmets jeep.
" Uhh you already know everything about me ", I lied.
" really are you sure theres nothing I don't know about", he protested.
" honestly you know everything".
" well you don't know everything about me". his face turned serious.
" i'm in love with this vampire, with long brown hair, and a slim figure. she lives with her uncle. and goes to Forks high school". It took me a while to realize he was talking about me.
" Is this person pretty?"
" Extremely".
" Does she love you back". I said getting closer.
" I think she does". He said getting even closer, and then we kissed, until a black crow came and smacked into the car window, causing us to both jump.
" Stupid bird, now where were we". Wait a black crow. No, No, no, it can't be, they can't be.
" Sorry got to go", i said while jumping out the car, we were infront of my uncles house. I waved then ran inside, and straight up into my room and looked out the window. I heard a slight flicker of wind.
" What are you doing here", I said sounding irrated.
" Now Bella is that anyway to talk to you brothers", Damon said.

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

wat give u havent written since like july i think i mean come on write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
PLEASEEEE write more soon!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service