The Twilight Saga

Preface

Every puzzle has different pieces; for the most part the pieces are bright, happy… something you enjoy looking at.  But then there are the pieces towards the corners; always dark, shadowed… these are the pieces you would much rather remove from the puzzle altogether.

It seemed as though that were the consequence now, being what I had become.  The every growing puzzle that belonged to me grew depressingly darker with every happy moment I had.

Shouldn’t it be over?  Shouldn’t I get a free ride because of what I had been through in my life so far?  It seemed to be I had been through more craziness than the average human; it would only be fair, right?

It seemed like a joke now; my puzzle.  It would only be a matter of time before the whole thing was dark.

Views: 1309

Replies to This Discussion

Ok Damn! I love the way you write, and i love the story.

There's a sequel to this story as well if you're interested in reading it!(: (Unless you've already started, lol)

Its called The Fragile Line, and the link for it is on my page(:

I have the Newborns Saga, that I'm in the middle of writing with one of my friends(:

The first story is Newborn Imminence,

and the second one is Newborns: The Renewal

Both links are on my page(:

give me more plz

Well well well, Ms. Rachel Irene, I have to say you just may be the best writer I've ever seen, I feel like a story credic.But you are maificent. may I suggest some thing to you though?

~ Nightmares and Dreams

Suggest away!(:

And thank you for the compliment!(:

If Austin and Kensee ever have a kid you should name it if it's a girl something you've made up like I was just spacing one day and Aliminaria popped up.(You're welcome to use that name.) It makes the story more iteresting and fun.....By the way I love Fragile Line. :)

~ Nightmares and Dreams

Thanks!!! (: And i'll take it into consideration(; 

Thanks for reading (:  And I'll update as soon as I can on fragile line...(:

No problem....Please do, I stayed up till 11:40 where I live just to read them all.

I just started reading this story and it's great!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service