The Twilight Saga

Preface

Every puzzle has different pieces; for the most part the pieces are bright, happy… something you enjoy looking at.  But then there are the pieces towards the corners; always dark, shadowed… these are the pieces you would much rather remove from the puzzle altogether.

It seemed as though that were the consequence now, being what I had become.  The every growing puzzle that belonged to me grew depressingly darker with every happy moment I had.

Shouldn’t it be over?  Shouldn’t I get a free ride because of what I had been through in my life so far?  It seemed to be I had been through more craziness than the average human; it would only be fair, right?

It seemed like a joke now; my puzzle.  It would only be a matter of time before the whole thing was dark.

Views: 1634

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT NAME $$$$ LOVE THE STORY $$$$
Wonderful!! I can't wait to see if any imprinying happens now!!
I @#$$%# LOVE THIS STORY UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEE
that was purely amazing!
LOVE IT and that name lol update soon!!
everyones having girls lol... cute! i love it lol
10. A New Beginning.
(Renesmee’s p.o.v)

When I finally woke up, I felt a warm thing in my arms, and an even warmer thing underneath my back. I opened my eyes to find my daughter sleeping in my arms, and I was in Jacob’s lap. He smiled when he saw that I was awake. I smiled back at him.
“Congratulations, Jake. You’re a daddy.”
“Thank you.” He smiled and kissed my forehead. He took Kensee out of my arms so I could stand up and stretched. I realized too late that I had stitches in my stomach, but when I looked, they were gone.
“Carlisle took out the stitches and finished the job with venom while you were still out cold.” Where the stitches had been there was now a fine silvery line across my stomach resembling the rest of the scars on my body from the fight that had been almost a year ago. I shuddered at the thought, but got over it quickly.
“Finally, you’re awake!” Alice whispered loudly, coming down the stairs. “I was beginning to think you didn’t want to see your new house.” She smiled. My face lit up as I remembered; my house! I had a new house waiting for me somewhere! I started jumping up and down; Alice took it as a sign and started dragging me to the door.
Jacob and I followed Alice outside, and around to the back of the house. She ran until we hit the river about a mile into the woods. There, tucked away in the center of a circle of pine trees, was our house.
It was a small, two-story cabin. The door was tall enough so that Jacob wouldn’t need to duck when he walked through it. Or should I say doors; they were French doors. Something I had always wanted. Alice walked silently to my side.
“You’re welcome.” She whispered before disappearing into the trees. I took Jacob’s hand and we walked through the doors of our house.
We immediately walked into the little living room are. It was painted a dark brown color, as far as I could tell; a giant cozy fireplace took up the majority of the main wall. There were lots of family pictures hanging around the wall. The lights were all dim, giving the room a cozy, calm effect on whoever entered it. The furniture was gold and red, so where the curtains that covered the tall window in the room. The floors were hard wood, but there was a big carpet near the fireplace that the loveseat and two chairs sat on. My four favorite books sat on a footrest in the middle of the chairs and loveseat; To Kill A Mockingbird, The Host, The Choice, and Burned. I smiled at how Alice had known these little touches would make the room perfect in my eyes.
We walked down the short, wide hall; there was a bathroom on one wall, the door opened so we could see without really stopping to look. It was mainly dark oak cabinets and drawers with a big mirror and gold-ish beige granite tops. There was an absolutely huge Jacuzzi tub as well, something I knew I would enjoy in the future.
On the other side of the hall was a pair of dark wood French doors with the quote “There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.” written in Alice’s perfect script than traced over with black paint perfectly; painted without a single flaw over Kensee’s door. We opened the doors to find the prettiest nursery a baby could ever ask for. The floors and ceiling were wood, almost red in tint. A crib up against one wall with a hope chest at the end of it matched the wood in the rest of the room. The walls were an orange, almost pink-ish color. The crib had a light green mosquito netting over it, the light hung underneath the mosquito netting, making it seem as though the room were glowing. There was a single picture on the wall; a black and white picture of Jacob and I holding Kensee only seconds after she had been born. Kensee had been asleep in Jacob’s arms the entire time. He lay her down in her cozy little crib, and she settled in quickly, curling up around a blanket. We quietly slipped out of the room and walked slowly to the stairs at the end of the hall.
At the top of the stairs was a pair of elaborate French doors; they had a topaz pattern on them, making circles in what seemed like random areas, but I liked it. A lot. Opening the doors almost took my breath away. Mine and Jacob’s room couldn’t be more perfect. There was yet another huge fireplace. In front of the fireplace were a coffee table and two small loveseats. The floor was carpeted in gold, and had a Victorian design on it. While one wall consisted of the fireplace, and huge dark oak cabinets stretching to the ceiling; the other wall was entirely windows. Giving us a perfect view of the mountains and trees that surrounded our house. And when it was warm enough, we even had the opportunity to sit out and enjoy a deck that sat right outside our room. The bed was absolutely huge; it had to be a king, or maybe even bigger. The sheets, pillows, and thick feather down cover were all gold, matching the rest of the room. I watched a devious smile creep onto Jacobs face as he picked me up and tossed me lightly onto our massive bed. The sponginess of it absorbed me, rather than letting me bounce. Jacob plopped down beside me and pulled me into his lap, kissing my nose lightly.
“Think we should have another kid?” I asked him teasingly. I kissed him lightly but passionately, he grinned under my lips.
“Not yet.”
“No yet?”
“The idea doesn’t repulse me though.” He smiled and kissed me again.
“Me either… but…”
“But what?”
“I’m tired.” I admitted sheepishly. He laughed and tucked me under the covers of our nice warm bed. I cuddled into his chest, and hoping that all of this amazing dream, would still be reality in the morning when I woke up.

Here's My Idea of What Their House Would Look Like!(:

The House Itself!

The Living Room Area

Kensee's Nursury<3

Nessie and Jake's Room!<3
i love your view of the house...but that bedroom is to die 4...lol...uk your very quick @ updates...i love that! lol...& i love the ch as well...
omg! ur a genius!
The story is still great, but I love it that you take time to include pictures in you story -- first all the gorgeous dresses, now their home!! Really helps actually 'picturing' the new things, since some of us [ me!] aren't as imaginative as we once were!! Thanks!!!
omg awesomeness!!!
I LOVED IT!!
I freaking LOVE jake and Nessies room!!!!
Great job once again my dear friend(;
:D [: LoL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service