The Twilight Saga

~~~

The Other Mind Reader is about a 17 year old human girl named Jamie. She has blonde hair and green eyes that moves to Forks. Her life is completely ordinary. Except for the fact that she can read mind. She moves to forks and meets Edward Cullen. She finds out to quickly he's a vampire. Well you hav to read the rest to find out more so go ahead......

Most characters are owned by Stephanie Meyer

Chapter 1: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!

I was walking to my next class with KC it was a regular day you know boring classes, disgusting lunch. Nothing different until I passed Julie Bax on my way to Biology.

"Yuck! Look at that skirt that Jamie is wearing! Did she find it at the very bottom of a trash can?”
I turned around at what seemed like lighting speed.

"Excuse me". Then Julie looked at me like I was crazy! So I just started t curse her out, but she just kept staring at me.

I turned away with a smile on my face feeling very proud of myself for standing up to her. Then I turn to KC to brag about my awesomeness, but she had the same look that Julie had. "What, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why did you curse out Julie? I know she can be mean, but she didn’t say anything to you this time."

Then I had the same face as Julie and KC "What are you talking about didn't you hear her make fun of my skirt?"

"Jamie, Julie didn't say any thing to you, I was right next to you I would have heard if you did"

I must have been imagining things “O well she deserved it any way! Now I don’t have to freak out the next time she makes fun of me!"

Then we laughed are heads off and we were off to biology again.

Every body seemed to be talking during biology, but it was more like a quite whisper but I could understand all of it. I didn't talk because I was fail biology and my mom was going to kill me if I didn't bring it up, but I had a hard time concentrating with all the talking. The weird thing is Mr. Ferto didn't seem to care. I really don't care I just cant wait to get home to hang out with KC.

As soon as I got into the hall every body seemed to be talking really loud. It’s like some put a mega phone to my ear and talk into it with the volume on high.

Then out of no where I just start screaming "Will every body please SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then every body turns to me and there staring at just like Julie and KC. Staring at me. Staring at me like, like I’m crazy.

Then KC turns to me starts looking at me like im crazy.

"Jamie the hall is as quite as its ever been in months, are you ok?"

Then I just start hyperventilating. My breathing getting faster and faster.

I start running down the hall way at full speed screaming "GET OUT OF MY HEAD, EVERBODY GET OUT OF MY FREAKING HEAD!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m sorry the chapter is so short my first ever. I just want to get the background info on Jamie! Don’t worry the Cullen’s r coming!!!

Chapter 2: Start Over

It’s been about 2 years since my episode back in Gator High in my home town of Jacksonville, Florida. After that my parents were so worried about me and scared that they put me in a mental hospital. Well it turn out I’m not crazy, the doctors say a had a break down but I found out I can read minds. I know it is kind of weird but it's true.

A week after the accident I kept hearing voices and I was able to focus on one voice. I picked the one that sounded like my mom. I asked her what she was thinking about and it matched what the voice I kept hearing among hundreds.

Now that I know what going on with me I stopped crying myself to sleep thinking I’m going crazy. I still had the problem of actually going to sleep with the many voices of people minds screaming though my brain. Eventually In figured it out I have to sing in my head if I actually want to get anything done. I usually sing Check yes Juliet or Stay Young by We the Kings.

My moms got really worried about how I would the other kids react after me being gone for a year and a half of being gone with all the rumors about me being crazy. So we deiced to move pretty much to the other side of the country, to the very small town of Forks, Washington.

There are many reasons why my family is happy. My parents are happy because they think this small town won’t put as mush stress on me. No one knows my past so I won’t be made fun of or be put out as an outcast. But I’m happy because it is a small town so I won’t be able to read as many peoples thoughts. YES!!!! It will get a little quitter.

Chapter 3- first day

As soon as we arrived into town it felt like it got a whole lot quitter fast. Before we even got to the house I was fast asleep.

But my first day of school was a different story.

Every body was all up in my face. Some times this mind reading thing has its good sides. I can actually see if these people are actually worth my time. There was only really one person I really like. Her name was Angela Weber. She was so nice inside and out. She reminded me of my old friend KC back in Florida. The rest of were ok I guess except for Jessica Stanley. OMG you think at first she's really nice until you hear her think. She was just angry that I was getting all the attention. I really pay much attention to her after that.

I had a few classes with Jessica. Spanish, Math, and History, and the worst part are that she insisted that she sit by me in all of them. So I did what I always did sing in my head, but I had to scream it because she could tell I wasn't paying any attention to her so she got very irritated with me. WOW! That girl can scream very loud in her head. I sat by Angela and some of her other friends at lunch and this boy I think Mike was his name couldn’t stop staring at me and having weird images of me in his head. I had to control myself from me tiring not to go over there and try to strangle him. Then when I was tiring to block him out by singing I saw him.

O here he comes this will be Edwards

Chapter 4: First Sight

EPOV

Just another dull day going to classes, listing to the same lectures that I heard about 90 times, and going to lunch and sit there and stare off into space barely listing to the pointless chatter of teens in the back ground. They were all talking about the new girl who moved here from Florida. The girls thinking maybe that they'll get a new best friend and the boys happy that there will be something new to look at.

The only thoughts I really pay attention to are my families. Alice, Jasper, Emmet, and Rosalie. Alice was just thinking about when will the best day to shoping. Probably the day after we go hunting this Friday.

Then all of a sudden I heard a voice. This voice was louder that the others and it was singing.

It was a different voice. It’s probably the new girl then she looked straight at me. Her voice was beautiful and I didn't want it to stop.

I looked to see where the singing was coming from. It came from a small girl about 17. She had brown blonde hair. A mix between Alice’s and Rosalie's. With big green eyes that made her face color lighter and her face rounder. Her lips were big and thick. With a light pick lipstick on them making them shimmer when the light hit them just right.

Then she looked straight at me.

Then she started talking which was equally as beautiful.

"That so sweet he thinks my voice is beautiful. Wait I've never talked to him before. Right I must be going crazy."

Now I got confused. How did she know I think her voice is beautiful? "Hello"

"Hi" she said with some fear in her voice.

Then we both yelled in synchronization 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Tell me what you guys think of and if I should write more? This is my first Fan fic and I’m a little unsure.:)

Views: 991

Replies to This Discussion

i like it plz post more soon
yeah um that was really retarded
sorry! what hav u wrote!
i love this,

plzzz keep me updated.
sorry all i could come up with for now, trying to make everybody happy while writting 2 fanfics! dont hate me ill try to gey more up soon!
Very good!!!!!! Post more soon please!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying over here!!!!! LOL

~Sidayah Dawson~
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please please keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRITE AT VAMPIRE SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey guys! ummm...yeah. not many people are reading my fanfic as they used too, so I was just asking if u guys think i should continue? if u do tell more people to read cuase i reall dont know anymore.
off course you should continue!!!
We LOVE it!! please don't stop!!
no!!! you can't stop this is my favorite story on this site!!! please please please please please please please please keep going!!!!!!!! i love it i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't stop. I say, even if one person is reading it, I'd write it for that person because she loves it. Now there's a bunch of us, we'd all be sad. lol
Plz keep writing this story its really good............
I agree with Natasha lots of people do read ur story and just don't comment so dont let that stop u writing:-)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service