The Twilight Saga

Thank you I LOVE EDWARD for the banner (bottom)

Edward and Bella have lived next door to each other all their lives but never had a chance to sit down and get to know each other. The Cullen family owns many business's across the country and a famous french Restaurant. what happens when the most wanted man in America wants Bella and only looks at her through the other side of a giant double sided mirror.

I do not own the twilight characters but do use the characters. lucky stephanie meyer.

Ch. 1 long lived crush

I am Edward Cullen, son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, brother too Jasper and Emmett Cullen, and wanted by the women in Washington. Many people think of me as a player because that’s what the magazines and newspapers write. I love having companies spread over the world and knowing people know who I am but I also hate not being able to go out with a decent girl because no one wants me for me everyone wants me for money. My mom Esme owns a restaurant she calls Le Tapis Rouge it’s a very elegant restaurant named by my great grand parent who lived in France, hence the name being French translated to English it means the red carpet. They started it with hopes of it becoming big and loved by all the important people in the states, Esme did just that by advertising it and now many “important people” like celebrities and authority figures come to eat. My mom was poor when she met my father, Carlisle fell in love with her and both of their parents agreed so here we are.

“Having fun looking at the girl of you dreams” Jasper said strolling in casually.

“Jazz I am hopeless aren’t I?” I asked him. See there was this girl who worked at my restaurant, actually Esme was in love with Bella because she was her late best friend Renee’s daughter. My attraction started when I first saw her at the age of 6 and she was only 5, yeah yeah young love, but she never noticed me. I would see her playing at our school and I remembered sharing crayons with her whenever Em and Jazz weren’t around.

*flashback*
I had just gotten a break from Emmett and Jasper who were currently watching power rangers the movies (that is the best movie ever) and ms. Wonderful told us to do something because she was grading papers for her 6th grade class.

“hi Bella” I said shyly, I went to sit in the green chair while she sat in the blue.

“hi Edward” she looked up “Do you want to draw something?” she was playing with her hands.

“yeah that sounds like a lot of fun” I grinned like I had one a whole batch of cookies. We pulled a piece of paper out and some crayons to start drawing. In the middle of our session I saw her looking for some more colors.

“here Bella” I said passing her the crayon box, “ we can both use the crayons.” I passed her the box and she kindly accepted them.

10 minutes later….

“hey Ederd…can I see what your drawing?”

“yup” she sat closer to me and we exchanged papers.

“wow that’s a pretty sun Ederd” Bella said smiling.”

“really” I grinned cheekily as she nodded.

*end of flashback*

I know who likes someone after they share crayons with her…but as she got older I couldn’t stop thinking about how much I wanted to be with her. And then high school came around and I got pushed up because Emmett was super popular and Bella was left to fend for herself. I was always happy she had Alice and Rosalie to befriend with, Jasper being a year younger than me but still in my grade along with Bella, Alice, and Rosalie because all of them were either to smart or made the age mark to be in the our class. Jasper also had a slight crush on Alice and Emmett had a crush on Rosalie but we never talked to the much because we were in the popular crowd and the weren’t. Bringing me back to the future, Bella liked to look over herself but that wasn’t going to happen with Esme and Sarah being with her. She was currently working for a Publishing company and working part time here. And every day she would clean the large mirror that reflected our guest, but she didn’t know that this was a double sided mirror that we got to look over the people. That was were I got to see her because I didn’t have enough power to go up her and ask her out.

BPOV

“welcome to our restaurant Mr. and Mrs. Banks!, do you have a reservation?” I asked sweetly. I loved working here. Oh I didn’t even get to introduce myself, I am Isabella Swan but I like to be called Bella. I work at two places, full time at a publishing company and part time here taking calls, calculating the expenses, and occasionally cleaning up.

“yes” Mr. Banks answered me. I looked down the list and found their name with the number 4 across it.

“are two more people joining you tonight?” I asked walking them to an empty table.

“yes! My daughter and her husband are coming down to see us! All the way from Italy.” I smiled to them but I didn’t feel it . This happened so many times to them, they would make reservations for 4 and then the other 2 never came.

“that’s nice… well our waiters will be out with your preferable wine” I walked away with hope that their daughter would make it.

“Angela” I called from the podium.

“yes” Angela was my partner here at the restaurant and I don’t know where I would be without her today.

“it’s the Banks!” I smiled knowing that wall I had to say. I was walking through the tables when I heard the usual gossip going around.

“Janice did you know Edward, Jasper, and Emmett are single?” the girl said. Great more people talking about the three famous sons of America.

“Yeah I did Laurice they are like the cutest things on this planet.” one of them leaned toward the mirror and fixed her hair. Wait I hadn’t clean that! Another thing to do.

“well whatever you too they wouldn’t go out with us…we are like only 16” another girl said.

“we can hope” Janice said. What did she know? I have had this huge crush on Edward ever since I was 16 years old because he saved me from falling down the stairs.

*flashback*

I had just gone to go pick up a dress Esme had bought for me from Italy when she had gone their during the summer.

“Bye Esme! I really love the dress but you shouldn’t have!” I said walking toward the stairs.

“Oh Bella nonsense it is going to look spectacular on you” I smiled at her and forgot the stair were close by when I tripped over the banister. Waiting for the stairs to bruise my body two arms came intact with my waist and I was set on the ground. Turning to see my savior I ducked my head and immediately recognized the scent, it was Edward.

“Bella please be careful.” Edward said embracing me.

“Thank you Edward”

“I am walking you down the stairs” Edward said.

“no Edward” but it was too late he was walking with me holding the side of my body. When we finally made it to the door I thanked him and he closed the door muttering something…

*End of flashback*

I knew the brothers because I myself lived at the Brandon’s which was next door to the cullens mansion and were my best friend since forever lived. Esme the owner of this restaurant and Sarah Alices mom took me as their child after Renee my mom died. I was
A wreck because I had already lost Charlie that same year. Edward would at times play with Alice and I or we would see them in high school from time to time. Alice, Rosalie (my other best friend), and I were always made fun of, which I don’t understand because they were beautiful. The Cullens however lived the life of luxury all their lives they
were always considered popular.

Now Alice, Rosalie, and I lived in a lovely flat in New York and we all had two jobs even though we didn’t need them we liked to have the feeling of assurance in our lives. My parents had left me with a lot of money but I only used it for University. Alice has her own line of clothing and Rosalie is a super model but also a car designer. I looked at the clock and saw 3 hours had passed, most of the people were gone, The banks were still awaiting their guests, and I had a mirror to clean.

Edward= 23
Bella =22
Alice=22
Rosalie=23 (had to start in their class because her b-day is in December.)
Jasper=22
Emmett=25

Bella’s Work outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/uniform/set?id=14714514

Angela’s work outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/angela_outfit/set?id=14715010

Restaurant

http://www.polyvore.com/restaurant1/set?id=14715079

do ya like it please comment!

other stories: unseen love http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/unseen...

different: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/differ...
music that helped me....

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

Great Write More
I liked it.
AMAZING POOR MR. AND MRS.BANKS THEY ARE SO NICE AND BEING ABANDAND FROM THEY'RE SON IS SO SAD PLISS MAKE THEM HAPPY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ALIL BIT!! LOVE IT
this is great i love it
I love it
i love it!!!!!!
love it
keep going
I want more
loved it
Hey I'm a new reader here and I just wanna say keep writing I love ur story
love your story. keep on going, and can u keep me updated plzzzz
Wonderful chapter!!!
can't wait for more =)
hey nice job i love it i'm glad that you put more up i love ALL your storys and thanks for the update plz plz do it again when you put more up =]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service