The Twilight Saga

On my old account, I had this and it was getting very popular, until I discontinued using that profile. Then I made this new account, and now I hope I can get most of my readers back! So please, help me out and read and comment. I'm always open for criticism! Maybe this will get very popular! :D

SUMMARY

Bella is a very popular girl in Forks Washington. She's the one that everyone loves to hate, and hates to love. She has so many people envious of her, and dying to be her, and to share the power she has over the junior class at Forks High School. She currently doesn't have a boyfriend, but what happens when the irresistable, Edward Cullen, moves to town and catches her heart? Will he show the affection back, or will he beg begging for a chance with her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREFACE

Drowning. Drowning in my tears. Not tears of hate, but tears of joy and in tears of love. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He looked me in the eyes, and then I noticed it.  He was everything I wanted. I could let him watch me cry because he didn't judge me. He never did. He was the one person who wouldn't judge me if I was bald. He would love me.

He looked me in the eyes. I watched him. Bring his hand up to my face. He was going to do it, finally. He was actually going to kiss me. He caressed my face, looking deep into my eyes. He leaned in closer. I close my eyes and pursed my lips.

I never got a single touch on my lips. I opened my eyes to see his back to me, walking away. Jerk.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Shadow! :D
as how are ya?
I want more
Sorry I haven't posted!
OO HOW I MISS THIS!!!! u know i love it!!!
write more lexi!<33
ily
xxxxxx
I love this story!
It's been too long since you have updated so please update soon! (:
i agree update more sooon!
awesome job!... please post more soon! :)
please post more soon!!!
Need more soon!!

wowowoow this is quite fantastic (:

please add and update me! tis fabbie <3

xoxo--Dancing Vampire

please post more soon!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service