The Twilight Saga

In this story, Bella is a very popular girl in Forks Washington. She has so many people envious of her, dying to be her, and to share her power she has over the junior class. She currently doesn't have a boyfriend, but what happens when the irresistable, Edward Cullen, moves to town and catches her heart. Will he show the affection back, or will he begging for a chance with him?

Preface (In The Future)

Drowning. Drowning in my tears. Not tears of hate, but tears of joy, tears of love. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He looked me in the eyes. He was everything I wanted. I could let him watch me cry because he didn't judge me. He never did. He was the one person who wouldn't judge me if I was bald. He would love me.

He looked me in the eyes. I watched him. Bring his hand up to my face. I knew what he was going to do. He was going to kiss me. He was. He was finally going to do it. He caressed my face, looking deep into my eyes. He leaned in closer. I close my eyes and pursed my lips.

I never got a single touch on my lips. I opened my eyes to see his back to me, walking away. Jerk.

Chapter List:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Polyvore Outfits and Items
Bella's First Day Outfit (Chapter 1)
Bella's Electronics
Bella's 2nd Day (Chapter 3)
Bella's 3rd Day (Chapter 4)
Bella's Pub Outfit (Chapter 5 and 6)
Bella's After Party Outfit (Chapter 7)
Bella's Shopping With Xenia Outfit (Chapter 8 and 9)
Xenia's Shopping Outfit (Chapter 10)
Xenia's Homecoming Dance Outfit
What Xenia bought shopping

Views: 1280

Replies to This Discussion

;;;
pz writ more soon!
I ♥ ur ff!! = D
(new reader)
Plz plz plz plz update soon!! = D
wow
i read ur story its so good i like how u make bella different u make her ur own. at first it took me a while to get usesd to the her but then i liked her character. i think ur story is really good i can't wait for u to post another chapter. plz write soon.
Would anyone like to take this over?
I would love to take it over
Could you send me a link to one of your stories that you have written, or are writing right now?
Yes I am let me give you a link to two of my stories.

High School Drama&Love-http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/high-s...

Edward's Affair-http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/edward...
i wonder who was at the door.
i think Xebia was leaving
good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service