The Twilight Saga

Preface:
Bella's Pov:
I paced around the house for the stuff I needed to take with me and had the movers pack it and take it out of the house, Edward was depressed on the couch, I didnt take a chance to glance at him.. he was always asking why, and I always said the same thing..things are different between us now, and they were. I wasnt ever planning to tell him why either..I wanted to get my stuff and try to leave this life behind me, even if it hurt, and even if I could cry over it, it was the right thing to do, I knew that already..

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

DEANDRA!!!!!! LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES!
AWWW CUTE
love it plz keep me updated
can't wait 4 more
I SO WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!!! ITS TOTALLY OKAY THAT U POSTED THE SAME CHAPPY TWICE.....THAT ONLY MAKES ME EVEN MORE CRAZY LOL.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!
LOVE IT
Bella's POV

I protested by complaining in the change room while I was slipping on a mid-night blue dress. "This is ridiculous Edward Cullen, you know that I do not wear dresses" I said as I emerged from the change room. Edward looked up from the desk as he put a pen down, "Yeah, however Bella, you should start" he said biting his lip. "Don't give me that look" I said, if he did I might loose my dignity.. I giggled and walked to the door, "Am I meeting you in the car?" I asked getting cocky.
Edward nodded as he left the dress counter, "You look indescribably Lovely Bella" he whisper lust leaking into his words.
It wasn't until we got in the car that I realized everyone else was gone, and I got a nasty pang of nervousness, "Okay Edward, I'm in a dress, we've been driving forever what's going on?" I asked as we sped out of the parking lot
"You'll see" he said as he raised a perfect brow and gave me the crooked smile, "hmm" I pouted and crossed my arms... watching the scenery pass by growing ever more impatient.
"Okay Bells, were here" Edward announced as we pulled up to what looked like a two minute walk from a clearing in the woods.. His phone rang and I jumped with fright
"I herd she says yes!! Hurry" and edward hung it up again
As my door opened I realized what was going on and part of me wanted to be appalled, he assumed I would just say yes... Okay not quite, "Damn it Alice" I mumbled as I got out of the mustang.
"You think buying me dresses and driving me out here without a clue was" I went on to lecture as his lips connected with mine, "you still love me" he said matter-of-factly, I was still "dazzled"
"Okay break it up love birds and hand me my sister, Edward go" Emmett stood with his arm out to take mine, kissing my palm he whispered, "I did miss you, you ready"
"I can't believe this is happening" I said feeling knots form in my stomach, I think I was to many emotions at once
Emmett chuckled, "You've been a Cullen for years Bella, of course you believe it" he told me as he started to walk It sounded like an orchestra began to play, and as we entered the clearing I realized that was exactly what it was. The scene before me was amazing, I would have stopped mid-step if it weren't for Emmett, it was almost an exact replica of our wedding so many years ago. "Oh Alice" I whispered, she was standing on the opposite side of Jasper radiant as I'm sure by now I was.
Emmett passed my hand to Edwards gently, "Edward Cullen" I whispered still dazed, Esme, Carlisle, Jake, Nessie, Nathan everyone looked perfectly lovely. This was more than I could have ever imagined. Unlike the rest of the scene Edward spoke refreshed vows which took my breath away (not that it mattered)
"I do"
and he was kissing me again, I will be in his arms forever and ever
"Whats a few lost years Bell" he whispered "Please don't ever do it to me again, I couldn't live through it three times"
Esme was as close to tears as we can get she came to hug me and Alice right behind her, "if I wasn't exuberant I would have to kill you" i giggled
"Nah I don't believe that anymore Bells" she shrugged and danced off toward Jasper
"Mom" Nessie cried, "that was perfect" she said sighing as she wrapped me into a loving embrace that we hadn't shared for a long time. She hugged Edward as Jake came up, "this means.. your here right... like staying"
I smiled, "that's exactly what it means Jakey" I said reaching up to hug him
I'll write more tonight, if anyone still reads xox
YES, SHE IS STAYING!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH......LIKE OMG I LOVE IT......I CRIED LIKE, THAT WAS SO SWEET!! AWWWW, I BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALE AND BELLA HAS HER FAIRYTALE!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!! WE FINALLY GOT MY #1 FAN FIC BACK!!!!!!
I swear, Im writing more... I wasn't finished xox thank you so much I am absolutly flattered
WOW SIS, I REALLY LOVE IT,
Xox thanks guys

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service