The Twilight Saga

Quil was once just an ordinary guy, chiling with his friends and dating girls. Then he turned into a werewolf, and found the love of his life.....a two year old named Claire Young. What happens to a wolf when he has a....young imprint?

CLICK HERE TO READ THE WHOLE STORY!!!

Copyright© 2009 by , Amanda S. All Rights Reserved.

This material may not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hey guys! being the random person I am, I have declared war on one of my fav fanfics!!!! So, it's called A Fallen Angel and it's Emmett's story, so in this war, we have to try and get more comments than A Fallen Angel (Link A Fallen Angel) anyway, i have nothing against A Fallen Angel, its actully one of my fav fanfics, but i'm really random and started a war, lolz.

AWARDS

Views: 178

Replies to This Discussion

Oh God! I hope Claire is allright..something tells me she's not though..Please post soon (today if possible :) ) and congrats for second place! YOU ARE FIRST TO US!
awww, thank u :) I'll have more up soon, but i am exausted right now!
wow!! so good! once again! i can´t wait to see more!!

WRITE MORE SOON! PLEASE! :)
thxs :) i'll have more soon!
hehehe, yeah i thought it was too :) thxs for reading
AMANDA!!!!!
Do you really just hate us that much?! You are literally klling me!! What the heck! If he hurt Claire, I am gonna get Earl and Sam and come shake you.....real hard! LOL!! Sorry, not a real violent person! Violent, red head temper, just not very physical! HAHAHAHA!!

Please update soon! PLEASE!!

I am the Beta (at least for now) for this new story! Yall check it out! It is gonna be good!!
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/true-l...
Best Non-Twilight one shot
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/writerschallengesawards/forum/...
New One Shot competition! The Volturi!
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/writerschallengesawards/forum/...

MyHotComments.com

“Earl” and “Sam” are dancing to “I Gotta Feelin’” by Black Eyed Peas!! They are so happy to be back together dancing and having a good time! Woo Hoo! Sam is still confused, but doesn’t know it!
HAHAHA! He just enjoys life; we could learn a lot from Sam!!
They are ready and anticipating the battle on All Worlds Collide and The Cullen’s/Black’s/Vamp Coven’s winning and kicking Aro’s evil booty!

Wendy
~”Super” Stalker Fan/Stubborn “you know what!~
TwiFan EXTREME!
O CRAP!!!!! Sam.....you won't hurt me...will you?
and Earl.....i dont trust him anymore!!
why?! why?! you know what? FINE! BE THAT WAY!
But, you better write more soon, or i will go off on you! D:/body>
O NO!!!!!!! *runs in terror*
Claire is fine, he meant a grizzly that was sneaking up on them, i swear!! not really

i didnt do it!!!!

*keeps running*
hahahahha! i love you Amanda! you're the best! you just made my day!
not really......y do u think it was crossed out? that was so u wouldnt kill me!!
no, i meant you made my day by being all

i didn't do it!!

*keeps running*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service