The Twilight Saga

Quil was once just an ordinary guy, chiling with his friends and dating girls. Then he turned into a werewolf, and found the love of his life.....a two year old named Claire Young. What happens to a wolf when he has a....young imprint?

CLICK HERE TO READ THE WHOLE STORY!!!

Copyright© 2009 by , Amanda S. All Rights Reserved.

This material may not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hey guys! being the random person I am, I have declared war on one of my fav fanfics!!!! So, it's called A Fallen Angel and it's Emmett's story, so in this war, we have to try and get more comments than A Fallen Angel (Link A Fallen Angel) anyway, i have nothing against A Fallen Angel, its actully one of my fav fanfics, but i'm really random and started a war, lolz.

AWARDS

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

lol
BAD QUIL!!!!!!! VERY BAD QUIL FOR PHASEING WITH CLAIRE SO CLOSE TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the chap!!! pleas post more!!!!!!
okay:) an don't b too mad at Quil, he couldnt help it!!
Kk thxs for reading!
awwww, but i cant today!!! i have a football game to play in
LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay!!! thank u for reading!!
omg plz post more soon
k :) i'm working on it right now
u guys want to help me? write down some suggestions for the story, plz i have mega writers block! just post them here plz :) and THANK U!!!
U can figure it out I'm sure..u are brilliant after all! Just make the thing work out somehow...BIG HELP E???
but i need some help for what to do after she gets out of the hospital!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service