The Twilight Saga

Prologue: This takes place at the end of new moon when Edward asks Bella to marry him. Bella says yes. So I’m going to start off when Edward asks Bella to marry him when they’re in bellas bedroom.

Chapter 1. B.P.O.V (this is the actual written message of SM from NM page 538 hope that’s ok)

“If you could have anything in the world, anything at all, what would it be?” Edward asked me his hand still on my cheek.
I could feel skepticism in my eyes” YOU.”
He shook his head impatiently. “Something you don’t already have.”
I wasn’t sure where this was going to lead me, so I thought carefully before I answered. I came up with something that was both true, and probably impossible.
“I would want … Carlisle not to have to do it. I would want YOU to change me.”
I watched his reaction warily, expecting more of the fury id seen at his house. I was surprised that his expression didn’t change. It was calculating, thoughtful.
“What would you be willing to trade for that?
I couldn’t believe my ears. I gawked at his composed face and blurted out the answer before I could think about it.
“Anything”
He smiled faintly, and then pursed his lips. “You have to marry me.”
I laughed silently in my head waiting for the punch line, and then smiled sweetly. “Edward I don’t get the joke. Please explain to me.”
He sighed much too loud for his taste. I knew him well enough that I had some how hurt him, so I started to trace his face with my fingers. Then he simply stated “Bella you’re wounding my ego. I just proposed to you and you think it’s a joke.”
“Edward please be serious”
“I’m 100% serious.” He gazed at me w/ no sense on humor in his eyes.
I contemplated this for a few too many minuets for Edwards liking. Then I looked up at him slowly and started to smile and say at the same time. “Well when’s the wedding date? Or do we have to plan one?”
Edward looked at me in disbelief. Come on Edward why can’t you understand that maybe I could want this too, I said in my head. Edward seemed to know the look on my face so he then kissed me so sweetly on the lips that I almost fainted.
“You really want to marry me?” he asked angelically.
“Edward I want you forever, no matter what!”
Then he held me even tighter than before and I leaned up and kissed his nose and eyelids and lastly his mouth. I was so excited that I was finally going to have my claim on Edward as his wife that I kissed him a little more enthusiastically than was needed.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

awww. . . . . soo cute!!!
LoVe iT!!!!
will u let me know when u post more, pleazZ?
yeah i think im gonna post more 2nite and 2moro
love it keep me posted
I LOVE this STORY!!!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service