The Twilight Saga

The Twilight’s Heat

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

Prologue:

As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. His cold skin made me warm all over and his curly hair touched my face when he kissed my forehead. His deep bright gold eyes sparkled whenever he looked at me and I could tell that he loved me the way I loved him, more than anything. He was my life. Jasper Whitlock Hale Cullen.

I felt bad for the way things were. The way we got to this point but, at the same time, I knew I shouldn’t. It wasn’t my fault this happened. I had no control over my thoughts, my emotions. Not that they were controlled, Jasper would never make me feel things I didn’t want to. Unless it was to help me. He protected me. But what I did feel bad about was my scent…

Jasper may have loved me but that didn’t change the amount of control he had. It didn’t change the fact that he had tried to attack me at my eighteenth birthday party a year and a half ago. I worry about if he will ever lose control around me again. What if he were to? I would die. I wouldn’t mind it though. Dying due to the love of my life isn’t a problem for me but, I know it would be for him. He would beat himself up for that. He hates that he can’t control himself sometimes. I wish I could help him more but being a human doesn’t help at all.

I heard a slight growl from the hall outside the door. I could tell that it was Edward.

“Don’t read my mind so often and you wouldn’t feel that way, Edward”

Jasper spoke very quietly but he and I both knew Edward’s vampire ears could hear him just fine.

There was another slight growl followed by a hiss before I heard a door slam shut and a window slam open. Edward was leaving. Again. I don’t understand why he was so bothered by mine and Jasper’s love. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him anyway. I’m sure he knows that, though. Maybe that’s why it bothers him as much as it does…

Author's note: I am very excited about this story. I feel it will turn out rather well and I'm very excited to see what my fellow Twilight Fans think of it. Leave a comment, please :)

- Dajah

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cheating, Edward, Jasper, Love

Views: 2265

Replies to This Discussion

Wow poor Bella!!! It's a good thing Billy called Jake!!!
Can't wait for more!!!

Chapter Nine – Leaving

“I wasn’t going to hurt her!”

Edward growled at Jacob who had been standing in front of me, blocking me from Edward, since we got to the Cullen’s house. Due to Charlie trying to get out of the house to see what was happening, the non-humans had to get moving and because Cullen’s cannot be in La Push, to the Cullen house we went. Jacob had phased and road with me in my truck, meeting up with Edward, Jasper, Alice, and the rest of Cullen family there. The car ride wasn’t its normal quite time.

“Are you okay, Bell?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

I drove with complete focus. I can’t believe that Edward would act that way with me…

“Did he hurt you?”

Jacob’s worried eyes were glued to me.

“No, just grabbed me. Nothing huge.”

I won’t tell Jake that my shoulders now throbbed. That would only make this worse than what it is. I haven’t even gotten to tell Jasper that I’m leaving him for Jake yet. No need to make this any bigger than what it already is.

Jacob growled. He was rather annoyed with the Cullen family right now and, I don’t blame him.

“The hell you weren’t!”

Jacob’s voice sounded angrier than I’ve ever heard before. It was scary but, I wasn’t scared. Edward looked to be worried about it though. I wonder what Jake is thinking…

I was up against a wall with Jacob’s huge and perfectly toned body blocking me from Edward and all the rest of the Cullen’s as well. I can tell he’s refusing to take any chances.

“Jacob, lets relax. I’m sure Edward would never hurt Bella and its best if we just all stay calm.”

Carlisle was calm and reserved as he spoke which just seemed to tick Jacob off even more.

“Don’t you tell me what to be calm about, leech. I have every right to be as angry as I want to be and the fact that your son is still alive is a shock so just be happy I haven’t ripped him to bits yet.”

I wish I could see past Jacob… he has me blocked from everyone which in turn, had everyone blocked from me. I hate not being able to see anything.

“At least let me near her. I am her boyfriend…”

Jasper’s voice was low and almost child-like. With a sigh I moved past Jacob, who had growled at Jasper’s words, and walked across the space between the Cullens and Jacob. After grabbing Jasper’s arm, I walked out the front door to the yard, leaving Jacob and the other six members of the Cullen family in the living room. I stopped and looked up at him. His gold eyes were filled with confusion.

“What’s wrong, Bella?”

“Jazz…”

“What is it?”

I looked away as tears filled my eyes. It only took a second for happiness to fill my body, the handy work of Jasper. I looked back at him with a forced frown on my face and he stopped controlling me, letting the sadness and guilt fill my body once more. The forced frown was replaced with a real one and the tears filled my eyes again. I felt terrible…

“Jasper, I’m sorry but-“

“But you’re leaving me…”

My eyes snapped back to his once his words were spoken. How did he know? Was it really that easily seen? How could he have known about Jacob and me? It only just happened…

“How did you…”

“I know you love him more than me, Bella. As much as I love you, I knew we wouldn’t last forever.”

“But…”

“Don’t worry about it, Bella. You and Edward were meant to be.”

Of course… of course he would think it was about Edward. He was likely waiting for this just so he could go be with Alice again. Why wouldn’t he have just left me if that’s what he wanted? Trying to protect my feelings or something? Gosh! I hate the Cullen boys! They are terrible at not hurting girls!

“No. Edward and I were not meant to be. Not at all.”

He could sense my quick mood change and looked at me with worry and confusion.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not leaving you for Edward, Jasper. I’m leaving you for Jacob.”

It was so easy to say. Once anger and annoyance took over me, saying hurtful things was just too easy. I just don’t even care anymore. Really, why should I?

“You’re… your leaving me for… Jacob?”

“Yes, Jazz. Jacob. Jacob Black. The werewolf. I’m leaving you for the werewolf named Jacob Black.”

Jasper looked at me with disbelief as the words left my mouth, one after another. I walked away from him and back in the Cullen house, leaving him to stand alone in his own front yard. When I got inside, everyone was still in the same spots as they were when I left them.

“…chance with her!”

Jacob was mid-sentence when I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. I could see Edward from the corner of my eye. His face dropped and his eyes widened. I guess this wasn’t something he saw coming. Huh. I wonder how he didn’t hear it in Jake’s or Jasper’s head yet.

Of course, Jacob kissed me back. It wasn’t a long kiss, just a few seconds and once it was done we walked out of the house calmly. Hand in hand, we went to my truck and I let him drive.

Author's Note: I am so sorry for taking so long on this chapter!! I don't know why but I was just so busy lately! It was crazy!! But, I gots it done and I hopes you guys likes it :) Thanks so much to my readers and don't forget to leave me some comments :)

- Dajah

Awesome chapter. Loved it!

Hi Dajah,

Wow lots of emotion! You managed to turn her gulit and sorrow to anger and spite very nicely - after all it is often the case that it happens. I'm guessing she'll feel very bad about say that to Jasper when she calms down. After all what had Jasper ever done to her? Wasn't he always the perfect boyfriend, giving her everything she needed? Love, space, understanding, physical passion?

I hope that Jasper gets Alice back, as long as she can be trusted. But I guess he will be thinking that all of woman kind can't be trusted right now.

Hope Jake is going to live up to the job. I think Bella is fairly hard work at times.

Looking forward to see what Edward is going to do now. Still hoping the intial adultery is going to be explained - but thinking that will be at the end of the story.

Best wishes

Chris

And Edward

Very dramatic!  She made her decision and said what she had to say.  It was a difficult situation, but she did what she had to do.  It will be interesting to see how every one will react to that decision.  Will they take it seriously or will they try to undermine it?  It will indeed be interesting to see how everything turns out!

wow nice chapter

I can't wait for you make a up date  this story was really good :) 

really good chapter, so glad she finally told Jasper and Edward!

Chapter Ten – First Time

Jacob smiled the whole way back to my house and I couldn’t help but to smile with him. I’m finally with Jacob Black. I am his and he is mine. He imprinted on me so I don’t have to ever worry about him cheating on me or leaving me for someone else. We were meant for each other.

When we got to the house, Billy was still there, and Charlie was pacing back and forth.

“Isabella! Where have you been?”

His voice was loud and angry but even a deaf person could tell that it was just to cover his worry. I should have called him earlier. It would have calmed him down and I wouldn’t have to come up with an excuse for why I left with the Cullens and where we had gone.

“She was with me. I’m sorry for not getting her back sooner.”

Jacob answered Charlie before I could even open my mouth to say something. I’m not arguing about it, though. What he had said seemed to calm Charlie down some.

“Are you okay, Bella?”

“Yes, I’m fine, Charlie. Jake took good care of me.”

I couldn’t help but smile as I spoke Jacob’s name. Billy looked between Jake and me a few times before smiling. He knew about the two of us and was making sure we both knew it. Jacob took hold of my hand and interlocked out fingers; my cheeks flushed bright red.

“I kept her safe, Mr. Swan. I would never let anything happen to my beautiful girlfriend.”

Charlie’s eyes nearly fell out of his head at the word girlfriend which made me giggle. Gosh… I hardly ever giggle. The shock on his face quickly turned to happiness and a smile took over his face.

“Now, this is a boyfriend I can approve of, Bell.”

I smiled and gave Jacob a hug and a small kiss before going upstairs. He and Billy both left and I changed into something more comfortable. Jacob knocked on my window about ten minutes later. I let him in and he smiled as he plopped onto my bed.

“Looks like Charlie approves of me.”

“Of course he does. He has been hinting that I go out with you since I came to Forks.”

He laughed as I climbed into bed with him. His arm wrapped around me as I lay my head on his chest.

“I love you, Bells.”

“I love you too, Jakey.”

I could feel his smile against me when he kissed my head. I blushed and looked up at him before kissing his neck. He sighed and closed his eyes, his hands moved down from my back to my waist then from my waist to my butt as I continued to kiss his neck. I moved my lips from his neck to his jaw line and slide my hands up and down his bare chest. His hands grabbed my butt, pushing me closer to him, and I could feel him getting excited. I wrapped both arms around his neck and my fingers ran though his hair.

He sat up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands slid up my sides, taking my shirt off, and made their way to my bra. Within the next thirty seconds, my bra was gone and I was on my back under Jacob’s large body. His lips found my breasts and I moaned as silently as I could.

His lips felt amazing on my body but I couldn’t let this continue. Not here. Not with Charlie just downstairs. What if he came up here and caught us?

“Jake…”

He groaned and kissed my neck. I sighed in pleasure and he smirked against my neck.

“Jacob… wait…”

He stopped kissing me but didn’t move away from my body.

“What’s wrong?”

“We can’t… we can’t do this here...”

I could hardly get the words out. I don’t want to stop this. I want to keep going and let Jacob be the one to take away my virginity. He didn’t even have to take it. I want to give it to him.

He sighed and rolled off of me, now laying on his back, and pulled me close to him. My head lay on his chest and my hand rested there.

“I’m sorry.”

His apology hurt. I don’t want him to be sorry. He didn’t do anything wrong.

“Don’t be, Jacob. I want to do this with you.”

He looked at me and grinned and I my cheeks flushed bright red. His smile takes control of me.

“Charlie won’t hear us, Honey.”

“How do you know?”

“Because, he’s not here.”

I sat up and looked at him, confused. What does he mean Charlie isn’t here? He was just downstairs when I came up to my room. He didn’t tell me he was leaving. Where could he have been?

“Bella, Charlie leaves almost every night and goes to my house to play poker with Billy and Sam.”

Why did I not know this? How could I not have noticed? I guess with everything that has been happening with Edward, Jasper, and Jacob, I just didn’t notice anything. Wow…

Without thinking, I lay back down and kissed Jacob on his hot lips. My hands reached down to his shorts and unbuttoned them before my feet kicked them off of him. He rolled so he was on top of me again and took his boxers off for me.

Things went on like this until we were both completely de-clothed and ready.

I was ready for him. I wanted him and only him. He is the one. My only love. He’s the one I want this with.

Author's Note: Okay, I know that is chapter took forever to post and that it is a little more graphic than past chapters. I'm sorry if that's something that bothers you. Just tell me and I'll be sure to either change things or but warnings on chapters that may have something like this in them. Thank you, readers.

- Dajah

Awesome chapter. Even though I'm against Bella and Jake being together I still like it.

wow things are getting steamy :)

I loved Charlie's line 

“Now, this is a boyfriend I can approve of, Bell.” lol he craps me up, I approve too

I hope they'll be happy together!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service