The Twilight Saga

The Twilight’s Heat

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

Prologue:

As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. His cold skin made me warm all over and his curly hair touched my face when he kissed my forehead. His deep bright gold eyes sparkled whenever he looked at me and I could tell that he loved me the way I loved him, more than anything. He was my life. Jasper Whitlock Hale Cullen.

I felt bad for the way things were. The way we got to this point but, at the same time, I knew I shouldn’t. It wasn’t my fault this happened. I had no control over my thoughts, my emotions. Not that they were controlled, Jasper would never make me feel things I didn’t want to. Unless it was to help me. He protected me. But what I did feel bad about was my scent…

Jasper may have loved me but that didn’t change the amount of control he had. It didn’t change the fact that he had tried to attack me at my eighteenth birthday party a year and a half ago. I worry about if he will ever lose control around me again. What if he were to? I would die. I wouldn’t mind it though. Dying due to the love of my life isn’t a problem for me but, I know it would be for him. He would beat himself up for that. He hates that he can’t control himself sometimes. I wish I could help him more but being a human doesn’t help at all.

I heard a slight growl from the hall outside the door. I could tell that it was Edward.

“Don’t read my mind so often and you wouldn’t feel that way, Edward”

Jasper spoke very quietly but he and I both knew Edward’s vampire ears could hear him just fine.

There was another slight growl followed by a hiss before I heard a door slam shut and a window slam open. Edward was leaving. Again. I don’t understand why he was so bothered by mine and Jasper’s love. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him anyway. I’m sure he knows that, though. Maybe that’s why it bothers him as much as it does…

Author's note: I am very excited about this story. I feel it will turn out rather well and I'm very excited to see what my fellow Twilight Fans think of it. Leave a comment, please :)

- Dajah

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cheating, Edward, Jasper, Love

Views: 2291

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter Twelve – Meeting

“How the hell does something like this even happen!?”

Jacob’s voice rumbled as he sped down the roads in my truck. Yelling, screaming, and growling. That’s all I have heard from him since Seth told him Sam was kidnapped. Which, has yet to be explained.

We pulled up to a clearing that I had never seen before but all the wolves were there. All but Sam, at least. Jacob jumped out of the truck and marched over to Leah, who was in wolf form, and looked up to her. Although much shorter compared to the huge wolf that was Leah Clearwater, Jacob stood tall and seemed to scare her.

“How dare you keep this from me for this long!”

His words were hardly understandable through the growls that rumbled through his body. He trembled and shook like nothing I had ever seen. Quickly and without thinking too hard, I ran to his side and held onto his arm.

“Jake, Baby, calm down. Being this angry won’t find him…”

Although trying to be brave in the center of a group of wolves that were 10X my size and an angry Jacob, I came off as a sweet little girl, looking for someone to be nice to her. Not what I was going for but, it worked. Jacob’s trembling slowed as he looked down at me. The wolves around us loosened up as Jake did and they moved in closer to the huddle. I hadn’t noticed how backed away they were from Jake…

Jacob sighed and held me by my waist as he pulled me in for a hug, ignoring all the silent wolves around us, and kissed my neck softly before whispering in my ear. Even though I knew that the pack could hear him as if he was screaming it, it was nice to have him whisper.

“Thank you, Honey. I love you.”

I smiled as I hugged him tight and then looked up at him, his smile had returned.

“Do you want me to stay in the car during your pack meeting? Or I can go home if you want.”

“Do you want to go home?”

“No. I want to help find Sam.”

Finding Sam was something of importance to me. Not only because he was the leader of the pack and like a second father to Jacob, but because he was always nice to me, even when he hated me. Really, Sam and I have gotten close over the past few months.

“Okay, Baby. You can stay. I’m going to have to phase though so I’ll update you on the way home.”

I nodded and he kissed my forehead before letting me go and stripping down to his boxers right there in front of me. It was shocking but I’m not at all complaining.

“Get in the truck while I phase.”

I listened. I trust him more than anything but I don’t want to start a pointless argument over this. I sat in the driver seat and watched as he transformed from big man to huge wolf and couldn’t help but smile. I had never seen him phase this close up before and never when he wasn’t midair and about to rip someone’s head off. Now that I’m thinking about it, this is the only time I have seen him calmly phase before. It was beautiful.

His boxers were torn to shreds and lay in pieces near his back paws but his clothes lay neatly thrown against a tree trunk next to him. He turned to me and nodded, showing I can get out now, then looked back over at Leah. He stood taller than her now which was something I never noticed before. With as big as the pack is in wolf form, Leah is the smallest. Then Seth. All the rest are about the same size… except Jacob and Sam are bigger than everyone else. In fact, I think Jacob is bigger than Sam too.

I got out of the truck and sat on the ground, leaning up against the same tree trunk that Jacob’s clothes lay against. All the wolves stared at Jacob then slowly formed a half circle, in some sort of order, then sat all at once, facing Jacob. Jake stood tall on the open end of the half circle and look around at all of the pack. Many times throughout the time there, he would glace at me, as if to make sure I was okay. As he turned his eyes back to the pack, something fell from the tree, landing on my head.

“Ouch! What the hell…”

I rubbed my head and Jacob was sitting next to me before I even finished my half sentence. The pack all looked at me as I dropped my hand from my head and I sighed as my face flushed bright red. Of course, the stupidest of stupid things to happen to me would happen now, as I sit in front of the pack, during one of their meetings.

I looked at Jake and smiled slightly to show him that I’m okay.

“Go ahead and finish your meeting, Jake. I’m fine. Just an acorn I think.”

With that, he walked back over to the pack and I picked up his shorts to fold. As I shook them out, something covered my mouth and nose and then I was lifted upward, into the trees. The last thing I saw of the ground was the pack surrounding the tree I just sat at and the wolf of Jacob up the tree trunk.

Author's Note: Is it really happening? YES! I seriously just posted a chapter update. Gosh... it was like I was never going to! I'm so sorry about that guys and if you are reading this, I love you so much because you actully stayed with my story :)
Thank you so much guys. Really, Its amazing that you stuck with it and I'm so happy you did. I will post faster, hopefully. And because I have gotten a message asking where I can be contacted when I'm not on this site, I have posted on my profile page ways of contacting me. So if you would like to contact me at anytime, check it out!

- Dajah

Great update!  Can't wait to see what happens next!

wow, love the drama, wonder what will happen now

Hi Dajah,

I love the update.

I was worried that Bella was going to get hurt if he phased too close to her, she needs to learn to stay back.

And I have no idea what is going on - how she got up the tree, how Jacob got tree it is all ver mysterious.

Best wishes

Chris

great update, it was worth the wait :-)  can't wait to read your next update!

Awesome! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen! I'm still not used to the whole Jacob and Bella thing but I will get over it. I finished writing Cold Summer, hot Winter and will update it Thursday or this weekend.

Chapter Thirteen – Vampire

It was dark and cold. Something rock hard and freezing cold was wrapped around me. It oddly reminded me of a vampire’s arms. I looked around me at the blackness and turned to look behind me to see nothing but more blackness. The only thing that wasn’t black was the bright, crimson red, eyes that were above me. Vampire eyes.

I screamed and a cold hand covered my mouth.

“Bella!”

A familiar voice called for me. I looked for him, the man who called for me. His deep voice was scratchy and before I could find the source of it, I was dropped onto something. Big, warm, and strong.

“Bella, don’t worry. I’ll get us out of here.”

I looked up and rubbed my eyes to see who had been speaking to me. It was Sam.

Behind me, a bright light shinned into the dark, windowless room I was thrown into. I quickly turned around to look at the person who dropped me here but I was too late. The only thing I was able to see was a tall, dark manly figure with dark hair. I turned to Sam and he looked at me in a way he has never looked before. I had never seen him like this. He looked… worried.

“Sam, Jacob is on a hunt for you. The whole pack is freaking out trying to figure out what happened to you and how you could have been kidnapped.”

I whispered, although I know that the vampire who took us could hear every word. I curled up into Sam’s arms and he held me close, keeping me warm. The dark room was so cold; the only way to keep me from getting sick was to hold onto Sam like he was a God or something.

“I wasn’t kidnapped, I willingly left with him. To protect Emily, the pack, and you. I figured the pack could find me and kill whoever that is. He knows us… all of us.”

Who could that be? I don’t know any vampires who would do this…

“You don’t know who it is?”

“No. He made me snort something and it killed my sense of smell… he comes in every hour or so to make me do it again because it burns off so quickly. I can’t tell who it would be off scent and it’s too dark to see anything… I feel useless.”

I sighed.

Author's Note: Short. I know. I'm sorry about that, guys. They won't all be this short, I promise.

- Dajah

ooh now this is interesting!!

This is very exciting - who is it?

The are red eyed, which suggests it isn't one of the Cullens but why would anyone else care if Sam knew who they were? In fact who else is he likely to know?

Very exciting

Best wishes

Chris

So now both Sam and Bella have been taken!  I wonder  what is going on?  There definitely are a lot of interesting twists and turns in this story!  Can't wait to find out what is going on!

nice....can't wait to read your next upate!

Ooh! Exciting! I love Sam! Can't wait for more!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service