The Twilight Saga

The Twilight’s Heat

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

Prologue:

As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. His cold skin made me warm all over and his curly hair touched my face when he kissed my forehead. His deep bright gold eyes sparkled whenever he looked at me and I could tell that he loved me the way I loved him, more than anything. He was my life. Jasper Whitlock Hale Cullen.

I felt bad for the way things were. The way we got to this point but, at the same time, I knew I shouldn’t. It wasn’t my fault this happened. I had no control over my thoughts, my emotions. Not that they were controlled, Jasper would never make me feel things I didn’t want to. Unless it was to help me. He protected me. But what I did feel bad about was my scent…

Jasper may have loved me but that didn’t change the amount of control he had. It didn’t change the fact that he had tried to attack me at my eighteenth birthday party a year and a half ago. I worry about if he will ever lose control around me again. What if he were to? I would die. I wouldn’t mind it though. Dying due to the love of my life isn’t a problem for me but, I know it would be for him. He would beat himself up for that. He hates that he can’t control himself sometimes. I wish I could help him more but being a human doesn’t help at all.

I heard a slight growl from the hall outside the door. I could tell that it was Edward.

“Don’t read my mind so often and you wouldn’t feel that way, Edward”

Jasper spoke very quietly but he and I both knew Edward’s vampire ears could hear him just fine.

There was another slight growl followed by a hiss before I heard a door slam shut and a window slam open. Edward was leaving. Again. I don’t understand why he was so bothered by mine and Jasper’s love. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him anyway. I’m sure he knows that, though. Maybe that’s why it bothers him as much as it does…

Author's note: I am very excited about this story. I feel it will turn out rather well and I'm very excited to see what my fellow Twilight Fans think of it. Leave a comment, please :)

- Dajah

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cheating, Edward, Jasper, Love

Views: 2295

Replies to This Discussion

well this is just odd, I really want to know who the guy is and if my hunch was wrong or comment.

well he didn't hurt her, wouldn't let her take the powder...who the heck is this vampire?  can't wait to read your next udpate!

Chapter Sixteen – Losing It

The days here feel like years… Where is Jacob? Why hasn’t he found us yet? Why hasn’t anyone found us…? Where is everyone? I’m hungry… there isn’t any food here. How long have I been here? What day is it? Is it even day? What time is it? Where’s Jacob….

I looked over at Sam, who was still asleep for what seemed like forever, and watched as he lay there, snoring slightly. I sighed and looked around the windowless room and crawled over to the door. My stomach growled for the millionth time and I reached up to find a door knob. Nothing. There’s no way to open this door from this end! My stomach growled again and I broke. Tears flowed from my eyes and I couldn’t do anything to stop them. Without thinking, I started to weakly bang on the door.

“Let me out!”

The more I knocked and banged, the louder I got, and the weaker I felt. I could hardly move to knock anymore and keeping my eyes opened seemed impossible.

“Let me out of here! Please!”

The tears contained and I couldn’t see anything in the already dark room. I heard the sound of footsteps outside the door and hit the door one more time before leaning against the wall.

“Please…”

The door opened and a bright light shinned in. I could hardly see the tall dark figure of a man through the sudden brightness, tears, and lack of being able to keep my eyes open. I saw him standing tall above me and then he was at eye level. My eyes focused on his. Even though they were red like crimson, they looked familiar… I stared at them and thought hard about what his face could look like. His hood was up, covering his face, and the light seemed to dim outside the room. Everything was getting darker, my eye lids were heavier, and then I couldn’t see anything. I felt myself falling and then caught by the cold hands of a vampire.

“Bella…”

The faintest of sounds before silence.

Author's Note: Hope you liked it. Urgh, hate the short chapters!!! Next one WILL be longer. That's a PROMISE!

- Dajah

oooohh!! no cliffie!! grr, post more soon, I have to know who the Vampire is

Who could it be?  What is going on?  Please don't keep us in suspence!

Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens!

Edward, Jasper, Emmett?Someone not in the Cullen family? A new borne who she knew as a human (less likely or they would have drunk her by now. I want to know.

And why would they be trying to starve Sam and Bella to death? Is it just a way of weakening Sam?

really good update!  can't wait to see who this vampires is and what happens next!

Chapter Seventeen – My Kidnappers

I woke up to a lighted room. There were windows and the sunlight shinned brightly down through them. In front of me was a tall dark figure with its back turned to me. Dark jeans and a black hoodie with the hood up. I could see the figure’s hands that were shining in the sun light. He turned around and all I could see was his bright red eyes and some shinning of his skin. The hoodie he wore covered his face so much.

“Bella, are you okay?”

I sat up quickly and nearly fell over before catching myself. I was sitting on a large bed and was covered with a green blanket that was wrapped around me. The room I sat in was pretty much empty. A table was on the other side of it which had a plate of food on it. The door was open and down the hall I could see a large door. That door was slightly open and could hear Sam’s weak voice coming from in the dark room behind it.

“Where is she!? What did you do with her!?”

Out of the room came another dark figure of a man, wearing the same thing that this man here was wearing, with the same red eyes. There were two of them…

He closed the big door and walked down the hall into the room that me and the other man were.

“Who are you guys?”

The two of them looked at each other before looking at me. One of them nodded and in response, the one that just came from the room Sam was in dropped his hood.

There, standing in front of me, was my kidnapper. His skin was pale, his eyes red, and his hair gold. He stared at me and I stared at him with fear and disbelief. How… how could he do this?

The other guy then dropped his hood as well and couldn’t help but cry. He took a step closer to me and I backed up as far as I could on the bed. My back was against the cold wall.

“No! Stay away from me!”

I closed my eyes and looked down into the blanket. I can’t believe they would do this to me! Why? Why would they resort to this? To hurting me… to hurting Sam?

“Bella, please, look at me.”

I felt one of them get onto the bed with me and move closer. My only reaction was to swing and my weak hand hit the rock hard body of the red-eyed vampire that did this to me. The sound of a crack and then my scream of pain before my hand fell to the bed.

“Get away from me! Leave me alone!”

I held onto my own hand and looked at the man sitting in front of me. His eyes were redder than the others. His hair was messy and he looked like a completely different person than I knew from before.

His lips smashed against mine and I was locked between him and the wall behind me. With my good hand, I tried my hardest to push him back, but he was not giving in. He wasn’t like he used to be… he wasn’t trying to make me happy. He was trying to make out with me. I got my lips free and screamed.

“How dare you, Edward Cullen!?”

The blonde haired vampire man I used to know as the sweet Jasper Cullen went from across the room to in my face in less than a second and spoke before Edward could open his mouth to answer me.

“We aren’t Cullens anymore!”

His voice hissed and growled in my face. There was a hint of hunger in his eyes as he stared at me and I scooted away from him. Or, tried to. Edward was right there, ready to catch me and hold me there.

“Where do you think you’re going, Love? You haven’t eaten yet.”

“Haven’t eaten or haven’t been eaten?”

Both vampires laughed and grinned at me.

“You’ve lost a lot of weight since you’ve been here… the blood wouldn’t taste as sweet unless you ate something, my dear.”

Jasper’s voice scared me. Both men were someone I had never met before in the bodies of people I used to love. They killed now… they drank from humans and they wouldn’t stop when it came to drinking me.

“You can’t make me eat.”

“You’ll do as we say!”

Edward hissed in my face as he screamed his dark words at me.

“I’ll do nothing you say!”

“Then I’ll do as you wished months ago!”

Almost imminently, Jasper was off the bed and I was trapped under Edward’s cold body. I couldn’t move or defend myself in any way as he ripped my clothing off of me.

“No! Get off of me!”

“You wanted me, Bella! Remember? You wanted me! I’m only giving you want you wanted!”

“No! Sam, Help me! Sam!!”

“Sam can’t hear you, Love. That room is sound proof.”

Tears ran from my eyes and down my naked body. Edward’s sharp eyes priced through me like daggers as his hand felt me in places only Jacob has touched before. I turned my head to hide my face from him but then Jasper was holding my head, forcing me to look at Edward.

“No! Let me go! Sam!!!!!”

I tried desperately for help from the werewolf that couldn’t hear a word I was screaming. Edward undressed himself and just as he was about to insert himself into me, werewolves charged into the room from all entry ways. Jasper was killed right above my head and Edward jumped off of me. His boxers somehow got back on him and then cold arms and a blanket wrapped around me. I screamed and was quickly shushed. The wolves and Edward all disappeared outside and I looked around to see Carlisle and Esme holding me.

“Bella, Honey, where’s Sam?”

“He’s… in… in… the… room…”

“What room?”

I pointed out the door to the other door that was down the hall to answer Esme’s question and then Emmett was ripping the door off its hinges. Carlisle quickly got up and ran into the room to check on Sam.

Out of all the growling and hissing from outside, there came the loudest yelp I’ve ever heard before a ripping sound and silence. All the Cullen vampires besides Esme ran outside and Sam slowly came out of the dark room and walked into the room Esme and I sat in.

He looked at me and frowned and then a sickly feeling took over me. It was Jacob… Jacob got hurt out there. Something horrible happened to him. Something terrible…

Author's Note: *Gasp*! What happened to Jacob!? Guess you'll have to wait and see.... hehehehehe. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

- Dajah

How did this happen!?  Did both of them go insane!?  Is there something else going on?  And what happened to Jacob?  Now I really need to know what's going on!  Please update soon!

What has happened to Edward and Jasper? Why did they suddenly do that to Bella. They were being nice to her in a way and then all of a sudden they decide to do that to her! I am trying to work out why... answers please I need answers.

Oh Jake what has hppened to you?

Sam don't take it out on Esme, it wasn't her.

Great chapter!

Best wishes

Chris

great update!  Edward and Jasper are such jerks!  can't wait to read your next update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service