The Twilight Saga

"I dont know what your talking about." I smiled as the doctor spoke to me, i avoided his eyes looking around the padded room, the white cliche clothes. He asked the same questions everyday "Savannah, what happened that summer,How?" over and over his questions repeated in my  mind as the flashback started.

Her face bloody and bruised, her lifeless body lay in front of me and the worse betrayal ever lingering in the back of my mind. The one i had trusted, He held my heart in his hand and he didn't wait to stab it,My sister laying there,dead. Tears rolling down my cheeks, For many reasons,My twin,my sister,my best friend, she lay dead in front of me and there was nothing i could do, i thought as i sad in front of her, and the worst of all He had been the one to stop me, he prevented me from saving her, i never thought he would, i trusted him completely and he broke it. My mother would be so disappointed if she was still around, My brother and her had been the ones that taught me how to fight, but Wyn she couldnt fight for  the world, but still yet she was my sister, and no matter how i acted i loved her.

"Savannah!" the doctor called" You with me?" he questioned, he always asked quetsions, Most of the time it got annoying, but i  could deal.

Yeah Yeah, im alive,Doc" i smirked a bit at my last comment.

"Well, havve a good evening Ms,Whine" he closed the door behind him,a few hours before the crap the called food would arrive, so i decided to try and get out again,,i banged my fist against the door"Let me out,Let me out" i called then suddenly i was back to that night."Please" the tears strolled down my face as i beat against the door, he was stronger then me, i thought he loved me but i was wrong,"Let! Me! Out!" i cried she was in troule, they would kill her if i couldnt get to her. I fell against the door sliding to the ground pulling my knees to me, i felt disconnected to her in that instant."Let me out!" i repeated over and over, then i felt a hand on my shoulder, i opened my eyes, i was back in my room at the institution my knees hugged close to me, and tears silently spilling onto my shoulder. They helped me up, and got me some water. I would never get out of here if i couldnt stop these flashbacks, if i couldnt erase her from my mind. I sighed,"Welcome home savannah" the las words i heard from my mother. I quoted her precisely. My eyes teared up as the helped me back to the bed, god me some water, and asked if ineeded anything, as always i shook my head and the left."Why? Why me?" i always asked myself" why did this have to happen to me?" the world spun in circles, everyone else loved their family, everyone else had lives, had good ones.Then there's us, the select few who have "problems" who get put away from society for the rest of their lives. I sighed rolling over to get some sleep. I laid there for what felt like forever, i knew was hopeless trying to get any sleep, i hadn't slept a lick since that horrible night, not that i needed sleep, sometimes it just helped.

The morning sun fell through the window, my door had been opened so i pulled my hair up and walked out to talk to Alice, the only person that understood me. I found her by the big window,"Hello" i smiled at her"Hello, Sav, i heard you had a rough night"

"I did, but why are you always here at the window?"

"Im waiting on my prince to come and save me" Her smile shone brightly

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

great update!  can't wait to read your next one to see how they get her out!

As we sat in the woods, both of us in shadows, most of the beings that paseed us didnt know we were there. i hated being in the woods, i hated living without my sister. its like half of me whas ripped aparts. " so what happened to your sister? if you dont mind."

" actually id rather not talk about it."

"sorry"

"we actually need to go to alice" i started walking back towards the fence but instead of going through the visters gate we jumped the fence and snuck in.

"grap the first nurse you see and take their uniform." i whispered barley audaible, as a petit nurse was wandering down the oppisite side of the hallway i turned and followed her." stay quiet" i had been granted a gift quite some time ago.

" switch me clothes" she did as i commanded" stay here, stay quite, and don not tell anyone about this" i left the room we were in making sure to close the door behind me alex was at the top of the hallway. He looked stunning no matter what he was wearing. we took off towards the lobby, alice of course standing by her window.

" Good afternoon, Ms. alice"

"Savvy!" i placed my hand over her mouth, about the time she noticed our attire.

"oh"

"its fine, alice this is-"

"Alex" his interuption wa accompanied by him shoving his way passed me, alice studied him for a while before saying anything.

"Alice,pleasure"

"the pleasure is mine Miss"

We began working on a plan to get alice out of here, aware of the rest of the actual emploees, visiting hours were drawing to a close a nurse approched alice to take her but i couldnt let that happen.

"Its okay, ill excorte her to her room" i smiled polietly

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service