The Twilight Saga

Hey guys this is the sequal to Left for Dead if you haven't read it heres the link<3 http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/left-for-d...

Chapter 1: Before the Wedding

There was a scratching sound like nails on a chalk board that filled my room, I awoke. Startled I looked towards the window and gasped. There, on the birch tree, was a huge black mass. I stared in horror . What if it was Jordan? But then I remembered how truely dead Jordan was, so I opened the window and Seth jumped inside "Seth you scared the crap out of me!" I nearly screamed at him, "Chill Nessie!" I spun around "Embry why do you do that to me?" I asked him, His brown and green eyes shimmered, "What's up guys except it's 1 in the morning and my weddings in a few hours. Wait  Jake didn't get cold feet did he?" Seth chuckled, "Hell no, he didn't get cold feet, he's been waiting for you to say 'I do' since before you could even talk," Embry laughed too, "Good," I sighed, "We wanted to know who are wedding partners were sorry about the rehearsal we picked up a vampire scent near Canada," Embry explained, I nodded," Not a Denali?" I asked suspiciously,"No" They both said. I smiled," Good Seth you have Angie and Em you have Tara," The smiled,"Thanks Nessie!" they said kissing my cheek '' Be here early please my dad needs you guys!" They laughed "All under control Nessie," They said flipping out the window I sighed. I started to close the window when it flew back open and warm strong arms wrapped around me,"Your not suppost to be here," I whispered,"I hate tradition you know that," There was a smile in his voice, I smiled too," Do you Renesmee Carly Cullen take Jacob Thomas Black to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked I giggled at his impreson of a preist, it was pretty bad, "I do. Do you Jacob Thomas Black take Renesmee Carly Cullen to be your lawfully wedded wife," I asked quizically he smiled down at me, "Hell ya I do!" I giggled and then there was another giggle at the door. I put my index finger to my lips and crept to the door and flung it open fast. My mother,Aunt Alice, Aunt Rose and Grandma Esme all lay on the floor  in a heap,"Who's idea was this?" I hissed. They all pointed to Aunt Alice, "You're all vampires! You can hear from five miles away and your all right at the door," They all nodded,"That's what I said," My dad called from down stairs,"My point exactly!" I said, they all left grumbling something about  bridezilla, I retreateded back into my room into Jake's waiting arms. He played with my hair for a minute and then he started to kiss me. He went all the way to my collar bone and came back up resting his lips on my neck, "JAKE! You give her a hickey before her wedding day I'll kill you!" Alice screeched from the door, I laughed and he did too. He kissed me again only on my lips. He groaned I started to take off his shirt , but he stopped me,"That's not what I meant the guys are here," I groaned too."Where are you going?" I asked. He laughed,"Cliff Diving, no strip clubs." I heard a muffled "Ah man! " from Embry, I laughed at that,"You better bring him back in one peice," I said out the window,"And you," I said spinning around,"Be careful," I breathed into his chest,"Always am," He said smiling,"Shut up and get out of here!" I said he smiled and flipped out the window, I smiled. There goes my future husband, I thought,"Yeah all to near future," My dad said behind me, I jumped. He laughed, " You look so much like your mother when you do that," He looked at me with the eyes only a father could have,"I know kids grow up fast, but you grew up entirely to quickly,"He sighed ,"Sometimes I look at you and I want my little girl back, but then I see you and you are so grown up. Sometimes I'd like to strangle Jake because of some of his thoughts and I think about last year," I shuddered reaching down to the scars were from Jordan, "And I remember how sorry he was when He came back and I know how much he loves you, but why is it so hard for me to let you go?" He asked, He looked like he was about to cry,"Because you love me," I whispered, "I love you more than you know," He said kissing my forehead,"I love you too." I said.

Views: 1662

Replies to This Discussion

I Think it’s just Alice want to do things for the dance :P

That is a thing of Alice right ?

xxSarah

Chapter 8 The Dance pt4
Epov

"Vampire?" I took in a gasp. "Yeah you better get down here quick,"He said into the phone. Jay was a statue next to me. I hung up the phone. "Delilah." He breathed, "You can't go!" If it was Delilah then she was here to kill me and we both knew it. I flipped the car around, "What the hell are you doing?" He shouted, " I need to know Jay,"He threw his hands in the air, we were both shaking. We drove at a constant 80 the whole way there, he was on edge the whole time. We pulled up and the whole pack was there. I got out of the car flying towards them. They cleared a path and then freezing cold arms wrapped around me. The woman pulled back, Alice. "Aunt Alice what are you doing here?" I gasped, " Roalice told me about the dance, and your mom's birthday is coming up!" She giggled I smiled, mom hated birthdays, but dad had probably asked Alice to come do this. I turned "Aunt Alice my pack," I smiled proudly, she started squealing so loud."You got pack leader?" She was acting as if I had just told her I was head cheerleader. I rolled my eyes, Jay was stiff behind me he hadn't said a word. "Jay this is Alice Cullen, my aunt." He nodded to her.I nudged him, "Jay Lahote, " He said putting out his hand, she greatly took it even though his hand swallowed hers."Aunt Alice, this is my impri..." Alice cut me off,"Sweetheart, I know who he is unlike someone Rosalice talks to me everyday on skype, now where is this Nigel I've heard so much about?" She questioned.Nigel stepped forward, Rosalice was no where in sight,"Where is she?" Alice asked quizically, " The car." Nigel awnsered. "Oscar go get her," I said he slouted and he and Jude Taylor ran off towards the cars, two minutes later we could hear Rosalice complaining about waking her up, Oscar kept reasurring her it was worth it, but it didn't seem to convince her. As soon as they came to the clearing we all parted so Rose could see, the loudest squeal erupted out of my sister my ears were bleeding. Jay flipped his hands over his ears and Nigel winced. They ran at each other hugging, giggling and jumping up and down. "Are they always like this?" Jay asked me in a hushed whisper. I nodded my head he just rolled his eyes. All I could hear from them was "Dance" "Dress" and "Eeeeekkkkk!!!" I just rolled my eyes this was going to be entertaining.

Chapter 8 pt 4

"Aunt" Alice!  Always ready for a party.  I wonder if the rest of the family will be coming too?

Seugnet just maybe:)

haha it was just Alice!! People over reacting for nothing!!!

Wow her sister is as crazy as Alice!!!

Love it!! Can't wait for more!!!

i told you it would be Alice !!!

She love party’s and dances !!!

Eeeeeeekkkkk !!!!

Keep me updated and Post more soon !!!!!!

i’ve have done about 3 days but i’m finally here so pleas pleas pleas

Post more SOON and keep me updated !!!!!!

xxSarah

great update!  can't wait to hear about their outfits for the dance and how it goes!

Chapter 8 pt 5

EPOV:

It was the day of the dance, Rosalice and Alice were running around barking orders at anyone who would listen. Finally they came in, Aunt Alice started curling my hair. Rosalice straigtened hers that way she could put it on top of her head, she was beautiful in the crazy bun. Alice did my makeup in amazing time making me look flawless, so I went to get dressed in my dress. I came out and Rosalice was dressed too. ( looks ) We looked amazing. We took pictures of us Alice even got out some of her stuff from the 1920's. The doorbell rang and Alice ran to get it. Jay and Nigel came in looking amazing. My heart melted at his pin stripe suit. He grabbed me around the waist and kissed me, fireworks errupting. He gave me my corsage, it matched perfect, I had a feeling Alice had something to do with it. Carlisle had actually kept his model T Ford, the car from that time. It still ran and we were driving it there, we were just gonna tell everyone our grand father was a collector.

Pulling up to the dance everyone stopped and starred and as Rosalice had perdicted, we were the best dressed. The music was awesome, the fox trot and other dances that would have made my grandfather smile. We danced around, Alice had taught us the fox trot and we were teaching Nigel and Jay. We got asked to dance a lot, but Jay and Nigel interfered. Half way through the dance I noticed Nigel and Rosalice were missing, "Where did they go?" I asked Jay. He shrugged and we kept dancing at the end of the night we all went home, Jay stayed the night but Nigel had to potrol, Rosalice was mad about that, but it was fine ater a while she was just tired. Jay and I didn't do anything stupid, we never did. He was scared he would phase or I would. So we just didn't. I was so tired I crawled up to Jay's chest and slept.

~~~~~~~6 days later~~~~~~

I woke to Rosalice crying, I ran to find her. She was in the bathroom on the floor holding a white thing, "It's ... blue," I looked at the counter there were 7 pregnancy tests all with blue plus' on them. "Rosalice..." She stopped me, "I'm pregnant," Rosalice whimpered.

OMG !!!!!!!

SHE IS PREGNANT !!!!!!

WITH NIGEL I HOPE !!!!!!!

OMG !!!!!!

Jake and Nessie ar gonna freak out !!!!!!

Jake is gonna kill Nigel and be really mad at Rosalice !!!!

Cant wait for more !!!!!!

Pleas post soon and keep me updated !!!!

xxSafae

Oops! Sounds like Rosalice was a little naughty! I wonder how everyone will react? I smell trouble on the horizon! Can't wait to see what happens next!

OMG OMG OMG You have to update soon! I can't take it! She's pregnant! WOW please please update soon!!

OMG she is Pregnant!  can't wait for your next update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service