The Twilight Saga

When Bella Finally falls for Edward in the Last year of High School. What would she do to keep in contact with him when Charlie is actually willing to send Bella off to a College all the way in Alaska. An Epic Love story between a vampire and Human.   
---------------------------------------

BANNERS!

By Katherine J. (I lovemyths)
  by Bird-kid banners!

Till Death Do Us Apart
                             A Bella And Edward love Story

Chapter 1

RING . BEEP . RING. RING. RING. BEEP
                        MY NEW ALARM CLOCK WAS SCREWED UP. AGAIN. ANOTHER DAY FOR SCHOOL. I RAN TO THE SHOWER EAGER TO START THE DAY. THE WARM WATER WOKE ME UP IMMEDIATELY . WHEN I WAS DONE I GOT CHANGED, GRABBED MY BAG AND LEFT FOR MY CARS. I REACHED IN MY POCKET. UGH. I FORGOT MY KEYS. I RAN BACK UPSTAIRS TO GET ME KEYS TO INSTEAD FIND CHARLIE HOLDING MY KEYS

. "BELLS , I FORGOT TO TELL YOU. THE CULLEN'S INVITED YOU TO COME, HELP WITH THE GRADUATION PARTY. GOT THAT?" CHARLIE SAID "OK, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE KEYS NOW?" I ASKED, "SURE, BYE BELLS" I GRABBED THE KEYS TO MY CHEVY.

ALICE CULLEN - MY BEST FRIEND - HAD CAME UP WITH THE WHOLE PARTY THING. SHE SAID IT WOULD BE FUN, BUT HERE IS THE THING. I AM NOT A PARTY PERSON OR ATTENTION PERSON. AND SINCE THIS PARTY IS FOR ME AND THE CULLEN'S I'M GOING TO GET SOME ATTENTION. I PULLED UP TO THE PARKING LOT AND PARKED MY CAR, I GOT OUT AND ENTERED THE CAFETERIA ALICE AND THE REST OF THE CULLEN'S SAT IN THERE USUAL SPOT. I APPROACHED ALICE. "I THOUGHT YOU CALLED OFF THE PARTY IDEA" I WHINED. "I NEVER DID! YOU CALLED IT OFF. BUT I NEVER AGREED." SHE SAID. I WHINED AGAIN. "UGH. BUT.....CAN IT....NEVER MIND" I SAID IN DEFEAT. 

EMMETT BROKE INTO LAUGHTER AND THE SCHOOL BELL RUNG. IT WAS THE MOST IRRITATING NOISE EVER, AND I FINALLY GOT UP AND DRAGGED HIM TO CLASS, BECAUSE WE HAD THE SAME FIRST CLASS. EMMETT STOPPED LAUGHING. AND STRUGGLED TO GET FREE. NOW THIS MADE ME LAUGH. I LET GO OF HIM AND LET HIM WALK ON HIS OWN. I LOVED EMMETT -IN A BROTHER WAY- HE ALWAYS CHEERED ME UP WHEN I WAS DOWN. I WALKED INTO SPANISH CLASS. EMMETT FOLLOWED SHORT BEHIND. WE SAT TOGETHER BECAUSE THE FACT THAT WE WERE FRIENDS TO. 

WHEN THAT CLASS WAS OVER I BEGAN TO WALK TOWARD MY NEXT CLASS BIOLOGY WITH EDWARD, HE WAS ALWAYS SILENT BUT HE WAS STILL A FRIEND. NOT AS MUCH AS ALICE, BUT AT  HE WAS OK. WE STILL SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, BUT FOR SOME REASON HE WAS ALWAYS A LITTLE TO SILENT, HE ONLY TALKED TO ME WHEN WE WERE GIVEN ASSIGNMENTS TO WORK TOGETHER. I SIGHED AND WALKED IN AND SAT NEXT TO EDWARD. I LOOKED AT HIM, HE SEEMED.............SAD.

AT THE END OF BIOLOGY I IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TO SPEAK. " EDWARD YOU SEEM SAD TODAY, OR YOU OK?" I ASKED. HE KINDA CALMED DOWN AND SPOKE. " I'M FINE BELLA. WHY'D YOU ASK" , WHY'D I ASK. BECAUSE I'M WORRIED!" I WAS WORRIED, KINDA" HE FROZE, "OK THEN SEE YOU" HE SAID " SEE YOU TOO" I RESPONDED. i SIGHED AND COLLECTED MY STUFF AND WALKED TOWARD MY NEXT CLASS. 

WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 thanks for reading, give me advise if you wish, a compliment too. NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS!
--------------------------------
BANNERS WELCOME!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

OMG!! Poor Bella and I didn't see that coming... Cant wait for your next post
Thank you all I appreciate it =]

Peace'n Twilight
MICH!
omg post more soon
Okay.... I know I said I would keep her human for a few more chaps but i'm having a hard time doing it... So This chapter I may change her.. Maybe! Maybe not.

Chapter 11:

As the pain grew more and more, I grew louder with my screams. My hearing was becoming faint. Every scream. I heard running now. hoping it wasn't the return of that creature," Bella!, Bella!, Bella! Wake up Bella! Please! BELLA!!!!" I heard a familiar voice scream. But my memory. It was gone? No,no. It wasn't one bit. It was Jacob? What was he doing here? I heard a car pull up. Someone yelled," Bella?" The voice was like music and comforted me immediately. I felt relief. But the fire burned me back to shreds. I screamed again.Edward.
Edward was here? I felt joy. I used all my strength to open my eye lids. It was like lifting dumbbells With my eyes! But eventually they opened one by one. I blinked once. Then twice. Feeling happy I was still Alive and well. I looked around and heard a growl that escaped Edwards mouth as he looked at Jacob. I watched the scene go on. Edward went into a attack position, while I watched helplessly. I screamed again,"EDWARDD!!! Stop it.please" i said. that was all i managed to say.
He looked at me. And got up from his position. I sighed in relief," Jacob?" I coughed at the same time. I looked at him," Bella!" he shouted. And ran toward me. Edward stayed there motionless. I couldn't keep the pain in anymore.I yelled and screamed in agony," Stop the pain!!!! Please I'm begging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said. As I began to tear up. I shrieked in pain. Every bone felt broken." Help me!!!!! Don't just stand there!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled still in agony. Edward took out his cell phone and immediately called Carlisle.
He began to talk so low. quietly. Jacob rushed by my side. He was careful not to touch me. It might feel like a boulder fell on me, maybe with on touch. Edward hung up immediately and rushed to my side making Jacob go on the other. It was like I was a line. If Jacob or Edward passed me. Immediate war would begin. I sighed.I looked up at them both. And screamed. Something broke.. I was scared," Where's Carlisle??!!!!!!" I yelled. Scared out of my mind. He sighed," Don't speak."he said. As he wait impatiently.
I heard another car pull up, and sure enough. It was Carlisle. I shrieked again. Something else Broke. I screamed in agony. Wishing, hoping, and begging in my mind for it to stop. Carlisle took one bag out of his car. And came to me. He examined me and began to touch certain bones.Sometime I would scream in agony or flinch. Carlisle sighed and looked at Edward, He nodded. It was like they were having a silent conversation. Jacob looked at them. Back and forth," Bella, Relax. We are going to carry you to my car, please it may hurt a lot. Please calm down." Jacob had already put his arm underneath me. I prepared my self.
omg can't wait for more
I love it!

Peace&Love
Kat♥
omg
love it
cant wait to read the next chapter
Dear Always a Story Lover

When The Car Explodes she breaks her bones. Plus the vampire did something when she blacked out.
When she lays on the ground she lays on the ground her bones were already broken from the Explosion and Vampire. I realize I should make stuff better to understand in this story. I promise

Michie Cullen
Oh gosh!
Pleaseeee next one! Soon!!!
oh gosh post more kay?
oh wow...the chick that she saw before she blk'd out, was that victoria? or some randome vampess? lol...& omg...is she turning...that would be something wouldnt it...lol....please update me when theres more.
WO-OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please post more soon i am lovin this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service