The Twilight Saga

Chapters:
Chapter 1: The Man I Am (Edward's POV)

Chapter 2: Ruled By Secrecy-Part1 (Edward's POV)

-NEW-

Hey, its me again. I've had this idea in my head for a while now and you know I'm always writing about the wolf pack but this story is about Bella and Edward in the 1900's. I really don't know much about that time but I will try to be as accurate as possible. It might be a little confusing at first but I will try to explain something right now. This does not take place in Forks. Its an all human story.

The Swans are rich and a well known family. Charles Swan's daughter us unmarried and is the most wanted young woman in the town. Many young bachelors ask for her hand in marrige but she refuses every one of them. Until she meets a handsome stranger named Edward...

To clear some things up here the characters.

The Swans: Charles (Charlie) Swan-Renee Swan-Isabella Swan

The Cullens: Carlisle Cullen-Esme Cullen-

The McCarty's: Emmett McCarty-Rosalie McCarty (Hale)

The Hales: Jasper Hale-Rosalie Hale- Alice Hale(Brandon)(Twins, Rose married before the beginning of this story)

Others: Jessica Stanley-Angela Weber-Eric Yorkie-Tyler Crowley-Lauren Mallory-Michael (Mike) Newton-Jacob Black-Embry Call-Leah Clearwater-Seth Clearwater-Quil Ateara-Sam Uley-Emily Young-Claire Young-Jared Mercier-Paul Macera-Kim Conweller-Rachel Black-Rebecca Black-

Royal Italians:The Volturi: Alec, Aro, Cauis, Marcus, Felix, Jane, Demetri, Heidi, Afton, Chelsea, Renata, Didyme, Santiago. Sulpicia (Antagonists)

Uncategorized; Edward (You'll see why later) :o)

Here's the prolouge I won't write anymore if people are not interested in it.
'

Prolouge: Bella's POV

No matter now much I had tried ignoring him, I never could quite manage it. It seemed like from the start, there was something about Edward made me shiver. He was not like the other young men, on their knees for my hand. On some occasions, he would pretend I would not exist. It was rather offending. Though, it made me wonder. A lady shouldn't ask so many questions. It wasn't attractive. Edward thought it was quite amusing, my curiosity. Edward was quite charming at first, then things changed. He often followed me around, it caused gossip between my mother's acquaintances. It was frightening, though it excited me for no apparent reason. Edward will be the death of me.

Prolouge: Edward's POV

Their plan had worked. Isabella Swan was in the palm of my hand. I could control her, she was like a puppet. How silly of me to think this would be difficult! It was one of the most simplest tasks I had to do. Isabella Swan, the most beautiful woman in the world... was now mine. To keep, to control. Nothing in the universe would stop me from completing the last step of my task. Not even my own life. Aro will be quite pleased

Views: 155

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 1: The Man I Am
Edward’s POV

As I carried the small body into the humid alley, I could not help and be pleased with myself. The harsh tasks were beginning to seem simple and meaningless. It was difficult at first, having my conscious make me think twice. I have hardened, I am a rock. I feel no emotion.

Cynthia Brandon stirred in my arms. I smiled as the thoughts slicked their way into my mind. It would be tragic. The talented Cynthia would be noticed as missing by dawn. Poor Mary Alice, her beloved sister found dead just on the eve of her wedding. Unfortunately, she will be kept alive. It was quite dull, for Aro to send me to do this. I was so close to joining them, I could almost grasp it. It seemed odd, he would usually send Alec on this type of job. I could not think of something that I did to prove myself to be so low in their standards.

A gasp startled me. The wide eyes of Cynthia bored into mine. Fear was marked across her face, one part of my mouth lifted into a crooked smile. I dropped her onto the wet dirt. It splattered on her dress and my black shoes. A high-pitched sound came out of her mouth. I raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t say a word.” I touched her full lips with my finger. It was quite scandalous. My mouth reached her ear, she was so young. Perhaps a little distress would be good for her. “I do not want to hurt you.”

“Why are you doing this.” Her voice was barely more than a whimper. I touched her hair, the last time I recalled being excited this way was year ago. One of my first tasks was abducting the lovely Sulpicia when we were in Greece. Mr. Aro and Lady Sulpicia were lovers, forbidden to see eachother. It was difficult, watching a lady of her status in the arms of a commoner like me. We left the country that day. They never found out about her.

“Simple, darling” I murmured smoothly. “You see, my master finds you quite charming. He would adore a talented pianist like you.” I took a lock of her hair, she flinched at my sudden physical contact. I was amused.

“I have to play at my sister’s wedding.” Cynthia squeaked. How dreadful, a woman so pretty should not be filthy. I jerked her by the arm, forcing her to stand up. Horses hooves were splashing on the puddles the light rain made. My hand traveled down her shoulder until it rested on her small waist. I could feel her frame shake.

“My master does not care for your personal responsibilities.” I touched her cheek. “My dear, I do not want to hurt you.” I repeated my earlier words. I pulled out a silver dagger from my pocket. The fine edges cut my skin. Cynthia gasped. “You’ll just be another lady gone missing. Of course, it would be odd. A sister abandoning her sister. Soon enough, you will be believed dead.”

“You would not that to a lady of my standards.” She seemed determined. I smirked at her.

“Oh my dear, you do not know me.” I whispered. “I’ve done things no man would be able to do.”

“My family would be tormented.” She tried to make me feel guilty. I rolled my eyes. Cynthia was no naive to give up so easily. It was like cornering a kitten, worthless. But I had to join the Volturi…

Long ago, perhaps when I was only ten, the repulsive Charles Swan declared my father stole his golden ring. The Masen’s weren’t a wealthy family. We did not have much money, but we were not thefts either. Mr. Swan detested my father, I never found out the details of it. Theft meant jail… it always meant a hanging. My mother was devastated. I was unable to take the pain, I left our home and soon… found the Volturi.

Aro was like a father to me. The one to praise me when I did something right. Though when I turned eighteen, he changed. I wanted to be part of his legacy so badly, he didn’t approve of me at first. Aro thought of me as weak. I was determined to prove him wrong.

It was silent, I had let my mind wander. A deadly mistake. How far could a woman go in ten seconds? I swiftly ran after her. I heard some whispers from the insides of shop doors. Completely ignoring them, I caught Cynthia by the wrist.

“There you are Rose.” I sighed with fake relief. The man next to us raised his eyebrows in suspicion. I could not afford to lose her. I squeezed her wrist tightly, “You worried me, dear.”

“Do you know this man?” He eyed Cynthia’s obvious high class. I glared at her and patted my pocket. She shuddered lightly.

“Yes.” She answered. “He is a friend. I ran off by myself and tripped.”

“Well.” The bearded man said. “A lady should not be accompanied by such a man. It could cause gossip.”

“Thank you.” I gritted my teeth and pulled her away. “You will not do that again.”

She made no remark so I took that as an agreement. Cynthia made no attempt to run away again. It was a wise choice. I did not want to hurt women, but if it was necessary, I would do anything. We walked side by side, our arms barely touching. I thought about the mission, couldn’t Mr. Aro find someone else instead of Cynthia? Of course, he absolutely adored her. He’s only seen her from afar… and the things he would of done to Mary Alice…. Aro was a cruel man, I had learned that obviously. But there was some compassion in him. He saved me, he was my father in so many ways….

I drifted into an old farmhouse. On the outside it might seen like it was exactly, an old, rundown house. On the inside it was so much more. The darkness made it seem eerie, haunted. Cynthia’s shoes pit-patted across the creaky wooden floors. A cold, September breeze began to pick up, it made the hay fly. I opened a door.

The blue haze of the darkness started to glow at the corners. Countless candles surrounded the three chairs that awaited me.

“Ah, Edward.” Aro sipped a red liquid. “You have returned!”

“Of course, father.” I bowed to him, showing my master respect. “I would not let you down.”

“I see.” He stood up. “You’ve brought Lady Cynthia! How wonderful!”

“I have.” I responded. I pushed her forward. “Just as you asked me.”

“Lovely.” Aro stood in front of Cynthia. “Are you here to play for me, darling.”

“Never.” She spat.

“Very well then.” Aro’s grin was stiff. “Marcus, do me a favor.”

He understood immediately. I did too. Marcus took her arm and led her to another room. Aro did not give second chances. I heard swords scraping and a frightened shriek.

“Very good job, Edward.” Aro approved. “Now before you join us, I need you to do one last thing.”

“Anything.” I said desperately.

“Charles Swan was the cause of your fathers death.” Aro rubbed his fingers together. “Am I correct?”
I nodded my head, unable to answer.

“Curious.” He smiled wickedly. “Very curious. Son, when we go to our chambers, you’ll go into mine and take my best suit. It should fit you. You have a wedding and a… funeral to attend. I have never been so proud of you Edward. Your last official task is to get revenge.”

“On my enemy.” I nodded without blinking. I was a rock, an island. I feel no pain. I would make Charles suffer even if it was the last thing I did.

A/N: If you guys don't know. Cynthia Brandon was Alice's little sister when she was human, And she still is because its an all human story! Please Review!
Post more!!
plz
peace
post more soon. let me now when ther is a new post up 2 read thanks:}
I will :]
is bella still in this story?????
i think i want charles to die. he is so petty by the sounds of it.
post more and send me a message plz xxx
I will thanks :D
OMG!!!!!!!!
this is an amazing story!!!
u have to write more plz :D
i cant wait till next chapter :D
Thank you!
wow this is a great story. can u keep me updated on this?
wow!!!this is AMAZING!!!PLZ WRYT MRE N KEEP ME UPDYTD!!!!!!
Wow! I love this chapter! I hope you post more! =)
I'll answer tem soon :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service