The Twilight Saga

Chapters:
Chapter 1: The Man I Am (Edward's POV)

Chapter 2: Ruled By Secrecy-Part1 (Edward's POV)

-NEW-

Hey, its me again. I've had this idea in my head for a while now and you know I'm always writing about the wolf pack but this story is about Bella and Edward in the 1900's. I really don't know much about that time but I will try to be as accurate as possible. It might be a little confusing at first but I will try to explain something right now. This does not take place in Forks. Its an all human story.

The Swans are rich and a well known family. Charles Swan's daughter us unmarried and is the most wanted young woman in the town. Many young bachelors ask for her hand in marrige but she refuses every one of them. Until she meets a handsome stranger named Edward...

To clear some things up here the characters.

The Swans: Charles (Charlie) Swan-Renee Swan-Isabella Swan

The Cullens: Carlisle Cullen-Esme Cullen-

The McCarty's: Emmett McCarty-Rosalie McCarty (Hale)

The Hales: Jasper Hale-Rosalie Hale- Alice Hale(Brandon)(Twins, Rose married before the beginning of this story)

Others: Jessica Stanley-Angela Weber-Eric Yorkie-Tyler Crowley-Lauren Mallory-Michael (Mike) Newton-Jacob Black-Embry Call-Leah Clearwater-Seth Clearwater-Quil Ateara-Sam Uley-Emily Young-Claire Young-Jared Mercier-Paul Macera-Kim Conweller-Rachel Black-Rebecca Black-

Royal Italians:The Volturi: Alec, Aro, Cauis, Marcus, Felix, Jane, Demetri, Heidi, Afton, Chelsea, Renata, Didyme, Santiago. Sulpicia (Antagonists)

Uncategorized; Edward (You'll see why later) :o)

Here's the prolouge I won't write anymore if people are not interested in it.
'

Prolouge: Bella's POV

No matter now much I had tried ignoring him, I never could quite manage it. It seemed like from the start, there was something about Edward made me shiver. He was not like the other young men, on their knees for my hand. On some occasions, he would pretend I would not exist. It was rather offending. Though, it made me wonder. A lady shouldn't ask so many questions. It wasn't attractive. Edward thought it was quite amusing, my curiosity. Edward was quite charming at first, then things changed. He often followed me around, it caused gossip between my mother's acquaintances. It was frightening, though it excited me for no apparent reason. Edward will be the death of me.

Prolouge: Edward's POV

Their plan had worked. Isabella Swan was in the palm of my hand. I could control her, she was like a puppet. How silly of me to think this would be difficult! It was one of the most simplest tasks I had to do. Isabella Swan, the most beautiful woman in the world... was now mine. To keep, to control. Nothing in the universe would stop me from completing the last step of my task. Not even my own life. Aro will be quite pleased

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
plz post mooooooore!
I love your ff!
peace♥&☺
I will<3
Love it so much! You are such a great writer. Please write more soon!
You gusya are amazing! Thanks!
thatwas really good! more soon
Great story!!! I think you have the whole speech and everything down from the time this story is set it. I think it could make for an amazing story if you continue. Please post more and alert me when/if you do so. :)Truly an amazing story

################## new reader!

absolutely LOVE this story and love this song! soo sooo good your writing is magnificent! Very very creative and so far, it seems that you are on the right track with the whole 1900's theme. Please continue and update me!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service