The Twilight Saga

Summary; Bella Swan is dating the actor William Moseley and they are a couple but then she meets his friend and a fellow actor Ben Barnes. They have a connection that she never had with Will and when Will is away filming a new film she and Ben grow close, she makes some mistakes as she finds her self in love with Ben. But when Will returns he finds out and now Bella has to chose between Will her long time boyfriend and Ben her Soulmate/Her Other Half, who will she pick when she finds her self Torn between both actors?

Based on this song:

Graphics were made by Rachel

Chapter 1~Meeting For The First Time

Bella's Pov:

1st December 2012

I was sitting on the plane staring out of the window and sighed wondering how I messed everything up. I felt tears ran down my cheeks. Will was mad with me because of a stupid, reckless mistake I made. I was in love with both of them and had no idea what to do, but in the end I knew I would lose them both or would have to make a choice between Ben and Will. Will and Ben. Who to chose? Anyways let's go back to how it all began. The day I first met Ben, the day that everything was going to change.

(Flashes back to 20th January 2012) 

I was still asleep as it was 7 in the morning. I groaned as I heard the alarm and tried to switch it off and knocked it off the table. I heard Will chuckle next to me "Mhh that's one way to turn it off" He said as he kissed my cheek and sat up. He wrapped his arms round me holding me to him "Tell me you can stay home today" he whispered kissing me

"Don't we argue about this every morning Will?" I giggled as I kissed him back getting up from the bed but he had his arms locked around my waist stopping me from moving. I giggled "Will, I have to go to work" I said looking at him

He groaned shaking his head "Just stay, please" he said giving me his rather cute puppy dog eyes.

I giggled "Oh William what am I going to do with you?" I asked as I bent down and kissed him and ruffled his blondish hair.

"I am not sure" he chuckled as he just kissed my arm and looked at me "Do you have to go?" he asked

I nodded "Yes, unless you want me to get fired for not showing up" I said as I walked over to the closet picking out what I am going to wear "Unlike you, I have to show up everyday, just because you're not filming does not mean you're not an Actor Will, something might come again" I said looking at him, he had not had a film offer in a while so he stayed home while I worked. I picked out the shirt with skirt and boots and a jumper. I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a bun pinning it so it did not fall down then I went to the bathroom and washed up.

I then got changed into my work clothes and sat on the bed putting on my boots and done them up then I got up straightening out my skirt.

"You're the most beautiful 4th grade teacher I ever seen" Will said as he kissed me hugging me to him. I giggled and kissed him back

"I'll see you in the afternoon handsome" I said and pressed my lips to his again for a brief moment teasing him he groaned when I pulled back and winked at him before I grabbed my bag and walked down to the kitchen and made my self a cup of coffee to take with me to work. 

When the coffee was made I put it the cup I take to work with me and closed the lid, it was a heat proof cup. I grabbed my car keys and some snack for breakfast then walked outside and closed the door behind me and got in my car driving off to work. I turned on the radio and they were playing Evanescence so I hummed along to the song singing softly. 

I drove to work and I pulled outside the school and closed the car door once I got out.

20th January 2012, 4.50pm: 

I was on my way home, my neck hurt a little so I rubbed it with my hand when I was at a stop sign. I liked my job but the kids were just so noisy. I sighed and drove home, it took me about an hour as there was lots of traffic. I opened the door to the house "I am home" I called, there was silence, Maybe he's gone out. I told my self and picked up the mail that was on the floor and set it on the kitchen table then I went upstairs and changed into some home jeans and t-shirt.

I walked down the stairs and took a glass and poured my self some water and rubbed my neck as it still hurt. I heard the door and then some laughter. I wondered who Will was with, probably a friend. I leaned against the counter drinking the water and almost dropped the glass when Will walked in with the one and only Ben Barnes. I chocked a bit as he spoke to me "Hi there" he said with a bright smile, his eyes seemed to twinkle in the light. God he was gorgeous. Wait did I just think that? I thought to my self. Bad Bella, Bad Bella, you're with Will so stop acting like a teenager around Ben, you're 23 for god's sake. 

I smiled at Ben "Hi" I said and hugged Will who wrapped his arms round me kissing me softly on the lips.

"How was work hon?" He asked as he planted a kiss on my temple holding me close to him.

"Not bad, the kids are noisy as always, but my neck hurts" I giggled and smiled. "Oh I set the mail on the table" I said looking at Will, then looked at Ben "You staying for dinner?" I asked wondering if I should cook for 3 people or just 2.

Ben nodded "Yeah sure why not" he smiled "Lovely house you have" he said as he looked at me after he looked around the kitchen

Will chuckled and he sat down at the table and looked through the mail.  He looked through it then he jumped up hugging me. I giggled as I hugged him back "Anything good?" I asked as I ruffled his hair looking at him

"I got a movie part" He smiled beaming at me

"See, I told you something was gonna come this morning" I said and smiled.  I then looked in the fridge and got out some cooking ingredients. 

"Congratz" Ben said as he patted Will's back softly and then his eyes fell on me, his eyes were smiling, I hoped I was not blushing.

I washed my hands and then put on the apron and when I got everything prepared for dinner I started to chop up the onions

"So, what do you for a job?" Ben asked as he looked at me, a bright smile on his face. It was hard to believe he was 30, gosh he looked younger. But then again Will was 25 and he looked younger too.

"I teach fourth grade kids" I said and smiled softly. 

"Noisy lot them?" Ben chuckled softly

I nodded "Oh yeah, totally" I said and smiled "But they are great kids, despite sometimes getting on my last nerves"

Ben laughed "Yeah I guess that's with any little kids" he shrugged and leaned in his seat. I set some beer down for him and Will.

I looked in the cupboard and huffed. "What, you need something?" Will asked looking at me

I nodded "Yeah, some pasta, ketchup sauce, garlic and anything else you can think of, and rice" I said

Will nodded "Okay I'll get it" he said and kissed me then grabbed his car keys "Be back in a bit" he said then walked out of the kitchen and soon I hurt the front door close.

Ben looked at me "Need some help?" He asked me as he stood behind me, I could feel his breath on my neck. I nodded a bit and then I felt him tie back up my apron "Came undone" he said and smiled at me.

He then stood next to me as we chopped up the rest of the ingredients and I mixed in a bowl to make a salad. I reached for the salt at the same time he did and our hands touched. I bit my lip as he set his hand down. I felt strange, why was I feeling like this? I am with Will and now here I am standing beside Ben and I feel odd and like we have some kind of connection that amazed me, that was nothing I felt with Will. Why?

I bit my lip and put some oil with the salad as well as Ben put in some salt and pepper and mixed it up. I put the chicken into the oven which I prepared yesterday then Will walked in. He set the bags down on the table. He looked at Ben "You helping?" he asked

Ben nodded "Yeah, 4 hands make it a faster job" he said and saw Will raise his eyebrow "Don't worry I won't burn anything" he chuckled and Will shakes his head laughing. Me and Ben finished off the rice and then I set the salad on the table and some glasses for wine.

I pulled the chicken out of the oven when it was done which was around 7pm then everyone got what they wanted to eat and while we ate we laughed and talked and shared Stories.  After Ben left around 9pm I cleaned up.

Will wrapped his arms round my waist "I think you made a quite impression on him"

"Who Ben?" I asked looking at Will and he nods "Oh please" I said, but at the back of my thoughts was Ben.

Content:

Chapter 1~Meeting For The First Time (Above)

Chapter 2~Cup of Coffee

Chapter 3~Apology

Chapter 4~Birthday Dinner

Chapter 5~Talk

Chapter 6~Hurt

Chapter 7~Letters

Tags: Torn

Views: 367

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!! That kiss was amazing!!!

I would love to meet a guy like Ben!!! ;) lol

Love it!!!

Aww thanks :) and Yeah that makes both of us hehe 

:)

Chapter 5~Talk

Ben's Pov:

Few Day's Later:

I was thinking about Bella, my thoughts were swimming of Bella, Me and Her, her, us...her birthday, the kiss. I could not wipe it from my mind, I did not want to but I knew I would have to, she was with Will and we kissed. I pictured her in my arms, her soft, tender lips pressed against mine in a soft kiss. I did not know what was wrong with me. I never felt like this about anyone in my whole life. When I was with Bella, it was like I forgot who she was with, it was like she has been with me all along.

To be honest when I saw her with Will, I wished it was me instead. And after the way he yelled at her just because we had coffee and lunch was way out of order. I wondered how she felt about me and if she even felt like I did, that we had this connection that just kept pulling me closer and closer to her, wanting me to be with her and no one else.  I wanted to be with her more then she would know but at the same time It felt wrong hurting Will like this. If he ever found out, about this he would surely kill us both. But there was not much I could do. I was in love with Bella and love is something that cannot be controlled. No one knows what can happen when you're in love with someone..

I sighed deep in thought wondering how I should tell Bella, I knew I needed to speak to her, but when I just looked at her beautiful face, I just wanted to kiss her and hold her in my arms forever. Why did this have to be so tricky?  I just kept walking and walked into a cafe to try and clear my mind and saw someone sitting alone at table, it took me a while to realize it was Bella. She was on her phone, talking to someone, family maybe. I heard her laugh and I smiled to my self, her laugh was like music to my ears, I walked over when she finished "Seat taken?" I asked

Bella looked up and her face lit up with a warm smile when she saw me "No it's fine, you can sit" she said and moved over making some space for me on the sitting down bench. I saw the bracelet still on her wrist and I ran my finger tips down her wrist softly and it made her blush.

She smiled softly at me and I leaned my forehead against hers and closed my eyes and felt her lips on mine softly, I kissed her with love and softness as I wrapped my arms round her waist holding her to my chest, her hand rested on my cheek carresing it softly. I could not think, again. I just kept kissing her, I softly pulled back and kissed her softly once more but still held her in my arms.

"Bella..." I breathed out and sighed.

She looked at me, her hand still on my cheek softly, she just looked into my eyes and leaned her forehead against mine "Ben I..."

I cut in "You're with Will" I sighed

"I know I am" she sighed as she looked at me. I felt like I hurt her by that, I did not mean to, I was just saying the truth. I sighed and closed my eyes holding her close to me "But I feel for you..."

I cut in "You feel for me?" I asked before she even finished the sentence, I had no idea what she was gonna say she feels for me.

She nodded "Yes I do, very much so" she said. "When I am with you, I just feel like I never felt before, I don't even feel that way when I am with Will" she said

I sighed, I smiled a bit, I kissed her again this time more deeply pulling her closer to me, my body pressed against hers as she tangled her fingers in my hair kissing me back.  I kissed her deeply and then my lips moved down to her neck, kissing her skin softly, her skin was so smooth and soft beneath my lips. I heard a soft moan escape from her lips.

I kissed up her neck and jawline till I found her lips again and kissed her with such passion and love. I pulled her closer to me not caring people were staring, they could do what they wanted. I was in love with Bella and no one and nothing could change that and how I feel about her "I love you" I whispered softly.

"I love you too" She whispered back softly

Aaaawww that is so sweet !!!

Ben loves Bella and Bella is loving back !!!

Eeeeppp !!!!!

Loved it !!!!!

I’m only scared for Will now

What is he gonna do when he will find out that Bella is loving Ben ???

Pleas post more soon !!!!!

xxSafae

I know :) they are so in love.

Hehe :)

Mhh yeah wait and find out how he reacts when he finds out

Mmm love this chapter!!! Ben and Bella are so good together!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

yeah they are good together :)

AWWWE so sweet!  can't wait to read your next update!  please update again soon :-)

I am glad you like it :) will post soon

wow this is really good -smiles- cant wait for the update :D

will post soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service