The Twilight Saga

Summary; Bella Swan is dating the actor William Moseley and they are a couple but then she meets his friend and a fellow actor Ben Barnes. They have a connection that she never had with Will and when Will is away filming a new film she and Ben grow close, she makes some mistakes as she finds her self in love with Ben. But when Will returns he finds out and now Bella has to chose between Will her long time boyfriend and Ben her Soulmate/Her Other Half, who will she pick when she finds her self Torn between both actors?

Based on this song:

Graphics were made by Rachel

Chapter 1~Meeting For The First Time

Bella's Pov:

1st December 2012

I was sitting on the plane staring out of the window and sighed wondering how I messed everything up. I felt tears ran down my cheeks. Will was mad with me because of a stupid, reckless mistake I made. I was in love with both of them and had no idea what to do, but in the end I knew I would lose them both or would have to make a choice between Ben and Will. Will and Ben. Who to chose? Anyways let's go back to how it all began. The day I first met Ben, the day that everything was going to change.

(Flashes back to 20th January 2012) 

I was still asleep as it was 7 in the morning. I groaned as I heard the alarm and tried to switch it off and knocked it off the table. I heard Will chuckle next to me "Mhh that's one way to turn it off" He said as he kissed my cheek and sat up. He wrapped his arms round me holding me to him "Tell me you can stay home today" he whispered kissing me

"Don't we argue about this every morning Will?" I giggled as I kissed him back getting up from the bed but he had his arms locked around my waist stopping me from moving. I giggled "Will, I have to go to work" I said looking at him

He groaned shaking his head "Just stay, please" he said giving me his rather cute puppy dog eyes.

I giggled "Oh William what am I going to do with you?" I asked as I bent down and kissed him and ruffled his blondish hair.

"I am not sure" he chuckled as he just kissed my arm and looked at me "Do you have to go?" he asked

I nodded "Yes, unless you want me to get fired for not showing up" I said as I walked over to the closet picking out what I am going to wear "Unlike you, I have to show up everyday, just because you're not filming does not mean you're not an Actor Will, something might come again" I said looking at him, he had not had a film offer in a while so he stayed home while I worked. I picked out the shirt with skirt and boots and a jumper. I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a bun pinning it so it did not fall down then I went to the bathroom and washed up.

I then got changed into my work clothes and sat on the bed putting on my boots and done them up then I got up straightening out my skirt.

"You're the most beautiful 4th grade teacher I ever seen" Will said as he kissed me hugging me to him. I giggled and kissed him back

"I'll see you in the afternoon handsome" I said and pressed my lips to his again for a brief moment teasing him he groaned when I pulled back and winked at him before I grabbed my bag and walked down to the kitchen and made my self a cup of coffee to take with me to work. 

When the coffee was made I put it the cup I take to work with me and closed the lid, it was a heat proof cup. I grabbed my car keys and some snack for breakfast then walked outside and closed the door behind me and got in my car driving off to work. I turned on the radio and they were playing Evanescence so I hummed along to the song singing softly. 

I drove to work and I pulled outside the school and closed the car door once I got out.

20th January 2012, 4.50pm: 

I was on my way home, my neck hurt a little so I rubbed it with my hand when I was at a stop sign. I liked my job but the kids were just so noisy. I sighed and drove home, it took me about an hour as there was lots of traffic. I opened the door to the house "I am home" I called, there was silence, Maybe he's gone out. I told my self and picked up the mail that was on the floor and set it on the kitchen table then I went upstairs and changed into some home jeans and t-shirt.

I walked down the stairs and took a glass and poured my self some water and rubbed my neck as it still hurt. I heard the door and then some laughter. I wondered who Will was with, probably a friend. I leaned against the counter drinking the water and almost dropped the glass when Will walked in with the one and only Ben Barnes. I chocked a bit as he spoke to me "Hi there" he said with a bright smile, his eyes seemed to twinkle in the light. God he was gorgeous. Wait did I just think that? I thought to my self. Bad Bella, Bad Bella, you're with Will so stop acting like a teenager around Ben, you're 23 for god's sake. 

I smiled at Ben "Hi" I said and hugged Will who wrapped his arms round me kissing me softly on the lips.

"How was work hon?" He asked as he planted a kiss on my temple holding me close to him.

"Not bad, the kids are noisy as always, but my neck hurts" I giggled and smiled. "Oh I set the mail on the table" I said looking at Will, then looked at Ben "You staying for dinner?" I asked wondering if I should cook for 3 people or just 2.

Ben nodded "Yeah sure why not" he smiled "Lovely house you have" he said as he looked at me after he looked around the kitchen

Will chuckled and he sat down at the table and looked through the mail.  He looked through it then he jumped up hugging me. I giggled as I hugged him back "Anything good?" I asked as I ruffled his hair looking at him

"I got a movie part" He smiled beaming at me

"See, I told you something was gonna come this morning" I said and smiled.  I then looked in the fridge and got out some cooking ingredients. 

"Congratz" Ben said as he patted Will's back softly and then his eyes fell on me, his eyes were smiling, I hoped I was not blushing.

I washed my hands and then put on the apron and when I got everything prepared for dinner I started to chop up the onions

"So, what do you for a job?" Ben asked as he looked at me, a bright smile on his face. It was hard to believe he was 30, gosh he looked younger. But then again Will was 25 and he looked younger too.

"I teach fourth grade kids" I said and smiled softly. 

"Noisy lot them?" Ben chuckled softly

I nodded "Oh yeah, totally" I said and smiled "But they are great kids, despite sometimes getting on my last nerves"

Ben laughed "Yeah I guess that's with any little kids" he shrugged and leaned in his seat. I set some beer down for him and Will.

I looked in the cupboard and huffed. "What, you need something?" Will asked looking at me

I nodded "Yeah, some pasta, ketchup sauce, garlic and anything else you can think of, and rice" I said

Will nodded "Okay I'll get it" he said and kissed me then grabbed his car keys "Be back in a bit" he said then walked out of the kitchen and soon I hurt the front door close.

Ben looked at me "Need some help?" He asked me as he stood behind me, I could feel his breath on my neck. I nodded a bit and then I felt him tie back up my apron "Came undone" he said and smiled at me.

He then stood next to me as we chopped up the rest of the ingredients and I mixed in a bowl to make a salad. I reached for the salt at the same time he did and our hands touched. I bit my lip as he set his hand down. I felt strange, why was I feeling like this? I am with Will and now here I am standing beside Ben and I feel odd and like we have some kind of connection that amazed me, that was nothing I felt with Will. Why?

I bit my lip and put some oil with the salad as well as Ben put in some salt and pepper and mixed it up. I put the chicken into the oven which I prepared yesterday then Will walked in. He set the bags down on the table. He looked at Ben "You helping?" he asked

Ben nodded "Yeah, 4 hands make it a faster job" he said and saw Will raise his eyebrow "Don't worry I won't burn anything" he chuckled and Will shakes his head laughing. Me and Ben finished off the rice and then I set the salad on the table and some glasses for wine.

I pulled the chicken out of the oven when it was done which was around 7pm then everyone got what they wanted to eat and while we ate we laughed and talked and shared Stories.  After Ben left around 9pm I cleaned up.

Will wrapped his arms round my waist "I think you made a quite impression on him"

"Who Ben?" I asked looking at Will and he nods "Oh please" I said, but at the back of my thoughts was Ben.

Content:

Chapter 1~Meeting For The First Time (Above)

Chapter 2~Cup of Coffee

Chapter 3~Apology

Chapter 4~Birthday Dinner

Chapter 5~Talk

Chapter 6~Hurt

Chapter 7~Letters

Tags: Torn

Views: 367

Replies to This Discussion

great update!  i love this story!  can't wait for your next udpate!

I am glad you like it, will post soon

oh,i cant wait for been to surprise bella. update soon

Yeah it's gonna be good :)

Chapter 8~Surprise
Ben’s Pov:

“Ben?.....Ben?” Rosaria said on the other line as I have been silent for over 5 Minutes “Ben!” she yelled now “You there?”
I snapped out of my trance “Oh yeah, sorry. I’ll be there, don’t tell Bella I am coming though.” I told her, I wanted to surprise Bella, well it was Rosaria’s idea that I would come there, but I was thinking of going there. I know Bella said she needed time to think, but as Rosaria said, Bella needed me and Rosa knew Bella and her needs.
“Okay, no worries. I can keep it a secret.” She said “I’ll tell my husband Mitch, to take your bags inside when you get here and you can walk in through the garden door.” She told me and I took a mental note of that
“Okay thanks, I’ll ring you when I am there.” I told her and she nodded and hung up. I booked my ticket, thank god there was a last one for today to Venice. I packed my things in a suitcase and put the velvet box in the pocket in the suitcase. I pulled on my demine jacket and grabbed my phone and walked to my car. I drove to the airport and when I got there, I paid for my car to stay there until I would return then I walked inside with my suitcase and got checked in and they took my suitcase as with any other person that was going to Venice.
I wondered what Bella was doing as I sat down in the waiting area watching the planes come and go. I had a little while to go yet. I put on my sun glasses and leaned my head back so people would not bother me with autographs and such. I missed Bella, her warm, sweet smile, Her soft lips against mine, her tender hugs. Her beautiful face. I needed and wanted to talk to. I had to. I had to tell her everything; well everything was bit of an understatement. I just had to tell her a lot of things. I know she wanted her space to figure things out, but I had it already figured, on my be-half at least and so did William from what he told me, he seemed okay with me going after Bella. I needed to her to know how much I love her and that I was not willing to let her go that easy, I would fight for her. Even though there was no one else to fight for her, but you know what they say. If you love someone, fight for them.

Bella’s Pov:

I was in the garden at my mother’s house with my Sister Rosaria who was now inside doing who knows what, her husband Mitch, their kids Lily, Emma and Riley. Lily was 3, Emma was 5 and Riley was 1. They were so adorable. I loved little kids. I had Lily on my leg bouncing her up and down as she wanted me to bounce her on my knee. My mind was on Ben, I sighed wondering how he was coping without him.
“You miss him?” My mum looked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder
I nodded and sighed “I do mum, how could I have messed up so badly?” I said and leaned my head on the table.
“It happens sweetie. Sometimes you can’t help but fall in love with someone unexpected. It was fate. I know you’re hurting because you hurt Will, and he might need some time to accept things because you love Ben. It’s not a crime to love 2 people but you did fall in love with Ben and you know you were having issues with Will and you two want different things.” My mum said and placed a hand on my shoulder.
I nodded “I guess you’re right.”
“Who is Ben?” Asked Lily looking up at me with a cheeky little smile, she always had to know everything.
My mum shook her head giggling as Rosaria re-joined us “Who do you always have to be so cheeky huh?” she asked her daughter
Lily pouts and she whined “But aunty Bella upset.” She said, she looked so adorable and innocent.
Rosaria looked at me then Lily “Yes, she has some personal issues, but that does not mean you have to be so curious about who everyone is.”
“Is she not with Will anymore?” she asked
I sighed “No, it didn’t work out, there’s someone else. It’s a long story and not one I am willing to share with someone so young Lily, when you’re older. I might try and explain it to you.”
“So this someone else? Is Ben?” Emma chimed in and I nodded. Lily was satisfied with that answer so she dropped the subject.
“How does he look like?” Emma said, she was not willing to drop it like her little sister was. Rosaria gave her a steely look so Emma just shut up. I was not in the mood to discuss anything Ben like at the moment. It just hurt more talking about him. I sighed and leaned my head back against my seat and closed my eyes tightly and then opened then again.
I looked at my sister “What took you so long?” I asked “Phone wise I mean.”
“Oh someone from work called me.” She said
“Work? I thought you’re off for the holidays.” I said and raised my eyebrow at her. I wondered what was going on
She nodded “I am, they were calling to check something.” She said, to me it sounded a bit fishy. Like something was going on.
“They called you from work, on a sunny December day in Venice?” I said “That don’t make sense.” I said and sighed shaking my head.
Rosaria bit her lip slightly, like she was thinking of another lie, more decent one. I kept my eyebrow raised, she grabbed her husband’s hand and pulled him inside the house closing the door, the door was sound proof so I did not hear what she was saying, I could see her gesturing her arms all over the place like a crazy person and he seemed to find it some what amusing as he was laughing. I shook my head, my sister was some what crazy.
It was about after 4 minutes they walked back out. I looked at Rosaria “So you want to tell me what that was all about?” I said and crossed my arm over my chest and then felt little Riley pulling me by my hair, I winced “Ow...Ow” I said
“Riley, stop it.” Mitch said as he took his son and set him on his lap. Little Riley had Mitch’s brown eyes but light blonde hair after my sister Rosaria. Emma and Lily looked a spitting image of Rosaria when she was their age.
Riley whined and he pulled on his mom’s hair, Rosaria giggled and let him and she looked at me “Tell you what? Nothing’s going on. Can’t someone call me from work on a holiday?” she asked and raised an eyebrow at me
I bit my lip “Mhh, I guess you’re right and yes they can. I just found it a bit odd. That’s all.” I said and drank my water that was sitting on the table in front of me and I heard my phone buzz, It was a message from Ben.
I am thinking about you Bells, I miss you and I love you.
Ben xoxo
I smiled at the text and send him one back saying:
I miss you too Ben, you’re always on my mind. I love you too
Bella xoxo
I set my phone back in my pocket and saw Mum looking at me “Who was that”? she asked me and smiled softly at me.
“That was Ben. He says he misses me and he’s thinking of me.” I said and felt tears prickle my eyes. I suppressed them.
Rosaria saw the tears shining in my eyes and she squeezed my leg softly “I know its hard for you Bella. With everything that happened between you and Ben while you were with Will, but Ben loves you and it’s not like he’s judging you. I think Ben is a far better for you. I know its bit strange to say this, but I never seen you more happy then when you were with Ben. With Will, yes you were happy, but each time you called me after you argued, you sounded so broken. He was not good enough for you. If dad was here, he’d say the same thing, we all just want you to be happy.”
That send the tears running down my cheeks, how many times, was I going to cry like a baby? I hugged my sister sobbing. “I am sorry, I am just a mess.” I said
Rosaria rubbed my back softly “You’re not a mess. It’s normal to cry after what happened. No one blames you for wanting time alone. Even though you could use someone to be here with you.” She said, I wondered what she meant. But I was here, with Family. I needed someone, that was true. My family. But I sensed she might have meant someone else.
“Like who?” I asked looking up at my big sister. I was always the baby of the family, the youngest. I had a brother Richard who was in Australia and he was 35. Rosaria was the middle child at 33. I was the youngest.
“Family, like...” she trailed off and at that moment my brother Richard walked in. I got up and ran to him and slammed into him hugging him tightly.
He held me close “Hey, there’s my favourite little sister.” He said and hugged me tightly.
“What you doing here? I thought you had some big thing over in Australia going on.” I said looking at him as I hugged him back.
Richard looked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder “I heard what happened to you and all. And your happiness is much for more important that some work thing over in Australia.” He said and hugged me again tightly “I just want you to be happy baby sis. I hate to say this, but I never approved off Will much. He’s just not the one for you. You deserve the best.” He told me. He was like our dad really, he looked most after our father. Tall, slim. Dark hair and piercing blue eyes. And also very Spanish accent. Our father was Spanish.
“I know, you’re not the first to say. Rosa and Mum agree with you and so would dad most likely if he was here, but that still does not mean what I did was right.” I said and sighed as we sat down and Richard set Emma on his lap and Lily on his other leg as well. The girls cuddled into their uncle.
Richard nods “I know and no one is telling you that he deserved it, because he didn’t. But what’s done is done. We just want you to be happy Bells.”
I nodded and smiled a bit. Happy? How can one person be happy after cheating on someone with their best friend? I know I was in love with Ben but that did not excuse what I did to Will. Will would probably hate me and Ben till his death. I sighed and buried my face in my hands trying to think but it was some what rather impossible. I wondered if Ben was ever so calm like me or if it was eating him inside out like me. I just hated to think that Will was suffering because of me and my mistakes. He did not deserve that. No one ever does. It was just not fair. He had every right to hate me and I did not blame him. I hated my self for hurting like that, we may have wanted different things, we may have argued and things but he was good to me and I threw it back in his face. I loved him but my feelings for him were not how they used to be before.
“Bella?” Richard asked me and nudged me.
I snapped out of my haze of guilt and sighed. “Yes?” I said
“You okay?” he asked looking at me worried
“I don’t even know anymore.” I said and sighed and tapped my fingers on the desk. I tried to forget about what was going on in my mind but it just kept biting me in the back side. As they say, the past will always haunt you and come back later to bite you in the butt.
He just nodded “Okay.” He said and squeezed my hand softly. Few hours later we were on the patio eating outside. After we ate, the girls wanted to have some fun so I chased them around the garden tickling them
“Aunty Bella.” Emma giggled wiggling and she pushed me onto the trampoline with Lily and I giggled and they jumped up and down making me bounce up and down.

Ben’s Pov:
I was in Venice, I got to the address with a cab and I looked around, the house was rather beautiful, it had some greek features. I pulled out my phone and texted Rosaria: Hey I am here.
After a while she texted me to say that Mitch is waiting to take my bags, so I knocked on the door and he answered and took my bags. I thanked him and made my way to the back of the house to go the garden. I heard laughter and someone giggled out “Aunty Bella.” I smiled. I opened the back gate and saw two little girls bouncing on a trampoline where Bella was and it was making her bounce up and down while she laughed. I smiled at the image. It was what I wanted me, Bella and our kids to be like.
The two little girls stopped when they saw me and Bella has not yet registered me at that moment in time “Who is he?” the older one asked as she jumped down and helped her little sister off.
“Huh?” Bella said confused and she sat up and froze when she saw me, “Ben.” She breathed out, then she got up and she ran to me and slammed into me as she hugged me tightly “Ben!”
I held her to me tightly as I hugged her and buried my face in her long brown hair and inhaled her sweet scent, I missed so much. I lifted her face to mine and kissed her on her lips softly but with passion and love. I missed her so much, I know she left what this morning but it was killing me being away from her.
She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me back and her fingers tangled in my hair as I pulled her closer to me against my chest, I pulled back and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and stayed in my arms “How are you here Ben?” she asked me as her eyes snapped open again, tears shining in her eyes and they slid down her cheeks
I wiped her tears away softly and kissed her eyelids softly “I needed to see you Bella, be with you. It was Rosaria’s idea actually, she could tell how much you needed me here and well here I am. I thought about it too, going here. But when Rosa said you needed me here, well it was final and I could not sit and wait till you came back.”
“I love you Ben.” She said looking into my eyes as she leaned her forehead against mine. I held her close and brushed my lips against hers in the most softest kiss ever.
“I love you more.” I said and hugged her tightly to me and kept her in my arms and leaned my chin on top of her head holding her close to me. I never wanted to let her go, I was not planning on us splitting up. She was the best thing that ever happened to me and I was not going to let that slip away from me. I would be an idiot if I did as there are not many amazing girls out there like Bella. And I felt lucky to have Bella with me, by my side. Someone I could see and want to have a future with. Bella was my one and only, my twin flame, my true soulmate. She made life worth living. I had someone to live for. We wanted the same things and she was just perfect for me. I knew it the moment we had that lunch that Will got mad at me for. He had a right to I guess, but nothing was going to change how I feel about Bella. And no one would change my feelings for her, not now, not ever.

Yay!!! Ben went to her!!! 

Love it!!! Can't wait for more!!!

yeah Ben went to Bella :) Will post soon

LOVE IT!!!
UPDATE...

--KITKAT

awwe!  i'm so glad he went to her!  great update!

I think alot of people are glad he went to her lol :)

Cute!:)

glad you like it :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service