The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

This is my first fan fic so please let me know what you think. I am open to constructive criticism. The story is about Bella who lives in Forks, WA keeps having very real dreams about a man who she has never met. And Edward who lives in West Haven, VT keeps having dreams about a girl he has never met. When Bella goes to the home town of her best friend what will she do when she is confronted with the man of her dreams.

Chapter 1-Moving Day
BPOV

Its 1:30 when I walk into my well was my apartment in Pullman. This is the last time I will come home to this peaceful apartment that I have called home for the past three years. When I walk in the only noise is the sound of my footsteps echoing off the walls, the only thing that is left is my duffel bag with my travel clothes in it, the rest of my belongings sent to my childhood house in Forks via moving company. Even as empty as the apartment is it still feels more like home then that house would I haven’t been there since my parents died in the car crash three years ago. Though no matter how many awful emotions that house drags up I could never bear to sell it. It worked out still owning it since I just graduated from Washington State and I need a place to go before I make the big move to California to start graduate school at UCLA to get my master in English Lit. Standing there I know I should change and get on the road my best friend Angela has already called me 10 times to let me know that everyone was back and they were all excited to see me and were wondering when I would be there. By everyone I mean a grand total of five people well six if you count Jacobs new girlfriend. Jake was my ex we had been friends forever our dads were best friends so in high school we tried to date but both realized friendship was best for us. I haven’t dated since then really the less people you care about the less likely it is that you will get hurt. The other people there were my best friend Angela who is my favorite person in the entire world, her fiancé Ben they were high school sweethearts, I always knew that was going to work. My friend Mike he was a good guy when he wasn’t trying to hit on me, I let him know every time that one I don’t date and two Jessica would be heart broken. She is the other person that will be there though when I think of her close friend isn’t the word I would use to describe our relationship we just happen to hang out with the same people. Those group of people have always been there for me especially after my parents died, they don’t ask me constantly how I am doing they know I hate that but deep down I know they are worried about me. Not that I can blame them I have basically cut myself off from people the only time I really leave the apartment is to go to school and go to work at the bookstore. Now that the semester is done I won’t be going to class and I haven’t worked at the bookstore for a week since I will be moving at the end of summer anyway. Standing in the middle of the apartment staring at the duffel bag on the floor all I can think about is whether or not I made the right decision agreeing to spend the whole summer in Forks with my friends. Even with all of the memories flooding back to me I cant even cry there are no tears left for those memories, I wont let there be. My thoughts are interrupted by a ring tone I know all to well. I’ll show you mine if you show me your first lets compare scars I’ll tell you whose is worst I don’t even have to look at the caller ID
“Hey Jake” I knew he would be calling soon everyone was excited and surprised that I would be coming home for the summer. Especially Jake he wanted to introduce me to his new girl.

“Bells, I know that you are on your way here right now and not standing there debating on whether or not you should stay.” I could hear the smile in his voice, darn him for knowing me so well God was it frustrating.
“No Jake I was getting ready to walk out of the door.” I tried to hide the lie in my voice but I was a terrible liar and I knew it was useless.

“That is good Bells, I will see you first thing in the morning then we are all supposed to meet at the diner for breakfast.” I knew he knew I was lying but he didn’t call me on it.

“Yes Jake, now I have to go if you want me to make it there before midnight.” I said trying to pretend I was frustrated. Though I was glad he called he pulled me out of my thoughts and reminded me of why I had to go to Forks, I had to see my friends we were all moving pretty far away from each other next year and it was going to be harder to see each other. I owe it to my friends to be there and show them that I am okay, even if I am not.

“Okay love you Bella.”

“Love you too Jake” I hung up the phone and grabbed my duffel bag and made my way to the bathroom to head into my travel clothes. I have never been the person admired for her taste in fashion but then again I want trying to impress anyone, I just liked to be me and be comfortable. I changed into a pair of black sweat pants and a long sleeve white shirt with my white shoes, much better for an eight and half hour car ride then jeans and blouse I had on. I walked to the kitchen to leave my keys on the island where I told the landlord they would be. I took one last look around the apartment this place has been my safe haven for the past three years before my thoughts catch up to me I make my way to the front door only tripping once which is good for me. As I head out the door I pause to send Ang a text, I shouldn’t walk and text it would not end well. I am on my way now I should be home 11 at the latest call u when I get there. I walk carefully down the stairs and towards my parking space; I throw my bag in the backseat my phone in the passenger seat and plug in my zune. I turn up my radio trying to drown out my thoughts but I am unsuccessful. This was going to be a long car ride and I am not just talking about the time.

EPOV

“Edward!” my sister Alice yelled from the bottom of the stairs “lets go already, Mom has already called to inform me that Emmett and Rosalie are already there.”

I tried to ignore her I wasn’t really in the mood for a summer at home. Don’t get me wrong I love my family and I love spending time with them but seeing all of them together with the person they love just reminds me of I how lonely I really am, though I would never admit that to anyone I would never live it down. Though I think that they could all tell especially Alice and my Mom Esme they knew me so well too well sometimes. My thoughts were stopped by the sound of my best friend Jasper tapping on my door. Jasper and his sister Rosalie have been friends of the family for as long as I can remember so it wasn’t very surprising when he and Alice and Emmett and Rose got together it just seemed so natural.

“Hey man I hate to bug you but if you keep sitting in here your sister is going to kill me.”

I chuckle a little “You’re right Jazz sorry I am coming.”

“That’s better now be a good boy and get your stuff.” Alice says walking over to stand by Jasper they fit so well together Jasper is 6’2 with shaggy blonde hair and light eyes. Alice is 5’ even with short spiky black hair and dark eyes.

“How can someone so small so me so hugely irritating.” I say as I pat her head, she hates that so I am not surprised when she kicks me as a walk by which wouldn’t have been so bad if she hadn’t been wearing 3 inch heels.

“Lets just go Eddie” I hear Jasper stifle a laugh I hate that name and she knows I do, I guess that is what I get for patting her head.

I have already packed the majority of my things for the summer and had it loaded in my Volvo I would have the rest of my stuff flown to California when I start the semester there, I am starting medical school in the fall at UCLA. I can leave the furniture though Alice and Jasper would be returning to the house in the fall so Alice could finish her last year at NYU for fashion design Jasper even got an internship with one of the law firms in New York so he could stay with Alice. Though I was excited to be following in my father’s foot steps and going to medical school being 3000 miles away from my family was going to be hard. I was worried about my mom not only was I leaving but Emmett was going to Florida to play football. That is why this summer is so important. I throw my last bag in the passenger seat. We have to take two cars since mine is full and the most important thing next to Jasper in Alice’s life is fashion so even her Mercedes SUV is full with suit cases. As we pull onto the main road I plug in my zune and surround myself in the music of Debussy the best music for a car ride and I had a feeling that this was going to be a long car ride, I have never been nervous to go home but for some reason I had a feeling that this time was going to be different.

Views: 287

Replies to This Discussion

wow i can't wait this is going to get interesting, but geez bella didnt ask for a stalker victoria is phsyco as usual. but keep me updated i love it already.
hahah very nice intro...alittle suspense for now and drama for sure, in the future!
awesome cant wait for the nxt
omg amazing i cant wait to hear more :D
yess this is ma gewd. imma a you so i can hear bout tht other one your writingg , keep me updated
I cant wet for the next story.
what a great story pls add and update me when you post the sequel. Oh! what now victoria is going after bella too? When will this nightmare end! Very interesting indeed can't wait for you to begin. Cheers
I just finished reading your story and all I can say is WOW!!! That is great. I hope you have the sequel posted (or started) because I really want to see what is going to happen now. Awesome work though. You had me laughing, teary eyed, and on the edge of my seat. This is a great story!!! I am going to see if I can find that sequel now.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service