The Twilight Saga

True love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter One: Coming home

I could not wait to get out of that car. I have been driving for hours to get back California. I hate having to go visit my mother but sometimes I just need a back sometimes. My Awesome life could not get any better, yeah right. We had everything that we could possible want. For one mine and Alice’s dad is rich so we get whatever we want. Plus we’re beautiful and we’re also some of the most popular people that I know.

Bella, your home! Alice screamed

Alice I screamed back

How’s mom and Phil?

There fine I guess I really did not spend to much time with them. I went to forks to get away for a while. You know after Jacob and everything.

Yeah I know I still want to know what really happened. Like we get rumors all the time so you never really know what the truth is.

Ok ok I will tell you later but right now I’m going for a walk. I said as I walked out the front door and down the stairs. I need it to get out of the house, I love Alice but I went to see our moms so I didn’t have to deal with it for a while but I figured that I was ready to face all my friends and Jacob. but I can’t even bring myself to tell Alice that me and jack broke up because he only his tongue down Jessica Stanly’s throat. We had a perfect relationship; well at least I thought we did. I really need to stop thinking about Jake it’s his lost.

I put my earphones in and pressed play. I decided to run instead of walking. I had way too much on my mind and I needed to get my head in a different place. The faster I ran the more I thought about never going back home. I knew that I was going to have to explain why I just up and left home and run away to forks when I had everything going for me. I ran till I could not run any more.

When I stopped running I realized that I was at the beach that Alice and Jasper would always take Rosalie, Me, Emmet and Edward when we were younger now that we are seniors in high school we all went our own ways. Alice and Jasper are still together and are crazy in love and always together. Rose and Em finally got together last year and now are talking about getting a place together. Edward and his girlfriend Jessica Stanly well they have their own problems. And then there’s me, well me and Jake have been dating since we were thirteen we fell in love really quick. We had plans to go to college together and get a house, but that’s not happening.

I soon could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I sat in the sand and started singing “Rolling in the deep” by: Adele.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

By the end of the song I felt a whole lot better so I took my earphones out to listen to the waves but instead I heard clapping. It was Edward walking closer to me.
Hey Bellie, long time no see. He said with a fake smile on his face.

Hey, how you doing Edward?

I could be better… he paused for a while then said you know maybe if my closes friend came and told me that my no good ex-girlfriend was cheating on me with your juice box of an ex-boyfriend instead of everyone else telling me what happened, but other than that I’m just freaking great!!!

I can explain about just running off like that Edward.

Ok I all ears for you…..well I’m waiting.

Ok so I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone then, I explained. I didn’t even tell Alice yet.

Yeah but Bella I know what you dealing with and you know I would have listened to you. Plus not to mention be there for you when you needed me, that’s what best friends are for.

I know that but it hurt too much. My brain was not in the right pace for a while, but now I’m back and I’m going to need your help to get thing back to normal.

You didn’t even need to ask? I love you Bella; He said then paused awkwardly then said as a friend really fast.

(Laugh) I know Edward, I love you that same way, I said

Ok so do you want to go back to my house and maybe get everyone together and hang out? I’m sure Rose and Em want to see me since you know I just left.

Yeah sure Bellie, Edward said laughing

Oh by the way I missed your singing Bella you’re the best I’ve heard in some time.

Thanks Edward I miss us spending the day just the two of us in the music room, me singing and you playing the piano. I said as I grabbed Edwards arm and started walking back home.

I hope you all like it!!! Please commet and tell me if I should keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 3027

Replies to This Discussion

I love it, Please keep me posted

I have to agree with Steph. this story rocks! please keep me updated

Thank you Jordan. If you request to be my friend it will be easier for me to keep you updated I'm going to send out an email right before I update on the site.

Please keep me updated! I love this story! Are you team Edward cuz im thinking you are but I could be wrong! Anyways it's AMAZING, AWESOME, WONDERFUL

Thank you, I am team Edward, you were 100% right!!!!

True Love
Chapter Two: End of summer

When Edward and I got back Alice looked at me like I was crazy. It never crossed my mind that she thought that I was just going to get even with Jake by using Edward, but that was never the case. Alice never said anything till everyone went home. As soon as the last person walked through the door I heard.

Bella, Can I ask you a really important question?

Yeah, what’s on your mind Alice?

Well you said that you were going for a walk and you were gone for a really long time to Bells, Alice paused not sure to finish

Just ask me Alice what you were going to. I won’t get mad if this is about Jacob.

It kinda is but it mostly about Edward. You’re…..Not using him right, you know to get back at Jacob?

Oh My Gosh I would never do that Alice. Edward Just seen me run by him and must have decided to see if I was ok. I ended up at the beach where were we would all go to and Edward just sat next to me after he let me finish singing of course.

Alice, I swear it was never like that. It was just two good friends talking about what happened in the beginning of the summer.

Ok I was just making sure because I just don’t want anyone hurt again.

****24 hours later*****

Well the summer is coming to the end and we all return as seniors.
Alice said

Yeah, but the best thing is that we are all friends again. I mean Bella’s back and Edwards hanging with us again, we are all together like when Jasper and I moved here in the 7th grade. Said Rose.

It hasn’t been like this in a couple of years, Emmet put in.

Ok stop talking about us like were not here that’s fine right Bella? We can have our own conversation Edward said while laughing

Of course we can Edward, but then we would have to make fun of the way our friends act when people come home.

(Laughing)

The door opened, Hey dad. Alice said happy to see him

Hey honey, have you talked to Bells lately? I really miss her and I’m worried about her she just up and left.

Yeah Alice said before Charlie cut her off

I mean when I’m gone for work I get to talk to all the time but she hasn’t even tried to call.

Hey dad before you make yourself look like a fool I think you should know something. Alice said while laughing

What is it Alice?

Hi daddy. Is the only thing I could get out before he gave me a big bear hug.

Are you ok Bell’s? When did you come home?

Dad which question do you want me to answer first? Well I’m ok and I got home yesterday.

Well that’s great Bell’s. Now that I just made a big thing out of this I’m going to go repack my things for my next trip

What you’re leaving again already?

Yeah I have to. I have to go to Ohio my company depends on it. Sorry honey

Its fine dad Alice and I have each other and plenty of friends to keep us company while you’re gone.

It looks like you two are going out so I will leave you two some more money. Love you two.

Ok love you we said at the same time heading out the door.

We went to Applebee’s and had an awesome time just talking about the past and hanging out. After dinner Rosalie said she knew where this party was so we decided to go. When we got there everyone went to the dance floor.

I love this song. I know it by heart I said to Edward

I know you do that’s why I asked Scott to play it. You looked a little
down so I figured if you were having some from you would forget about that piece of crap.

Thank you Edward, I really needed this as I gave Edward a little kiss
on the cheek and started to sang “Birthday sex” By: Jeremih

[Intro]
Yeah... (yeah...) yeah...

[Verse 1]
It's your birthday so I know you want to ride out
Even if we only go to my house
Sip more weezy as we sit upon my couch
Feels good but I know you want to cry out....

You say you want passion (I think you found it)
Get ready for action (don't be astounded)
We switching positions (you feel surrounded)
Just tell me where you want your gift girl...

[Hook]
Girl you know III [x2]
I've been feening
Woke up in the late night been dreaming about your loving
Girl you know III [x2]
Don't need candles and cake
Just need your body to make good...

[Chorus]
Birthday sex [x2] (it's the best day of the year girl)
Birthday sex [x2] (if hes not, he's not, lemme hit that g-spot, g-spot girl...)

[Verse 2]
See you sexy in them jeans got me on ten
1,2,3, think I got you pinned
Don't tap out fighting til' the end
Ring that bell and we gone start over again

We grinding with passion (cause it's your birthday)
Been at it for hours (I know you thirsty)
You kiss me so sweetly (taste just like Hershey's)
Just tell me how you want your gift girl...

[Hook]

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
First I'm gonna take a dive into the water
Deep until I know I please that body,body, (aooh)
Or girl without a broom I might just sweep you off your feet and make you wanna tell somebody, somebody, (how I do)
Or maybe we can float on top my water bed (bed)
You close your eyes as I improve between your legs (your legs)
We work our way from kitchen stoves and tables
Girl you know I'm more than able to please... Yea
You say you wanted flowers on the bed...
But you got me and now it's on again...

[Hook]

[Chorus]

I didn’t mind dancing with Edward he kept up to my pace. When birthday sex got over we were still kinda dancing but we slowed down waiting for the next fast song but that next fast song never came on. A very slow song came on and Rose and Em and Alice and Jazz all started to slow dance. I looked at Edward Said I guess that were siting this on out.

Well ok as long as you don’t mind dancing with me Edward.

Of course not. Edward said taking my hand

We were dancing to “I’ll be” By: Edwin McCain. I started crying Edward asked me if I was alright, I told he I was but I so wasn’t. Jake and I would always dance to this song even know it wasn’t our song. So I had to look away from Edward and that’s when I saw it. Or should I say him.

I looked over and seen Jake kissing and dancing super close with Jessica Stanly. I instantly pulled away from Edward and ran to the restroom. Edward Yelled after me but I just kept on running. Edward looked around the room and realized why I ran away. He went and grabbed Alice and Rose and showed them and told them that I ran to the restroom. Then he walked away.

(Knock on the door)

Bella it’s me and rose, can we come in?

I unlocked the door. How could he do that to me?

We don’t know Bella but if you keep running from him is just going to hurt you more.

I know but why her?

Bella I think you need to go talk to Edward he looked really mad.

I don’t want to go back out there like this. I don’t know how Edward can stand to see them like that and not be hurt.

Well Bella we actually seem to think that Edward likes you. When you ran away he looked hurt then but when he realized why you ran he came and got us and started walking over to Jacob. So you may want to get out there and see what’s happening.

Fine but I think you two are crazy we are just friends, nothing more.

Ok tell me what you think. If you have any ideas on the story feel free to give me some ideas.

Next chapter will be up shortly!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Awesome!!!! Please keep me updated!!!

Thank you. I will add you as a friend and keep you updated

Really good, keep me updated. I dislike Jacob, Team Edward all the way!!!!!

Thank you, I will update soon. yes, Team Edward all the way.

awsome story....u should post more

can u keep me posted plzzz :)

True Love
Chapter three: End of summer (Edward’s point of view)

When Bella got back to her house Alice shot Bella this odd look but I just put it off like I did see it. I really wish Bella and I could have stayed at the beach for a little bit longer. I wanted to talk to her alone but she looked really hurt after what Jacob did to her. She didn’t deserve that. I really didn’t mind that is happened with my girlfriend because I was trying to figure out how to dump her nicely but she made it very easy for me.

I have had these feelings for this other girl for some time now, but I’m not ready to tell her. If I tell Bella that I like her maybe even be falling in love with her might hurt her more then I want to put her though right now. I put my earphones on to block out all the thoughts that were running though my head right now. I slow drifted off to sleep.

***** 24 hours *****

Well the summer is coming to the end and we all return as seniors. Alice said

Yeah, but the best thing is that we are all friends again. I mean Bella’s back and Edwards hanging with us again, we are all together like when Jasper and I moved here in the 7th grade. Said Rose.

It hasn’t been like this in a couple of years, Emmet put in.

Ok stop talking about us like were not here that’s fine right Bella? We can have our own conversation Edward said while laughing

Of course we can Edward, but then we would have to make fun of the way our friends act when people come home.

(Laughing)

Bella’s dad came in the door and two little words from Alice sent him in to frenzy over Bella. It was hilarious Charlie went on and on about he’s worried about Bella because the way she just left. He just kept going until Bella Said something then it all started over. He was over whelming to everyone god only knows how Bella felt. I’m going to say that she feels pretty happy with the very cute smile she has on her face.

We went to Applebee’s and had an awesome time just talking about the past and hanging out. After dinner Rosalie said she knew where this party was so we decided to go. When we got there everyone went to the dance floor.

But before I went to dance with the rest of the group I went and asked Scott a friend of mine to play Bella’s Favorite song “Birthday Sex” By: Jeremih . By the time I walked back Scott had started to play the song.

I love this song. I know it by heart Bella said flashing her famous smile

I know you do that’s why I asked Scott to play it. You looked a little down so I figured if you were having some fun you would forget about that piece of crap.

Thank you Edward, I really needed this, she said as she gave me a little kiss on the cheek and started to sing.

I loved dancing with Bella. Dancing caused for us to be close each other which works for me. It didn’t’ seem like she mind dancing with me. I matched her pace. We started to slow our dancing down waiting for the next fast song but instead of a fast song we got a slow song. Bella looked at me like I should turn and run, but she didn’t.

I guess that were siting this on out. She said

I will dance with you if you would like me to.

Well ok as long as you don’t mind dancing with me Edward.

Of course not. I said taking her hand

We were dancing to “I’ll be” By: Edwin McCain. When Bella started crying. I asked her if she was alright, she said she was fine but I could tell she wasn’t at all. She looked away from me which told me that she was not ok. I just let it go because she was still dancing. Me and ran to the restroom. I yelled after her but she just kept on going. I went and grabbed Alice and Rose and showed them that Bella saw Jacob and Jessica Stanly Kissing and dancing really close and told them that she ran to the restroom.

I turned and walked away from Alice and Rose just to find myself walking up to Jacob. I really wanted to hit him but I was smart about it first. I asked what in the hell would you do that to Bella. When he said I never really like her. What do you mean you never liked her? You were with her for almost a year. Every time he talked I balled up my fist tighter and tighter. Jacob went on and said that he never liked her but he stayed with her because she had money and she bought him whatever he wanted.

I couldn’t take it any more I hit him right in the face. I hit him so hard he hit the floor instantly. That’s when Emmet and Jasper got into it. They told me to go outside and wait by the car for the rest of us that they would take care of this. I turned and started to walk away when I seen Bella.

Sorry It so short. I will post more really soon. Hope you like it!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service