The Twilight Saga

True love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter One: Coming home

I could not wait to get out of that car. I have been driving for hours to get back California. I hate having to go visit my mother but sometimes I just need a back sometimes. My Awesome life could not get any better, yeah right. We had everything that we could possible want. For one mine and Alice’s dad is rich so we get whatever we want. Plus we’re beautiful and we’re also some of the most popular people that I know.

Bella, your home! Alice screamed

Alice I screamed back

How’s mom and Phil?

There fine I guess I really did not spend to much time with them. I went to forks to get away for a while. You know after Jacob and everything.

Yeah I know I still want to know what really happened. Like we get rumors all the time so you never really know what the truth is.

Ok ok I will tell you later but right now I’m going for a walk. I said as I walked out the front door and down the stairs. I need it to get out of the house, I love Alice but I went to see our moms so I didn’t have to deal with it for a while but I figured that I was ready to face all my friends and Jacob. but I can’t even bring myself to tell Alice that me and jack broke up because he only his tongue down Jessica Stanly’s throat. We had a perfect relationship; well at least I thought we did. I really need to stop thinking about Jake it’s his lost.

I put my earphones in and pressed play. I decided to run instead of walking. I had way too much on my mind and I needed to get my head in a different place. The faster I ran the more I thought about never going back home. I knew that I was going to have to explain why I just up and left home and run away to forks when I had everything going for me. I ran till I could not run any more.

When I stopped running I realized that I was at the beach that Alice and Jasper would always take Rosalie, Me, Emmet and Edward when we were younger now that we are seniors in high school we all went our own ways. Alice and Jasper are still together and are crazy in love and always together. Rose and Em finally got together last year and now are talking about getting a place together. Edward and his girlfriend Jessica Stanly well they have their own problems. And then there’s me, well me and Jake have been dating since we were thirteen we fell in love really quick. We had plans to go to college together and get a house, but that’s not happening.

I soon could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I sat in the sand and started singing “Rolling in the deep” by: Adele.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

By the end of the song I felt a whole lot better so I took my earphones out to listen to the waves but instead I heard clapping. It was Edward walking closer to me.
Hey Bellie, long time no see. He said with a fake smile on his face.

Hey, how you doing Edward?

I could be better… he paused for a while then said you know maybe if my closes friend came and told me that my no good ex-girlfriend was cheating on me with your juice box of an ex-boyfriend instead of everyone else telling me what happened, but other than that I’m just freaking great!!!

I can explain about just running off like that Edward.

Ok I all ears for you…..well I’m waiting.

Ok so I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone then, I explained. I didn’t even tell Alice yet.

Yeah but Bella I know what you dealing with and you know I would have listened to you. Plus not to mention be there for you when you needed me, that’s what best friends are for.

I know that but it hurt too much. My brain was not in the right pace for a while, but now I’m back and I’m going to need your help to get thing back to normal.

You didn’t even need to ask? I love you Bella; He said then paused awkwardly then said as a friend really fast.

(Laugh) I know Edward, I love you that same way, I said

Ok so do you want to go back to my house and maybe get everyone together and hang out? I’m sure Rose and Em want to see me since you know I just left.

Yeah sure Bellie, Edward said laughing

Oh by the way I missed your singing Bella you’re the best I’ve heard in some time.

Thanks Edward I miss us spending the day just the two of us in the music room, me singing and you playing the piano. I said as I grabbed Edwards arm and started walking back home.

I hope you all like it!!! Please commet and tell me if I should keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 3096

Replies to This Discussion

love it

Bella's under shirt

Bella's over shirt

Bella's Skirt

Bella's Very cute high heels

Writing the next chapter now. Sorry it's taking so long but took a break from writing for Thanksgiving. So I will be updated soon.

Awesome!!! I love her outfit!!! Can't wait for more!!!

True Love

Chapter 7: Part 1

(Edward’s Point Of View)

I don’t know if I should have given Emmett that letter for Bella? I just can’t take seeing her every day and not being with her. I continued to get ready for school as I thought about Bella and listened to the radio. I began just humming the song where do I go from you By: Clay Walker, but eventually I was singing out loud.

I gas up my truck and I drive into town
But I spend all my time just running around
Trying to shake this negative mood I'm in

I've nowhere to go if I wanna get down
All the usual suspects are hanging around
But after a round or two it was just a another day again
For a minute or two I'll get you off of my mind
But you keep coming back to me every time

Where do I go to get over the fact
That you got on a plane and you ain't coming back?
I said what I said and you did what you had to do
Where does a man have to go to get over the truth?
Where do I go from you?

I bury myself in my job all day
Just trying to get lost in the usual ways
Smiling and laughing and joking around with the guys

Gotta do something to deaden the pain
So I stare out the window just watching the rain
But all I can see in the haze is the gray of your eyes

So what do I do with all the pieces of you in me?
If you're never coming back set me free

Where do I go from you? Where do I go from you?

Where do I go from you? Where do I go from you?

The song fit the mood that I was in. I don’t know where to go from Bella, I mean granted I was never with Bella but still I love her and I just don’t know how to get over it. My phone started ringing.

“RING, RING”

I grabbed my phone to see who it was. When I seen that it said Tanya on the caller ID I was wondering what she wanted. Tanya is an old friend of mine but we haven’t talked in months. I answered the phone.

Hello

Hey Edward, Tanya said

Hey Tanya, what’s up?

Nothing really I heard about the fight that you and Jacob had a couple of days ago and I just wanted to see how you were doing.

Oh I’m fine he never touched me, I hit him. I told her

Then what happened? I was told that Jacob hit you over dancing with BELLA, Tanya said her name a little annoyed.

No, that’s not what happened. Me and a couple of my friends went to this party and yes I was dancing with Bella but Jacob really hurt her and seeing him with Jessica really put things in motion all over again. He made me really mad about what he was doing to her and I couldn’t take it any more so I just walked up to Jacob and punched him straight in the face. That is what happened.

Wow that’s nowhere near what I was told.

I can tell by you reaction. I said laughing

Hey Edward would you mind picking me up today for school?

Of course not I will be there in about ten minutes.

Ok well I will talk to you then.

Ok bye Tanya

Bye

I closed my phone and put on my shoes, I grabbed my things and my keys and headed for the door . When I got to Tanya’s she was waiting on her porch for me so I pulled in to her drive way and Tanya got in. She never said anything to me that whole way to school. The ride to school from her house is like thirty minutes. Tanya was starting to freak me out she stared at me that whole time. When we got to school my brother Emmett and Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, and Bella were already there. When I got out I went to the side of the car Tanya was on and waited for her to get out so that I could lock the doors.

When Tanya got out of the car she came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. Out of habited I started kissing her back when she pulled away I happened to look up and looked over at Bella she had tears falling down her cheeks . Typical Bella, she tried acting like she wasn’t crying but I could tell. Bella quickly walked past me and said you a jerk. I turned to Tanya and asked her what the hell that was?

Oh sorry Edward I thought that you wanted me to do that.

You freaking know that statement is not true.

Then why did you kiss me back if you didn’t want me to.

I did it out of habit.

Right, because that’s the truth Edward . I will see you in math, later.

Whatever, I said aggregated now

I can’t believe that I managed to hurt Bella worst then Jacob did and didn’t even mean to. Bella is never going to want to talk to me. This day sucks already and the day haven’t even started yet . Plus I can tell by the look on Emmett’s face that I will hear about this later if not sooner .

(Bella’s Point Of View)

I can’t believe that Edward gave me that latter about he needs some time for himself and he shows up with Tanya. Seriously of all people Tanya, I can’t stand that girl. We haven’t gotten a long since the first grade when she moved her from where ever she came from, but Edward knows that.

I don’t know why but I couldn’t take my eyes of Edward. He walked around his car and stood next to his car and waited. Tanya got of Edward car and wrapped her arms around his neck and just started kissing Edward like no one could see them and the worst part is that he kissed her back. And just when I thought that I would tell Edward that I want to try to be with him. But how do I handle this? It’s all just too hard.

I could feel the tears fall over the top of my eye and down my check. I tried to not let anyone see me cry but Edward knew I was. I just couldn’t take it anymore seeing them together so I quickly grabbed my things and started walking. When I passed Edward and Tanya and said you’re a jerk and just keep going. I’m never going to get over that. How could Edward do that to me. He just told me in that stupid letter that he liked me and it was my decision if we would try to be a couple or just friends. I wanted to try to be a couple but after all that I don’t even know if I want to be Edward’s Friend any more.
I went to the restroom to fix my make-up so I didn’t look like a raccoon. My phone started ringing. I looked to see who was calling me knowing that I was in school. I read Edward on the caller ID,

What do you want Edward?

I want to explain Bella. It’s not want it looked like.

Edward, I don’t want to hear it. You did this not me.

Bella I’m not sure why you’re so mad at me. You didn’t talk to me for a week. You wouldn’t answer my calls or text messages so am I supposed wait for you forever for you to realize that you actually have feelings for me?

Wow Edward you’re not a jerk you’re an ass hole. If you would have just….I paused. Never mind I said angry now.

What, Bella what where you going to say?

It’s nothing anymore how about you go find your girlfriend.

Maybe I should.

Go ahead Edward remember were just FRIENDS.

Yeah we are Bella

The last thing I heard was a click sound. I looked at my phone and he had hung up on me. I couldn’t believe it. I turned and just stared at myself in the mirror when Alice and Rosalie showed up like normal.

Bella, you ok Rosalie asked

Yeah why wouldn’t I be ok?

Because of Edward, Alice said

Where friends that’s it why do I care who he’s kissing and how he’s not?

Ok we were just worried because it seemed like something changed since you got that letter from Edward Alice said

Nope nothing changed, not worry I said with a fake laugh

Ok if you say so Rosalie said with a weird look on her face.

Thanks you two for checking on me anyways.

Yep they both said

I put my make-up away and grabbed Alice and Rosalie by the arm to get to class on time. The three of us girls had all of our classes together. When we got to English the only three seats left were the on next to Jasper where Alice sat down and the one next to Emmett where Rosalie sat down and of course the only one left was the seat next to Edward. Just my luck today I just can’t get away from him.

I hope you like it. Sorry it's been awhile since I posted.

Oh gosh! I cant wait for more! That was so good! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE update soon! Cuz i loved it!

Awesome!!! Please update soon!!!

love it post more soon plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

True Love
Chapter 7: Part 2

There were only about seven minutes left of English when Edward looked at me and said sorry Bella. I turned to look at him but when I turned to see his face he had his head in in his hands like he was hurt or something. Edward continued to what he was saying.
I never meant to hurt you Bella. You mean something to me.

I mean something to you? That’s funny because when I looked hurt just a little bit ago you made it worst by far Edward.

I know that and I’m really am sorry. But I….I just was mad.

You were mad, what do you think I was feeling? Huh you sent me a letter today telling me that you need some time for yourself and then you show up with Tanya. What is that?

**RING**RING**

The bell ring and I started gathering my things up to head to Math. Alice and Rose were waiting for me by the door. When I got all my things I turned for the door but Edward grabbed my arm and flung me around.

Let go of me Edward

Bella I need to explain to you what is going on.

No Edward you need to let go of me now.

Mr. Cullen, Is there a problem here? Mr. Kent asked

No, Mr. Kent there’s not.

Then I want you to let go of Miss Swan right now.

What the Hell Edward, Alice said as she slapped Edward right across the face.

Miss swan please move along to your next class Bella and Edward have to come with me.

Ok whatever you say Mr. Kent, Alice said dancing out of the room

Ok now Mr. Cullen what is this all about?

I prefer not to talk about it.

Well you should have thought about that before you brought it up in class and put your hands on a classmate.

Yes, I should have but I don’t feel like talking about so I guess that means either send me to class or take me to the principle.

Edward what has gotten in to you, I asked

Well if you but it that way Mr. Cullen let’s go. Mr. Kent said aggravated now

Mr. Kent its ok he didn’t hurt me. I’m not sure what’s going on with him but he didn’t hurt me we don’t need to get the principle involved in this.

Are you sure Miss. Swan?

Yes, Mr. Kent I am thank you for asking.

Well then you need to get to class Mr. Cullen. Mr. Kent said

I turned and walked as fast as I could so Edward couldn’t catch up to me. But when I turned around Edward was there talking to Tanya. I shut my eyes and turned in to Math. Alice and Rosalie both came running over to me when I go there and asked me what happened. I just told them I didn’t know just that Edward is acting very weird right now. I have never seen him act that way.

The whole class I was thinking about why Edward would act like that. It just doesn’t make any sense. I never paid attention in class so I hope it wasn’t important today. I snapped out of thinking when Alice said my name twice. I just could stop thinking about what happened. Alice asked if I was ready to independent period. I got up and started walking to the choir room.

Where are you going Bella? Alice asked

I’m going to the choir room to sing.

Ohhh do you want me and Rose to come along?

No, you two can go find Jasper and Emmett.

Are you sure?

Yeah I’m sure. I’m fine

Ok see you in an hour, Alice said walking away

When I got to the choir room I sat down on the bench to the piano. I just sat there for about ten minutes with my fingers on the key. I finally decided to play the song Weak By: SWV

[Verse 1]

I don't know what it is that you've done to me...
But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way.
Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing...
It’s a feeling that I want to stay.

[Bridge]

'Cause my heart starts beating triple time,
With thoughts of loving you on my mind.
I can't figure out just what to do,
When the cause and cure is you.

[Chorus]

I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak.
I lose all control and something takes over me.
In a daze, your love's so amazing, it's not a phase.
I want you to stay with me, by my side.
I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet.
It knocks me right off of my feet.
I can't explain why your loving makes me weak.

[Verse 2]

It's Time after time after time I've tried to fight it.
But your love is strong it keeps on holding on.
Resistance is down when you're around, starts fading.
In my condition I don't want to be alone.

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]

I try hard to fight it.
No way can I deny it.
Your love's so sweet.
It knocks me off my feet.

[Chorus]

I get so weak...
Blood starts racing through my veins
I get so weak...
Boy it's something I can't explain.
I get so weak...
Something 'bout the way you do
The things you do ooh ooh, it...
Knocks me right off of my feet,
Off of my feet.
Can't explain why your loving makes me weak.

[Chorus]

I just sat there when I was done singing. I couldn’t move. I didn’t know how to get over Edward now that I had fallen for him. I just fall so hard already and I’m not sure I want to let go yet. Edward pushed for me to realize I did have feelings for him and now that I do you want him, he wants someone else. It’s my fault I guess. I denied it for so long and all I had to do was reach out and hold on to Edward and tell him there is something going on between us but now he’s gone.

Hope You like it. Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted

love the chapter...i feel bad for Bella....post more soon plzzzz (:

Luv it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service