The Twilight Saga

True love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter One: Coming home

I could not wait to get out of that car. I have been driving for hours to get back California. I hate having to go visit my mother but sometimes I just need a back sometimes. My Awesome life could not get any better, yeah right. We had everything that we could possible want. For one mine and Alice’s dad is rich so we get whatever we want. Plus we’re beautiful and we’re also some of the most popular people that I know.

Bella, your home! Alice screamed

Alice I screamed back

How’s mom and Phil?

There fine I guess I really did not spend to much time with them. I went to forks to get away for a while. You know after Jacob and everything.

Yeah I know I still want to know what really happened. Like we get rumors all the time so you never really know what the truth is.

Ok ok I will tell you later but right now I’m going for a walk. I said as I walked out the front door and down the stairs. I need it to get out of the house, I love Alice but I went to see our moms so I didn’t have to deal with it for a while but I figured that I was ready to face all my friends and Jacob. but I can’t even bring myself to tell Alice that me and jack broke up because he only his tongue down Jessica Stanly’s throat. We had a perfect relationship; well at least I thought we did. I really need to stop thinking about Jake it’s his lost.

I put my earphones in and pressed play. I decided to run instead of walking. I had way too much on my mind and I needed to get my head in a different place. The faster I ran the more I thought about never going back home. I knew that I was going to have to explain why I just up and left home and run away to forks when I had everything going for me. I ran till I could not run any more.

When I stopped running I realized that I was at the beach that Alice and Jasper would always take Rosalie, Me, Emmet and Edward when we were younger now that we are seniors in high school we all went our own ways. Alice and Jasper are still together and are crazy in love and always together. Rose and Em finally got together last year and now are talking about getting a place together. Edward and his girlfriend Jessica Stanly well they have their own problems. And then there’s me, well me and Jake have been dating since we were thirteen we fell in love really quick. We had plans to go to college together and get a house, but that’s not happening.

I soon could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I sat in the sand and started singing “Rolling in the deep” by: Adele.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

By the end of the song I felt a whole lot better so I took my earphones out to listen to the waves but instead I heard clapping. It was Edward walking closer to me.
Hey Bellie, long time no see. He said with a fake smile on his face.

Hey, how you doing Edward?

I could be better… he paused for a while then said you know maybe if my closes friend came and told me that my no good ex-girlfriend was cheating on me with your juice box of an ex-boyfriend instead of everyone else telling me what happened, but other than that I’m just freaking great!!!

I can explain about just running off like that Edward.

Ok I all ears for you…..well I’m waiting.

Ok so I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone then, I explained. I didn’t even tell Alice yet.

Yeah but Bella I know what you dealing with and you know I would have listened to you. Plus not to mention be there for you when you needed me, that’s what best friends are for.

I know that but it hurt too much. My brain was not in the right pace for a while, but now I’m back and I’m going to need your help to get thing back to normal.

You didn’t even need to ask? I love you Bella; He said then paused awkwardly then said as a friend really fast.

(Laugh) I know Edward, I love you that same way, I said

Ok so do you want to go back to my house and maybe get everyone together and hang out? I’m sure Rose and Em want to see me since you know I just left.

Yeah sure Bellie, Edward said laughing

Oh by the way I missed your singing Bella you’re the best I’ve heard in some time.

Thanks Edward I miss us spending the day just the two of us in the music room, me singing and you playing the piano. I said as I grabbed Edwards arm and started walking back home.

I hope you all like it!!! Please commet and tell me if I should keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 3096

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you post it up soon.. I really wannna read more

Are you going to post up the next chapter soon?? I literally cant wait!!

I am in the middle of writing right now. The next chapter should be up by this week. Thank you for reading.

Dress 1 love it post more soon please!!!!!

OMG  poor mike hes going to get used but its worthit shes makig Edward jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone haven't post in awhile but I have been really sick in the past week or so and it don't help when you can't take any over the conter products because of being pregnant so I am trying to finish chapter 9. I will try to post really soon. Sorry again.

True Love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter 9

(Remembering)

I’m so excited to see this movie Edward I have read the book already but I love it so I have wanted to see this movie since I seen the preview for it .

You read the book already I thought that you just wanted to see it! You’re going to know everything that’s going to happen Bella.

Yeah but a lot of books are different from the books. It’s fun to me to find the difference in the movie from the book.

Okay then let’s watch the movie then, Edward said pressing play.

(Alice’s Point of View)

Bella, Alice called out

Bella, are you in there, Rosalie said laughing in Bella’s face

Bella, Snap out of it, Alice said Shaking Bella

Sorry guys I was in my own world, Bella Said

When I finally got Bella’s attention I started to tell her that we picked an outfit out for her and that I was going to make Edward come running back to her in seconds. I wanted her to try it on while Rosalie and I figured out how we would do Bella’s hair and her make-up. When Bella came out of the bathroom she looked amazing in her white and black dress on. All I could do was look at her

Oh my gosh Bella you look amazingly beautiful! ,Said Rosalie

Thanks Rosalie but do you think that Edward will think that I look beautiful?

If he doesn’t then he is and idiot, Rosalie said

Ok if you think this will work then let’s get the rest done before I change my mind and chicken out. , Bella Said

Fine I have a perfect hair style for your hair. I want to curl your hair and part it different then the way you do your hair now so it looks different . And with your make-up Rosalie has decided that she would stick to the brown colors so that it goes with your skin color.

*****Bella’s Point Of View******

Ok so I am so nerves right now. Alice and Rosalie are going to start doing my hair and make-up while I call Mike. I really hate using Mike but what choose do I have since I want Edward and that is the only way to do it.

You two have to be quite while I call Mike .

Okay Bella do what you got to do? Alice said

****Ring****Ring****

Hello, Mike answer

Hey Mike its Bella

Oh hey Bella what’s up? You never call me.

Yeah well I was wondering if you would like to go out ?

Do you mean like a date?

Bella are you there?

Oh yeah I’m still here and yes I would like to know if you would like to go out on a date with me .

Yeah of course I would. When would you like to go and where?

Um I was thinking in like an hour and we can go where ever you may like and I will pay, I said really fast so that I got it all out.

Ok that sounds great. But why don’t you pick Bella.

Ok is it okay if we go to?

Yeah but that is a really expensive and that could be a problem for me.

Why is that a problem Mike.

Because I don’t have money like that. Sorry Bella

Oh don’t worry about it I told you I would pay.

Are you sure Bella?

Yeah Mike I would love to!

Ok well see you in an hour then., I said

Yeah hey Bella can I ask you something?

Yeah what is it Mike.

If anyone ask can we say I asked you out?, Mike said very fast.

Yeah Mike if that helps.

Okay thank you. Ok I will see you later. Bye Bella

Yeah Ok Bye Mike.

Ok now that part is done are you almost done with my hair yet? I asked Alice. She looked at me and said yes Bella I am almost done stop moving so much as she said aggregated. I made reservations for Chef Jacqueline online already for 6:30 and it is 4:45 so you have to get me ready in a short period of time.

Well I’m done with your hair, Alice said happily

And I will be done with your make-up after I put your eye shadow on and your mascara and your lipstick and then you are done., Rosalie said

Okay thank you guys so much I don’t think that I could do this without you .

Ok your done besides you lipstick so here put it on., Rosalie said handing me the lipstick.

I went to the bathroom to look at myself in the floor length mirror. When I looked at myself all I could think that this person standing in the mirror ways not me. But besides that I looked amazing. Thanks you Alice and Rosalie I love it. You two made me look beautiful.

Bella you are always beautiful we just put make-up on you and did your hair. They both said at the same time.

I know that okay let’s go down stairs and see how we did. I opened my bedroom door and started walking to the stairs, but when I got to the stairs I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn’t move. I was so scared. But finally Alice and Rosalie gave me a little push. I started walking down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I stood there. Everyone turned besides Tanya. Emmett, Jasper and Edward all stared Alice and Rosalie slapped Jasper and Emmett in the back of the head.so the looked at Alice and Rosalie and said Bella you look amazing. Thank you, Emmett and Jasper. I said. I turned to look at Edward who had is mouth wide open. I started laughing.

Edward shut his mouth and said Oh My Gosh Bella you are so beautiful.

Thank you Edward.

Where are you going tonight that you look so amazing?

Well actually if you must know Edward Mike Newton asked me out to Chef Jacqueline with him.

What? Why you never liked him before.

I never said that I didn’t like him I just simply said that Mike was a friend. Why does it matter so much Edward?

Umm it doesn’t matter who you go out with.

Ok then well Mike should be here any minute

****Knock****Knock****

I walked to the door and opened it when Mike took my hand and asked if I was ready to go. I of course said yes I was ready to go and so Mike took my hand in his and started to walk back toward the door we walked down the stairs and to Mike’s car. Mike opened my door for me like a complete gentlemen. I really started to feel bad about what I was doing to poor Mike Newton but if I sat something to mike about it will hurt him and he don’t deserve it but what choose do I really have. I know what I want and what I want is Edward not Mike.

Hope everyone likes it!!!!

Bella's dress

Bella's ShoesBella's Hair Style

Omg post more soon !!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!

awsome love it plzzzz post more spoon !!!! sorry did i say spoon i mean SOON!!!!!!

Thanks evreyone for the awesome comments

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service