The Twilight Saga

True love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter One: Coming home

I could not wait to get out of that car. I have been driving for hours to get back California. I hate having to go visit my mother but sometimes I just need a back sometimes. My Awesome life could not get any better, yeah right. We had everything that we could possible want. For one mine and Alice’s dad is rich so we get whatever we want. Plus we’re beautiful and we’re also some of the most popular people that I know.

Bella, your home! Alice screamed

Alice I screamed back

How’s mom and Phil?

There fine I guess I really did not spend to much time with them. I went to forks to get away for a while. You know after Jacob and everything.

Yeah I know I still want to know what really happened. Like we get rumors all the time so you never really know what the truth is.

Ok ok I will tell you later but right now I’m going for a walk. I said as I walked out the front door and down the stairs. I need it to get out of the house, I love Alice but I went to see our moms so I didn’t have to deal with it for a while but I figured that I was ready to face all my friends and Jacob. but I can’t even bring myself to tell Alice that me and jack broke up because he only his tongue down Jessica Stanly’s throat. We had a perfect relationship; well at least I thought we did. I really need to stop thinking about Jake it’s his lost.

I put my earphones in and pressed play. I decided to run instead of walking. I had way too much on my mind and I needed to get my head in a different place. The faster I ran the more I thought about never going back home. I knew that I was going to have to explain why I just up and left home and run away to forks when I had everything going for me. I ran till I could not run any more.

When I stopped running I realized that I was at the beach that Alice and Jasper would always take Rosalie, Me, Emmet and Edward when we were younger now that we are seniors in high school we all went our own ways. Alice and Jasper are still together and are crazy in love and always together. Rose and Em finally got together last year and now are talking about getting a place together. Edward and his girlfriend Jessica Stanly well they have their own problems. And then there’s me, well me and Jake have been dating since we were thirteen we fell in love really quick. We had plans to go to college together and get a house, but that’s not happening.

I soon could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I sat in the sand and started singing “Rolling in the deep” by: Adele.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

By the end of the song I felt a whole lot better so I took my earphones out to listen to the waves but instead I heard clapping. It was Edward walking closer to me.
Hey Bellie, long time no see. He said with a fake smile on his face.

Hey, how you doing Edward?

I could be better… he paused for a while then said you know maybe if my closes friend came and told me that my no good ex-girlfriend was cheating on me with your juice box of an ex-boyfriend instead of everyone else telling me what happened, but other than that I’m just freaking great!!!

I can explain about just running off like that Edward.

Ok I all ears for you…..well I’m waiting.

Ok so I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone then, I explained. I didn’t even tell Alice yet.

Yeah but Bella I know what you dealing with and you know I would have listened to you. Plus not to mention be there for you when you needed me, that’s what best friends are for.

I know that but it hurt too much. My brain was not in the right pace for a while, but now I’m back and I’m going to need your help to get thing back to normal.

You didn’t even need to ask? I love you Bella; He said then paused awkwardly then said as a friend really fast.

(Laugh) I know Edward, I love you that same way, I said

Ok so do you want to go back to my house and maybe get everyone together and hang out? I’m sure Rose and Em want to see me since you know I just left.

Yeah sure Bellie, Edward said laughing

Oh by the way I missed your singing Bella you’re the best I’ve heard in some time.

Thanks Edward I miss us spending the day just the two of us in the music room, me singing and you playing the piano. I said as I grabbed Edwards arm and started walking back home.

I hope you all like it!!! Please commet and tell me if I should keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 3144

Replies to This Discussion

I got my computer fixed so I will have chapter 13 up shortly!!!!!

True Love

Chapter 13

When I went to study hall I sat as far away from everyone else so that I could read my letters to see what they say. I grabbed the one that I think that is Mike’s and started reading:

Bella,
       I’m sorry for hitting you. I never meant to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me. I also wanted you to answer my phone call or maybe text me so I can apologize to you. I will apologize to Cullen to if you want me to. I feel really bad about what happened. I know that we put you in the middle and that we never should have. Again I am terrible sorry. Hope to talk to you soon.

Mike

I grabbed the next letter and decided to read it. I was a little scared because this one is from Edward; I’m a little scared of what Edward had to say to me after last night. I opened the envelope and started reading:

My Dearest Bella,
                         I am very sorry for what happen last night. I will apologize to Mike if that will help. I am going through a lot of things in my head and the only thing that I am sure of is that I can’t lose you Bella. You’re everything to me. This is really hard for me to say so I am hoping that it is easier for me to tell you in a letter plus you don’t want to see me or hear from me so this is really the only way that I can do this. Bella you are my life. You’re everything I have. You’re my best friend even know I would love to be more than just your best friend. You’re the one that when I have a bad day you cheer me up just by smiling at me and when I have something to talk about you’re the one that I want to tell even if it is something you don’t tell people but I do. I tell you everything. Lately I haven’t been able to talk to you because of my stupid self-dating Tanya but just to let you know that is over way over. Bella what I’m trying to say is that I have fallen in love with you. So Bella I love you! Those three words have my life in them.

I was sitting in my room thinking about you and wrote this pome for you. I hope you like it.

“See there’s this place where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be part of me”

With lots of love,
                                                                                                              Edward

I instantly started crying when I read Edwards letter to me. It was so sweet and caring all at the same time. Edward was so honest in his letter. He actually just told me that he loved me and that I am everything to him. I am so happy right now, All I wanted to do was go and find Edward and tell him that I love him too and that he is my life as well but I just can’t let him think that he can just tell me that he can’t lose me and that he loves me and think that he can get away with whatever had happened. I know that I love him and that I want to be with him but I think I’m going to let him come to me.

****Ring****Ring****

The bell rang for lunch. Now I get to talk to Alice and she gets to bother me about what those letters were about. She knows that I had time to read those letters but I don’t know if I really want to tell her and everyone at my table and that especially if Edward is sitting at the table. I walked in to the cafeteria and started walking to our table when I seen him. Edward was sitting at the table I looked at Alice who was steering at me like she was so sorry I sat at the next table over. My phone started singing “pocketful of Sunshine” by Natasha Bedingfield, which means Alice was texting me. I slid my phone open to see what Alice had text me and I read: Sorry after all that time of Edward not siting at our table and then last night I never thought that he would sit with us. I can come sit with you if you would like? Well anyways did you read those letters yet? And who wrote them? Alice. So I quickly texted Alice back that said: Yes Alice I did and they were from Mike and Edward. Out of nowhere Alice came rushing over to my table. I didn’t think that she would come over to my table to find out what the letters were about but she did.

(Alice’s Point Of View)

When Bella text me and told that those letters were from Edward and Mike I knew that I had to go find out what was in them. I could tell by the look on Bella’s face was that she didn’t expect me to come over and sit with her to find out right away but she quickly wiped the look away from her face and started talking to me. I asked her what those letters said and she quickly answered that Mike apologize for hitting her in the face last night and that he would apologize to Edward if that would help any. I started laughing but stopped really fast when Bella gave me a dirty look.

Ok so what did Edwards’s letter say?

Well I really don’t want to read it out loud with him sitting right there, so here is the letter.

Yes, so I actually get to read his letter?

Yes Alice read the stupid letter.

I was so excited that Bella was actually aloud to read the letter, but I finally opened up the letter and started reading:

My Dearest Bella,
                          I am very sorry for what happen last night. I will apologize to Mike if that will help. I am going through a lot of things in my head and the only thing that I am sure of is that I can’t lose you Bella. You’re everything to me. This is really hard for me to say so I am hoping that it is easier for me to tell you in a letter plus you don’t want to see me or hear from me so this is really the only way that I can do this. Bella you are my life. You’re everything I have. You’re my best friend even know I would love to be more than just your best friend. You’re the one that when I have a bad day you cheer me up just by smiling at me and when I have something to talk about you’re the one that I want to tell even if it is something you don’t tell people but I do. I tell you everything. Lately I haven’t been able to talk to you because of my stupid self-dating Tanya but just to let you know that is over way over. Bella what I’m trying to say is that I have fallen in love with you. So Bella I love you! Those three words have my life in them.

I was sitting in my room thinking about you and wrote this pome for you. I hope you like it.

“See there’s this place where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be part of me”

With lots of love,
                                                                                                                   Edward

When I was done reading I looked straight at Bella and I knew that she had already forgave Edward and that she was still sad but happy all at the same time. I felt kinda bad for her. I just let things stay quiet for a while. But I had to say something so I brought myself to ask so you’re forgiving Edward?

Yeah Alice I think I have.

What about Mike?

What about Mike? Alice

Well did you forgive him too?

No Alice I didn’t. You did see my face right Mike punched me right in the face.

I know that Bella and you started that thought.

I know but I didn’t say ok I’m going to kiss you and then you can punch me in the face.

I know that Bella but you at least need to explain to Mike and Edward what happened and why?

Yeah, I already planned on doing that but I’m trying to figure out what to say to them without hurting either of them.

Well do you have any ideas about what you’re going to tell Edward?

No, not really but I have to tell him. I’m kinda scared about what Edward might think or do after I tell him.

I don’t blame you at all Bella you did what you thought you had too.

Yeah, I know but still.

I know that it will be hard for you but what else can you do right.

Yeah I think I want you to go get Edward and tell him I would like to talk to him if you would.

Of course I will

I got up out of my seat next to Bella and walked over to Edward and whispered in his ear that Bella would like to talk to

him in that hall. He looked at me like I just made him that happiest man alive. After Edward got up and said thank you to me and started to walk away everyone just looked at me like well are you going to tell us. So I said quietly that Bella wanted to talk to him about what had happened.

Hope Everyone likes it!!!!!!

great update!  I can't wait for your next one!

update more love it!!!

Love it...

cnt wait to read dis again

cant wait for more (:

EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

NOT RYING TO BE MEAN BUT I NEED YOU TO HURRY UP AND UPDATE THIS STORY LOL

ITS TO GOOD.

sorry I haven't been on in awhile but I have to get ready to have my babies and it has been crazy but I am finished with chapter 14 and I will be posting it in the next couple of minutes. Thanks so much for reading my story. I love the comments. 

True Love

Chapter 14

(Edwards Point Of View)

When Alice came back to the table to tell me that Bella wanted to talk with me out in the hall I was so excited to hear that Bella actually wanted to talk to after last night. I got up out of my seat and started walking to the door as fast as I could without looking like I was in a hurry. I walked right past Newton’s table where he was sitting so I knew that she didn’t want both of us so that made me really happy.

When I walked in to the hall there stood the most amazing girl in the world to me. Bella’s back was turned to me so I slowly walked up to Bella and put my hand on here shoulder and said you wanted to talk to me?

Oh Edward, you scared me.

I’m sorry Bella I never ment to scare you.

Oh I know it was my fault anyways I had Alice to come get you and I knew that you would be out here soon I just have a lot on my mine right now so I didn’t hear you that’s all.

I compeletly understand that you have a lot on your mind right now Bella and no one blames you for that.

Well Edward don’t forgive me yet what to you hear what I have to tell you, Which I’m hopeing that you will also forgive me for.

OK Bella what is it that you have to tell me so I can forgive you?

Um ok so here it goes. I kinda set this whole thing up with Mike Newton.

What do you mean you set this whole thing up?

I mean that I used Mike to make you realize that I was the one you wanted. And when I saw your reaction when I came down stairs all dressed up for the date I only made to see what you would do if you realized that you had a chance to loose me. I feel really bad about the fight that broke out but I never thought that it would go anywhere near a fight but it did and I am so sorry I just didn’t want to lose you myself.

Bella I’m not mad at you. Like I said it was very hard for me to tell you that I love you but I am ready to tell you that now. Bella you are everything to me.

I believe you I do it’s just that you should be mad at me. I got you into a fight and well Edward I’m just very sorry.

Bella It’s ok I promise.

I don’t know where to go from here Edward, I am so lost and I don’t know what to do.

Bella I’m here that’s what boyfriends are for.

Boyfriend, is that what you just said?

Yes, Bella that is what I said

After I said yes to Bella she just ran at me and wrapped her arms around me. I quickly pick her up and spun her around telling her that I love her . When I put Bella down she told me that she loves me too. I waited forever it seems to have heard that come from Bella. I kissed her then she wanted to go talk to Alice. I grabbed her hand and we started walking back to the cafeteria. When we got to the door she asked if I would go ahead and she would meet me at the table. I kissed her on the forehead and walked into the cafeteria.

(Bella’s Point Of View)

I needed to talk to mike now. I had to explain why I did it. I just don’t know how to tell Mike that I used him and that I’m sorry but I love Edward. I walked in the door and motioned for Mike to come here. He got up and almost ran to me. He never let me get a word out Mike just kept saying I knew that you would forgive me, I never meant to hit you it was meant for Edward, I am so sorry for that. I finally had heard enough, I couldn’t take it any more I had to tell him so I yell stop so that he could hear me over his rambling.

What is it Bella? Why did you yell?

Mike I have to tell you something.

Ok what is it?

I used you Mike and I’m sorry but I thought that you should know.

What do you mean you used me?

I mean that I love Edward And that we are now dating. I used you to make Edward jealous. I am really sorry to say this but I have never liked you the way you like me. Your my friend well at least I hope we are still friends after this.

Bella why would you do that to me?

I don’t know but I just thought that I should try to tell you that I used you and that I’m sorry.

Well I’m sorry to Bella.

Why are you sorry Mike?

Well I kinda used you too. I used you to get Jessica back.

You do know I would have helped you even I was was dating Edward Right just to get back at Jacob. I would really like to show him how it feels to have someone ripped away without any warning.

Well how would you like to help me now than. I keep getting text messages from Jessica saying she misses me.

Sure just let me call Edward and let him know what I’m doing so he don’t get the wrong idea.

Ok Just let me know when your ready to go make people jealous.

Ok be right back.

I walked away from Mike just down the hall so that I could call Edward in privacy. When Edward picked up his phone and said hello I told them that I had to help Mike get Jessica back from Mike so anything I do from this point on don’t worrie I still love him and him only. Edward said that I had to do what I needed to do. So I hung up and Started walking back to Mike and asked him if he was ready.

Yeah I think that I’m ready what is the plan.

You wanted my help and you don’t have a plan.

No your smarter then I am and I was hopeing that you would have something in your mind.

OK well then here is the plan we walk in to the cafeteria and you kiss me then we walk over to your table and I will sit on your lap. Does that sound ok . you do sit right in front of Jessica right.

Yeah I sit with Jessica at the table.

Ok then lets see what that does.

Ok lets go.

We walked in to the cafeteria and Mike kissed me for a really long time I had to push him away but just not where anyone could have seen. When we turned toward Mikes table I seen Jessica look at us and then gave me a very dirty look. I leaned over and told Mike in his ear that I think it’s working. Mike just smiled at me . We got to the table and Mike pulled out a chair and motioned for me to still so I got really close to Mike to pull him down into the seat so that I could sit on his lap but as soon as I went to sit down on his lap Jessica grabbed my hair and said if I sit on Mikes lap she’s going to rip my hair out. I didn’t plan for this to go this well but then again I don’t want another black eye so I never sat down I just asked her what does it matter to her since she took Jacob. But she just kept stearing at Mike. So I asked another question .

So why do you care so much what me and Mike do and don’t do?

I don’t I just don’t want Mike to get hurt.

And you think that I’m going to hurt him?

Yeah I see you and Cullen talking and laughing and touching each other all the time.

Yeah that’s what friends do, Jess

No its not .

Ok so you never just touched my arm when we went to the movies when you were talking to me about Mike . you know when we were friends well when you weren’t trying to take my boyfriend.

Yeah but that’s not the way you touch Edward.

Why do you watch what me and Edward are doing? Since you have a Boyfriend and you like Mike what is the matter with you Jessica. I mean if I had to pick between Mike and Jacob I would defently got with Mike. Mikes careing and he goes out of his way to help everyone, and then you got Jake who is very good looking yes but that’s about it you could possibly say he’s kind sometimes but to tell you the truth he’s not good he thinks everything is a joke even when you need him the most he’s never going to be there trust me I know.

Bella, I understand that your trying to warn me but I don’t need your help. I can handle this all by myself.

Can you Jessica. I’m not sure you can because as soon as someone benifets him better then you do then he will be gone.

Bella can we do this later we have everyone looking at us.

No, you wanted this now you have this. Jessica just amite it you want Mike but want the popularity the Jake has.

And what if your right. Are you going to give me Mike and you take Jacob?

No I will never take Jacob back but if you really want Mike and if Mike wants you then you can have him I have no problem

So your saying if I asked Mike which I am if he would like to date again. You would give me him.

Yes Jessica that’s what I would do. Ok Mike now its your turn the girl asked you a question .

Ok Jess, I think it’s alittle more then like but yes I would love to start dating again.

Really Mike you would I’m so sorry that I did that.

Hey Jess, I said

Yeah Bella what is it?

I just wanted to let you know there ways no me and Mike. I am with Edward this whole thing was for you to realize that you do like Mike.

Thank you Bella, Jessica said while giving me a hug.

No problem that’s what friends are for right?

Yes it is, Jessica said holding Mikes hand.

Edward came walking over with this huge smile and kiss me and telling me that he loves me so much. I waited for Edward to hold me for me to tell him that I loved him. The Bell ring for us to go to English as we walked down the hall I handed Edward a pice of paper and told him I wrote it earlier when I was thinking about him.

HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT!!!!!

1st to comment! I loved the chapter and im absolutely THRILLED that Edward and Bella are together! Update soon! This chapter was AMAZING!

love it!  can't wait to read your next update!  please update again soon!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service