The Twilight Saga

True love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter One: Coming home

I could not wait to get out of that car. I have been driving for hours to get back California. I hate having to go visit my mother but sometimes I just need a back sometimes. My Awesome life could not get any better, yeah right. We had everything that we could possible want. For one mine and Alice’s dad is rich so we get whatever we want. Plus we’re beautiful and we’re also some of the most popular people that I know.

Bella, your home! Alice screamed

Alice I screamed back

How’s mom and Phil?

There fine I guess I really did not spend to much time with them. I went to forks to get away for a while. You know after Jacob and everything.

Yeah I know I still want to know what really happened. Like we get rumors all the time so you never really know what the truth is.

Ok ok I will tell you later but right now I’m going for a walk. I said as I walked out the front door and down the stairs. I need it to get out of the house, I love Alice but I went to see our moms so I didn’t have to deal with it for a while but I figured that I was ready to face all my friends and Jacob. but I can’t even bring myself to tell Alice that me and jack broke up because he only his tongue down Jessica Stanly’s throat. We had a perfect relationship; well at least I thought we did. I really need to stop thinking about Jake it’s his lost.

I put my earphones in and pressed play. I decided to run instead of walking. I had way too much on my mind and I needed to get my head in a different place. The faster I ran the more I thought about never going back home. I knew that I was going to have to explain why I just up and left home and run away to forks when I had everything going for me. I ran till I could not run any more.

When I stopped running I realized that I was at the beach that Alice and Jasper would always take Rosalie, Me, Emmet and Edward when we were younger now that we are seniors in high school we all went our own ways. Alice and Jasper are still together and are crazy in love and always together. Rose and Em finally got together last year and now are talking about getting a place together. Edward and his girlfriend Jessica Stanly well they have their own problems. And then there’s me, well me and Jake have been dating since we were thirteen we fell in love really quick. We had plans to go to college together and get a house, but that’s not happening.

I soon could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I sat in the sand and started singing “Rolling in the deep” by: Adele.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

By the end of the song I felt a whole lot better so I took my earphones out to listen to the waves but instead I heard clapping. It was Edward walking closer to me.
Hey Bellie, long time no see. He said with a fake smile on his face.

Hey, how you doing Edward?

I could be better… he paused for a while then said you know maybe if my closes friend came and told me that my no good ex-girlfriend was cheating on me with your juice box of an ex-boyfriend instead of everyone else telling me what happened, but other than that I’m just freaking great!!!

I can explain about just running off like that Edward.

Ok I all ears for you…..well I’m waiting.

Ok so I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone then, I explained. I didn’t even tell Alice yet.

Yeah but Bella I know what you dealing with and you know I would have listened to you. Plus not to mention be there for you when you needed me, that’s what best friends are for.

I know that but it hurt too much. My brain was not in the right pace for a while, but now I’m back and I’m going to need your help to get thing back to normal.

You didn’t even need to ask? I love you Bella; He said then paused awkwardly then said as a friend really fast.

(Laugh) I know Edward, I love you that same way, I said

Ok so do you want to go back to my house and maybe get everyone together and hang out? I’m sure Rose and Em want to see me since you know I just left.

Yeah sure Bellie, Edward said laughing

Oh by the way I missed your singing Bella you’re the best I’ve heard in some time.

Thanks Edward I miss us spending the day just the two of us in the music room, me singing and you playing the piano. I said as I grabbed Edwards arm and started walking back home.

I hope you all like it!!! Please commet and tell me if I should keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 3017

Replies to This Discussion

Love It!!

Keep Me Posted!

--KITKAT

love it!  I can't wait to find out what's going on...please update again soon!!! :-)

True Love

Chapter 23

(Bella’s Point Of Veiw)

We drove back to mine and Alice’s house and dropped Alice off and then me and Rosalie went back to Edward’s and Emmett’s house to see them. When we got back Edward was out side washing his car. So when I pulled up and shut my car off Edward came running at me, when I got out of the car Edward grabbed me up and swung me around like he haven’t seen me in months.

Wow! Edward, What was all that about? Not that I’m complaining or anything.

Well I was happy to see the soon to be Mrs. Bella Cullen. If you must know.

Oh well when you put it that way. I don’t mind at all.

I got my tux today. I can’t wait for next weekend.

I know honey me too. What song do you want for us to dance to and what song we are going to have when we walk down the aisle to?

Um no, not really we and go up stairs and look at the songs that we have on our computers . if you want to.

Yeah we can go look and see what we find.

Edward and I went up stairs and started looking at all the songs that we have. After about five minutes of me and Edward looking on the computers for a song Edward got up and asked me to come to the piano room really fast and he left the room when I to the room Edward was sitting at the piano and starting playing this really pretty music. Then out of no where

Edward started to sing Wanted By Hunter Hayes.

You know I’d fall apart without you

I don’t know how you do what you do

‘Cause everything that don’t make sense about me

Like everything that’s green, girl I need you

But it’s more than one and one makes two

So put aside the math and the logic of it

You gotta know you’re wanted too

I wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you’re pretty

And you get it all the time, I know you do

But your beauty’s deeper then makeup

And I wanna show you what I see tonight

When I wrap you up

When I kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

I wanna callyou mine

‘Cause Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel

I wanna make you feel better

Better than your fairy tales

Better thanyour best dreams

You’re more than everything I need

You’re all I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

And I wanna call you mine

Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted

Baby I, wanna make you feel wanted

‘Cause you’ll always be wanted

When Edward finished singing to me I realized that I had started crying when Edward wiped away my tears with the edge of his sleeve of his shirt.

I was thinking that I would sing that for you as you walked down with your dad if that would be ok? ; Edward said hugging me

That would be great sweetheart. Thank you

Your very welcome. It fits very well with the way things are for us.

It does. How long have you been planning this? ; I asked

I started looking for a song that I could sing to you for the wedding yesterday and then today when you went dress shopping I figured then would be the perfect time to pick a song and rehearse it so that I could sing it to you when you cot home. Did you like it?

Edward, I loved it. It’s a pretty song without you singing it but it’s even better when you sing it. Thank you very much it was the best song that you could have sang to me.

****RING****RING****

Do you need to get that? ; Edward said releasing me from his arms

I went and grabbed my phone off the computer stand in the bed room to see who was calling but once I got closer to the bed room I heard Everyone talks by Neon Trees so I knew it could only be two people which could be Alice or Rosalie. I knew before I looked at the caller ID that it was Alice because Rosalie was in the house with me on the next floor.

Hello

Hey I was just thinking about the songs that we need to think of for the wedding

Ok like what Alice?

I mean like when we walk down the aisle

Well I already have mine but we do need a piano and a microphone for Edward

Ok why?

Because Edward picked out a song to sing to me and I want him to sing it when I walk down the aisle

Awww! That’s so cute. Ok we can put a piano and the microphone right next to the Pastor.

Ok thanks. So what song where you thinking?

Well I was thinking about I could not ask for more by Sarah Evan. What do you think? ; Alice asked

I like that song that will fit good to you and Jasper.

That’s what I thought too. ; Alice said laughing

Well than that is done but whatever song Rosalie decides to pick, Which I will call her later and ask but I can hear Edward in the background talking so I am guessing that I interrupted something. ; Alice said

No, actually you aren’t interrupting anything Edward is singing that song that he wants to sing to me at the wedding so that is what you hear .

Oh That’s so sweet that he wants to sing to you.

I know right. Edward is so sweet that’s what I love about him.

You to are perfect together. Ok well I will talk to you later ok Bells

Ok bye Alice

Bye Bella

****End Of Phone Conversation****

I went over and sat next to Edward after I was done talking to Alice while Edward practiced the song Wanted By Hunter Hayes for the wedding. I can not wait for our wedding I am so excited. I only have to wait another week and not even a full week. This Saturday will be August 13,2012 and at 2:00 I will become Mrs. Bella Cullen

When Edward was done practicing I was really tired and was ready to take a bath and go to bed. Edward walked bake to the bedroom with me and told me to just relax that he would run me my bath water. I waited for Edward to come back when I heard

Bella, Sweetheart are you a wake?

I must have fallen asleep waiting. I’m sorry I have been really busy lately and it is really getting to me.

It’s ok baby don’t worry about it. Are you ready for your bath?

Yes, Are you going to take a bath with me babe?

If you would like me too I will. ; Edward said with a huge smile on his face

I think I would like you too.

Ok I will grab another towel and meet you in the bath. ; Edward said

Ok I’ll be in the bath.

I got in the bath tub and sink down in to the warm and relaxing water up to my shoulders . Shortly after I had closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the end of the bath tub I heard Edward come in to the bathroom . I felt Edwards arm lean me forward so that he could get in behind me and he laid me back down to where I was but leaning against him. Edward washed my hair for me. The next thing I know Edward is draining the water and handing me my towel. I had fallin’ asleep.

Bella sweetheart if you are that tired I will lay down with you until you fall asleep again.

I would like that but what about dinner ?

Well how about you take a nap and when it’s time for dinner than I will wake you up. How does that work for you?

That would be great.

Ok so come on sleeping beauty lets get you something to wear

Okay that sounds good to me I think I want to wear my short gray shorts with my gray and black camouflage kami that way when I get up for dinner I’m not in my pajamas.

Ok do you want me to go get them for you?

No I can go get them I am wrapped in my towel and we are in our room so it’s someone else’s fault if they walk in. I said laughing.

Alright then I am going to get dressed as well and I will meet you in the bed.

Okay I love you!!!

I love you too Bella with everything I have.

When I was done changing I went back in to the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth. When I returned in the bedroom Edward was laying on the bed writing on a piece of paper. When I asked what he was doing he told me that he was writing a couple of things down for him to not forget to do before the wedding and gave me that I’m cute and I know it which I absolutely love. So I asked what was number one on the list. Edward handed me the list it only had three things on the list

1. Move things in to new house
2. Pick up tickets for honey moon
3. Buy tuxedo

After I read it I had to ask what new house he was talking about. When I asked Edward what new house he was talking about he went to the dresser and pulled out two keys and handed them to me and said our new house. I was so excited that I jumped up and down then hugged Edward

Would you like to see our house? Edward asked

Yes I would, Please

Ok then lets go for a walk.

We can walk there?

Yes we can. This is actually a early wedding gift from my parents. They wanted to get us a house and still be able to buy us something else for our wedding day, and this is what they came up with.

Your parents are so sweet . But they don’t have to buy us a house we can put our money together you know my dad has given me money since I was born and I have tons in the bank. It pays to have a very rich dad that never really has time to do anything because his work so he gives me and Alice all the money we want so that we can get whatever it may be that we want .

I know but the thing is my parents have lots ov money to and they just want to make us all happy and this is something that will make us happy but it will also make my mom happy to because it’s not that far but it is our own places to live where we can start our own family.

Ok than if that is truly what they want to do then that fine with me. I don’t mind making your mom happy I love her she is like my mom and in a week she will be . Oh yeah by the way speaking of parents my dad is coming home tomorrow and he wants us all to go out to dinner. Even your mom and dad and Emmett and Rosalie are invited to come. Well actually Rosalie and Emmett have to go because Rosalies and Jaspers mom will be there as well.

Okay that’s fine we can invite my mom and dad tonight at dinner.

That’s fine. Well let’s go look at our new home!!!

Hope you all like it!!!!!!

great update!  can't wait to find out what's goin on at dinner...patiently waiting for your next udpate!

True Love

Chapter 24

(Bella’s Point Of View)

I sat down at the table with Edward and Emmett on both sides of me. I looked in the direction of Carlisle and Esme to think them for the beautiful home they had built for Edward and me.

Thank you very much for the beautiful house. We love it.

Your very welcome Bella, I thought that you and Edward would like to have a house of your own but then I was thinking that I wanted to keep all my kids together and near me.

I completely understand your decision to keep all of us together.

I wouldn’t even mind having a house built for Alice and Jasper if everyone don’t mind.

Well I don’t see the problem with it, said Carlisle

Of course Bella and I don’t care

Ok well what about you and Rosalie, Esme asked Emmett

We’re fine with it. There our friends why would we have a problem with it?

OK then if Alice and Jasper would like a house on the property then that can have one they just have to let you know if they would like one.

Ok we will let them know and get back to you and dad as so as they decide. Ok mom, Edward said to Esme my soon to be mother-in-law

Ok since that’s all settled then why don’t we eat before dinner gets cold. Esme said passing the salad to Edward.

****After Dinner****

It took all of us about forty-five minutes to finish dinner. I was so stuffed after dinner; Dinner was so good that I just couldn’t help myself. I was kidding around with Rosalie and said if I keep eating all of Esme delicious dinners then I am never going to fit in my wedding dress. But everyone laughed at my joke. Rose and I cleaned up from dinner and washed the dishes so that Esme could relax after almost all day of cooking.

****Buzz****Buzz****

I looked at by phone to see who was texting me when I saw that it was Alice so I opened the message.

(Alice’s Text Message)

Hey Angela and Eric are having a party and they want us all to come.

(Bella’s Text Message)

Alright when is it?

(Alice’s Text Message)

Oh sorry it’s tonight at 8 to whenever. It will be a great time have fun before our wedding since it’s in a week.

(Bella’s Text Message)

Ok let me ask everyone since we do have school tomorrow. But I guess it’s not going to kill us to miss one day since we are graduating in two weeks.

(Alice’s Text Message)

Alright just let me know.

What does Alice want, Edward said laughing

Alice would like to know if we and when I say we it means all of us. If we would like to go out to Angela’s and Eric’s Party?

Why not Emmett said knowing that Rosalie already wants to go so I look at Edward to see if he would like to go.If you want to go then we can go. Edward added in. So I began to text Alice back to let her know that we would be going when

Rosalie asked what time and what is Alice going to make us wear? I started laughing when I said the party is at 8 and I have know Idea what Alice is going to make us wear who knows if she can be done and over here before we are already dressed and ready to go.

Yeah your right so text Alice on our way up stairs to your closet. Oh so were going to my closet are we. I said laughing.

(Bella’s Text Message)

We are going to Angela’s party are we meeting at the party or dad’s house or the Cullen’s

I had the text message done as we got to the last step to the next level when the doorbell started ringing. We paused at the top of the stairs to see who was at the door. Edward had went to answer the door, When Edward opened the door Alice went right pass Edward and said that it was just her and Jasper. Rosalie and I looked at each other and busted out laughing because less than a minute ago we had texted her to let her know we were going which means that she left her house right after she text me the first time.

Hi Alice we both said as Alice met us at the top of the stairs. So we finished walking up the next two sets of stairs to get to mine and Edwards closet where Alice started to go through my clothing to see what she wanted to put me and Rosalie in tonight for the party. I can at least say that we never look bad. Maybe a little over the top sometimes but never bad. But then again I have lived with it my whole life well since we got to buy our own clothing.

Ok so I think I want Rosalie in a pair of light short shorts and a camo spaghetti strap tank top with camo high heels then I want Bella in a pair of light color short shorts and a cheetah print spaghetti strap tank top with cheetah print high heels. Then of course I’m going to wear dark short shorts with light blue and white strips halter tank top with a clear with blue design high heels. We are going to look amazing. So let’s get dressed so that we can go.

We finished getting ready to go to the party at 7:30 which gave us more than enough time to get to the party. We were almost to the party when Emmett started laughing so hard for no reason, which made us ask him what the heck he was laughing about.

I was just thinking the last party we all went to together Edward punched Jacob out because he hurt Bella’s feelings, Emmett said laughing out again

Oh yeah that’s right you did. But look where it go you, I said with a big smile

I think don’t think there will be a fight from me tonight. Edward said squeezing my hand a bit tighter.

Ok stop picking on Edward. He only tried to take control and get what he wanted but throw it all away because Bella was beyond pissed with him. But look Emmett got in to the middle because he’s a little over perfective of Bella Because She the little sister he never had and Edward still got the girl. Bella you are such a forgiving person, Alice said in a sarcastic way while laughing

Hey now what is this pick on Edward and Bella. I said Laughing

Yeah but if Bella wasn’t so forgiving then what would you guys do because then it would be weird since I am marring Bella in one week. That would be extremely weird, Edward said laughing really hard

Ok we will be nice for the rest of the night as long as Edward don’t get in to any more fights tonight., Rosalie said laughing as she hit Edward on the shoulder.

All right we’re here. So let’s go and have some fun. I said as I pulled in to the driveway .

Nice!

--KITKAT

good update, can't wait to read your next one!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service