The Twilight Saga

When a New Vampire in Mystic Falls appears....Damon's past haunts him as he keeps releaving his heart break of when Bella disappeared, what will happen when he discovers who the new Vampire is?

These were made by the lovely Rachel :)

This was made by the lovely Sara

New Graphic made by Eva :)

Content:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Chapter 7

Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

Chapter 9

Chapter 10 (Part 1)

Chapter 10 (Part 2)

Chapter 11 (Part 1)

Chapter 11 (Part 2)

Chapter 11 (Part 3)

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14 (Part 1)

Tags: TurnYourFace

Views: 1679

Replies to This Discussion

That was close!  Luckily they could put Katherine in her place!  Now I wonder what will happen when Klaus gets back...

Yeah, that really was. But who is to say that Katherine won't find a way out? You will have to wait and see what Katherine will do.

Yeah, that question still remains, of what Klaus will do. But it won't be anything good, that's for sure.

Chapter 11 (Part 1)

That evening, Bella was rather silent as she stared at her dinner plate. Elena was already finished eating and she noticed Bella, did not touch her own plate. She looked at Damon and Stefan worried, who were watching Bella, with the same worried expression.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked Bella, her eyes creased with concern and curiosity. She hoped, Bella was not to hurt, from the fight with Katherine, as Katherine did tackle Bella pretty hard.

Bella looked up sighing "I was just thinking....about what I am." she said as she bit her lip. "I feel, like I don't know my self, anymore. I have these powers, I don't understand and don't know, how many more I have and what line of witches, I am descended from either." she said and she sighed.

Elena looked at Bella and she put her hand on her's softly. "Bella." she breathed out softly "You have a gift, you managed to save Damon from Katherine, with it. I know it seems scary, but we will help you all we can. I am sure, there has got to be some answers, back at home, where you come from." she said looking at her.

Bella sighed and she looked at him "But for how long? we still have to worry about Klaus." she said, shivering at the mention of his name. She felt Damon wrap his arms around her and hold her close, Bella leaned against him closing her eyes "Plus, I have not been back to Rome, in many years." she said

"You're Italian?" Elena asked Bella surprised.

Stefan chuckled softly, at Elene's surprised voice "Yes she is. She comes from a royal family." he said looking at Elena, and he looked at Bella "Well then, I guess it's time we took a trip." he said

Damon looked at Bella "If you want to of course." he said

"We would have to go, sooner or later anyways." she said and she closed her eyes and she stood up "I am going upstairs." she said and before they could ask if she was hungry, she already was by the staircase. Damon sighed worried as he watched her leave.

Bella went to the bathroom and she took a shower, before she got changed into the pj's, that Elena gave her. Shorts and t-shirt. She then let her hair lose and brushed it out and she walked into Damon's room, well her and Damon's room, to find that Damon was there already.

She just went over to him hugging him and Damon had his arms wrapped around her tightly as he looked down at her and he kissed her softly "I love you Bella. I promise, I will keep you safe and by my side." he said as he cupped her face in his hands softly. "I can't imagine being without you, not again."he said as he pulled her closer, against his chest.

Bella smiled softly and she pressed her forehead against his "You, have me, Damon. Forever and always." she said and she kissed him again, softly and with love and passion and she tangled her fingers in his hair as Damon kissed her back, slightly deepening the kiss after a while. Her hands traveled down his chest softly as Damon pulled her even more closer, kissing her and his lips traveled down her neck and jawline softly, sending shivers down Bella's spine, shivers of electricity, like Damon's kisses always did.

They both fell back against the bed, after a few moments, tangled up in each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Bella was asleep, she was leaning her head against one of her arms, while the other one was hanging over the edge of the bed, while Damon was cuddling her close, her back leaning against his bare chest as he kissed down her arm and he placed a soft kiss to her cheek. Bella smiled in her sleep as she turned around, snuggling up into Damon.

Damon smiled and he kissed Bella softly, which woke her up and Bella smiled into the kiss as their bodies were pressed against each others, as one.

After breakfast, they booked a ticket for themselves, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Rebekah and Elijah to Italy, as Bella wanted her close friends there with them and even the Salvatore suggested it would be a good idea, since it would be easier to find what they were looking for. Few days later, they were all at the airport, waiting for their plane to Rome.

Bella was sitting on Damon's lap, while Elena was leaning against Stefan, she fell asleep. Bonnie was just getting them something to drink, while Bekah and Elijah were sitting beside Damon on the bench. Bella leaned against Damon as she looked at the clock.

"It's only 10am love, the plane won't here till 12." he told her.

Bella nodded "I know, I am just nervous I guess." she said as she looked at him "After all, I haven't been home, since the day we met." she said.

Rebekah looked at Bella "I am sure, nothing bad will happen." she told her and she gave her hand a little squeeze "We're all here for you, Bells. It's not often, you visit your home, or go on a trip to Italy." she said smiling "Think of this more, like a vacation rather than a mission to find out more about your self."

Bonnie nodded "Rebekah is right, it might help you take your mind off things, for a while." she told her

Bella smiled softly and she nodded after a while "Alright, if you think so." she told them as she smiled at them.

"We know so." Elijah said at the same with Stefan, they chuckled and shook their heads as Damon rose an eyebrow at them chuckling. Bella just giggled softly as she was snuggled up into Damon, who held her on his lap and he was rubbing her leg softly.

When the plane landed 2 hours later, Stefan woke up Elena softly, whose head snapped up "Huh? are we there already?" she asked sleepily.

Stefan chuckled softly "The plane, landed. We still have a long journey ahead of us." he said and he helped her up. They all boarded the plane and once they got on, Elena went back to sleep, leaning against Stefan. Bella leaned against Damon and she fell asleep as well, Bonnie later dozed off as well.

The plane took a few hours before it landed in the airport in Rome. By the time it landed, everyone was awake. Bella looked out of the window as they landed and she said to her self "Home, sweet home."

Damon kissed her cheek softly before he got up with her and they all got off the plane and they got their bags from the baggage claim and Bella led them to where she used to live, as it was not that far away. Once they stopped outside the castle, the gate was locked and the tower, that was her parents room, was in ruins. She looked horrified at the sight as Damon pushed the gates open and they walked in. No one was around for miles.

It would be interesting to find out more about her background, if there is something left to find...

Yeah, there might be something left or there might not be :)

Maybe a clue from an unexpected source?

maybe, or maybe not :) just wait and see. But that is a good idea you have there.

LOL

lol :) I will try and post soon again.

Chapter 11 (Part 2)

As soon as the gates were open with Damon's force, they all walked in. And to everyone's surprise, the castle apart from the tower where Bella's parents had their chamber was perfectly intact, clean and dusted. As if the castle was never attacked many years ago, just one ruin to show what was left after the attack. Or was it not a coincidence that it was so clean? Something didn't feel right about that. But no one was in the castle, apart from them. As they all walked down the long hall, Bella stopped in her tracks when she saw a painting in the wall in front of them.

It was a painting of her and her parents. In that painting she looked like she was no more than 6 or 7 years of age, her hair was golden blonde back then, as she grew older, her hair started to turn darker. She had a bright smile that lit up her eyes, her parents looked happy and gazing down at their little daughter. Her mother looked a lit like Bella looks like now, the same perfect and beautiful features, that warm smile and the sparkle in their eyes, all same. Bella blinked as she felt tears ran down her cheeks.

Damon looked back at Bella, seeing her in front of the painting and he saw the tears ran down her cheeks. He walked over to her and he pulled her into a tight hug and he kissed her hair softly, as Bella let out a sob into his chest. Elena watched Bella sadly, she could tell that Bella lost her parents at a young age and seeing the painting brought back memories. She walked over and she put her hand on Bella's shoulder softly, rubbing it gently.

Bonnie looked at the painting, then at Bella "I am sorry, for your loss." she said, as Bella's sobs died down.

Bella shook her head "Not your fault, you didn't know." she said. "I don't tell many people." she said. Bonnie nodded, she understood why Bella would not mention the death of her parents much, she knew how much it hurt. Because Elena lost her parents too, she imagined Bella went through the same phase as Elena did.

Damon looked down at Bella "Will you be okay?" he asked as he kissed her forehead softly.

"I will have to be." she said as she looked up at him "We need to do this, and I can't get side-tracked by my emotions, even if it hurts to be back here." she told him.

Rebekah looked at her with Elijah, worried. But they knew where she was coming from. If they were in Bella's place, they would feel like this too. "Should we split up?" Elijah suggested.

"I think, that might be useful." Stefan said "If we split up, we can find what we are looking for faster. But what are we looking for exactly?" he turned to Bonnie as he posed the question to them all.

Bonnie looked at them "Family tree, a letter or some spell books if possible." she said "Or if you find anything else, that might be of use, like manuscripts or something else you might stumble upon, that can give us clues, then take it with you." she said

They all nodded "How about we meet in the living hall." Bella said "It's just down the hall and second door on the right." she said, they all agreed to that meeting place as they separated off.

Rebekah went off to look with Bonnie, while Elijah went with Bella and Damon. Stefan and Elena went off on their own.

Bella, Damon and Elijah found them selves in the large library of the castle. Bella looked around as they stood outside the door. She tried to open it up, but the door would not budge. She sighed "Great, the door won't budge."

Damon and Elijah looked at her "Stand back, Bells." they said, once Bella cleared the way for the 2 Vampires: the love of her life and her friend. Damon and Elijah leaned against the door pushing it open, the door swung open, in one clean and swift motion.Bella winced slightly as the door banged against the wall, which send out a echo throughout the hall way.

Bella then walked inside with both of them and she looked around. She saw piles of books everywhere, some were scattered on the floor, like someone was looking for something, but did not find anything. "What a mess." she heard Damon say. She just nodded at his words.

She went to the pile of books and she knelled down and she looked through them, some pages were lose, she looked at them closely. They looked like herb remedies or something. She set them aside as she gathered up the books and put them on neat piles.

Damon and Elijah looked around the library, in the book case, they found what looked like old letters. They looked through the names, non of them were addressed, They found that odd. They set them on the couch by the remedies that Bella found. Bella looked around and she found the floor boards were rather strangely squeaky "That's strange." she said to her self.

"What is?" Elijah asked as he looked over at Bella.

"The floor boards are squeaky, strangely squeaky." She said as she knelled down and she pulled back the carpet. Damon and Elijah helped her pull back the carpet as it was rather heavy and dusty, Bella coughed as the dust filled the air and her lungs. The carpet didn't look too clean like the floorboards. She felt around the floor boards, to see if there would be anything to pull it back. Suddenly there was a loud click and Bella gasped as she started to fall, as the floor below her started to open. But luckily, Damon and Elijah managed to catch her, before Bella fell into the dark hole in the floor.

Bella took a shaky breath as she held onto Damon "That was close." she breathed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Rebekah and Bonnie found them selves down on the lower floor and they were in what seemed to be a secret room. There were old papers on the floor. Rebekah looked around and she found some old pile of papers on the floor, she hissed out as she dropped them, they were covered in vervain and it burned her skin.

Bonnie looked at Rebekah "Are you okay?" she looked at her.

Rebekah nodded "Yeah. I think so. They're covered in vervain." she told her. Bonnie frowned, that was slightly odd. She picked them up and she saw it was a bunch of family trees. She took them so Rebekah would not get hurt by them.

Rebekah looked around with Bonnie, but they didn't find anything else apart from the family trees covered in vervain. Rebekah looked at the slight burn on her hand, that was healing. She balled her hand up as she closed her eyes and she and Bonnie went to find the living hall.

~~~~~~~

While Stefan and Elena were searching else were. Stefan didn't manage to find anything at all. But Elena on the other hand, stumbled upon a chest, but it was too heavy for her to lift. "Stefan!" she called out, hoping he was near by, she was lucky as he was few doors away. He heard her and he rushed over.

"Is everything okay?" he asked her

Elena nodded "I found this, but it's too heavy to lift up. Can you help me?" she asked smiling.

Stefan chuckled softly "Here, let me take this." he said and he bent down and he lifted the chest up and he propped it against his shoulder and they walked out of the room and into the living hall.

They were soon joined by Rebekah and Bonnie and 10 minutes after by Bella, Damon and Elijah. All of them brought what they found. Bella wrinkled her nose "Why do I smell vervain?" she asked.

Rebekah looked at her "The family trees me and Bonnie found, were covered in vervain and I got burned slightly." she said as she showed Bella her hand.

Bella gasped slightly and she frowned, she gently touched Rebekah's hand to see the burn wound, but as she did, a warm tingly sensation ran through Rebekah's body as the wound closed it self up. Bella's touched, healed Rebekah's hand.

Rebekah gasped out surprised "Thank you." she said smiling at her softly. The rest smiled softly.

"You're welcome." she said smiling back at her friend, they all set their things down, but non of them noticed, that they were being watched by someone. And that someone was near by.

Interesting!  I can't wait to see what they found and how it might be able to help them to find out more about her origins.

Yeah, it will be rather interesting, what they found :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service