The Twilight Saga

When a New Vampire in Mystic Falls appears....Damon's past haunts him as he keeps releaving his heart break of when Bella disappeared, what will happen when he discovers who the new Vampire is?

These were made by the lovely Rachel :)

This was made by the lovely Sara

New Graphic made by Eva :)

Content:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Chapter 7

Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

Chapter 9

Chapter 10 (Part 1)

Chapter 10 (Part 2)

Chapter 11 (Part 1)

Chapter 11 (Part 2)

Chapter 11 (Part 3)

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14 (Part 1)

Tags: TurnYourFace

Views: 1533

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 7

Damon looked down at Bella in the coffin and he placed a kiss to her forehead "I love you Bella, I will never let you go, I am holding on" he said softly, before he ran from the tomb, he could not watch as Stefan closed the coffin.

Bonnie and Elena looked at Stefan as he closed the coffin and the girls sighed softly, Elena looked back at the way Damon ran off in, she looked at Stefan sadly.

Stefan wrapped an arm around her softly and he rubbed it softly as they went back to the house. When they got there, they saw Damon was in the living room, he looked spaced out and broken as he stared into the empty space, his face then slowly contorted into anger, he finally snapped as he started to throw things around the room...breaking...smashing...kicking...anything to get his anger out, for not saving Bella, for losing her.

Elena winced and she ducked as she saw a vase flying in her way, Stefan caught the vase and he set it down and he went to his brother and he gripped him by his shoulders "Damon!"

"I can't let go....I need to hold on!" Damon yelled out, his voice breaking as he was shaking.

Elena looked at Damon sadly and she went and she hugged him softly "It's not wrong to hold on Damon, I am sure you have lovely memories to hold onto." she said as she rubbed his back softly. Damon kept on shaking in her arms and he broke down again.

"I should have saved her....I should have stopped her when she ran off." he said in between his heart-breaking sobs "This is all my fault."

Elena sighed "No it's not Damon, her death was an accident." she said as she touched his cheeks softly. But Damon was not listening, he pushed her out of the way as he ran back outside, faster than the wind, he found him self by the hide out, he had no idea how he found it.

He looked at the open window and he leaped into it, finding him self inside the room that belonged to Bella. The scent overwhelmed Damon, it was fresh and warm, he looked around the small room that suited Bella's tastes and needs. He walked over to the closet and he opened it up, to see some clothes, he buried his face in one of her dresses as he breathed in the fresh scent, she still smelled the same after so many years, he let the tears ran down his cheeks as he held the dress to him, he felt the floorboard creek slightly as some words that Bella said to him over the years flew through his head in agony:

'Didn't anyone tell you, it's rude to stare?'

'Catch me if you can Damon......I like spending my time with you'

'Damon'

'I love you Damon'

'Always and forever............................Yes'

'Don't Damon.......I don't love you Damon, Move on and forget about me'He sighed as the tears slid down his cheeks and he started at the ceiling and he closed his eyes tightly.He looked down at the floor board, it seemed to be either broken or Bella had a secret hiding place, he lifted up the board to find a diary hidden under it, he picked it up before he set the floor board down.

He was about to open the diary, when he heard the door opening so he quickly jumped from the window running off, the diary and dress in his hands, before anyone noticed him, he was back home.

Elena looked up from the couch,seeing Damon was back, but she did not say anything. She just sighed softly, she hated to see him upset like this, it was too painful for her too.

Damon ignored Elena's look as he went to his room and he set the dress down on the table softly, he sat down and he looked at the diary, he opened it up, on the front two pages were 2 sketches, one of them was of the locket that Damon gave to Bella, on the other one, a sketch of them together. Bella was a gifted Artist back in the day and she had not lost those skills as the years went by.

He then flipped to a 2 Dairy Entries:

Dear Dairy,

the memories are so strong, they have a hold on me that never passes away. The locket I have around my neck and memories are the only thing I have left, the only thing that keeps me close to Damon in my heart. How does one forget, a life time of memories and joy? The pain of being parted and away from him, grows stronger each day. What I would just give to be in his arms once again, to see and talk to him. To let him know, I am holding on and never letting go. But I know, I have to protect him from harms way, even if it kills me in the process. Death seemed like an easy choice back then, when I was human, maybe it still seems like a easy choice now, but the past and memories keep me holding on, hoping that one day I might be able to lay my eyes on the man I loved, once again. What I would give to be with Damon again....my life...everything that ever meant something to me. It would all be worth it, if I was with him again. But would Damon want me back, if he knew I was still alive and a Vampire? I still remember how we talked about having a family and growing old together, I knew he would not want me to be a Vampire, the burden...the agony...but that choice was taken from me, like it was from him.

Bella.

Dear Diary,

I do not know if I can do this, becoming human again? I did what I was asked.....well sort of. I fooled Katherine and Klaus into thinking I killed Elena, in exchange for the cure. So I could be with Damon again and try to lead a normal life, like we always wanted. But what I said to him...I knew it broke him inside, just like it broke me when I told it to him, in order to keep him from going after me, trying to save me. I know that if he did go after me, he would have ended up hurt...maybe even killed. Something I could not even bare to think about, let alone see. I wish and hope that one day, Damon will be able to understand, why I did what I did.

Bella.

He stared at the last entrance, before her death "I do understand Bella, I forgive you." she said to the diary, as if it was Bella her self.He closed his eyes and he leaned his head back "I need you by my side." he said to him self, it was true. He did need her, her death felt so surreal, but he knew it happened. He saw her dead body, her fragile....human body. That image would haunt him for the rest of his Vampire Immortality.

I need to cry now... The feels are way to overwhelming

I cried when writing the chapter 6 part 2 and this chappie :(

So sad! At least he can now understand why she did what she did and said what she said!

Yeah, but it does not make him feel any less guilty for not saving her life, or stopping her :(

Chapter 8 (Part 1)

The bright aura surrounded Damon, in a welcoming light and orange glow, it was bright and welcoming. For some reason, he didn't feel scared, He just walked towards the light, trying to embrace it, not literally. "Damon" a soft voice filled the air.

"Be...Bella?" Damon chocked back on the tears, that were forming in his eyes. He looked around, to see Bella in a pure white, elegant dress that fell down to the floor. "Am...I?"

She shook her head, as she softly walked over to him, she placed her hands on his cheeks "You're not dead, Damon." she said softly, looking into his eyes "It's not your time." she kissed his forehead softly

"But I need to be with you." He sobbed out, as he gripped her arms softly "I need you Bella. I love you." he said, his eyes digging into hers, with sadness, need and want. With love and desire...with passion.

Bella closed her eyes, as she pressed her forehead to his "I love you too Damon...I always have." she said looking into his eyes "I am so sorry, for everything" she whispered softly, pressing her lips to his in a tender kiss.

Just as hew as about to kiss her back. Damon woke up in a pool of sweat, he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, it was all just a dream. He staggered to the bathroom and he splashed his face with cold water, trying to calm him self down, he felt a presence in the room and he looked around, but he saw no one.

But it was like someone was touching his shoulder, in a tender touch, he looked up to see Bella's reflection in the mirror. He set his hand to his shoulder, touching her hand, but when he looked back to see if it was really Bella...Elena stood in her place, with a worried look on her face.

"Damon, are you okay?" she said, worried.

He looked at her, as he dropped his hand from top of hers "Do, I look okay?" was all he said, before he walked past her out of the bathroom and downstairs, he heard a knock on the door and he frowned, he walked to the door and he opened it up, to see Rebekah with Elijah there.

"What?!" He said, in a rather rude, monotone accent, as he stared at them, his eyes turned darker, from his pain and anger, that was rushing through him.

Elijah sighed "We came here to see you." he said, his voice rather pleasant "You're not the only who misses..."

Damon cut him off "Don't....just don't." he said shaking his head at Elijah, he could not bare to hear Elijah talking to him about Bella, it pained him too much.

Rebekah sighed "She was our friend too Damon, we miss her as well." she said and she looked at him, tears shining in her eyes. She heard about Bella's death, and it made her up, as Bella was her friend. She just wished, there was something...anything she could have done, in order to save her. But it was too late.

Damon just looked down and he blinked back the tears, he then looked around the room he stood in, he then saw a stake at the table and he ran towards it and tried to grab the stake, to thrust it into his heart, but Elena screamed out: "No, Damon don't!"

Elijah was at his side and he grabbed the stake from his grip with Rebekah and Stefan held Damon back, who was now kicking and screaming out for the stake. "Damon, no." Elena breathed out and she looked at him sadly "Death is not the answer." she told him, in a soft, soothing voice.

Damon was shaking, he then sobbed out "I can't...do this. I can't live, when Bella's gone." he said "It should have been me, she didn't deserve to die, she had to live." he dropped to his knees, as he cried once again. His whole body trembling.

Stefan and Elena hugged Damon, while Elena rubbed his arm softly and she sighed "Damon, don't say that. You deserve to live, as much as anyone else does." she said "Bella, would you want you to live, and not live in vain, Damon." she said "It's not your time." she told him rubbing his back.

Stefan sighed "Elena, is right." he said softly "I know you miss Bella, but death is not the answer Damon." he said

Rebekah sighed softly, looking at Damon. She felt sorry for him, his heart break was too much for him, she could tell that by the way he was acting right now. "You're not alone in this, Damon" she said softly, Elijah just gave a soft nod, to what Rebekah said and he sighed softly as he hid the stake somewhere in the house away from Damon's, knowledge.

Damon cried....his tears died down after a few hours, but he then was silent, as a deadly snake. Just lurking for his pray, his face looked sunken in more, and his eyes were dark...he was in danger mode. He let out a hiss as he stormed out of the house and he broke into a ran, until he found Katherine and Klaus, hunting in the woods,. he tackled Klaus to the floor and he started to punch him, in the face. left...center...right.

Katherine stood there in shock, at what Damon was doing, before she had finally managed to grab him and she threw him back "What is with you?" she hissed.

Klaus spat at the floor and he smirked "It seems, that our Damon Salvatore, has got him self, a little bit of an issue." he said, smirking at him.

Damon growled out "You are that Issue! You are the one's who turned Bella against me, when you took her from me...when you changed her, into a cold blooded monster, like your self. Now she is dead...because of you...all because of you!" he screamed at the top of his voice.

Klaus and Katherine looked at him stunned "I am sorry what?" Klaus said, in disbelief "She can't be dead, we gave her the cure...we let her go free." he said

Damon looked at him angrily, his nostrils flaring with anger and hatred "She's gone, I held her dead body." he hissed "If you don't believe me, go look in the cemetery, she's in a coffin." he said trembling, he then caught a scent of a human and he ran off, to go hunting, with no mercy or care. he drained the human of blood. He didn't even think, twice about going back for Katherine and Klaus and killing them, as he wanted them to suffer for, what they have done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As  weeks passed, Damon grew worse and worse, when it came to Human blood. He was like Stefan...he was a new Ripper. But older, faster, stronger, more cruel, more menacing then Stefan was, and it seemed to worry everyone, as he seemed to be unstoppable.

But around his friends and family, he did seem to have a good side, but it was dying out, like a dwindling fire. It was around 3 weeks later, that Damon didn't come home, the usual time. He came in rather late, his clothes torn, his hands covered in blood, his eyes dark and deluded, just like his soul.

Stefan looked at him and he sighed "Damon" he said softly.

"What?" Damon hissed, as he grabbed an empty glass and he poured some blood into it, and he started to drink it. He forget it was his birthday tomorrow. But it's not like he even cared, or would want to celebrate.

"It's your Birthday tomorrow." Stefan softly as he got up walking over to him "You need to socialize, with the people that care about you....come on Elena and Bonnie set it all up with Rebekah,Caroline, Tyler and Elijah." he said, and he sighed softly, as Damon just shook his head before trying to walk off, Stefan stopped him "Damon! We all care about you, we want to help you, but we can't, if you won't let us." he said

"And what makes you think? I need Help?" Damon uttered, as he gave a dark, cold look to Stefan.

Stefan just sighed "Because, I been in this position before, I was the ripper! I know how it feels, and you helped me get through it...now let us help you...first step, is tomorrow. being with the people that care about you." he said "If not for me, for Elena. It was all her idea in the first place."

Damon sighed, defeated after a few moments "Fine! For Elena." he said, before he went to his room and he laid back, on the silk sheets.

Next day:

Damon got ready for his all so dreaded birthday Party and he tried to put on a smile, but it didn't seem too believable, but no one pressed him about it. He looked around, Mystic Grill to see all his friends there, but Bonnie was the only one, who was not there yet.

He wondered, what was keeping the Bennett witch back. He walked over to the table and he grabbed him self a drink. Caroline walked over to him, with a small smile, but it was an apologetic smile. "How are you Damon?" she said softly.

He shrugged as he sipped his vodka "Not, in the mood to talk about it." was his reply. Caroline gave him a nod, as a way of telling him, she understood his heartbreak and his desire for blood, was a bad combination, and not something he would want to discuss.

He tried to mingle here and there, and not cause a scene. Bonnie walked in through the door, around 3 hours later "Sorry, I am late." she said softly, to everyone who looked at her, wondering where she was.

She then walked to Damon, looking at him,m serious look on her face "I have someone, here who wants to see you."

Omg nooooo...... Don't. D this to meet I'm gonna cry if Damon criesagain*curls up into an emotional ball and cries*

Sorry, that it's torture for you :) aww bless (give you a tissue) I can't promise, I won't do it again.

Poor Damon!  I wonder who Bonnie brought with her?

Yeah, he is not in a good shape :( you will have to wait and see

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

</object>

It was the day of Damon's, Birthday Party, but Bonnie was missing. Well she was not missing, she was just paying her respects at Bella's coffin, but when she got there, she found Klaus was there. A deep frown came over her face "Klaus...what are you doing here?" she hissed.

Klaus looked at her "What? I can't come here and pay my respects?" he hissed at her, it was clear he was annoyed by her presence there.

"Why would you?" she said looking at him. "Damon was the one who lost the love of his life...not you." she said, her eyes glowing in the shadows of the cemetery tomb.

Klaus sighed, he seemed to look hurt. "I loved here too." he said, before he left, leaving Bonnie staring after him in shock. But she snapped out of her shock, when she could hear a soft thumping.

She looked around "Hello?" she said, her breath was icy cold, she wondered who was here. But the thudding was louder.

She looked around and she looked at Bella's coffin, it seemed to be coming from there. She walked over to it and she tried to open it, it would not budge. She frowned and she pushed harder until she popped it open, when she did,. Bella was chocking and gasping for breath..."Da....Damon." she gasped out.

Bonnie stared at Bella in shock, she helped her sit up to help her breathe more "It's me, Bonnie." she said softly, rubbing Bella's arm softly, she examined Bella carefully, the girl was human. She could not understand how Bella, could be back from the dead..Damon's blood? Bonnie asked her self? Nah..Vampire blood, would have healed her more faster. Bonnie noticed the necklace glowing around Bella's neck. "Who gave you that necklace?" she asked curious.

Bella gasped softly, for breath, her breathing shaky "Damon gave it to me." she said as Bonnie helped her from the coffin, Bella was weak and she fell to the floor, but Bonnie caught her.

Bonnie looked at her, she could tell that the necklace held more magic within in, that any of them knew. It brought Bella back from the dead. She saw Bella was weak "Maybe I should heal you." she told Bella.

Bella shakes her head "No...take me to Damon...please...I need to see Damon." she said looking at Bonnie "Please." she chocked out a sob "I need him. I miss him."

Bonnie felt sorry for Bella and Damon...many years of trying to find each other, getting torn apart all the time...She nodded "Alright, let's get you to Damon, but maybe we should get you changed into something? Don't you think?" she said looking down at her torn and dried clothes that were once dirty.

Bella gave a nod and Bonnie helped her outside into the fresh air. she took her back home and she found her some clean clothes, Bella took a shower to make her self feel bit better, after she dried off, she got changed into the nice dress Bonnie picked out and Bonnie done up her hair nicely, she smiled softly "You sure, you don't want me to heal you?" she asked.

Bella just gave a nod, she was more concerned about Damon.  Bonnie sighed softly and she then walked with her to Mystic Grill, she made sure Bella was in the crowd behind her, so Damon could not see her right away, as it was supposed to be a surprise. She looked at Damon, with a serious face "I have someone here, that wants to talk to you."

Damon looked at her confused for a moment or two "Bonnie.." he tried to speak, saying that he was not in the mood for some jokes, but Bonnie stepped aside revealing Bella, Damon stopped in mid sentence as he stared at Bella, his knees got weak as he stumbled towards her "Bella?" he touched her cheeks softly and he breathed her scent, to make sure she was real and that he was not dreaming.

Bella closed her eyes at his touch and she leaned against him "Damon!" she wrapped her arms around him weakly and held onto him. She breathed in his scent, not caring that everyone was just watching them in shock, to see her back from the dead.

"How are you here?" Damon said, tears shining in his eyes, his fingers trailed down her neck softly, as her veins pulsed under his soft touch, until they touched the necklace she had around her neck...then it hit him. The necklace. He leaned down pressing his lips to hers, the kiss full of passion. need and urgency, yet tenderness. As Damon pulled Bella against him softly, she tangled her fingers in his hair.

Bella felt home, and safe as she was in his arms. The kiss sent sparks down her body, reminding her, that Damon was her one and only and that she really was alive and in his arms, where she belonged. Damon deepened the kiss, his lips parting against hers, as his hands traveled up into her brown, soft hair. But then he felt Bella pulling away, he felt her weakness and he caught her before her knees buckled beneath her. He noticed how pale she looked.

Bonnie looked at Damon "She would not let me heal her." she said

Damon just nodded at Bonnie "Thank you for, taking her back her back to me." he said and he then bit into his wrist "Bella, you need this...please drink. it will heal you." he said holding his wrist out to her.

Bella gripped onto his arm softly before she pressed her lips to his wrist as she started to drink his blood, the red liquid ran down her throat, soothing her and bringing her back her strength and color, slowly.  He held her close as she drank his blood and he kissed her forehead softly, closing his eyes "I love you, Bella." he whispered softly.

"I love you too Damon." Bella whispered softly, when she pulled back from his wrist, which started to heal as soon as her lips parted. Damon wiped the blood from her lips softly before he kissed her again softly.

Eeep the feels *curls into. A tight ball* I can't take it I need to go cry now

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service