The Twilight Saga

This is a story of Bella Salvatore, she is the yonder sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore. She remembers been turned at 16. She also witnessed the "death" of her brothers. After years of depression she decided it was time for a change, so she changed her last name and started off her new life....what she doesnt know is that her brothers are still alive....when she finds herself with the Cullens she realizes that love and life lives on....she is also learning how much vampires have changed. Sense they are so different from her.

But when she meets the Cullens, Carlisle Cullen recognizes her from his past. But he does not remmbers her as Bella Salvatore, he remembers her as Queen Isabella Kuran, the only pureblood in exsistance and the ruler of all vampires.

When her brothers return and find her alive will the truth finally come out? Has Bella been living a lie her whole life? What will happen when Bella finds the Cullens? Will she fall for Edward? Or will she finally remember her true past and take her role as queen of the vampires?

Intro

My name is Bella Salvatore. But i changed my last name to Swan. Im not like these new vampires that rome earth today. Im an original, I don't sparkle in the sun, have skin hard as stone, my eyes are the same color as when i was human, i can eat and sleep, and i have fangs. But they only come out when i get thirsty or really angry. Which has been often these past couple of months. I don't really remember who changed me, it was such a long time ago.
I moved to Forks so i could start new. My brothers death has been really had for me, even if it has been hundreds of years ago. Plus I've heard of the vegetarian vampires that my one always talks about. I've tried the whole animal blood thing, didn't work out very well. I prefer human blood if you asked me. I'm going to Forks High School as well. Hopefully i don't eat anyone.

Chapter 1a: Bella

Today is my first day at Forks High School. I was pretty nervous.
Mostly because it's been a while sense I've been at a human school.
But my brothers would have wanted it this way. If they knew i was alive for that matter.
"Hey. You must be the new girl." Said a human girl.
"Yeah, i am." I told her with a smile on my face, she has an interesting smell, but not enough to make me thirsty.
" I'm Jessica."
"Bella. Bella Swan."
"Whats your first class?" She asked me.
"I have physics."
"Yay, i have that class!!" She yelled.
As she walked me to my class i felt someone staring at me.
When i looked up all i saw....
~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short....i just doing now if i should write it or not
Plz tell me what you think....all comments will be appreciated....good and bad

Views: 1000

Replies to This Discussion

MORE PLEASE <3

More please!!!! :) I really want to read this!!! It's great!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service