The Twilight Saga

Ok Harry Potter has been playing all so they had to write this. Ok what if Harry had a older sister. What if it was Bella.

It takes place during the Goblet of fire. Edward and Alice are in this too. All the details will be in the story. (ps no one tells Harry about his sister because they all think she dead)

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 1
Harry POV

I kept thinking about what happened at the big Quittage game only a few days ago, how the death eaters why were they coming back, why now? Also about that dream. It kept coming back to my mind.

“Harry, Harry!” Hermione said dragging me away from my thoughts.

“Oh what?” I finally answer

“Do you want anything from the trolley dears?” the lady asks

“Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand.” Ron says but then notices he doesn’t have enough money “On second thought, just the drewbals.”

I grab my money out of my pocket “Ill have some every flavor beans too” Then Cho Chang walks up to the trolley.

“Two pumpkin pasties please.” Cho says then she smiles at me and walk back to the seat, and so do I.

“This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security?” Hermione said

“Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses.” Ron replied to her

Then all of a sudden my scare started to burn just at the mention of the incident. I start to rub my forehead, and as always Hermione noticed.

“It's hurting again isn't it, your scar.” She asked

“Its fine” I answered

“You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream.” She tells me

“I know, ill write him later” I tell her.

Its a few days later and they are at Hogwarts.

There is excitement in the air as every one was anticipating the arrival of other wizarding schools from around the world.

All of a sudden I hear the sound of wings flapping. I look out to see flying horses pulling carriages. They circled around and where about to land in the middle of Hogwarts.

“Clear the runway!” Hagrid yelled

“Well that’s something you don’t see everyday” I say. Then I see something coming out of the water, it first looks like a small boat, as it continues to merge it is a massive ship.

Then I hear the sound of engines rumbling I look up and I see several flying cars.

“Who are they?” I ask Hermione

“The Americans” she says

A few hours later in the dinning hall

We have all taken our seat in the dinning hall at our house tables. As we awaited Dumbledore to speak.

“Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been choosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if choosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime.”

Then the doors burst open, a large group of girls dress and blue. They gracefully walked in. They danced up the isle releasing butterflies as they did, all the guys are mesmerized by them including me. They finally make it up to the end and bow to us as we all stand up and burst into applause, well all thee boys do.

“And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff.” Dumbledore announces

Then a series of older boys walk up the aisle brandishing bo staffs, twirling them around and periodically stabbing them into the ground with a spark effect.

“Blimey it's him, Viktor Krum!” Ron says pointing at a boy that we saw at the world cup quittage game.

“Now our last school but not least our friends from the far west in the Americas the children of Salem with there head Master Abigail Lace!”

They burst through the doors, a large group of boys and girls wearing blue and silver. They came in with large horn blasting sounds, and doing flips as the rest of them follow. But this one girl stood out to be. Partially because she was starring right at me in complete amazement. She had long brown hair, and dark brown eyes, she was with a a pale man, that I was positive that every girl in the room was starring at.

“Look Harry, a Salem girl fancy’s you” Ron said
can you post soon and keep me updated
i luv it postmore soon plzzzzzzz
can u keep me posted?? =)
Love it
Chapter 2
Bella’s POV

We sat down at our table, Edward was to my right and Alice was to my left.

“That’s him!” I whispered to them “That’s him right?” I asked Edward

Edward smiled at me “He smells just like you, if I didn’t know he was your brother I would of….” Edward stopped in mid sentence

“What is it Edward?” Alice asked

“Don’t you smell it?” Edward said “It smells…………wrong”

Alice sniffed the air discretely “Yeah, its worst than werewolf stench. What is it?”

Then Thunder roars overhead, rain begins leaking through the roof and screams break out. A strange man stands in the doorway, he casts some magic upwards and the roof storm stops.

“Bloody hell, its Mad-Eye Moody” I hear the red headed next to Harry say.

“Mad-Eye Moody?” We all say quietly

“That the smell” Edward says to me.

The man walks into the room, he is limping. He has a strange mechanical eye. It moves back and forth.

“He’s looking at Harry” Alice says to me

“What why?” I say worried

“I don’t know” Alice says

“His mind, its jumbled up. I can’t read it clearly” Edward said with a frustrated look on his face. “I don’t like it. Stay away from him Bella”

“No problem” I say starring at Moody

Then I turned my attention back to magic cooperation Mister Bartimus Crouch.

“After much deliberation the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the tri-wizard tournament. This decision is final” Bartimus declared

“Boooo!” The crowd rang out “That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!”

I finally got sick of it and stood up

Harry POV

As the crowd roared I watched George and Fred yell at Crouch there was a dog like whistle.

“Shut up!” a girls voice called out making every one silence. I look and see it’s the same girl who was starring at me before. I got a better look at her this time because she was standing on the table. She looked very familiar but I couldn’t place her.

“Thank you Miss Swan, you may sit down now” Dumbledore said. The girl saluted Dumbledor and sat down.

“The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if choosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament has begun.” Dumbledor announced
hey this is great
plz write more n keep me updated
ill add u as a friend :)
Great story so far. I really like it. I don't want to be mean but I noticed a lot of typos and sometimes the story doesn't make sense because of those typos. Other than that I think it's great. Please keep me posted. (:
-Kendra
Love it can't wait for more
plz write more
luv it...that waz great =)
post more soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
omg pleeaaaassseee pllleeeaaase plllleeeaaaasssee write more!

r u posting more of this story

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service