The Twilight Saga

This is my first story. It's about if Bella had more than one power while she was human. What if she could read minds just like Edward, but Edward still can't read her mind? Tell me what you thnk please.

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or any of it’s characters. Stephanie Meyer Owns everything.

Twilight Twin Powers

Preface

I have never thought about how I would die, even though I have had a very good excuse to the past couple months, but I would have never thought that it would happen like this. But I think that is I have to go this is how I would want to, dieing in the place of someone I loved.
In that moment I knew that if I had never chosen to live with Charlie that I would have never met my soul mate and be facing death now, but I can’t say that I regret it because it has been the best time of my life.
And as I watched and listened to the hunter come forward to kill me somehow I knew that everything was going to be okay.

1. First Sight Part 1
As my mom was driving down the road toward the airport I was trying to block out what she was thinking. Yeah, that’s right, I said what she was thinking. I have been able to read minds since I was born. No one realized it until I was older though, but they knew something was up when I would answer their thoughts. I’ve learned how to block out most of the “voices”, but because I’m so close to my mom I can’t help but hear them. Right now all she’s thinking about is how much she is going to miss me and worrying about if I will fit in in my new school and hoping that the rain doesn’t bug me as much as it bugs her.
Every summer until I was fourteen I spent two weeks with my dad in this little, tiny town called Forks in Washington, the wettest, gloomiest, and cloudiest town in the United States. That’s where Charlie, my dad lives, had lived since my mom left and took me when I was a few months old. It is Forks that I now send myself so that my mom can be happy.
Oh, here it comes again for the millionth time.
Bella, you don’t have to go to Forks, I can stay home. My mom thought to me.
My mom looks like me, but she has short hair and laugh lines. Oh, man I’m starting to freak, how am I going to leave her? I do pretty much everything for her, but she does have Phil now so he can take care of her.
“I want to go mom,” I lied. Even though I have always been a bad liar I have been saying that so much lately that I have actually started to believe it myself.
“You tell Charlie I said hi, allright?”
“I will mom.”
And I will see you soon. You can come home whenever you want - I’ll come right back if you need me.
“Mom, don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’m seventeen for crying out loud. Give me a break.”
“Alright, alright, now give me a hug and go then. I love you.”
“Love you, too, mom.” And she hugged me and I got on the plane.
It takes 5 hours to get to Port Angeles and then another hour to drive from there to Forks. The flying doesn’t bother me, it’s the car ride with Charlie that I’m worried about. It’ll be so hard to block out his thoughts. I just hope that he doesn’t think anything to mushy or anything like that.

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

Add me as a friend and I'll send you a message when I update. Thanks.

Ravenlovestwilight
Hey, everyone. I'm sorry I haven't updated lately but I have just been really busy with school and family, but I'm writing at the moment so it should be up later, but I make no promises!! Sorry!!!

Ravenlovestwiligt
love it plz write more!!
why have you not posted people have been telling you how good your story is and its reallt good and how we want more. so you need to like post more like now
please write more. please keep me updated. i love the story so far.
Hey Everyone I'm sorry I haven't posted more of this story, but I just haven't had time and I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to write it. I've got a little writer's block, but I'm working on it as much as I can and I'll hopefully have more up soon but I'm not making any promises.

Ravenlovestwilight
Hey I love it and cant wait for more I will send u a friend request and please keep me updated when you post more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service