The Twilight Saga

Hey Guys, It's Cindersarah... about a year ago I had fanfics on this website but I took them off to start new things... but unfortunately, the one fanfic I did won't come out of my head... so lucky you guys... I'm putting it back up so I can finish it. .. this story is about how Bella has two children instead of just Renesmee... and the drama that goes with it :P

Chapter One (Bella’s POV)

I stared at Edward, watching as he caressed my stomach. I felt so much love for him at this moment, not that I didn’t before.

“They’re happy.” He said in almost a coo. I froze at his words, sure I heard wrong. Everyone else around froze too.

They?” I choked out and Edward nodded. Very gently he put his head on my stomach.

“They both love you.” He whispered lovingly. “They absolutely adore you.” I felt frozen still. Twins. There are twins in my belly right now. So that’s why I’m so huge. Jacob made a strange choking noise and Edward looked up, his eyes understanding. He reached into the drawer and tossed something to Jacob.

“Go Jacob. Get out of here.” Edward ordered and I could feel the wind the door created when Jacob slammed it.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked quietly, feeling guilty that I caused him to be so upset.

“He’s just upset that I changed sides.” Edward replied with the crooked smile I loved so much. It’s the first time I’ve seen it since that night at the honeymoon… I smiled and Edward laughed at me.  “Still thinking about feathers?” He teased and I blushed.

“Maybe.” I said, blushing even more. He gave me a kiss, which was the first in awhile too. I kissed him passionately in return. He pulled away after awhile and grinned. I frowned back jokingly. “Took you long enough.” I muttered. “I thought you were repulsed by the fat pregnant woman.”

“Not repulsed love. You looked beautiful even though you were on your death bed.” Edward joked and I smiled…until Leah came rampaging in. I looked at her in surprise, considering this is the first time I’ve seen her in the house. She had a very guarded look on her face.

“Why did Jacob leave so quickly in your Aston Martin Vanquish?” Leah asked, her eyes shifting around the room, I guess looking for danger.

“Well…I could hear the baby’s thoughts and I guess Jacob thought I was betraying him. Making him the only one against this whole ordeal.” Edward tried to explain, but I don’t think Leah took it the right way, because her dark skin almost turned purple.

“OF COURSE HE’S AGAINST IT!” She shouted and I shrank into the couch. Edward and Rosalie jumped in front of me with protective stances, hissing at her. She was too upset to notice.  “Bella you just don’t get it! Jacob LOVES you! And you’re just taking that love for granted! It HURTS him to be here, yet you ask him to stay anyway.”

Tears filled my eyes but Leah continued, “You are just selfish Bella! These bloodsuckers can buy you anything, yet you still feel like you should play games with Jacob’s heart! You want him, then don’t, then want him again. You have ties to his heart and keep tugging on them. All Jacob wants to do is murder Edward then go away, yet you won’t let him will you? You can’t have both Bella! Ice and Fire do not mix together. Yet you’ll still go to Edward won’t you? Even though he left you, and have caused you to almost die multiple times, you’ll still go to him. He impregnates you with a dangerous baby, yet you’ll still stay with him.” Leah finished and shook her head at me. “Bella, you may be the stupidest human ever if you’re with a vampire.”

At the point at which she called me stupid Edward lost it. He didn’t go after her, knowing that would upset me, but he had his hands shaking violently. “Leave now.” He growled and Leah gave me a final glare before leaving.

When she left I burst into tears. Edward wasted no time hurrying to my side. “Bella, don’t listen to her.” He soothed.

Rosalie snorted. “Yeah, that girl just is jealous you’re pregnant.” She said and both Edward and I looked at her in surprise.

“How would you know Rosalie?” Edward asked. “I thought she was seriously trying to defend Jacob’s feelings.”

At that I started sobbing, but could still hear Rosalie. “That may be part of it, but I saw the look in her eyes. Every time she looked at Bella’s stomach her eyes got almost misty. She probably was hiding it with her anger though, that’s why it was so severe. I would know I’ve suffered it a few times myself” She said with a grin at Edward. “Remember me in the maternity ward a few decades ago?”

Edward gave out a short laugh. “I remember how we couldn’t get you to leave. You frightened the nurses so bad that they took the babies to a different room, afraid that you’ll kidnap one of them.”

“I still say that one of them was a mind reader.” Rosalie said with a grin. I had to laugh; I can see Rosalie stealing a baby just by being sweet to a male nurse, who willingly gives her it. I yawned and rotated so I could lie down. My body being broadsided by different emotions makes it tired. I felt my eyes close and Edward kissed my forehead.

“Bella, I’ll be right back. Have to go do something.” Edward said quietly, and then slipped out. Alice skipped down and sat on my foot, then started tickling it.

“Alice, stop it.” I mumbled, but I was awake now and thirsty. “Rosalie can you get me some more…uh…tomato juice for vampires?”

Rosalie laughed as she headed to the kitchen. When she came back she handed me a clear cup. I looked at her funny. “What? You know what’s in it… and right now I don’t feel like cleaning up the other cups.” Rosalie said and I shrugged. I averted my eyes from the cup as I drank it. Unfortunately my eyes grazed over to Alice, who was even more giddy than usual because of her headaches.

“Twins! I can’t believe I wasn’t first to know.” Alice grumbled, and then brightened up quickly. “Just think about it! We can dress them exactly the same! You’ll have to think of names all over again. Just in case you have girl and girl… or boy and boy…or girl and boy…”

I took my lips off the straw so I could think about it and went through names in my head. “I guess I’ll go with Renessemee and Edward still… but if I have another girl I’ll name her Edelle.”

“Edelle?” Alice asked with a tilt of her head. I blushed.

“You know, like Edward and Bella together. I’d go with Edwina…but it doesn’t sound right with Cullen.”

“That’s so cute!” Rosalie cooed. “What if it’s another boy?”

I searched my head for a name. “I don’t know…how about… Jem?”

“Jem? Why Jem?” Alice asked and I smirked.

“Wouldn’t Jasper and Emmett love haven’t a nephew named after them?” I asked innocently, causing Rosalie and Alice to laugh out loud.

“If anything, Jasper would whine that he only gets one letter and Emmett gets two.” Rosalie said so I thought seriously for a few moments. I shrugged.

“I’d probably just name him Jeremy.” I said with a shrug. “Or I could let Edward pick the name.”

“No!” Alice said and I raised my eyebrows at her.  “He doesn’t know good names.” She said defensively.  “He won’t let us call him anything but Edward…so annoying.”

I laughed. “How about you pick the name if it’s a boy you two. I just want one to be named Edward.”

Alice and Rosalie nodded their heads in agreement so I started sipping my…drink again. I couldn’t believe I wasn’t going nauseous from the smell. It’s good practice though for later… I was contemplating this when Edward came hurrying in.

“Bella, love, I thought you were sleeping. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have left.” Edward said and I smiled at him. He was so caring, even though just a few moments ago he wanted to kill the baby inside me.

“Don’t worry. I just got so thirsty-it woke me up.” Also Alice tickled my foot, I added in my head. “It’s a good thing Carlisle is bringing more. These kids are going to need it when they get out of me.”

“True. That’s a good point.” Edward agreed.

“I wonder if they’ll want anything else.” I wondered. If they were just going to be vampires, or they can eat human food too…

“I suppose we’ll find out.” Edward said with a shrug. Jacob came through the door.

“Finally.” Alice grumbled, rubbing her head. I gave Jacob a huge smile. This was my best friend Jacob, going to his enemy’s house for me. Then I remembered what Leah said and I tried very hard not to cry.

“Hey Bells,” Jacob said quickly. “How ya doing?”

“I’m fine.” I muttered quietly.

“Big day today, huh? Lots of new stuff.”

“You don’t have to do that Jacob.” I replied, not wanting to be the one to keep him here.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Jacob told me as he sat near my head.

I gave him a look. “I’m so s—“ I started to say, but then he pinched my lips together to keep me from talking. “Jake,” I mumbled around his hand then tried to push it away weakly.

Jacob shook his head. “You can talk when you’re not being stupid.”

I had an idea. “Fine, I won’t say it.” I mumbled and he took his hand away. “Sorry!” I finished then gave him a cheeky grin, which he returned after rolling his eyes at me.

There was this little awkward silence that I swear Jacob’s eyes looked pained during. “So,” I said, trying to fill the silence, “How was your day?”

“Great. Went for a drive. Hung out in the park.”

“Sounds nice.” Wish I could leave this house… but not until the babies are out of my belly.

“Sure, sure.”

I made a face. This is the worst part of being pregnant. “Rose?”

Rosalie chuckled at me. “Again?”

“I think I’ve drunk two gallons in the last hour.” I explained. Rose came to lift me off the couch. “Can I walk?” I asked, thinking that if Jacob gets some exercise today… “My legs are so stiff.”

“Are you sure?” Edward asked skeptically.

“Rose’ll catch me if I trip over my feet.” I said with a grin. “Which could happen pretty easily, since I can’t see them.”

Rosalie set me down carefully and kept her hands on my shoulders so I stretched my arms in front of me. It was kind of painful, but a good pain. “That feels good.” I said then frowned playfully at my stomach. “Ugh, I’m so huge. One more day.” I said, patting my stomach.

I noticed Jacob’s face go all contorted, but decided to leave it alone. “All righty, then. Whoops—Oh no!” I exclaimed, spilling my blood. I bent over to reach it, just seeing the hands before it was too late. This strange ripping nose came from my stomach. “Oh!” I gasped. Then went limp, falling into Rosalie’s arms.

“Bella?” Edward asked a little unfocused. A shot of pain came from my stomach. It was excruciating. I gave a hair-raising shriek. My body twitched and I then vomited a fountain of blood.

Tags: Cullens, Edelle, Renesmee, Two, for, of, one, price, twins

Views: 315

Replies to This Discussion

geez! luv ur st0ry.. pls pls post more soon..
wow, you must really like it to put the same thing three times. :P I'll try... I'm trying to decide which path I want to take with this story... there are so many thoughts in my head for it. :P
i luv it
thanks!!!

Chapter Ten (Edelle’s POV)
3 and 1/2 years later…

I heard knocking at my door and rolled my eyes, “What?” I asked as I continued putting my black eyeliner on.

“Your mom wants you to hurry up,” Aunt Rosalie’s voice came filtering though, “She wants Grandpa to measure you two once more just to be sure you guys have stopped growing.”

I sighed, “Whatever. I’m almost done.” As I heard her footsteps walk away from my door I examined my look, smiling at my reflection in the mirror. I knew my parents (and Alice) would freak at my outfit choice for school, but I thought it would help distinguish myself from my sister. I was wearing a black zippered tank top with a leather jacket undone over top. I was wearing an army green mini skirt with slashed leggings. I finished off the outfit with black high heeled boots with zippers all over them.

I picked up my green messenger bag, careful not to mess up my hair, which was in a very complicated yet very cool looking design at the side of my head. I had twisted my hair to spell swear words out, all in different ancient languages no one at the school would know…except my family. I opened the door and walked down to the living room, eyeing Carlisle with barely veiled annoyance, “No thanks Grandpa. I don’t want you knowing my bra size.” I fingered my rose ring, smiling as I did so. This ring had a tiny miniscule defect; a tiny piece of metal was rolling around inside it. A vampire would be able to hear it barely, but would probably just pass it off as nothing. It helped me keep my powers twenty-four hours a day, though I kept a few other dangling things on me at all times just in case. I was like a walking musical percussion instrument.

I returned my attention back to the conversation, which was about my clothing. “Edelle, I don’t want to hear all the guys’ thoughts about you. I already have a hard enough time restraining myself from killing those boys who look at your mother.” Edward glanced at Bella, who rolled her eyes lovingly.

I wrinkled my nose, “Uh dad, I have to hear those thoughts too. However, I still don’t understand why you guys aren’t going to university.”

Rosalie sighed and slung her arm around my shoulders, but I shrugged it off. Reflex, I suppose. “We want to stay close to you two, and you haven’t gone through the experience of high school yet.”

I exchanged a glance with Renesmee, “So we miss a bit of drama, don’t we have enough of that already?”

“You’re going to high school, we’re going to high school. End of discussion.” Mom gave me a firm look.

I rolled my eyes and I hitched my bag higher up on my shoulder, “I’m going. Renesmee, are you going to get a ride with Jacob or me?” She smiled at me and I nodded, “Jacob then. Nice choice of an outfit Sis.”

She was still wearing pajamas. She stuck her tongue out at me, “I’m getting changed moron.”

I hid my laughter and headed to my car. I hadn’t wanted anything fancy, so my car was a clunker, a 1991 Toyota Celica. However, only Rosalie and I had revamped the entire engine, so it was able to compete with the rest of my family’s cars. I tossed my bag into the passenger’s seat and gunned it towards the school, taking the routes no cops were near. We had moved to one of the many houses under the Cullen name, a house in Seattle, so we were still close enough that Charlie could visit us. I headed to the high school and parked in the student parking zone.

I glanced at my watch and realized that I had some time, actually, more like an hour before normal kids actually started coming to school. I groaned, noticing that my car was the only one in the parking lot. Even teachers weren’t here yet. Perhaps a little hunting before school… I opened the trunk and pulled out a long sleeve plaid shirt and jeans to change into, so I didn’t get blood on my school clothes. Most people would be a little freaked out by that. I took all my jewelry off, only keeping my ring on.

I got back into the driver’s seat, driving to the edge of Seattle. I parked, made sure no one was watching, before booking it into the forest. I snagged an elk and elegantly bit into his neck, wrinkling my nose at the taste. I’d rather have human blood, but Dr. Carlisle had cut Renesmee and me off years ago. Didn’t want us to get attached I suppose. However, hearing Jasper’s occasional thoughts about it didn’t help.

I had finished hunting and was sitting on the ground, just listening to the birds chirping before getting tackled from behind, hearing Jacob’s voice, “Hey Nes…” He stopped, seeing my amused green eyes looking at him, “Uh, hey Edelle. Is Nessie with you?”

I stood up, wrinkling my nose at his smell, not knowing how Renesmee handled it. It wasn’t as bad as our family thought it was, but it smelt like he hadn’t taken a shower for awhile. “She’s at home, waiting for you. You’d think you would have realized it was me.” I complained.

“Sorry Edelle,” he sheepishly apologized, “I was excited in seeing Nessie, and tackled you before your smell registered.”

“Uh huh. You need to stomp pouncing on people with similar DNA. I mean, I understand me since I look so similar, but my mom too?”

Jacob froze and glared at me, “How the hell did you find that out? Who was thinking about it?”

I shrugged and chuckled, “Does it matter? I bet Nessie wouldn’t be as amused as I am if she ever finds out you made out with our mom.”

He scowled, “She’d understand that it was before she was born, before I imprinted on her.”

I scoffed, “You sure about that? She thinks of our mom as the most beautiful person ever. You really think she’d
understand when she realized that you loved our mom before she married our dad?”

“You won’t tell her, you wouldn’t risk hurting her feelings.” Jacob looked at me, and I shrugged.

“So,” my smirk grew bigger, “I can still bug you about it.”

Jacob just shook his head, “Whatever. I need to go back and get my car…”

I shrugged and stood up, “See you later.” I ran off, laughing inwardly as I got to my car. I quickly got changed again and set forth to school again. This time, there were quite a few cars in the parking lot, including my family’s cars. I sighed and picked up my bag before walking into the school, smiling in satisfaction at the subtle glances that my peers gave me.

The guys’ thoughts were more amusing, though infuriating at times. They ranged from thinking I was weird to one thought that echoed in some of the guys’ heads in different wording. The main points were, “That chick’s clothing is weird…if she only dressed and acted like her sister she’d be major hot…too bad Nessie has that creepy huge guy as a boyfriend.” It was amusing how many thoughts were about my sister, or my mom. If I had to do a survey though, most of them were still about Rosalie, though she too had to deal with the ‘creepy huge boyfriend’ thought.

I knew my family was in the library talking, so I stuck to the cafeteria. I sat at a table and listened to my IPod as I pretended to do homework I had finished within the first week of school. It was a simple task figuring out the whole semester curriculum for my classes, heck, I had next semesters homework all filed away somewhere in my room as well. Call me a keener, but it was more that I didn’t want to have to worry about it later.

I knew when Renesmee had walked in when I saw her outfit of the day flash through everyone’s’ minds that were watching the door. She was wearing a sleeveless, patterned blue dress with a grey cardigan over top. She had some tasteful jewelry but the epic part of her outfit was her shoes. They were a mixture of green and blue, platform shoes with a decorative plastic flower design at the front. Both she and I enjoyed shoe shopping, though I usually went without Alice since she seemed to dislike my choices a bit. I didn’t look up from my notebook until everyone’s thoughts told me she and Jacob were right in front of me.

I looked at her and smiled, “I liked the pajamas better,” I teased, “I’m sure Jacob did too. Less guys would be looking at you and comparing us if you looked like a slob.”

She waved her hand at this like it was nonsense, “You’d be thought to be gorgeous too, if you didn’t scare the crap out of everyone.” She smiled sweetly, her eyes mischievous.

“I’m not letting you copy my homework now.” I told her, and her lips turned into a pout.

“Oh come on! It’s not my fault I have a boyfriend and you don’t. Or the fact that you can hear the teachers’ thoughts and know precisely what they’re looking for.”

“Forget it Renezz.” I told her, sticking my tongue out, “Go flirt with a nerd or something.”

She grinned and waved a notebook in my face, “Eddie, you already know that I copied your homework while you were doing who knows what yesterday. Why the charade?”

I waited until her eyes involuntarily went to Jacob, as they always did every few seconds, before swiping at it and sticking it into my bag, “So I could do that.”

She scowled, “Fine, be that way.” She looked at Jacob, “Where should we sit so I can whip up some homework real fast? Here, with the rest of my family….or somewhere private?”

He smiled adoringly at her, “Where ever you want Nessie.” I pretended to gag. My little sister just ignored me.

“Somewhere private then. Tootles, elderly maid of a sister of mine.”

I snickered before changing my voice to sound similar to an elderly, strict lady…well, as close as my harmonic voice could get, “Don’t go off and do some hanky panky. There are people here who will hear your thoughts… ones who would tear off Jacob’s limbs if you two showed some PDA.”

Renesmee stuck her tongue out at me before hooking her arm around Jacob’s and prancing off. I pulled out the notebook of hers and started editing some things, to make it seem different then my work. I knew she and Jacob wouldn’t be able to concentrate on homework, and I didn’t want her to fail. It made me quite happy knowing my whole family made teachers annoyed at us, and Renesmee was the one who risked ruining my fun. She was smart, but she didn’t seem to understand that though she was intelligent, she still needed sleep.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff. I put the notebook of Renesmee’s in her locker, with a note warning that she owed me a favour, before slipping into my first period class. It was English, and I had it with my parents, which made it a class that dragged on a very long time. Usually I took off my jewelry, but then I had to actually pay attention to the teacher in case he called my name. So, I chose what felt like the lesser of two evils today. I kept my jewelry on, which meant I could have a little fun with my dad…without his knowledge of course.
YAY!
I loved it
write more soon!
As always it was a great chapter!!!
Please post more soon!!!
It took you ages since you updated this chapter, please dont do it with the next.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service