The Twilight Saga

Hello!! My name is Bella Swan. I work in Seattle Washington. I reside in Forks,WA.  I live there still because I still love the small town feel and love to come home to a peace and quiet place.  I live with my boyfriend that I have been living with for a year so far.  I love him so much! He means the world to me.  I guess since i just told you I have a boyfriend, I am going to have to tell you his name.  Well his name is Jacob Black.  I knew for my whole life he had something for me and i didn't want to admit it.  I just never knew that we had this kind of attractions with each other.  He is such a great boyfriend.
But.... 
A couple of months ago i met this man, well not just any man, i met GOD!  This man i met was the best that could ever happen to me.  The only problem is that, I have been sneaking behind Jacobs back with this GOD. Oooh man, I just can't stop thinking about him.  This goddess name is EDWARD CULLEN.

I don't know what to do now.
Well, here is my story from the beginning to now.

Do you think this is going to be a happy ending.
Let me know if you thing i should continue this. I have to at least have ten responses.

Thanks!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Views: 351

Replies to This Discussion

thanks
yeah i know three years he stayed with her and acted like he loved her but been with someone else like it is crazy right. I will post tomorrow night..i will let you know how it turns out! hehehe Thanks!!
thannnks!! i will update you!
where is your update?
tonight...couple of hours!!!
yay!!! can't wait!!!
Please updated soon i can't wait
it is so good I hope that jake get hurt or should say be played on by the other person post more soon
Chapter 8 Sneak Peek

It has been very quiet at work these lat five months. Edward is around a lot to make sure everything goes ok. He doesn't treat me better than anyone who works with me. He tells me if something is wrong, and if I am doing good. Edward doesn't want to make it obvious. Every day when I get a chance to get a "break" from work, we have our alone time in his car. He has tinted windows, so you can't see anything. Doing this is great. This makes our relationship better in many ways. I love it. It's fun. One time we almost got caught but good thing I pretended that I was going to my car before Edward could approach me. Overall everything has gone well. I am worried that Jacob might pop up out of no where and try to attack Edward at any moment. That's all I am afraid of. Edward keeps telling me that it's going to be ok.

Thank got it's Friday! I am so excited it's the last day of work. I can't wait. I have two more hours of work and that's it. I can enjoy a relaxing weekend. I come from the break room excited and ready to finish up all the work I have done for the past week that id due in one hour. I get to my desk and I see a dozen roses and envelope with a card in it. I open up the envelope and it says in the inside:
To The Love Of My Life Bella
I love you with all of my heart.
I want to accompany you to
a dinner for our Five month
anniversary.
Please,
Don't decline. :(

*Love Edward :)*

While I was reading it, i got so excited. I couldn't stop smiling. I was so excited that I started to cry. What does this mean? Does this mean something serious? I don't know what to think. I think this is going to be serious. Well I hope that it's something to remember forever. Yes! I can't wait.

As i put the card away, I see Edward walking towards my desk. I make sure he doesn't notice me look up at him. He stops at my desk.

"Bella." He whispers but not making it obvious.

"Yes, Mr.Cullen." I answer professionally.

"I just want to let you know that I will be picking you up at 7 tonight for dinner." he says still with a whisper.

"Ok Mr. Cullen, I will make sure to have the work done in a couple hours." I say with a fake " I will be ready". I hope no one is listening. I look around and I see no one is paying attention. They are all on there phones or deep into the computer doing the last of there paper work.

"Thank you Miss.Swan. I will see you then. Have a nice day!" He says with his crooked smile.
I watched him as he walked away, I was happy for tonight, I don't know what to think anymore.

Wait?? What if he --- no he won't propose to me. It's way too soon. I can't think that, that would be insane.
Is that's going to happen, no way........

What do you think!!!
sorry i took so long!
I hope edward will propose soon..
we will see ... he. he. he.
lol...im giggling like a school girl lol...LOVE IT!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service