The Twilight Saga

Hello!! My name is Bella Swan. I work in Seattle Washington. I reside in Forks,WA.  I live there still because I still love the small town feel and love to come home to a peace and quiet place.  I live with my boyfriend that I have been living with for a year so far.  I love him so much! He means the world to me.  I guess since i just told you I have a boyfriend, I am going to have to tell you his name.  Well his name is Jacob Black.  I knew for my whole life he had something for me and i didn't want to admit it.  I just never knew that we had this kind of attractions with each other.  He is such a great boyfriend.
But.... 
A couple of months ago i met this man, well not just any man, i met GOD!  This man i met was the best that could ever happen to me.  The only problem is that, I have been sneaking behind Jacobs back with this GOD. Oooh man, I just can't stop thinking about him.  This goddess name is EDWARD CULLEN.

I don't know what to do now.
Well, here is my story from the beginning to now.

Do you think this is going to be a happy ending.
Let me know if you thing i should continue this. I have to at least have ten responses.

Thanks!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Views: 359

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!! yeah three would be cool but they have been dating for almost a year so...it could go either way...lol
Chapter 15
BPOV

I don't know what I was thinking. That was really stupid of me to speed off like this. I can't believe I crashed Edwards

Volvo. He is going to kill me. OH. NO. OH NO NO NO NO. I hope my baby is alright. i can't have another thing gone in my

live. I need help. I need to make sure my baby is alright. I have to move. I can't move. I can't budge. I am completely

stuck. Someone has to come and get me. Someone had to follow me to catch me. I don't know what to do. I am lost.

A a few minutes later I hear a car speeding down the street. I don't know who it is but I am getting drowsy. I can't stay awake. I can't keep my eyes open. I don't have enough strength to move or to signal anyone. I can't breathe. Oh my god. I am going insane. I have to calm down I am panicking. I finally see the car lights pull out. It's Edward and Alice. Before i could even take one breathe to scream out to them.....

BLACK OUT

Wh...What? What's going on??

"Hi Bella! It's me Carlise. I am here to make sure your ok." Edward dad says.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to storm off like that." I say with so much pity I feel embarassed.

"Bella dear. It's ok. I understand what your going through. First it's your hormones. They could make you go crazy."

he said re insuring me that it's ok. "Just relax. Ok? Everything will be ok." He says

"Is anything wrong with the baby. I hope the little thing is ok." I ask him a little concern.

"Your baby is ok. Do you know how far a long you are?" Carlisle ask.

"No. How far a long am I?" I ask a little scare. I thought maybe a month or something like.

"You are five months pregnant." he says

"Five months?" I ask "How is that possible." I ask

"Sometimes in rare cases people don't know they are pregnant for a while. There were cases where woman didn't

know they were pregnant. They still got there period. Didn't know they were in labor until it was happening. In your

caste it didn't happen until five months in. I checked everything and your baby is perfectly healthy." Carlisle

"Wow. That is a lot to process there. I don't know what to say. I am a little shocked." I say to him with the most

shocked face ever.

"It's ok Bella. It's ok. You will be fine. You have some bruises and your going to be sore for the next few weeks. Just

rest up for the next couple of weeks. Your going to have to stay off your fee too. Ok?" Carlisle says.

"Ok. Thank you so much for your help. I hope Edward isn't mad at me for doing this. I didn't overacted." I say to him

"Bella. Edward isn't madd at all. Edward is very upset right now. He is so upset right now he could cry. He is so

worried out their right now. He doesn't know what to do." Carlisle says with a smirk on his face.

"He's not mad. I thought he would have been. I don't know what to say." I said to him

"Well, everything is ok here with you and your baby." he says. "I went upon on my be half and checked the sex of the

of the baby. Would you like to know?" Carlisle ask.

"You did. I have been wanted to know for ever. I wanted to know what we were having. That would be great." I said

excited.

"That's great. The sex of of your baby is a girl." he says excited. "Congratulations Ms.Swan. My son is going to be

excited." Carlisle says.

"He is...oh no don't tell him. I want to tell him ok?" I say panicking. He nodded at me.

"Ok I will tell them that you are ready to see them." He says and walks out the double doors.

I really hope Edward forgives me. I really don't want him to be mad at me. I really just felt over whelmed and I just can't

take Rosalie or even Tania. Ugh, Tania. What did i ever do to her for her to something like that.

A couple minutes later Alice came and was all upset and crying to me. She was so worried for me.

She told me that she is upset with Rosalie for doing something like that. I told her it was ok. I don't want to think

that at all. I have to keep my distance from Rosalie and Tania. I have to because I will kill them. Alice left the room and

got Edward for me. This is going to make me cry, just seeing his face is going to get me going. I just can't see his

face. I don't want to see an upset Edward at all. I heard foot steps then the door opens .........

EPOV

I opened the doors and I saw Bella.
She looked so upset. She was
crying so hard she couldn't breathe.
I couldn't see her like this. I ran over
to her and hugged her so hard she
started to calm down. I couldn't see
her like this.

"Shhhh" I tell her to calm her down

"It's ok Bella.I am here for you now" I say to her

"NO IT'S NOT EDWARD!"Bella yells.

"Honey, shh...it's ok." I say to her.

"Edward, look at me!" She yells

OH my god. She had bruises

all over her. She looks beat up.

I can't look at those bruises.

I look at her face and she

had a huge knot on her

forehead. It was so big,

then she had a black and

blue eye. I couldn't believe

that this happen. I can't

leave her side at all. Anything

can happen to her and the baby.

Baby?

"How is our baby Bella?" I ask

"The baby is perfectly fine." Bella say with a smile

"Ok. Good. I wouldn't want anything happening to our precious baby." i say to her with so much care in the world.

"I know Edward. I am so happy that we are having a baby." Bella says.

"Yeah it's amazing. I can't believe wear having a baby." I say to her.

"Yup." was all she says.

"Do we have to set up an appointment to get all the details on how far a long you are and the sex of the baby." I say.

"We don't have to do that." Bella says.

"Why is that?" I ask

"Your dad has already checked up on that already.' SHe says smiling at me.

"Really?" I was surprised.

"Yeah. He know how far a long I and the sex of the baby." she says smiling really hard.

"The sex of the child? What do you mean??" I ask a little concern That is way too soon to find out. Hm?

"Well I am 5 months pregnant." Bella says a little quiet.

"What!?" I say a little shocked. I feel like I am going to faint.

"Yeah. It's crazy, right?" she ask me.

"Yeah that's a little insane Bella love. I don't believe." I say

"Believe it or not. It's true. Haha." She says laughing.

"Oh wow. That's amazing." I say to her.

"yeah...oh yeah by the way we are having a girl too." Bella says.

"UM WHAT!! WAIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I ask Bella. I can't believe this.

"Yes Edward! We are having a girl!!" Bella says excited.

I hugged her again and kissed her forehead. I feel our family is coming together.

"This is the best moment of our lives. I am so glad I am going to spend it with you." I say look right into her eyes.

She looks into my eyes. My soul. I just couldn't look away. I want to pounce her right now but I can't. She hurt.

She moves in closer and we start kissing like we haven't kissed before. This is the best kiss we could have ever done in a

long time. WE needed this because of what happen tonight at my parents house. I can't stop kissing her. I love her!!

I am not leaving her side for the rest of the night. I will stay her until she leaves this hospital.

This is my Bella, The love of my life ... :)

Comment!!!
O M FLIPING G i cant belive that they r having a girl what r u gonna name her. i have a good guess... renesmee am i right or am i right???? and remeber to update me when u post more.YAY FIRST COMMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!! glad you love it!!
You know what she's going
to be named. no doubt about it.
LOL (:
aww so sweet!
here comes Nessie!! *laughs*
Thanks
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET
LUV IT
THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A GIRL YAY*SREAMS AND CHEERS*
THAT WAS GREAT
POST MORE SOOOOON PLEASE
Thanks...soon
i wan me an edward & yey babies coming & i didnt know i was pregnant till i was 5months...lol....
wow i love it!!!!! they are going to be a happy family..
very happy family
Breana!!! What a wonderful job on this chapter!!! I just love it. Carlise is the BEST DOCTOR .....lol good thing he is there father. Edward was sooooo excited to find out that he was having a girl, I'm happy for them. We just have to get to Tania and Rosalie and teach them a lesson. Tania just mad she'll never get Edward back now!!!...LOL until you post again......................SMILE........I am

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service