The Twilight Saga

Hello!! My name is Bella Swan. I work in Seattle Washington. I reside in Forks,WA.  I live there still because I still love the small town feel and love to come home to a peace and quiet place.  I live with my boyfriend that I have been living with for a year so far.  I love him so much! He means the world to me.  I guess since i just told you I have a boyfriend, I am going to have to tell you his name.  Well his name is Jacob Black.  I knew for my whole life he had something for me and i didn't want to admit it.  I just never knew that we had this kind of attractions with each other.  He is such a great boyfriend.
But.... 
A couple of months ago i met this man, well not just any man, i met GOD!  This man i met was the best that could ever happen to me.  The only problem is that, I have been sneaking behind Jacobs back with this GOD. Oooh man, I just can't stop thinking about him.  This goddess name is EDWARD CULLEN.

I don't know what to do now.
Well, here is my story from the beginning to now.

Do you think this is going to be a happy ending.
Let me know if you thing i should continue this. I have to at least have ten responses.

Thanks!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Views: 327

Replies to This Discussion

i thought she was going to make him wait a lil longer...lol
yeah...i thought so too but it's edward...can't be without him!! lol i couldn't come up with any ideas to keep it going. lol writers block lol
yeah it is :D
aww how adorable
I really enjoyed this  story!!!................I',m sorry it's over you did a very good job of keepiong us on the edge of or seats to see how it all un folded...........until your next story
more ASAP

is that really the end? ..................*deep in thought*.............................

.........................................................hmmmm...................................

.............!!!!!! *lightbulb*

you should rite a sequel!!!!!!!! :)

yeah this is the end. i didn't know what to do. i am going to do another story though. i will def let you know...thanks for reading. sequel could happen. I am not sure yet.
is this really the end of two lovers??
yeah it is. i don't know what to write...lol i am def going to do another story

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service