The Twilight Saga

Hey! I read so many Jake/Renesmee stories it inspired me to write one of my own! Tell Me what you think please! Mostly it's going to be in Renesmee's POV but I'm starrting with Jake :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Preface:
When two worlds collide, the consequence is unknown

Chapter One: Different
Jacob's POV

I woke up with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I opened my eyes, something seemed different. I just didn't know what. I listened towards the direction of Nessie's room. She was still sleeping. The sound of her heart was my favorite lullaby.

It was early August and Alice was preparing to throw Renesmee a big fourth birthday party before we moved. Nessie seemed eager to move into the world of humans. All of us were enrolled in high school and Carlisle had already gotten a job. I was a little worried. I hadn't gone to school in the past four years and I wanted Renesmee to be safe.

I was happy to see that Renesmee growed slowly. That meant she would stop soon. Every day I watched her height increase. Even if it was a millimeter I noticed.

I got up to get some breakfast. I would pay my dad a visit before we left. I would miss him, but he understood me. It was too painful to leave her.

Renesmee. My imprint.

Walking down the stairs, the odor of vampire burned my nose. I had gotten used to it... just a little.

Pouring myself a bowl of cearel, Edward called me.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you feeling?" he asked suspiciously, crossing his arms.

"Uh. Normal. I guess." Dang, Edward could be such a freak sometimes.

"I heard that."

"Get out of my head." I continued to eat. I was feeling normal, with some weird feeling in the back of my mind.

"Hey Jake." I heard Nessie yawn. It felt like someone was pulling on me. I turned around and faced her.

Everything about her seemed different. Her hair, her welcoming smile, her body...

It felt like I had just imprinted all over again. Yesterday, when I looked at her, I just wanted her to be safe. Today, I want so much more...

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

oooh, i like it! plz keep writing! I hate when people discontinue a story before it is finished :)
Wowww good start :D
:D
Chapter Two: Warnings

"Jacob, close your mouth before you eat a fly." Emmett snickered. I hadn't noticed my mouth was hanging wide open.

"Sorry." I muttered. I focused very hard on my bowl of froot loops.

"Don't pay attention to Uncle Em." Renesmee ran her fingers down my arm. A trail of fire appeared when she touched me.

"I... I won't" I stuttered. I pulled her into a tight hug. "Good morning."

"Did you hit your head on the ceiling again?" She teased "You've never seemed so happy."

Oh really? Maybe its because I just want you. I love you. Forever I thought.

Edward sighed. "Ness could you go up to your room for a little while? I need to talk to Jacob."

"Sure dad." She walked up the stairs. Her hips did a little curcular motion when she walked. I had never noticed that.

"Jacob." Edward cleared his throat. "What just happend?"

"I'm not sure." I looked at him. "I love her."

"Yes you do." He became serious. "You can't tell her about the imprinting situation. Give her a chance to figure it out for herself."

"I will." I murmured. "I don't want to force her into this."

"And... Keep your...ahem...thoughts to yourself." He added.

Emmett laughed hard. "Contain those surging horomones!."

"Emmett stop it." Edward warned. He just kept laughing.

Rosalie smacked the back of his head. "Shut up Emmett."

"Ah babe don't be like that!" She just turned away. Reading her fashion magazine.

"Thanks Blondie." I grinned.

"Hurt her and you'll be running around with three legs Clifford." She said
LOVE it :D
please please please with a berry on top, write more SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :D
please write more its really good
its really good, youve started at a point in their relationship that i havent read anything about yet.
omg i love it! write more!
this is good!! write more!!
WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sO gOOd!!
that was awsome!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service