The Twilight Saga

Hey! I read so many Jake/Renesmee stories it inspired me to write one of my own! Tell Me what you think please! Mostly it's going to be in Renesmee's POV but I'm starrting with Jake :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Preface:
When two worlds collide, the consequence is unknown

Chapter One: Different
Jacob's POV

I woke up with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I opened my eyes, something seemed different. I just didn't know what. I listened towards the direction of Nessie's room. She was still sleeping. The sound of her heart was my favorite lullaby.

It was early August and Alice was preparing to throw Renesmee a big fourth birthday party before we moved. Nessie seemed eager to move into the world of humans. All of us were enrolled in high school and Carlisle had already gotten a job. I was a little worried. I hadn't gone to school in the past four years and I wanted Renesmee to be safe.

I was happy to see that Renesmee growed slowly. That meant she would stop soon. Every day I watched her height increase. Even if it was a millimeter I noticed.

I got up to get some breakfast. I would pay my dad a visit before we left. I would miss him, but he understood me. It was too painful to leave her.

Renesmee. My imprint.

Walking down the stairs, the odor of vampire burned my nose. I had gotten used to it... just a little.

Pouring myself a bowl of cearel, Edward called me.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"How are you feeling?" he asked suspiciously, crossing his arms.

"Uh. Normal. I guess." Dang, Edward could be such a freak sometimes.

"I heard that."

"Get out of my head." I continued to eat. I was feeling normal, with some weird feeling in the back of my mind.

"Hey Jake." I heard Nessie yawn. It felt like someone was pulling on me. I turned around and faced her.

Everything about her seemed different. Her hair, her welcoming smile, her body...

It felt like I had just imprinted all over again. Yesterday, when I looked at her, I just wanted her to be safe. Today, I want so much more...

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

You are an outstanding writer :D
And I also liked the fact that you weren't trying to copy what Stephanie Meyer says in her books...
If I wanted the same lines I would just read Twilight again!
Keep it up!!! I will be waiting for more :D
I love this story!!! Its soo good. I cant wait to see what happens next. so please write more soon.
very nice so far. can'yy wait to read more
Iove it keep me updated
LOL luv Emmett!
keep on going its really gd!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service