The Twilight Saga

this amazing banner was created by the wonderful Aphrodite Cullen 

My story is my idea of what would've happened in New Moon if Bella was forced to go to Jacksonville.

The characters that i'm using all belong to Stephanie Meyer! there is not copyright or plagerism intended!!!!!!

Thank you to all of the people who have read my story so far:
Bella swan (Ultimate Twi-fan!), Madeline black*, angelbabyb01 , M!R@ND@, sarah richardson, Jordan: Water's Queen, Roman Cullen,  Aphrodite Cullen ,  Izzy23 </3BARBARA JACKSON, Kali' Hall , Melissa ,  ღஐღCαtчღஐღ, Taylor Leeann Redwood ,Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight , Isabella Marie Swan , Bella Cullen, ♥Jasper§Alice♥, kaylyn cullen ,Terry-Twilight Fan ,gabriela ,  Bella Cullen (hailey), ♫forever as always♫,   and The Cullens & Blacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks everyone but i'm haveing some family issues in RL and I need to write more so i'll try and post more soon, but sadly i can post more right now..
thats ok just post when you can
Thanks!!!!! :)
this is a good story you should continue it!
I'm sorry i haven't updated I go through phases of feeling like writing and not and feeling like being on these types of sites and not, so i'm sorry for any inconveniances!! ☺

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service