The Twilight Saga

A story about Jake and Alice!!! Will they ever be together? Can they reveal their secret to anyone? What will Jasper and Renesmee think about this? By Renesmee Cullen. If you want me to UPDATE you then ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!! BANNERS NEEDED!

APOV~Chapter one

Staying home alone as usual while everyone goes out hunting. Except Jake, he was digging in the fridge behind me. "You know, Nessie doesnt like fat boys." I said while giggling. Me and Jake have become good friends, I even got usedto the wolf smell. It actually smells pretty good to me now. "You little-" He was about to scoop me up and throw me on the couch like usually when I make a mean comment about him but this time something clicked, his big warm hands fit perfectly around my tiny waist. He pulled me close to him. Our eyes meeting and lips almost touching. Then they did, my lips were moving in weird way. Me and Jacob were like puzzle pieces, we fit together like mac and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, the color in the crayon. I loved Jacob as much as I loved Jasper. Loved, Jasper, Jacob. Jasper, Jasper, Jasper. Oh no Jasper. I loved him he was my life, existence, soul but Jacob is that now. I'm in love with him and he is in love with me. I'm sorry Jasper, Renesemee..........

JPOV

I did it. I kissed her, Alice Cullen. The most beautiful girl in the world, of course my imprint was on my mind. This never ever happened before, I am not in love with my imprint. I am love with this stupid stinking vampire. That beautiful stupid stinking vampire. Oh Alice, I love you. I was kissing her so passionatly, when I felt the back of her neck she shivered. Not in the cold way, I'm the warmest person she knows. But in the "Ohh pleasure, pull me tighter, hold me closer. I love you" way. I picked her up while our lips were still connected and walked to the closest room with a bed. This girl is so tiny, I was afraid to hurt her. "Dont be afraid" She whispered while unbuttoning my shirt. I took her pants off and threw it across the room. When I pulled back all our clothes were on the floor. I looked over at the clock, its been sixteen hours. "Oh Jacob" Alice said as she pulled me back to her.

APOV

Oh the muscles, I said as I ran my hand down his chest. I spread my legs and it felt as we were one person. Then I pulled back, I never have been so exhasted. When Jacob tried to come back to me I pushed him pack down. "Sleep, I know your tired." He put his hands on my face and said, "Rest my Angel" and he fell asleep.

APOV~Chapter 2

"Are you ready?" I asked Jacob. "Yes" "We have to leave before-" "Before what?" A familiar voice called from behind us. "Jasper!" I screamed. "Where are you going?" Jasper asked. "Shopping!" I cried. He grimced and walked back to the house. Jacob and me both kissed eachother passionately then we split. We were going to meet in Vegas where we would elope and then start a new life together.

Views: 526

Replies to This Discussion

RPOV~Chapter 3~Desprete
Its been years since HE left me, its been years since SHE left HIM. I missed him as much I missed the old 'Jazz'. Everyone felt lonely and my whole family fell apart. I cant cry at anymore, I'm too shocked. I cant shower anymore, I'm too scared. I cant laugh or smile, I'm too depressed. I cant speak, I cant eat, I cant do anything because anything reminds me of my everything.

EPOV
"Renesmee" She hates being called 'Nessie' now. She doesnt do anything, "The only way is for him to come back" Bella whispered while we both stared at Renesmee looking out the window. "Rain, Jacob, Rain, Jacob....." Her thoughts droned on and on about the 'horrible' 'desperate' rain and 'beautiful' 'strong' Jacob. "Renesmee" She wouldnt answer me, not even in her thoughts. "You need to eat Renesmee, you look too pale. Even as a half vampire." Bella said. She ignored her. I missed Renesmee, she lost the pink in her cheeks, her white teeth behind her rose petal lips, her happy eyes anytime she saw someone. It was all gone, she was worse than when I left Bella. Renesmee was sitting there since the day she found out that Jacob wasnt at home waiting for her. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Her face flushed when she couldnt find him or his scent. Her eyes starting spilling out tears and her thoughts made me feel like I was responsible for everything. She looked weak and pale. Like the rest of my family including me,"Nessie" I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. She growled and crouched. I relized she was wearing Jacobs shirt.

RPOV
He got his ordinary scent on HIS shirt! I crouched then jumped on the bed, I could smell a faint famailar scent and Jacobs scent on here. I leaned down to smell the sheets and the pillows, I havent touched my bed since THEY left us. My father looked at me puzzled, I dont care what I looked like now. My curls were practically dreads and my skin is dry and pasty. I was disgusting. I sniffed again, "They were here on my-my-my Oh my god" I looked at my dad, he new what happened. The peices were finally put together, I ran outside and let the rain completely drench me.

EPOV
My smart little girl finally found out what happened. They loved each other, they didnt just ran away because they didnt love Jasper or Renesmee. She figured it out and she's-she's happy. She ran outside and I feel her unfolding, her ugly hair was now in the beautiful little ringlets. Her skin looks soft and moist. She finally let go of Jacob and is ready to start her life over.
keep me updated pleez
OMG!! keep me update PLZ
o my my my

britt
that was really good!!! I love how you just made it flow!!! if you know what I mean
Chapter 4~APOV
"Jakey!" I squealed. He threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me and kissed me. "I love you" he said. "Lets go Jakerz, were gonna be late." I combed through his hair with my pale hand. "Your hair really needs some conditioner." I said. He laughed and we headed off to school

JPOV
Its like someone sent me my own little angel from above. She is everything I wanted and she is mine. I sighed and put my hand to her stomach. I dont have any clases with Alice. "I rather go to hell"She giggled and dragged me to school.

RPOV
"Moving day"I sighed.We were finally leaving Forks because Charlie died. My arms were around my true love. Bryce Cooper"I love you Nessie" I smiled. "I love you too Bryce" He grinned. "Why do you have to move Nessie?" I frowned. "You know why" He put his hands to my face. "I'm sorry, I promise I will visit and I will always love you." Bryce saved me from losing myself, and I will always love him for that. "AHHHHH!" My best friend Vanessa was so emotional. "Dont leave me Nessie!!!" I started crying myself. "Never Nessa. We'll aways be the Double N's" I said as I made half of a heart with my hand. She did the samething and then started crying again. "RENESMEEEEEE!!!!!" I blushed. "Got to go!" He kissed me softly one last time. "I'll take her home. Good night Nessie"

~A week later~

RPOV
"Were all settled now!" My mom screamed with joy. "Time to go to school Nessie!" My Uncle Emmett teased. He knew I hated 'starting over'. I did that too many times. "Lets go to the dumb school" I mumbled. On our way I was frowning the story the whole time, when we finally arrived. I started smiling, this school......ummm.....smelled good? or something, it just started attracting me. I quick ran into the school leaving my family behind. The school was amazing! I heared music everywhere. "Welcome to the school of music!" the headmaster sang. I grinned, "I think I'm gonna like this place." She laughed. "This way please Miss...." "Cullen" I answered. "Yes Miss.Cullen, come on" But I couldnt move my feet, I saw them. They looked as shocked as me. They looked so different. Alice was...BLONDE??? Her outfits looked better than the last time I saw her. She was still beautiful though and Jake. He had little blonde and brown highlights in his hair. "Jake? Alice?"
I love this fanfic!!!!!
Please keep me updated!
AUTHORS NOTE: Alice has long blonde hair now, she got extenstions. Jakes hair is the same length at the end of new moon but with the highlights
awsome!!
nessie, you have all rights to kill them, I love Jake but what a JERK! I loved it!!! Its so dramatic!!! uupdate ASAP
awesome story <3 it
heres your banner
hope u like

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service