The Twilight Saga

Banner brought to you by eclipse.of.new.moon
This is Seth's story of Imprinting. It has a very strange twist....I hope everyone enjoys!!

Chapter 1
Seth's POV

Everything has happened so fast and no one could have ever predicted what was going to happen.

I have been running double shift patrols for the last 2 weeks. Jacob and Nessie had left to go on their honeymoon. I really missed having Jacob around. While he was away I had been left in charge. But thankfully they were going to be back tomorrow.
"We are all glad that they shall be returning tomorrow." a familiar voice said. It was Edward.I really like Edward. He was not only a good friend but he was also like a father to me in a lot of ways.
Ever since the Volturi came and tried to destory all of the Cullen family over 7 years ago, I have lived with them. I took over Edwards old room. When my mother married Charlie over 5 years ago, our old house on the Reservation had been empty till Leah moved into it with Jona. Jona was an Indian from a neighboring Reservation. Jona had come to one of our festivals about 3 years back and Leah had Imprinted on him during the visit. The rest was history. I liked living with the Cullens because they were my family and close friends.
Hey Edward I moved in his direction.
"You want to phase so we can chat for a bit?" Edward asked me.
Yes sure. Gimme a sec. I walked out of the clearing into the woods to phase. I was zipping up my pants as I walked back into the clearing. Edward was sitting on a blounder waiting for me.
I walked towards him and sat down next to him.
"What's up Edward?" I asked
"I just wanted to check and see how things were going? Being in charge for the last couple of weeks keeps you out of the house a lot. Running double shifts while Jacob and Renesemee has been gone has to be hard on your body." Edward said with a friendly yet father like tone.
"I am tired and ready for Jake and Nessie to get back home." I told Edward, "I have missed them both so very much."
"We all have missed them Seth." Edward began, "Bella and I have never been away from Nessie for this long before."
"I bet you two are really eager for her to get back?" It came out like a question but really was just more like a statement.
"Yeah we are and do not tell anyone that I told you this because I will deny it. But I have missed Jacob around here as well." Edward admitted.
"Your secret is safe with me." I smiled at him
Edward sat silently for awhile. I was starting to wonder what it was that he really wanted to talk to me about.
"Well before Jacob and Nessie left, him and I were talking about Imprintin." Edward said as he took a more serious tone.
So far everyone in both packs had Imprinted on someone. I mean everyone. The elders that passed down our heritage from one generation to the next had always told us that Imprinting was a rare thing and not everyone would have it in them to Imprint. Then again our generation was the first to have a pack any large then 2 or more. So far I have been the only exception as far as it goes with Imprinting.
"Yeah. So. What about it?" I said a bit annoyed.
"We all know that this must be difficult for you, Seth." Edward said with a lot of compassion in his voice.
"I am fine....if it happens then it happens and if not then that is the way it was meant to be." I said as I stood up and stared off into the distance.
"Well son, if you ever want to just talk about it, I am always here for you." Edward told me.
"I know." I said. Edward put out his had to shake mine. We locked hands and Edward pulled me in for a hug. He patted my back and pulled back.
"I need to get back to work." I told him as I started to walk back into the woods.
"Okay but come home soon. Esme is fixing your favorite, Pot Roast and Mashed Potatoes." Edward hollard after me.
"OK!" I said and then I shifted. As I was running the line I kept thinking about all of my family and friends. They were all so happy. I was happy that everyone has been lucky enough to find love and happiness in their lives. I still found myself feeling jealous that I had yet to Imprint with anyone for myself.
Just then I came across a new scent. I could tell that it was vampire but not anyone that I knew. The trail had to be only a few hours old. It was still pretty fresh so the vampire had to still be in the area. Before I took off to follow the scent I had to phase because I needed to call Quil and Embry. Jacob had left orders that no one was to go after anything for any reason without back up. I pulled my cell from my pants and dailed Embry first.
"Hey man. I just came across a scent and I want to check it out." I told Embry.
"Is it fresh or old?" He asked me.
"It is only a few hours so whoever it is has to still be in the area." I said.
"OK....where are you I will come meet you?" Embry said. I could here him moving.
"I am about 45 miles to the east of the training field." I told him. The training field was the same field that we had destoryed all of those young vampires of Victoria's and the field that we had stopped the advances from the Volturi so many years ago. Now we used it for training mostly.
"I am on my way." Embry told me, "I will stop by Quil's and let him now."
"Ok I will be waiting for you guys." I said then hung up the phone and put it back into my shorts. I took off my shorts and phased back so I would know when Quil and Embry had phased and were on their way. About 2 minutes later I felt their change.
So how are you doing Seth? Quil asked me.
I am doing fine....and you I replied and asked him in return.
It's all good Quil replied. It only took them about 3 minutes to get to where I was waiting for them.
So why are we checking out this scent? Embry asked.
Yeah it seems to be heading out of our territory. Quil said.
I just want to be safe rather then sorry...I mean what if who ever this is decides to double back when they realize the Cullens are in this area? I was telling them. I could also tell that the scent seemed to be growing a bit stronger the further that we went. Then I saw it. There was a couple of deer down about 100 yards ahead of us. We picked up the pace for the last few yards.
It looks like the Cullens have been out here Quil said as we looked over the dead deer.
No...that is not possible. They just went out feeding two days ago and this is a fresh kill. I told Quil and Embry.
Then who did this kill? Embry asked with some confusion.
I thought that the only other Veggie eaters lived in Alaska? Quil asked me. And he was right the only other vampires that we knew of that drank from animals lived in Alaska and they had not been around for about 2 and half weeks. They had come down for Jacob and Nessie's wedding but went back home the next day.
That is the only other clan that we know of and they have not been here since the wedding I stated in the same confused tone as Quil and Embry.
It looks like the kill is only about 30 minutes old Embry stated as he looked at the fresh deer kill before us.
Then who ever has done this is still close and we should be able to find them. I said as I moved around the dead deer and headed in the direction of the new scent. We had only gone about 200 yards from the deer when two vampires stepped out from behind some trees. Quil, Embry and I all bared our teeth and began to growl and snarl. The vampires crouched down ready to pounce. Then from the right walked in an angel. Suddenly I did not want to attack these vampires. The whole world began to fade as this lovely creature looked at me. My entire world changed. I no longer needed my family or my friends. All I needed was that beautiful woman to be with me forever. I wanted to love her and protect her till the end of time.
No way man Quil said.
No way how is that possible? Embry asked even more confused.
Shut up the both of you I growled in my mind. One at a time go to the woods and phase back. I told them.
Hell no Embry yelled.
We do not know them Seth Quil said to me but I was not listening to them any more. My only thought was of her. She was beautiful. She had long thick black hair. She looked like she might have been from a Indian heratiage before her change.
I walked into the woods and phased. I put my shorts on and hurried back to the trail.
"What the hell are you?" the man standing a few feet from the angel asked. I could not take my eyes off of her. She seemed to not be able to look away from me as well.
"My name is Seth. This is Quil and Embry." I said pointing to each of them, "We are shape shifters, our pack is from the local Indian tribe. We mean you no harm." I explained with my hands out in front of me for them to see.
The angel stepped forward smiling at me, "My name is Mary. This is Jason and Lauren."
"It is a pleasure to meet you Mary." I said never taking my eyes off of her.
"If you are not a threat to us then why have your friends not changed back?" the woman named Lauren asked still in a defensive crouch close to the man named Jason.
"Well we do not know you vampires and we still have to protect ourselves." I told her. "If they phase back will you attack us?"
"No...I am positive that that will not happen." Mary said smiling at me, "They will not harm us I can feel it deep inside of me." she said to Jason and Lauren over her shoulder.
"Go phase!" I told Quil and Embry, "Embry call the Cullens and let them know what we have found."
"Who is the Cullens?" Jason asked still not sure that it was safe.
"They are the local vampires. The keep resident about 50 miles from here." I told them. I started to inch closer to Mary. Her smile became bigger as she moved towards me. I felt this pull to her that I could not and did not want to stop.
"How do they keep a residence in this area?" the woman named Lauren asked skepitcal.
"They are like you... the only feed off of animals." I stated as I stopped just a few feet from Mary.
"How do you know that we only feed off of animals?" Jason asked me.
"Because your eyes are golden and not red." I stated, "The Cullens eyes are like yours and that means you only feed on animals." Mary reached her hand towards me. I took it into mine. Then Quil and Embry came out of the woods. Lauren moved forward and started to pull Mary back.
"No...I want to be next to him." Mary stated still smiling at me.
"You do not know who or what he is exactly." Lauren said in a sharp voice. She was still trying to pull Mary back.
"He could never hurt me!" Mary told Lauren as she pulled her arm free of Lauren's grasp.
"I will never hurt you no matter what." I told her.

Views: 147

Replies to This Discussion

i love the invites ....
ssssoooo preety
that is so totally cool
I love the invites!!! they are so cute!!!!
simple yet elegant.....i like it!!!

thanks for the invites...i will definitely be ther...lol!!!

cant wait...thankz!!!!
wow i like it it is awsime lol
I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20

The Wedding

SPOV

Last night was the second strangest night of my life. Jacob's bachelor party being the first. With every single male at our bachelor parties being already paired up with their life mates, going to a strip club is pointless to us. Not one of us has the need for any other female. So this leaves Emmett coming up with extremely strange things for us to do. Either way we all had a good time and everyone survived.

I was not allowed to stay at the main house last night. I had to stay at Edward and Bella's little cottage. Since I finally found Mary we had stayed every single night together. Even when Jason and the Children of the Moon threatened to tear us apart I still was able to wake up with Mary in my arms. I really did not like having an empty space in my arms when I woke up this morning. Then I realized that Mary would be in my arms every single morning from now till eternity and that realization made me feel so much better.

About an hour ago Alice finally said that I was allowed to come to the main house. The wedding would be starting in about 15 minutes. All of the guests were being seated. The dining room had been transformed again. A deep dark red carpet was laid out on the hardwood floor. All of the chairs were covered in white chair covers. Each chair had a thick silk black ribbon tied in a bow around them. I would marry Mary under a beautiful white arch. The arch was covered from top to bottom with black lilies, dark red roses, and ivy. Jasper was going to do the ceremony for us. Mary had asked Carlisle if he would be willing to give her away since she had no one else. Carlisle of course agreed to do it.

Jacob and I had picked up our tuxedo's yesturday aftermoon. Esme had been pouting a little for the last couple of days because Mary and Alice had decided to have the reception catered in stead of Esme cooking. Mary told Esme that she did not want her working on food all day long instead of enjoying the day. Everyone who had come to our engagement party was present for the wedding.

"So are you ready to get this over with?" Jacob asked as he patted me on the shoulder.
"I am more then ready to marry Mary." I told him as I released a breathe that I had been holding for a little while.
Edward and Bella walked up to me, "Seth our wedding gift to you is a honeymoon" Edward said as Bella handed me some papers.
I took the papers and looked through them, "You two did not have to do that."
"Oh Seth it is our pleasure." Bella said as she kissed me on the cheek, "We are so happy for the both of you."
"Where is all of this going to take us?" I asked looking more closely at the papers.
Edward and Bella looked at one another, "Isle Esme" they said at the same time.
"No way! They get to go to Isle Esme." Jacob said looking down at the paper I had in my hands.

I held in my hands passports, plane tickets, and two sheets of paper with instructions. I have heard about Isle Esme but I have not got to go there. That is where Edward and Bella went for their honeymoon. It is also were the Cullens go and visit with the Amazons sometimes. I was overwhelmedthat Mary and I would get to go and spend the next few weeks there for our honeymoon.

"Edward, Bella thank you so very much. Mary and I will really enjoy this." I said hugging them both.
"You deserve the best. In those instructions Mary will find some of the best areas to go hunting." Edward told me as he showed me the papers that had area hunting instructions on it.
I smiled big, "I cannot Thank You both enough."
"Oh you already gave him your present?" Esme asked as she came up to our little group.
"We just did. Are you going to tell him about what you and Carlisle are going to give them?" Bella asked Esme with a wink.
"Yes but I can wait till it is time for the reception. I want Mary to be with you when we tell you Seth." Esme beamed at me.
"Alright I can wait for the reception." I said to Esme.
"I did come to give you and Jacob these." Esme said as she held up to small dark red roses.
Jacob took his and placed it in his jacket, "Thank you." he said.
"Thank you Esme." I said taking mine and putting it in it's place in my jacket.
Japser came up to us, "Alice says it is time to begin. Shall we?"
"Let's get the show on the road." I said as we headed to the arch at the other end of the dining room.

As I got to the arch and turned around I looked out at all of my family and friends. Everyone looked so happy and content. My mon was sitting in the front row tucked under Charlies arm smiling up at me. Leah and Jona were seated next to my mom and Charlie. I looked to Leah and my mother, they both looked up and smiled as tears began to stream down their faces. As I looked further out into the room I smiled to myself. Seven years ago you never would have seen vampires and the pack members sitting side by side so calmly like this. I am so very thankful for how far we have all come. If not for Nessie my union today with Mary would never be possible. I would have to do something special for Nessie when Mary and I get back from our honeymoon.

Suddenly Alice was at the dining room doorway moving to the front of the seats. She quickly sat down and winked up at me. The wedding march music came on and Nessie was in front of the doorway. The aisle way was covered with red, black and white flower petals. I could feel my heart begin to beat faster. Mary was going to be at my side in just a matter of seconds. Nessie looked very nice in her black floor length spaghetti strap dress. She was carrying a small bouquet of white roses with three or four dark red roses and a couple of black leafs mixed in. The flowers were tied together with a thick silk black ribbon. Jacob was lucky to have Nessie and Nessie was lucky to have Jacob is what I thought when I seen Nessie walking down the aisle.

Just then i caught sight of my sweet angel moving towards me. Mary looked so astonishingly beautiful. She was carrying a bridal bouquet that was full of dark red roses and black leafs. The flowers were tied together with two silk ribbons, one white and the other black. Mary's hair was pinned up with several curls neatly falling all around her beautiful face. She had small red and black flowers pinned in her hair everywhere. Mary's dress fitted her perfectly.

Finally Mary and Carlisle stood in front of me. It felt like it took hours for them to get in front of me. Time just seemed to have stood still for us. Carlisle gave me Mary's hand then took his seat next to Esme. Mary took her place next to me and faced Jasper.

"We have come here today to witness this couples union to one another. Seth and Mary have decided to write their own vows." Jasper stated.

Mary and I turned to face one another.

"Seth, I could not be any happier than I am at this moment. You have completed my soul. I promise to love you from here to eternity and beyond. I promise to do everything within my power to keep you happy and safe from anything that may come along. I love you and am proud to be becoming your wife." Mary said as her eyes glittered and her smile beamed.

I smiled to Mary and took a deep breath, "Mary, my Mary, my angel. My life and soul was completed the moment that I seen you in the woods. You are the one thing that ties me to this world. I promise to love you far beyond eternity. I promise to follow you anywhere that you may go in this life or the next. I promise to never let any harm come to you. I promise to do my best to keep you as happy as possible. I love you with every inch of my being."

"Seth, Mary your love is eternal and meant to have happened. Your bond is for eternity. Please Mary place this ring on Seth's finger. Seth please place this ring on Mary's finger." Jasper paused as we placed rings on each others finger. "By the power invested to me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Jasper told me.

Mary reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck as I leaned down to kiss her. The dining room erupted with applause.
"May I present Mr and Mrs Seth Clearwater." Jasper finished the ceremony.
Mary and I turned and walked back down the aisle with Jacob and Nessie following. Everyone began to head out to the back porch for the reception.

The reception in the back yard was perfect. The weather was holding up and it was not to cold outside. White Christmas lights hung everywhere to light up the porch. Tables with beautiful center pieces of deep dark red roses in a black glass container and a silk black ribbon with white circles surrounded the small containers. The table cloths were white with a black crushed velvet floral design all over. Little red candle holders were placed around the center pieces. Each candle holder had small white and black candles in each. Jasper, Emmett, and Edward quickly brought out the chairs from the dining room as Mary and I got into the line to recieve our congratulations by all of the guests. Then we partied!

After a few hours Edward came up to Mary and me, "You will need to go and change and get going soon." Edward told us.
"Trip? What trip?" Mary asked looking from Edward to me.
"Well Edward and Bella's gift to us is a honeymoon to Isle Esme." I explained.
"I have already packed you everything that you will need. So do not worry about it." Alice said as she breezed by us.
"You two cannot leave until we tell you what we are giving you for your wedding present." Carlisle said as he and Esme came over to us with big smiles on their faces.
"We are going to be building your own little house. Jacob and Nessie are getting one as well. So we decided that you two need one of your own. It should be up and ready to live in when you return from your honeymoon." Esme told Mary and me.
"Oh Esme that is just to much." Mary said as she gave Esme a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Nonsense, we love you both so very much." Esme said as she squeezed Mary back.

After a few minutes of saying goodbyes we had to quickly get on the road to Seattle or we would miss our flight. It seemed like it was taking forever to finally get to our destination and then we could see Isle Esme off in the distance from the front of the boat. I pulled the boat to a stop on the deck.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach before we unpack." I suggested to Mary.
"Sure that would be great." Mary said climbing from the boat and taking my hand. "I cannot wait to see what the island looks like in the day time."
"Me too. But for right now I know one thing." I said pulling Mary to me.
"Oh and what is that?" Mary said smiling up at me.
"Well I was unable to make love with you last night because we were on a plane and I did not get to sleep with you the night before either because of it being the night before our wedding and Alice would not let me stay with you. So I am going to make love to you right here right now on the beach. Mostly because I just cannot wait any longer." I said as I pulled Mary down to the sound.
"Well that sounds good to me. But what about unpacking?" Mary said looking over to the house.
"We have all the time in the world to unpack." I said as I began to kiss Mary. She pulled me closer and deepened the kiss.
I was blissfully over the moon. I had the one woman who completed me and I would never have to giver her up. She was mine.
LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of it, the story, the wedding colors, cake, decorations...Just Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it !!!!!!!!!!!

This is the table center pieces

Seth and Mary's wedding Cake

Nessie's Bouquet

Mary's Bouquet

Front of Mary's Dress

Back of Mary's Dress

P.S. I want to thank each and everyone of you who has read my story. Without your support I would have given up and not even tried writing Seth and Mary's story. I really do hope that you all enjoyed it and will stay tuned for my next story. I will let you know when I have started writing it.
Wonderful! The Wedding was perfect. Thank you for a great story. Kinda sad the story had ended.
That was a beautiful wedding as well as story. I will miss it, but can't wait for your next one. Let me know when you start another.one.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service