The Twilight Saga

Smmary: Ever since Bella was 6, she wouldn't talk because her parents got a divorce and the same day, Renne died in a car crash. Her father remarried but got divorced. His ex left Chloe with him and traveled the world. She has 2 sisters and a brother (Alice Chloe and Emmet)  She was always sad. The only person she would talk to was Jacob, untill Edward showed up.

Edward was emo. He hated it all. The fact that His parents are divorced. His father was killed and his mother remaried. and the fact his only friend in the school were his siblings (Jasper Rose and Kyle) He would cut him self and soon ended up doing other things. That is untill Bella showed up in his life.

Many twists in this story!!

Swans:

Charlie, father: 40

Emmet brother: 19

Alice sister: 18 (20 minutes older)

Bella: 18

Chloe half sister: 13

Cullens:

Esme mother: 41 

Carlisle step father: 41

Rose sister: 20

Jasper brother: 19

Edward: 18

Kyle brother: 14

Blacks:

Billy Father: 45

Jacob: 17

*others will apear later*

Prefrence

BPOV

I have conseeled my self to silence. I have no reason to talk. I barely even spoke to Jacob. That is till I met Edward...

EPOV

I hated it all. My world was a black pit, no reason to exsist. Untill I met Bella

Chapter 1, The way it happened BPOV* 12 years ago (shes 6)

I sat in my window, curled up. Mommy and Daddy got into a fight a while back. Mommy said that they just had to get a divorce. She said thats when they aren't married know more.

"I promise this doesn't mean anything!" She said holding me tight. She singed the 'divorce' papers and went down stairs. I cried as she left. I heard of this before. Alot of my friends went through it.

I never thought it would happen. Emmet ran in with Alice, tears in his eyes.

"I over heard mommy!" He cried. "Shes taking you with her!" I screamed and ran down stairs.

"No no no no!" I screeched, tearing through the living room. Mom just shook her head and dragged me to the doors.

"No! Please Ali! Emmy! Dad no! I want to stay with them! Get married again please!" I sobbed. She buckled me in.

"No it's for the best! I promise come on, we're moving out of Forks to Arazonia." As she pulled out of the drive way I seen a car come at atleast 100 miles an hour. The music was blasting and from what I could see the lady had a cell in her hand, not paying attention. Then it hit. Mom was flung from her side of the car to the passenger seat. I was in the back passnger seat. I could feel the whole place getting smaller. Mom didn't make a sound. Everyone rushed out and Emmet was wailing. Daddy smashed the window and pulled me out. He sat me down to pull out mom. I ran to my twin and my older brother.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Emmett chanted. We sat on the side walk as police cars and the Ambulance came.

"Take Isabella!" Charlie whispered as he helped with getting mom out. She was cold, pale looking.

"She was killed on impact, I'm sorry, Renees dead" Said an officer. A lady with short brown hair and blue eyes picked me up a took me away from my siblings. I kicked at her.

"Let me go! I want Ali and Emmett! Daddy! MOMMY!" I begged and wailed.

"Shhhh...shhh....shhhhhh" She whisper taking me to an ambulance. She sat me in and the drove off. Inside I seen the lady who...I scream.

"You hurt mommy  You! How could you! mommy! "  But she was a sleep. I curled up and cried.  That was the last time I talked.

EPOV 10 years ago (hes 8)

I was sitting in my room playing Xbox with my brother Jasper. Kyle running about the room. My came in and told us our father was here.

"Go on guys, Phil is waiting! Now becarful when you get on the boats! Wear a life jacket. Rosalie, make sure they don't do somthing stupid!" Mom sighed. I rolled my eyes and got kyle smiling.

"Ready?" Iasked he clapped.

"Boat boat!" I laughed. and walked out to the car.

We got to the boat dock. It looked like it was about to storm but that didn't stop dad. Soon we were in the middle of the ocean. I felt my pocket vibrate and picked up my phone.

"Mom?" She was crying and panicking.

"Tell me your off the waters tell me our comming home! Theres a bad storm comming!" I gasped.

"Dad! Dad! Theres a storm! we have to go!" I screamed and hung up. Rose pushed her blond hair back and pulled out the ear-phones stuck to her hair. Jasper grabbed Kyle. ad stepped on the gas but it was to late the storm came. lightning struck the boat and dad. I screamed and ran into the storage place, with kyle in my arms. Jasper and Rosey hid under the place where the driver would sit. After 20 minute of rain. It stopped. I called mom and she sent out a search boat and planes. Thye found us soon.

"Dad! Daddy!" Rosalie screamed. I held Kyle close.  And quietly sobbed. I knew he was dead. We got to shore soon. Mom was waiting.

'"I'm sorry Phils dead." Esme hugged us and collapse.

*Heres some of it I'm gonna postr more!* 

Views: 1644

Replies to This Discussion

update soon

updated plzzzz :)
love it! pls update me and post more as soon as possible :D
love it....update soon plzzzzzzzzz :)
Plz post more and update me

this story is good. Why did you stop it? Not that i'm trying to be pushy but i think this is really good. so please continue if you can.

new reader update soon i love it

love it

please update soon :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service