The Twilight Saga

What if Bella and Edward were best friends and the opposite poles? What if the line between friendship and love started to erase? All Human!

All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer

All happenings belong to me (Emma Cullen!)

¡Tus propias imágenes en una Slideshow para MySpace, Facebook, orkut o tu página web!mostrar todos los imagenes de esta slideshow

Chapter 1

A normal day in Forks. The sun was in the sky even though the clouds were surrounding the blue, well I guess as it was summer; the sun had to be there no matter what.

Charlie, my father, had already gone to the Police Station, and I was alone. In peace. Eating my breakfast and enjoying the quiet. I finished quickly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and peep myself one more time in the mirror. I was still too white for July, but I guess being me – it was no surprise.

The sound of a horn made me jump. But the rhythm was just too familiar. God, did he always need to be so punctual?

I grabbed my bag and was already outside the house in a second.

“Hey Bell, why are you running?” my best friend laughed. “Late again, huh?”

“Ha ha,” I mocked as I sat in the passenger’s seat of his Volvo. “You know, Edward, some of us actually have something to do rather than speeding all night till sunrise in a Volvo.”

He arched one eyebrow. “Yeah, like reading for example? What, are you reading Wuthering Heights again?” his deep voice came husky, maybe because he’d been awake all night racing as he some times did in summer.

“Actually, is Romeo and Juliet,” I mumbled a bit ashamed. Yes, I was geek. I loved reading, so what? Sue me!

I sometimes couldn’t believe how two totally opposite people could go so well one with the other. Edward and I had been best friends since I first put a foot on this town, when my mother Renee died and I came to live with my dad when I was seven. We had been inseparable for eleven years now. But we were truly different. 

He was the popular guy, the best one of the swimming team. And overall, he was charismatic and… well - I had to admit, really handsome. And me, I was the total opposite. Not social at all, more of the indoors sports –with that I mean; reading and watching a movie from time to time, and I was completely average in beauty. I’d nothing that shocked people in my face, unlike Edward. His emerald green eyes killed almost every girl on this town. I said almost, because I couldn’t count me. He was my friend, almost like my brother.   

“Sure,” he amused and then his eyes turned mischievous. “Ready for a swimming party?” he gave me his Colgate smile.

I sighed, always the same with him… “You know I don’t swim, Edward.”

“We’ll see that,” he chuckled as he pressed the gas pedal to the max to go to the lake to spend a sunny day together – as we loved to do in summer.

Chapter 2

“Come on, Bell! Look at the water, doesn’t it look tasty?” Edward pushed standing one foot from the top of the lake and waving me to go to his spot.

“I DON’T SWIM!” I shouted back. Besides, I felt self conscious about being only in bikini around him. He was just Edward and all, I know… but well, we had grown up now, and it wasn’t like if we were seven anymore. And deep inside I knew, that his body was just too perfect and mine was just too average.

I sat on a rock and took the sun lotion out of my bag, when two wet hands touched my back unexpectedly.

“Ouch! You are cold!” I yelled to an all-wet Edward behind me. His childish face made me smile.

“Bell, it’s summer here, on the earth, remember?” He amused as he sat by my side, putting his head back to see the sun.

“Well, my summer is a bit different than yours, all right? I actually like to be in touch with culture instead of always with water and parties and cars and girls!” I stuck my tongue at him.

“There is only a girl I like to be with,” he smiled childishly one more time.

I made a face. “Jessica is just—” he cut me off, putting his index on my lips.

“I was referring to you, silly girl.”

“Oh,” I bragged, content. “Well, she’s still your girlfriend.”

He rolled his eyes. “Don’t tell me you don’t die to go out with Jasper Hale. I’ve seen you watching him during gym class, you almost drool over him.”

I dropped my eyes to the floor, but his stare was so intense that even though I wasn’t look at him I turned crimson red. I couldn’t believe he noticed about Jasper, I didn’t even notice it myself so clearly! God, how could he know me so much?!

“I don’t know what you are saying, Jasper is a jerk,” I said. I didn’t know if he could understand me, I was seriously mumbling.

“Only because he is in the football team?” he arched his eyebrow one more time. And I could hear the skeptical tone in his words; he was in a team as well.

I sighed again. “Not because of that, just because he’s been with almost every girl of this town. And you know I don’t like players.”

He stayed silent for some seconds and kicked a pebbled from the ground. “Romeo doesn’t exist, you know… It’s just a character.” He shrugged and stood up.

“Maybe he does…” I mumbled under my breath and shrugged. We stayed quiet after that, but just for a minute.

He suddenly looked behind me with suspicious eyes. “Hey, what’s that over there?” he said.

I turned around and looked at his spot too. “What’s what?” I couldn’t see anything rather than green and brown.

“Got you!” I heard him shout as I realized I had his arms around my torso lifting me and placing me on his chest. Oh – oh.

There is now a VIDEO for Until It Happens, that I made. (It's my first one, so... XD) To watch, click on the banner! And please leave me your thoughts :)

I know some chapters are missing on the page, so here is A PDF WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS: Until It Happens.pdf

---------------------------

MY OTHER STORIES:

A fictional/real short story, It involves Fan Fiction, love, and... Robert?
  • And There Was You. To read CLICK HERE  [PAUSED]

My new All Human, Edward & Bella story. They hate each, but what because of a fatan incident the only thing they would have was twhat they hated the most?

MY ONE-SHOTS:

• A Tempting Realization - A Jasper and Bella One Shot (has now turned into a story by Alexis B, the one shot is now chapter 1). To read CLICK HERE

• Picturing The Impossible - A Jacob and Bella One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• Everything We Are - A Jacob and Leah (Blackwater) One Shot. (Now Carmen have started the story adaptation in a new discussion). To read CLICK HERE

• Let It Be - A Jacob and Renesmee One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• The End - Chapter 3 of New Moon in Edward's POV. To read CLICK HERE

IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP YOU UPDATED WHEN THERE IS ANY NEW CHAPTER, ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Please read and comment back!

Views: 9559

Replies to This Discussion

Please please please, post more soon. *puppy eyes*
Emma, please please please post more soon I am about to spontaneously burst into flames from anticipation! Who is at the window? When will Eddie and Bells get together? There are so many questions that I NEEEEEED answered pleaseeee!!!
A/N:
Hello everyone!!!
I'm sorry to say I still couldn't finish with the chapter, and now I'm going on vacations. I'll do my best to have it for before the 1, but I'll be a little bit easy planning NY's party that is in my house, and I have to help my mother and blah, blah, blah.
But I do promise to do my best to have it soon because this chapter is really interesting to write... *wink, wink*
Thank you for your amazing comments and your time and support!
Love you from my heart, and I truly hope you don't give up on this story!!!

Emma
This is really good, i can't believe i haven't read your story until today!!!
i'm so glad i did read it though, it's amazing, please post more soon, congrats on your final, and have fun on your vacation!! :)
I just got caught up on the last 2 chapter's and it was so worth the wait emma finally bella realize's her feelling's for edward and then the interruption of course I knew it would not be that easy for them to just tell each other how they feel and then the almost kiss thank you angela lol I wonder if edward know's that that is the dream alice and emmett were keeping from him and I'm glad she talked to jasper and got that out of the way and now on to the who is the stranger in the house hmmm lol can't wait for the post
Emma this is so cool i have read all your chapters and i am so addicted to it please write more it is so awesome and if you aren't busy with helping your mother for the party caan you pleae read my fan fiction i only have the preface and the fist chapter up but if you could read it i would be really happy so here is the link
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/my-wit...

y espero que tengas un feliz ano nuevo con tu familia
Write more as soon as you can!!!! Please it was Awesomeness!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
omg happy new year!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for everything, and hope everyone has started their year in the best way! I'm still on vacations but I came to a cyber to upload the chap. Yes, I love you and my story that much! Sorry if it has some mistakes, it wasn't an usual situation. By the way, this chapter is PG-13, it has nothing glaring but, just in case...
THANK YOU AGAIN, FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT AND COMMENTS, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

PREVIOUSLY ON UNTIL IT HAPPENS:
I saw the shadow of a figure reflected in the woody floor, and with that I lifted the lamp up, ready to attack.

“Ahh,” the figured and me shouted at the same time as we stared at each other. With the adrenaline I dropped the lamp that landed in the floor with a big CRASH!

Then, as if realization had suddenly hit us completely, we shut up. And now my heart beat with violence, but not for scare precisely. Not for scare at all.

Chapter 26 – Part 2

It took me some seconds to breath again. I was starting to feel the lack of oxygen in my lungs, but for a brief time, my body didn’t seem to be able to react. The figure that was on the other side of the window had left me completely perplexed.

“E-Edward…?” I stared at his eyes clueless; they were filled with a thousand of emotions. “What are you doing here?”

My best friend was still grasping the frame of my window, being careful not to fall. “Bell, er, can I come in and tell when I’m touching the safe land, again? I really don’t want to die so young.” He gulped heavily; his eyes scanned the place where he was standing with fear.

“Oh,” I mumbled at the same time I went to help him. I really hadn’t thought of the actual place he was standing, and what could have happen if he hadn’t been that strong, or if the lamp had crashed him instead of the floor. My legs suddenly shook with fear. “Edward, how could you be so stupid?!” I complained as his legs were already touching me floor. Though I was pissed off, my mind gave me the time to remember what I was doing with my hands, who was I touching.

“I didn’t want Charlie to see me so late,” he explained while adjusting his jeans with his hands. “But I guess we had already woken him up. At least the shouts did. Why the hell were you carrying a lamp? What were you going to do with it, throw it to my head?” He shook his head in disbelief and sat in my bed, all too comfortable.

I folded my arms across my chest and shook my head some times; maybe that would help me understand this bizarre situation. “I actually was. I mean, are you crazy? How could you even think of entering from the window? You could have gotten yourself killed!” I yelled at him, too freaked out to only talk.

“Hey, hey…,” Edward stood up from my bed in a second and went to my side. He brushed my hair with his palm. And I gulped strongly, my body filling once again with that amazing feeling. “I’m sorry, okay? Don’t be so upset, I’m alright.” He said softly, his eyes so intently on mine that I had to look away.

With that he sighed deeply and went to the other corner of my room. He put his hands inside his jeans’ pockets and lay across the wall. The sight of him like that covered every inch of my skin with goose bumps. He looked like an angel, a rebel angel.

When my mind discovered where my thoughts were leading, I stiffened. I couldn’t let this happen, I couldn’t let my heart interfere in this. I couldn’t become a monster.

“Why are you here, Edward?” I tried to sound completely unemotional, though my body was filled with so many emotions right now, that I thought it would burst.

Even if the room was illuminated only by the light of the full moon, I could still see the flinch of pain that flashed across his face. “I didn’t know I needed a reason,” he muttered lowly.

I gulped again; the staying-unemotional thing was starting to become pretty difficult. “Well, you need if you show up at this hour, and even more if you do it by the window.”

He sighed heavily. “I’m sorry, Bella. I really didn’t want to disturb you; I just didn’t want Charlie to worry.”

“Charlie isn’t here,” I said fast, ignoring the sweet tone of his voice.

“He’s not here?” I could see his eyes widening in a way I didn’t like. Or maybe… in one I irrational enjoyed too desperately.

I shook my head, but it wasn’t my head the only one shaking right now. My whole body was.

“Good…,” he breathed as he started walking to me. “Because I need to talk to you.”

My heart started beating with violence, again, as he was almost approaching me. I needed an excuse to avoid the closeness – it would be just too much. With feet that weren’t mine I ran to the broken lamp and took it in my hands.

“This needs cleaning.” I started walking to the door, my eyes in the space, my pace sure.

A warm hand suddenly grabbed me by my wrist. And again that electric sensation overcame me little by little.

“You can clean up later, Bella.” He sighed and took the lamp off my hands, even though I was grasping it with all my strength.

“I—” I was disconcerted; the closeness was making my brain collapse. Even if my eyes were glued to the woody floor, I could still feel his stare intent in my face. And I was afraid to look up.

“I broke up with Jessica,” he said slowly, each word distinct.

And my heart suddenly stopped. My eyes going irrationally to meet his. “Y-you what?”

“Jessica and I – it’s over.” His features traced the relief he felt. And his eyes were suddenly sparkling.

“Y-you are not with Jessica anymore?” I sure looked as if my brain had reached its end –and maybe that was right.

“No, I’m not.”

“Are you being serious?” I mumbled incoherently, I wasn’t sure if he had listened.

“More than I’ve ever been.” He put himself in a way that let no other escape than look directly into his eyes.

This would change things so completely. Now I wouldn’t be a monster anymore, now I would be able to take a chance, to follow my heart’s path. With that thought and for the briefest of times, I let my feelings flow… We stayed connected in that same universe only he and I would fit. But then I cringed away, when my mind recreated what was going to happen with me in two days.

“Bella…?” Edward said worriedly, I was sure my face wasn’t anything nice right now. Even if I was giving him my back.

Why?” I breathed, trying to fight the invisible force that was pulling the corners of my lips in a big smile.

I felt him so close to me in that second, that it was as if there was no air between us. His breathing was caressing my hair in such a way that should be illegal.

“Do you really have to ask?” He said in a whisper.

“Y-yes,” I choked out, even if the words were already buried deep down my body.

He stayed silent for some moments; some that felt a complete lifetime. And then, he spoke again, slowly, determined. “Because I didn’t feel anything for her, Bella. Because I was unhappy. Because I always wanted her to be someone else when I kissed her, and then, as would I open my eyes again, I would never find that one I would love my lips to be touching. Because I couldn’t stand feeling that anymore, I couldn’t.”

Even if his words were crumbling each inch of my body, I tried to speak. “So there is someone you want your lips to be touching?” But it wasn’t my mouth the one doing it; it was my heart.

“Yes, there is. And she’s completely amazing. Only by touching her hand I can feel a thousand times more than by doing everything I have done with Jessica in only one night.” His voice was so sweet… his words destroying every reason I had come up with that would never lead me to him. I couldn’t let this happen; I couldn’t do this to him when I was going away in two days.

But I couldn’t help it, either. My body, my soul, my heart… all were craving for him. It was an agonizing feeling. With each second, the pain of not seeing his face right now, the pain of not touching his arms, was killing me a bit more.

So I followed what my heart was telling me to do. “I broke up with Jasper.”

He stayed quiet for some seconds, maybe trying to figure out if I had really said that or if he had invented it himself. It sure looked as a crazy movie, anyway.

“You broke up with Jasper?” I could feel joy forming in his tone. And even if I needed to be strong right now, I couldn’t help feeling happy.

I nodded slowly, not knowing what else to say. And he stayed quiet too. Because everything was too obvious, because the two of us knew, deep inside, why the other broke up with their couple.

“Bella,” he breathed again. “I really need to tell you something. It’s more important than you think. It’s crazy and maybe stupid and too many more things. But it’s the truth, it’s the only thing I’m completely sure of. And even if you are going away in five days, I need to say it. I need to shout it!” The strength of his feelings was evident in his deep voice.

And I just wanted to turn around and scream what I had realized yesterday, in Angela’s birthday. Though it felt as if it had been already a month ago. Though what I realized it felt as if it had been inside me for a lifetime. As if it had been inside for eleven years.

“I’m going away in two days, Edward.” I said in a weak whisper before he could say anything else. And although the salty water was already blurring my sight, and the hole in my chest was bigger than ever, I knew it was the best.

The silence that overcame the room it that second was something I never thought I would hear. It was filled with such a pain, such a longing, that it made me want to scream.

I was too afraid to turn around and face him. I didn’t want to know which his expression was right now. I only wanted to remember him when he laughed, or teased, or smiled…

Some time, in this immense silence that felt almost surreal, I felt something warm in my back. I closed my eyes immediately, the butterflies coming in groups of thousands, spreading to every cell of my body. He placed his other hand in my back, his fingers brushing the fabric of my sweat.

My breathing was coming in such an uneven way, that I thought this time my friend the heart attack would really come. But he didn’t. He just teased me so this situation would be even more intense, more private, more amazing… though those things seemed impossible. Because it was already perfect.

His hands traced my back slowly, as if he was saving every one of this touches deep in him. I sure was doing the same, not being able to think about any bad thing anymore. I was flying, high, to another universe, to another galaxy, where he and I could be together. Where nothing could ever break us apart.

His hands traced all the way to my belly, giving me little tickles of pleasure all over my system. I suddenly felt a warm air next to my ear, and then I understood it was his mouth making the path to reach my neck. He brushed his lips to the skin of my neck, making me gasp in response. I was flying so high that I thought my legs would come off the floor. The kisses were stronger, giving with each second passing by, more electricity to my whole body. And then, when he reached my ear, he stopped.

“I’m in love with someone that would always listen to me no matter what. That would never, ever judge me. That would stand by my side even when I’m wrong. That would tell me the truth even when it hurts. That would understand I’m thinking only by looking into my eyes. That would make me read the same book she loves again, and again. That would laugh at how cheesy I am sometimes. That wouldn’t care hurting my feelings to say I look bad on something, but would always try to say it in the best way, anyway. That would help me fight for what I want, never let me give up.

“ I’m in love with the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, that would look better in her pajamas than in a night dress all dressed up. I’m in love with the girl whose laugh is the most adorable, dorky laugh I’ve ever heard, but that would only make me love her even more. I’m in love with the only girl I would always love to make love with, because is the only one I’d be able to make love to, because is the one I’ll ever really love. I’m in love with the girl I know is completely blushing right now with my last words, and again, that would only make me love her even more. She is the girl I’ve dreamed several times that I would kiss her, that I would tell her how much I loved her. She’s the girl that made my whole world crumble when I found out she had dreamed the same about me. She’s the girl I’d never, ever be tired if I’d have to take care of her, even if she was completely drunk. The girl I’d always love to be by her side, and I’d try every single day to be the best day of her life. Because if I’m with her, it’s the best day of my life. I’m in love with my best friend, Bella. I’m in love with you.”

With an impossible strength I turned around. Our eyes met in a way they had never done before. Impossible intense. And then, in the fraction of a second a shooting star would cross the sky, our lips met in the middle of air.

Everything disappeared completely. Everything crumbled in our surroundings, only him and I were standing in that tiny space in the middle of my room. Everything else was gone.

Our lips were connecting in such a way, that for seconds they seemed to be one. My hands grasping his neck, his at each side of my face - bringing us closer. The kiss that was first so soft and careful, just mere touches between our desperate lips, was gaining more strength and fierceness with each second passing by. It seemed as if we were trying to tell each other everything we were feeling by corporal expressions. It is said there are things that can’t be put in words, and this was our case. There were too many the things we felt, and the only way, was letting our bodies, our hearts ands souls, to tell them.

He suddenly moved his hands to my waist and lifted me up with an impossible movement. With inhuman speed he crushed me to the wall that was just feet behind me a moment ago.

My hands, were now, too determined to get as much of him as possible. So were his hands, tracing my body with devotion and at the same time careful as if I were some kind of goddess. He sure was my god.

We couldn’t talk; we could only breathe each other’s name. Whispering and screaming them all in one. Our breathings were so uneven that it had made a fast, unique rhythm, together. My heart was pounding so strongly that it resounded in my ears, so was his; I could hear his fast heartbeats even through the loud noise our breathings were making.

He suddenly pressed his body against my own, and I couldn’t stop a moan that was coming off my lips with fierceness. The feeling of our bodies so connected, so together, sent a spark of electricity to every pore of my skin. Making them feel more alive than ever, making my body feel in impossible ways. I had never felt something like this before… And here I was, experiencing it for the first time with the person I would feel the safest, with my best friend, with the man of my dreams. With the love of my life.

Our hands seemed to have a life on their own; they kept knowing every part of our bodies. Too determined to know more, and impossible to stop. I needed to see his face, to know that it wasn’t a dream, or a bad joke of some god. I needed to know it was him, Edward Cullen, the one I was feeling as a part of me.

So, I opened my eyes a tiny bit, just to find out he was staring back. His emerald green eyes, dark with desire and light with love. The unique color they had right now, was taking my breathe away – even more than it was already. It seemed as if he was looking o every inch of my face, memorizing every cell that formed it. His stare was so intense, so deep, that I had to pull away some inches, feeling too self conscious.

“Sorry,” he breathed huskily and placed his forehead on my cheek.

I hugged his head with my hands, not being able to stop touching him. Fearing he might disappear if I did. I laughed distorted for my lack of air at his apology, and without thinking it, my eager fingers requested his mouth. In the same second, our lips were moving in unison, again.
His lips, then, released mine and went down the path to my neck – not breaking the contact between his lips and my skin for anything in the world, just like he did in Angela’s birthday. The same thing that made my go completely crazy. With that feeling all inside me, I grasped his golden hair with my hands, bringing him even closer to me. Though it was impossible.

I suddenly remembered I didn’t get the chance to actually tell him what I felt for him. Groaningly, I separated my mouth from his. He stared back at me with an arched eyebrow.

“I’m sure you already know what I feel,” I said, gasping for air. “But I’m saying it to you anyway. I love you, Edward. You are amazing, inside and outside. You make me feel things I’ve never thought I could actually feel. I feel complete with you. You are not only the person I trust the most, but also the one that I need to survive. Thank you, E., for everything. I love you, Edward. I love you.”

His eyes sparkled, the corners of his lips arched in a bright smile. He laughed once, with joy, and then took me in his hands and lifted me up. So now I was flying, flying in circles. Flying in the arms I felt the safest, the most loved.

We stayed like that for some hours that seemed almost like mere seconds. Strange how when you want time to pass by, it’s all too slow. And then, when you are enjoying the time of your life, it passes by surreally fast.

We used those few hours to forget everything, to only enjoy the time together. To finish knowing each other, even if we already knew every inch of the other’s soul. We laughed, and played, and touched, and felt… everything together. Everything so perfect that it was obvious it was going to end in some time.

Suddenly, when we our mouths were together again and us too abstracted from this world, the sound of a car appeared outside. We both jumped to our feet, completely disoriented. Edward was the first one to react, shaking me lightly.

“Bella, that must be Charlie. I need to go,” he gasped, too agitated for the adrenaline also.

“No,” I pouted, locking my arms around his shoulders.

He laughed and kissed my hair. “Come on, silly girl. You father can’t see me here. No matter how much he loves me, I don’t think he would like to know I was here with his daughter, at these hours, when he wasn’t home—”

He trailed off when the sound of a lock opening appeared. And then, after kissing my forehead with the same devotion of before, he disappeared through my window. I stayed completely horrified for some seconds, trying to sharpen my hearing to see if something went wrong in his suicidal act. But as if he were a vampire, I heard nothing more than a light noise that meant someone had touched the grass again.
I sighed in relieved, my legs already ready to go see him run to his car, but in that seconds deep steps resounded through the stairs.

“Bell…?” Charlie knocked the door of my room.

I tried to compose myself breathing deeply, and lay down in my bed. “Yes, dad?”

“Is everything alright?”

“Mhm,” I smiled brightly. At least everything was.

“What was that noise?” He said warily. God, that instinct parents had was sometimes really frustrating. The noise was seriously nothing.

“Er, nothing. How went everything with Sue?” Apart from wanting to change topic desperately, I also wanted to know this.

He sighed, but the sigh showed happiness. “It went perfectly well, kiddo. It went awesome. Thank you.”

I smiled brightly. Tonight, the stars were shining for the Swans. “I’m glad to hear that. Good night, dad.”

“Good night, little girl.” I heard his steps resounding in the woody floor and then a low shut.

With that I breathed deeply, staring at my ceiling. Feeling completely ecstatic. When my system was calmed again, my mind started thinking in everything that I did not want to think. And my stomach felt sick.

With an impulse and before the pain would crash me completely, I took the phone with determined hands and started to type.

‘Please, Edward, just ask me to stay! If you ask me to stay, I’ll stay, E. I don’t care anything more than you; I could never live without you. I feel like I have found my true love and that one, you can only find it once. It doesn’t matter if we are teenagers, Edward, I love you!!! Dartmouth would mean nothing without you, I can’t go without you. And I’ll do anything to be with you, please just ask me to stay. Please.’

With my heart residing in my mouth I pressed Send. And like that I waited and waited, biting my nails, shaking my legs, clenching my hands in my hair…

But he never answered.

-----------------------------

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT!!!
(And try not to kill me, the next chapter would delay AT LEAST 2 weeks, please don't kill me, I'm going to a place with all my friends in two days and for two weeks and I won't have internet! Please bear with me and don't give up XD WIth love,
Emma)
ha haa!..I KNEW IT WAS EDWARD!..MUAHAHA!..ok
I just read his name..First to comment
NOW im going to read it completly!..=)
I just got Excited when I read his name =)!..
Happy New year!
WHAT THE HELL?...ARGH!...THAT WAS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, EXTREMENLY RAW!...I can't believe how awesome that was...My heart wanted to get out of my chest without even asking..I could feel everything that was happening..EMMA!..that was wow..I am totally Spechlees!..This Declaration couldn't be better because it's impossibble!..I love his speech when he said Im in love with the girl who I know is blushing right now!...ahhhhhhhhhh!...I screamed that even my mom almost died!..XD!...EMMA!..Te Aplaudo!..Este ha sido una de las historias mas BELLAS!.que he leido!...Te quiero mucho Emma..Espero que este año te traiga bendiciones para ti y para tu familia!..=)!...LOVE YOU EMMA!...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service