The Twilight Saga

What if Bella and Edward were best friends and the opposite poles? What if the line between friendship and love started to erase? All Human!

All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer

All happenings belong to me (Emma Cullen!)

¡Tus propias imágenes en una Slideshow para MySpace, Facebook, orkut o tu página web!mostrar todos los imagenes de esta slideshow

Chapter 1

A normal day in Forks. The sun was in the sky even though the clouds were surrounding the blue, well I guess as it was summer; the sun had to be there no matter what.

Charlie, my father, had already gone to the Police Station, and I was alone. In peace. Eating my breakfast and enjoying the quiet. I finished quickly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and peep myself one more time in the mirror. I was still too white for July, but I guess being me – it was no surprise.

The sound of a horn made me jump. But the rhythm was just too familiar. God, did he always need to be so punctual?

I grabbed my bag and was already outside the house in a second.

“Hey Bell, why are you running?” my best friend laughed. “Late again, huh?”

“Ha ha,” I mocked as I sat in the passenger’s seat of his Volvo. “You know, Edward, some of us actually have something to do rather than speeding all night till sunrise in a Volvo.”

He arched one eyebrow. “Yeah, like reading for example? What, are you reading Wuthering Heights again?” his deep voice came husky, maybe because he’d been awake all night racing as he some times did in summer.

“Actually, is Romeo and Juliet,” I mumbled a bit ashamed. Yes, I was geek. I loved reading, so what? Sue me!

I sometimes couldn’t believe how two totally opposite people could go so well one with the other. Edward and I had been best friends since I first put a foot on this town, when my mother Renee died and I came to live with my dad when I was seven. We had been inseparable for eleven years now. But we were truly different. 

He was the popular guy, the best one of the swimming team. And overall, he was charismatic and… well - I had to admit, really handsome. And me, I was the total opposite. Not social at all, more of the indoors sports –with that I mean; reading and watching a movie from time to time, and I was completely average in beauty. I’d nothing that shocked people in my face, unlike Edward. His emerald green eyes killed almost every girl on this town. I said almost, because I couldn’t count me. He was my friend, almost like my brother.   

“Sure,” he amused and then his eyes turned mischievous. “Ready for a swimming party?” he gave me his Colgate smile.

I sighed, always the same with him… “You know I don’t swim, Edward.”

“We’ll see that,” he chuckled as he pressed the gas pedal to the max to go to the lake to spend a sunny day together – as we loved to do in summer.

Chapter 2

“Come on, Bell! Look at the water, doesn’t it look tasty?” Edward pushed standing one foot from the top of the lake and waving me to go to his spot.

“I DON’T SWIM!” I shouted back. Besides, I felt self conscious about being only in bikini around him. He was just Edward and all, I know… but well, we had grown up now, and it wasn’t like if we were seven anymore. And deep inside I knew, that his body was just too perfect and mine was just too average.

I sat on a rock and took the sun lotion out of my bag, when two wet hands touched my back unexpectedly.

“Ouch! You are cold!” I yelled to an all-wet Edward behind me. His childish face made me smile.

“Bell, it’s summer here, on the earth, remember?” He amused as he sat by my side, putting his head back to see the sun.

“Well, my summer is a bit different than yours, all right? I actually like to be in touch with culture instead of always with water and parties and cars and girls!” I stuck my tongue at him.

“There is only a girl I like to be with,” he smiled childishly one more time.

I made a face. “Jessica is just—” he cut me off, putting his index on my lips.

“I was referring to you, silly girl.”

“Oh,” I bragged, content. “Well, she’s still your girlfriend.”

He rolled his eyes. “Don’t tell me you don’t die to go out with Jasper Hale. I’ve seen you watching him during gym class, you almost drool over him.”

I dropped my eyes to the floor, but his stare was so intense that even though I wasn’t look at him I turned crimson red. I couldn’t believe he noticed about Jasper, I didn’t even notice it myself so clearly! God, how could he know me so much?!

“I don’t know what you are saying, Jasper is a jerk,” I said. I didn’t know if he could understand me, I was seriously mumbling.

“Only because he is in the football team?” he arched his eyebrow one more time. And I could hear the skeptical tone in his words; he was in a team as well.

I sighed again. “Not because of that, just because he’s been with almost every girl of this town. And you know I don’t like players.”

He stayed silent for some seconds and kicked a pebbled from the ground. “Romeo doesn’t exist, you know… It’s just a character.” He shrugged and stood up.

“Maybe he does…” I mumbled under my breath and shrugged. We stayed quiet after that, but just for a minute.

He suddenly looked behind me with suspicious eyes. “Hey, what’s that over there?” he said.

I turned around and looked at his spot too. “What’s what?” I couldn’t see anything rather than green and brown.

“Got you!” I heard him shout as I realized I had his arms around my torso lifting me and placing me on his chest. Oh – oh.

There is now a VIDEO for Until It Happens, that I made. (It's my first one, so... XD) To watch, click on the banner! And please leave me your thoughts :)

I know some chapters are missing on the page, so here is A PDF WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS: Until It Happens.pdf

---------------------------

MY OTHER STORIES:

A fictional/real short story, It involves Fan Fiction, love, and... Robert?
  • And There Was You. To read CLICK HERE  [PAUSED]

My new All Human, Edward & Bella story. They hate each, but what because of a fatan incident the only thing they would have was twhat they hated the most?

MY ONE-SHOTS:

• A Tempting Realization - A Jasper and Bella One Shot (has now turned into a story by Alexis B, the one shot is now chapter 1). To read CLICK HERE

• Picturing The Impossible - A Jacob and Bella One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• Everything We Are - A Jacob and Leah (Blackwater) One Shot. (Now Carmen have started the story adaptation in a new discussion). To read CLICK HERE

• Let It Be - A Jacob and Renesmee One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• The End - Chapter 3 of New Moon in Edward's POV. To read CLICK HERE

IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP YOU UPDATED WHEN THERE IS ANY NEW CHAPTER, ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Please read and comment back!

Views: 9526

Replies to This Discussion

Hilarious! *laughing so hard I fall back on my chair* XD
LOVE IT!!!! omg :) just started reading but its soooooo good! LOVE IT!

Chapter 13

‘Sorry… Oh and the song it’s just too funny. So… how was it?’

I entered to my room and lied down in my bed not before putting the cell in vibration mode. ‘Awful.’

He wrote the next one immediately. ‘=?’

‘Just kidding. I’d a really fun time.’

‘Fun is good?’

I smiled. ‘It’s awesome.’

‘Glad to hear that.’

:) I told u we were gonna talk tomorrow… why the msg?’

‘I couldn’t sleep :S’

I thought for a minute before answering. ‘You tried with the piano?’ That was something that’d always helped him.

‘Don’t wanna wake anybody up.’

‘*sigh* how was ur night? You saw JessicASS? LOL’ I had to bit my tongue not to burst laughing and wake up Charlie.

‘That’s not funny – k can’t lie. It really is. Hahaha. You r mean. I don’t get why everyone thinks u r nice. :P And yes I saw her n the night was ok like always. She was needy…’

‘Ew!! I didn’t need details! *goes puck n comes back* Now, I’m not mean I’m just realistic she’s a needy ass!' Again I’d to bit my tongue – harder now. But something made me uncomfortable… I suddenly didn’t feel as good as before. But I couldn’t really interpret why, so I just put it on a side.

‘ROFL. That could have double meaning there. N I didn’t say anything grouse you just started imagining urself!’

‘:$. U r the pervert here and that ‘double meaning’ comment was grouse too. GROSS GROSS GROSS.’

‘U r a baby sometimes……. But I guess I love u for that :)

I had to smile. ‘And I hate you.’

His message came later once again. ‘Are u never gonna tell me u love me too?’

‘Do you want me to lie to you?’

‘Jeez, thanks!’

‘XD I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! U R MY BFFFFFFFFFFFF.’

‘Why so many Fs?’

‘Because of all the lives we’re gonna have. I’ll love u in all of them XD.’ That was something I was truly sure of.

‘HAHA. Still with that? Umm I want to be a lion in one of them – a mountain lion. Rawwr.’

I laughed picturing him like a mountain lion and put on my sweat in a second. ‘Yep, still! Well I picture u like that, so maybe ;)

‘We r already talking like crazy people. U noticed?’

I laughed again and sighed. ‘We r crazy, E!’

‘I know… Alice is right. LMAO.’

This message was just perfect. ‘LOL! Talking about Alice… u r sometimes a bit TOO overprotective with her… don’t u think?’

The replied delayed more than necessary again. And I wondered if he was feeling guilty as he always did. A lump formed in my throat.

‘I really don’t wanna talk about Alice… Not about that at least.’

Always the same with Edward. ‘I know u don’t… but we have to talk about it some day.’

‘Can’t it be another one? =D

I lied my head on the pillow.‘*Sigh* OK! What u wanna talk about so?’

‘Hmm don’t know. Wanna go for a drive?’

My eyes widened with this last message. ‘WHAT? E it’s almost 2 am!’

‘So what? It’s summer!’ I could just picture him with that playful look on him and already with the keys on one hand.

‘Yeah tell that to the sheriff, here!’

‘The sheriff is asleep, besides we’re good friends. :)

I rolled my eyes. ‘LOL Not after tonight, I guess!’

‘C’mon it will be funnnnnnn. And about tonight, well… for some reason the cell phone interrupted.’

Was that the case? Didn’t want to think about this either, so I left it on a side too. God, I was leaving a lot of things on a side tonight.

‘Yeah because you sent me a msg! And I think I’ve had enough fun for tonight ;)

‘Nah. It doesn’t compare.’

I sighed. ‘U WISH.’

‘Sure, sure… And what did I interrupt anyway?’

Even though I was alone the red appeared in my face. ‘You’ll just have to wait for tomorrow when you come too in the morning XD. Angela is coming too.’

‘NO WAY AM I WAITING! U R TELLING ME RIGHT NOW. COME ON BELL!!! ‘

‘Bye bye EDWIN. See you tomorrow morning! DON’T WAKE ME UP, JERK!’ I pressed send and turn off my bedside lamp.

The buzz came again from the bedside table in that second. ‘You’ve earned it for not telling me now. Muahahahaha.’

I ground my teeth and rolled my eyes. ‘Just don’t make it so bad. :(

‘I’ll do my best ;)

‘Hate you!’

‘Tonight I hate you too.’

I pouted and closed my eyes… One minute later:

‘That was a lie. I LOVE YOU :)
I smiled and was unconscious in just seconds.

“Edward you can’t wake her up! You know how she goes when someone wake her up, and more if it’s you!” There was a buzzing in my room, but I was still too asleep to really hear anything. What I did know is that it was bothering my tired ears.

“Shh! You’ll wake her up!” I heard another buzzing. It was somehow deeper.

I heard the other buzzing snorting. “What’s the big deal if you are going to wake her up anyway?” This buzzing seemed annoyed.

“It’s not the same, Angela. Just--- she deserves it, ‘kay? Besides, I love the face she puts when someone wakes her up. It’s too funny and kind of cute.” I heard the other deeper buzzing laughing.

“Alright, but please let me out of this. I don’t want her to get mad at me!” The first buzzing sounded a bit worried.

The deeper buzzing sighed. “Ang, who can possibly get mad at you? Seriously, they have to be really messed up.”

I heard the other buzzing laughed now, a kind of surrendered laugh. “How do you convince everyone? God, you are unbelievable!”

I heard the deeper buzzing chuckling. “Now, hold on the water…” This buzzing sighed a bit annoyed and impatient. “Just one minute, please? Promise I let you out of this…”

“Alright, but what are you going to do to her?” The worried of the nice buzzing sounded again.

“Just wet her a bit so she can wake up, an innocent thing…” The deeper buzzing said in a mischievous way. I kind of didn’t like this buzzing that much… didn’t know why though.

“Poor Bella… Just do it already…” I heard the nice buzzing breathed and then--------

“WH-WHAT THE HELL?!” I shouted as I jumped for the feeling of some cold liquid touching my warm body. My eyes needed only a few seconds to adjust to the light… and to the two persons that were inside my tiny room.

There it was him, Edward Cullen, with a glass full of water beside him in my table bedside and laughing as crazy. Then I saw my body, I was all covered in water, ALL OF IT. Well, alright, maybe not all of it, but enough!

So without thinking it twice I launched to him with all my strength bringing both of us to the woody floor. The sound of his back on the floor resounded, and luckily my body was protected because I fell over him. Ha! He deserved that!

“Ouch!” Edward complained with his eyes closed and still a smile on his lips.

“OUCH?! YOU THREW ME WATER TO WAKE ME UP! WHAT OUCH? YOU DESERVE MUCH WORSE!” I tried to say as menacing as possible. The truth was, with water and all; the situation was just too hilarious not to laugh. But well, even with my lack of artistic skills, I did my best to stay serious.

“I do?” He opened his emerald eyes and stared at mine. “And what are you gonna do about it? Huh?”

“Psst,” Was all I could say before starting to fight with his arms. Psst, I thought again. Fighting with Edward’s arms? The ones that were fitting almost every day and that were probably bigger and stronger than any of the other boys of this town? Yeah right, Bella. Keep dreaming!

“Hmm, not that bad…” He bragged grabbing both of my hands with one of his. It truly felt as if he wasn’t doing any strength at all. “But not enough, either!”

He whispered in my ear and rolled me over so now he was on top of me. And well, of course, I was under him.

“You are not so rough now, aren’t you?” He chuckled, restraining my hands above my head with his.

Alright, continue fighting wouldn’t make things better – he was clearly stronger than me. So, I tried the other way, the way which most of the times men fall.

“Oh, please, Eddie…” I pouted; staring deeply into his eyes with what I thought was a sweet look. Okay – I was never a Casanova either! “Please, let off me, you are hurting me and besides I really wanna pee.”

Edward frowned. But for some reason his eyes were still glued to mine. “Really?” He cleared his throat.

Hehe. “Really, Eddie… please?” I pouted one more time and made that face I’d always hated – puppy eyes.

He stared at me for some more seconds, as if he was deliberating. And then, with a sigh, he let off me. Slowly, with caution.

And it was just enough.

I took the glass of water with a tough movement – I seriously would have never believe I could make – and threw it entirely in his face, hair and chest. Yep – big glass.

And now it was my turn to laugh – and not just me, Angela was laughing through her hand on her mouth too.

I saw Edward lost for some seconds, as if he hadn’t entirely realized what just happened. His mouth was a bit opened and his hands on the air, as expecting the enemy. But I’d made my revenge, and it was sweet.

“Isn’t it tasty, Eddie?” I played with an over sweet voice and grinned mischievously. Oh my, his face. Priceless. His eyes were a bit annoyed but I could see the real amusement behind them. And I had to say, I enjoyed this wars with him as much as him. Though I would never admit it out loud.

“You are lucky I can’t live without you, if not, you’d probably be dead by now,” He tried to say in a serious tone – but the smile was giving him up.

I grinned. “Yeah, glad you can’t.” I then gave Edward a towel – throwing it to him - and went to greet Angela that was sitting in a chair, looking quietly to the situation. Thank God she already knew us, if not she’d have thought we were truly locos! Which we were, but that was not the case here.

After asking them to wait downstairs so I could have some minutes to get a shower and be human again – not before the obvious Edward’s question: “Oh, what are you? A vampire?” And my shuddered in response; I’d always hated vampires - I went to meet them in my living room. Charlie was long gone to the station, and I couldn’t sometimes not wonder how it could be if Charlie didn’t work so much… As hard as it may be, I really thought he need a partner, someone he could share his life with – apart from his teenage daughter.

“So,” Angela said sitting me down in front of them. And here it was coming. “Tell us everything.” She was grinning so much I thought her jaw may dislocate. Luckily that didn’t happen.

I sighed. “What do you really want to know?”

They both answered in the same time, but the answers were different. One of them said, ‘Everything…’ and the other ‘What did I interrupt?’ Guess who said which?

I could feel this was going to be long, so I just made it easy. “Alright, I’ll say the most important things of the date, and then use your imagination. Don’t let it fly so much though, remember it was our first date?” I glared at Edward at the end.

They both nodded and listened carefully – I could see it for their serious expressions. It was funny, really.

I breathed deeply. “He took me to his father’s boat, we ate chicken swandiches he made, we both finished in the water, when we were already here he was going to kiss me when--- ‘Its raining men’ appeared.” I took another deep breathe and waited silently for their reactions.

“Wow,” Angela said her eyes wide. “It seemed awesome.”

I smiled a bit embarrassed. “It was…”

Edward had a face I couldn’t really interpret. But it was different.

“Calling Edward from whatever planet he is!” I shouted as I waved my hand in front of him.

He suddenly woke up of his trance. “You fall to the water, seriously?”

“Yep.”

“How?” He questioned arching an eyebrow. I could sense his big intrigue.

“I said you have to use your imagination,” I played with a mysterious voice.

“I can see you really took care of yourself,” He muttered.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Oh, please Edward, he might not be you, but he knows how to swim.”

“Sure,” He said almost under his breath and stared at the floor.

Angela looked at me then at him and sighed. “Oh, so… tell me the most romantic thing, please!” Angela sang with happy eyes.

Hello red! “Hmm, I don’t know… maybe that he cooked the food, and that he actually let me talk almost all the night so he could know me better… or the fact that he wants to cook for me next---”

But the sound Edward was making by hitting a stick with the table cut me off, and kind of annoyed me.

“Would you stop with that? Is really annoying, I’m actually trying to tell something to someone that actually cares,” I said as if he would catch the hint.

“Sorry,” He mumbled and stopped. His eyes were in the floor in a boring way.

“Why did you ask about my date if you were going to have that boring face, anyway? I listen to you when you talk about Jessica!”

“You mean JessicASS?” He said with an arched eyebrow. He was a bit annoyed, I could tell by his tone and his rigid posture. He was always tense when he felt uncomfortable. What I couldn’t get was the reason behind it.

I glared at him and laughed a bit. “Well you are right, but I listen to you anyway! And now I’m telling you about my date with Jasper---”

But the sound of a motorcycle cut me off again. And not just my voice – my heart too.

omg its jacob!!!!!
great chap 14 tomorrow =]
Looks like somebody's back, or should I say Black. LOL!
Chapter 14

The three of us knew who was in that motorbike – I could see that for their torn expressions. No one moved, we all stayed as frozen statues. What scared me the most was Edward’s face, his features were dangerous. His eyes darkened, his mouth in a thin line, his fists clenched.

My heart pounced with violence as I heard the sound stopped abruptly – and just too near from my house. I needed to grab the sides of the sofa in order not to disarm me – I suddenly felt as weak as ever. And the whole in my chest was showing its presence.

Edward’s eyes were intense when he stood up with a fast movement. I met his eyes with desperation.

“Stay here.” he muttered cautioning with his index on the air.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. I couldn’t believe he was here. The words were buried deep down my body, but I made the impossible to let them out. “B-but Edward, wh-what---”

“Just stay here, Bell. I’ll be back in just some minutes.” He almost growled as he stormed through the door.

Angela was by my side in a second, pulling me into a sweet hug. But I was just too anxious, too hystBen to let her calm me down. So even without thinking it twice I stood up and tried to reach the door despite my shaky legs. I was seriously weak – the pain of knowing he was just mere meters of me, from all this time we’d been part, was barely killing me.

“Bella, don’t go—” Angela shouted, but I was already outside.

OUCH. OUCH. OUCH.

That was the first feeling when I saw his still too beautiful face. OUCH. It ached inside so much… As if I were a drug addict and I’d suddenly had that drug back, the one my body had been aching since the very first day.

He was still in sat in his black motorbike at the beginning of my block. I could see Edward approaching him with sure steps, his head up as if wanting to provoke scare.

I made my best to stay calm, but I just wanted to run to the stop, to see him from a closer place. So I made a quick pace, though my feet were threatening to give me away to the ground.

Jacob’s eyes were in Edward’s. And they were kind of sarcastic. Oh, that son...! How dare he come to my house with that look on his face? I suddenly wanted to erase it with my fist. But I just took a deep breathe and keep walking – faster now.

Suddenly Jacob’s eyes went from Edward’s to mine. He looked at me so deeply that I thought they were going to kill me now and here. I wanted to look away, but I just couldn’t. He was just so different… so grown up. Almost like a man.

His body was enormous, and his features older – as if he’d lived things that made him grow up in more ways than just physically. The whole cracked even more, when his lips turned into Jacob’s smile. The one that had always rocked my world.

Edward’s growl suddenly made me come back to reality. “What are you doing here, Black?”

“Eddie,” Jacob smiled another sarcastic smile. “I should ask that to you, don’t I? You still here?”

I was just a few steps from there now. But I stayed there, didn’t want to be so close to him, to put myself in such a difficult position. But the question Edward made resounded again in my head, just a little bit distorted – WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING HERE?!

“I’m always here. But you didn’t answer my question, what do you think you are doing here? How dare you come here after what you’ve done to Bella?” Edward growled again. I swear I’d never seen him like this.

“I prefer answering that to her, if you don’t mind.” Jacob’s eyes met mine again. And now he was walking to my spot. My heart pounced with violence again, and I needed to clutch my feet to the ground with force not to fall.

Edward suddenly noticed I was just some steps behind him, and he almost ran to my spot, to put himself just in front of me.

“Hey Bells, how are ya?” The sound of that nickname made me cringed. I hadn’t let anybody called me like that after what happened, that name was also prohibited in this town. And hearing it again was… just too much.

He was just a couple of feet from me, talking to me as if nothing had happened before. How dared him?! After all I suffered for him, he came home like this without and explanation and with a ‘Hey Bells, how are ya’?! How you think I am, bast...!

“I’m fine.” I said anyway. I tried to stop the words, but they just came out anyway.

He smiled at me again. “Glad to hear that, Bells.”

I heard Edward laughing bitterly this time. “Glad to hear that?! You are truly unbelievable Black. Just get out of here.” Edward muttered at the end, his voice menacing again.

Jacob glared at him. “You are so not telling me what to do. I didn’t come to see you anyway…”

“So why did you come?” But it was me talking this time. There was something inside me, something that plucked up courage. Something that didn’t want to shut up, that wanted to know why. A question that had bugged me since he’d hurt me when I was fifteen.

Jacob obviously didn’t expect my question, because his eyes widened. “Umm, I just wanted to check how you were… I came yesterday from my trip, and just… missed you.”

OUCH. Was he freaking kidding me?! My legs shook with violence so much that I had to hold on to Edward’s shoulders with both of my hands not to fall. My heart always crashed my chest.

I was going to say any stupid thing when Edward talked first – well, he almost yelled.

“Get the HELL out of here, Jacob! Just get lost, now.”

Jacob shook his head and laughed another sarcastic laugh. Had he learnt that yesterday that he was doing it almost at every five seconds? “Who are you to tell me that?”

Edward paused for some seconds, and then his hand met mine in his shoulder. “I’m her boyfriend.”

I almost choked there. And I saw Jacob with my same surprised expression. The only difference was that I composed myself right in the moment and squeezed Edward’s hand, and Jacob just stayed with that ‘I’ve-just-swallowed-a-whole-carrot-in-one-bite’ face.

“Oh,” Jacob tried to say, his eyes darkened. “Congrats… Since when?.” He muttered and fumed at Edward.

Guess what? “Six months,” Edward said. “Three months,” I said. AT THE SAME TIME.

We both looked at each other with a ‘oops’ look. “Three months,” Edward said. “Six months,” I said. AT THE SAME TIME, AGAIN!

Seriously, it seemed a bad joke here! Could anything else happen?!

Jacob frowned and laughed. Hello again Mr. Sarcastic! “I see you are one of those couples that really care. Cullen I saw you more of a gentleman, here.”

Edward’s hand contracted more than necessary in mine and I could hear his teeth grinding. “Gentleman?” Edward laughed. “You talking me about being a gentleman? Please Jacob, I’m asking you this in the nice way, I really don’t wanna go to the bad one. Just go, alright? Do it for your sake, here.”

Wow. Edward was really making himself listen, and that just made me smile a little bit on my inside.

Jacob wasn’t expecting this Edward either. And I could see him a bit lost. “I’m really not scared of you at all; you can come whenever you want. I’ll be waiting.” Jacob threatened holding one hand in the air as Neo in The Matrix.

I was going to step in, in order to stop this glaring fight when Edward talked before.

“I’d be more than pleased to go, but it’s just that…” He sighed in a boring way. “You are really not worthy.”

And I just had to bit my tongue hard not to laugh after seeing Jacob’s distorted face. He was truly shocked. “I-I---”

“You have to leave.” Edward cut him off. GO EDWARD!

He shook his head some times. “Not doing it for you, Cullen. Just so you know this isn’t over. You just get on my nerves too much.”

“You don’t know how you got on mine.” Edward growled one more time.

Jacob then stared directly into my eyes one more time and started walking away. “I’ll be seeing you soon, Bells. I’m really looking forward to that. Really. And Cullen you already know!” He shouted while making a ‘Watching-you’ expression with his hands. And then like a flash he climbed to his bike and stormed through the street with a speed that I was sure wasn’t allowed.

Suddenly as if somehow everything that had happened in these few minutes had just landed over every inch of my body, I held on to Edward’s shoulder and started to cry.

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT BACK!
omg
i dont know what happened in chapters 12 and 13
jacob is messed up in the head froe what i read in 14
love it

hii..i'm a new reader and let me start by telling you l love your writing ..your storyl. just everything about it i however i have a big problem i cant find any more chapters after this one i keep clicking on  them or flipping  through pages but stil all ican find is comments and i really love this story and want to read it all ..please help me find the chapters ..please..great work

monica

lol i knew it!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING CHAPTER THE SIX MONTHS 3 MONTHS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYY!!!!!!
wow you are an amazing author!!!!! i love you story so far. i havent gotten the chance to finish it but i will soon promise!!
Oh thank you so much steele!!! :):) Okay, let me know what you think then! Thanks for giving it a tryXD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service