The Twilight Saga

What if Bella and Edward were best friends and the opposite poles? What if the line between friendship and love started to erase? All Human!

All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer

All happenings belong to me (Emma Cullen!)

¡Tus propias imágenes en una Slideshow para MySpace, Facebook, orkut o tu página web!mostrar todos los imagenes de esta slideshow

Chapter 1

A normal day in Forks. The sun was in the sky even though the clouds were surrounding the blue, well I guess as it was summer; the sun had to be there no matter what.

Charlie, my father, had already gone to the Police Station, and I was alone. In peace. Eating my breakfast and enjoying the quiet. I finished quickly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and peep myself one more time in the mirror. I was still too white for July, but I guess being me – it was no surprise.

The sound of a horn made me jump. But the rhythm was just too familiar. God, did he always need to be so punctual?

I grabbed my bag and was already outside the house in a second.

“Hey Bell, why are you running?” my best friend laughed. “Late again, huh?”

“Ha ha,” I mocked as I sat in the passenger’s seat of his Volvo. “You know, Edward, some of us actually have something to do rather than speeding all night till sunrise in a Volvo.”

He arched one eyebrow. “Yeah, like reading for example? What, are you reading Wuthering Heights again?” his deep voice came husky, maybe because he’d been awake all night racing as he some times did in summer.

“Actually, is Romeo and Juliet,” I mumbled a bit ashamed. Yes, I was geek. I loved reading, so what? Sue me!

I sometimes couldn’t believe how two totally opposite people could go so well one with the other. Edward and I had been best friends since I first put a foot on this town, when my mother Renee died and I came to live with my dad when I was seven. We had been inseparable for eleven years now. But we were truly different. 

He was the popular guy, the best one of the swimming team. And overall, he was charismatic and… well - I had to admit, really handsome. And me, I was the total opposite. Not social at all, more of the indoors sports –with that I mean; reading and watching a movie from time to time, and I was completely average in beauty. I’d nothing that shocked people in my face, unlike Edward. His emerald green eyes killed almost every girl on this town. I said almost, because I couldn’t count me. He was my friend, almost like my brother.   

“Sure,” he amused and then his eyes turned mischievous. “Ready for a swimming party?” he gave me his Colgate smile.

I sighed, always the same with him… “You know I don’t swim, Edward.”

“We’ll see that,” he chuckled as he pressed the gas pedal to the max to go to the lake to spend a sunny day together – as we loved to do in summer.

Chapter 2

“Come on, Bell! Look at the water, doesn’t it look tasty?” Edward pushed standing one foot from the top of the lake and waving me to go to his spot.

“I DON’T SWIM!” I shouted back. Besides, I felt self conscious about being only in bikini around him. He was just Edward and all, I know… but well, we had grown up now, and it wasn’t like if we were seven anymore. And deep inside I knew, that his body was just too perfect and mine was just too average.

I sat on a rock and took the sun lotion out of my bag, when two wet hands touched my back unexpectedly.

“Ouch! You are cold!” I yelled to an all-wet Edward behind me. His childish face made me smile.

“Bell, it’s summer here, on the earth, remember?” He amused as he sat by my side, putting his head back to see the sun.

“Well, my summer is a bit different than yours, all right? I actually like to be in touch with culture instead of always with water and parties and cars and girls!” I stuck my tongue at him.

“There is only a girl I like to be with,” he smiled childishly one more time.

I made a face. “Jessica is just—” he cut me off, putting his index on my lips.

“I was referring to you, silly girl.”

“Oh,” I bragged, content. “Well, she’s still your girlfriend.”

He rolled his eyes. “Don’t tell me you don’t die to go out with Jasper Hale. I’ve seen you watching him during gym class, you almost drool over him.”

I dropped my eyes to the floor, but his stare was so intense that even though I wasn’t look at him I turned crimson red. I couldn’t believe he noticed about Jasper, I didn’t even notice it myself so clearly! God, how could he know me so much?!

“I don’t know what you are saying, Jasper is a jerk,” I said. I didn’t know if he could understand me, I was seriously mumbling.

“Only because he is in the football team?” he arched his eyebrow one more time. And I could hear the skeptical tone in his words; he was in a team as well.

I sighed again. “Not because of that, just because he’s been with almost every girl of this town. And you know I don’t like players.”

He stayed silent for some seconds and kicked a pebbled from the ground. “Romeo doesn’t exist, you know… It’s just a character.” He shrugged and stood up.

“Maybe he does…” I mumbled under my breath and shrugged. We stayed quiet after that, but just for a minute.

He suddenly looked behind me with suspicious eyes. “Hey, what’s that over there?” he said.

I turned around and looked at his spot too. “What’s what?” I couldn’t see anything rather than green and brown.

“Got you!” I heard him shout as I realized I had his arms around my torso lifting me and placing me on his chest. Oh – oh.

There is now a VIDEO for Until It Happens, that I made. (It's my first one, so... XD) To watch, click on the banner! And please leave me your thoughts :)

I know some chapters are missing on the page, so here is A PDF WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS: Until It Happens.pdf

---------------------------

MY OTHER STORIES:

A fictional/real short story, It involves Fan Fiction, love, and... Robert?
  • And There Was You. To read CLICK HERE  [PAUSED]

My new All Human, Edward & Bella story. They hate each, but what because of a fatan incident the only thing they would have was twhat they hated the most?

MY ONE-SHOTS:

• A Tempting Realization - A Jasper and Bella One Shot (has now turned into a story by Alexis B, the one shot is now chapter 1). To read CLICK HERE

• Picturing The Impossible - A Jacob and Bella One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• Everything We Are - A Jacob and Leah (Blackwater) One Shot. (Now Carmen have started the story adaptation in a new discussion). To read CLICK HERE

• Let It Be - A Jacob and Renesmee One Shot. To read CLICK HERE

• The End - Chapter 3 of New Moon in Edward's POV. To read CLICK HERE

IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP YOU UPDATED WHEN THERE IS ANY NEW CHAPTER, ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Please read and comment back!

Views: 9035

Replies to This Discussion

hey Emma i haven't been on in a while so i was just catching up with all of the fan fictions that I'm reading
and i was just checking this and i must admit i was a bit disappointed that nothing had happened. i do love your story and i am happy to wait till your exams have passed, but i am getting just a tad more impatient. By nature i am not a very patient person but i tried to be patient for this. i do not wish to be rude, but the lack of progress is not helping. please try to write more, we are all waiting.

~caroline
I've just read the whole story and it's REALLY good!!!!! Plz PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE!!!!!
~Deja <3
omg thats just not fare i need to know whats going to happen please i know ur busy with school but i need to know so please hurry iam going to go crazy lol love the story
Hey, I'm a new reader, love it so far! Cant find chapter 7, 11 and 12 part 1. I know I am missing some crucial info, can you tell me where to find them please?
Did you post 29 yet!?!
Please say yes
bueno, ya esta no? ahora que tenes receso te me pones las pilas ok? te la estas tirando muy de viva no va asi jaajaj
loveyou
GUYS!!! Oh yeah, you're looking at it :) Chapter 28 - part 2 is FINALLY here!!! I'm SO sorry for the long wait and I'm SO grateful for how much you have supported!!! I hope you like this little part and remember I'm not from the US so I really don't know much of universities there even though some of you have helped me SO much so I could understand it, so thank you so much for that!!! I'm a bit rusty with English but I hope I haven't made so many mistakes. Thank you so much again and I hope you enjoy. Now go read :)

Chapter 28 (Part 2)

I sat in the seat next to the aisle as if I were a dead body still breathing. I didn't know if I could close my eyes; I was too afraid of what I could see if I did. To keep my head busy, I opened my handbag, just to notice what was the first thing I had packed completely unconsciously. Romeo and Juliet was almost destroyed of how many times I had read it. I stared at the title for a long minute until my stomach felt finally sick. With a sure movement I put it beyond all my other things and took out my blue iPOD. After purring everything in the compartment above me, I sat down again and fasten my seatbelt as the red sign in front of my eyes was indicating.

I promised myself I wouldn't, but when the pilot announced the take off, I stared out of the window closest to me, just imagining him running... asking me to come back to him. I visualized his emerald green eyes, so perfect, so pure. His impossibly perfect features that made him so unique. I visualized his golden hair moving in unison with the wind.

And then I saw the land leaving me, and the sky joining me instead. With that, I closed my eyes and started to cry.

I woke up with the sound of the speakers asking the passengers to sit down to start landing. My eyes took some seconds to adjust to the lightly plane. It had been so hard to sleep during the night that I was unsure if I had managed to get any sleep at all. My eyelids felt heavy and my head throbbed behind my ears.

“Ugh,” I complained as I noticed my legs were numb. I started to stand up to stretch them when I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from behind.

“They are going to tell you to sit down again.” The voice was of a male, deep but soft. I turned my eyes to him, frowning.

He was a young man, possibly around my age. His face was nothing too special, pretty average. He had dark hair, not too tidy, not too messy, either. His eyes were dark too, but they caught my attention, because even as dark as they were, they also seemed soft. Just like his voice. He seemed slim but well-built, not too much, though. Nothing like E—

I cut my own trail of thought, speaking myself. I wouldn’t endure saying his name.

“It will just be a minute, my legs are numb.” I explained, even if I didn't understand why I was explaining myself to a stranger.

“Just wake them up.” He smiled. “All right, I’ll stand up with you so you are not so ashamed when they ask you to sit down again.”

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes, how he imagined I would be ashamed if they told me something?

“You don’t have to do that,” I said a bit warily. Who was this boy?

“But I want to,” he stated simply and went to the aisle beside me.

I stared one more time at his eyes, clueless, and then began stretching my legs. The jeans’ fabric so tight to my skin wasn’t helping.

“You want help?” he asked, stretching his arms to reach my legs.

But I jumped a step backwards before he could touch anything. “No thank you, I can do it alone.”

“All right,” he laughed, putting his hands up in the air. “You should hurry, though, I’m sure they are coming in less than a minute.”

I stared back at him, trying to decipher what was all this about. “What? You are a plane expert or something like that?”

But he didn’t get my ironic tone. “Something like that; my father is the owner of an airline in Japan.”

“So why are you traveling in Economy Class?” I was sure if his father was the owner of an airline he would have a jet for himself, or at least he would be traveling in First Class.

But when he was about to answer, two flight attendants started walking toward us.

“Told you,” he mouthed lowly as they approached us.

“Please go back to your seat; didn’t you hear the pilot saying we were landing?” a brunette flight attendant said, her tone strong.

“Do you want to die?” the blonde one added at her side, her tone a bit too exaggerated.

The three of us stared at her, surprised. She lowered her eyes to the floor, ashamed.

“Please go back to your seat, we won’t say it again.” The brunette said one more time as they walked away from us. “Do you want to die?” I heard her repeating to the blonde one, her tone held disbelief as she shook her head from side to side.

“Wow,” I said when I was sitting again. “I haven’t traveled almost anything, but I swear I have never heard such craziness.”

He laughed behind me. “Trust me, I’ve traveled a lot, and I have never heard someone like this one, either.”

The plane shook as it landed, and then, it became still. Everyone was sat until the ‘fasten your seatbelt’ sign was off. Everyone but the boy behind me. He was already standing, stretching his arms to reach the gray compartments above his head.

“I thought you’ve said you knew about planes?” I asked him, my tone skeptical.

He laughed about something I didn’t quite understand, and then looked down to meet my eyes. “Exactly, but I’m rebel.” He took his bag from the compartment and then stared at me one more time. “And besides, no one comes now.”

In the same second, the signs turned off and the door of the plane opened. He started walking toward it with such an attitude that it made some passengers stare in awe, some even a bit self conscious.

He got out of the plane fast, the first of everyone. Still scowling, I slowly stood up from my seat and took my handbag. I waited till it was my turn to get out of the machine, I really didn’t want to stumble with anyone.

I followed the people that were in the plane, praying that their way was the same as mine. Though deep inside I knew that I was completely lost, no matter what the other passengers’ path was. I waited in the line and grabbed my bags as if I were some kind of robot. As if I had forgotten my heart somewhere else.

I placed the bags in a cart and got out of the airport. Breathing deeply, I stared at the city that would now be my home.

Dartmouth University was even better in reality than it was in pictures. But who could I fool? I wasn’t in the mood of appreciating a whole new world when I still felt so lost without my previous one.

I passed through College students and teachers as if they were living in a parallel universe. Their laugh and jokes and full of promises eyes didn’t resemble to mine even a bit. I was sure that even if my face was hidden pointing to the floor, neither one of them would have looked at me, because I was like an alien in here. I felt that way, anyway.

I walked to the main office with the same posture, but from the corner of my eyes, I still could give a glance to the beauty of this place. This building, as most of the buildings in Dartmouth, was designed in Georgian American colonial style; at least that was what I read in the information of the letter. The office was a big, made of wood and material room. No matter the length; it felt warm. I passed by some leather arm chairs and some paintings of classic times, and then I found the main desk.

It wasn’t as crowded as I had first expected, and unconsciously, I exhaled a big amount of air I had had in my system for too long without noticing. I walked to the old lady sat in the desk with surer steps now, my face was a bit more straightened too.

“Hello, I’m Be—Isabella Swan.” I said to the lady. She wasn’t as old as I had thought, but there was something in her eyes, though… as if she had lived so many things that her eyes had gotten old alone.

“Hello, Isabella Swan,” she smiled back and stretched her hand to shake mine. “My name is Lydia. Is nice to meet you. Are you a new student, Isabella?”

“Yes,” I gulped. A new student, of a University… it felt too big. “And, I’m Bella.”

She nodded, then smiled. As if she had read my mind, her eyes turned understanding toward the end. “Well, Bella, you will have to give me your personal information so we can find your room and who is your roommate.”

I nodded and gulped again.

It took about twenty minutes to fill up the last form and had the key to my room with me.
A man guided me to the floor my room was located then to my room, all the way I was thinking of my roommate. How would she be? Would she be nice with me or not? More similar to Angela or to Jessica? I irrationally grumbled when I pronounced the last name, even if she had proved me wrong yesterday in my house. But questions wouldn't stop nevertheless. How would this relationship be? I had never had a sister... would this be similar to that?

“Here we are. Room number 620.” The man's voice brought me back to reality. He put the rest of my luggage in the floor and smiled at me. “If you need anything just let us know and we will do whatever we can to help you.” Though I knew he intended to sound genuine, the phrase was too perfectly well achieved to be spontaneous.

I smiled anyway. “Thank you.” I waited for him to be out of my view to exhale deeply. I was still too broken and now also really nervous. “Come on, Bella, just woman up and start your life already.” I said lowly to myself once, and then stared at the white door of my new room.

I looked at it once, and then again, and again. I stared for an incredibly long time at the silver number that was painted in the door that would have meant nothing if it had found another person not as lunatic as I sure was. At that same time the man voice sounded in my head repeatedly, “Room number 620.”

I laughed sarcastically, then. 620. 6/20 - Edward's birthday. I shook my head. My twisted mind always thinking of some way, no matter how complex or weird it was, to stay connected to the only think I was sure I could never, ever be disconnected no matter what.

And then the door was opened from inside.

“Hi! You must be Isabella!” a cheering girl said to me, smiling hugely. I jumped a foot backwards unconsciously; I really wasn't used to that much cheer of someone I had just known.

“Bella,” I corrected, tilting my head. “And you are…Carmen, right?”

“Mhm, that’s me!” she smiled at me, again. Carmen’s accent had a little of Spanish… and so did her face. She had pretty brown eyes and long, straight dark hair. Her skin tone was also darker than mine - well, that was not so difficult to achieve, anyway. She was taller and I was pretty sure that also thinner than me. But it didn’t seem on purpose as some girls nowadays; she seemed healthy, as if that was another of her corporal characteristics.

“Nice to meet you, Carmen.” This was true though, she seemed nice. And even if I didn't want to recognize it, I needed of some savor in my life, of someone that would always be with a smile on their face.

“Nice to meet you too.”

She helped me with my bags and leaded me inside the room. It was really simple, cream and white, two beds, two desks and a bathroom. It wasn't that big but it wasn't that little either. There was something missing, though, and deep inside I knew what was.

“Pick a bed.” Carmen ordered before my legs started shaking. She pointed with her finger to the two beds before us with thrill.

I shrugged. “I don't mind, you pick.”

“Really? You don't mind?”

“Absolutely.” I tried to grin back so she would notice I was being sincere.

“Yay! Well, I love the sun, so I pick this one.” She dived to the bed beyond the window.

Her childish reaction made me want to laugh, but I was still too dispirited. I took the bed that was closer to the door and put my handbag there. I stretched my body a little bit and closed my eyes. A minute later, when I opened them, Carmen was already by my side with her questionnaire in mind.

“I'm from Guadalajara, Mexico, but I've been living here in Hanover since I was one year old. Anyway, I have the personality of my mother, who is latina a todo corazón.” She smiled, proud of her origins. “Where are you from, Belly? You don't mind if I call you Belly, do you?”

My head was a bit dizzy with so many words received together in such a short period of time. But I smiled softly anyway, she was what I needed right now, she wouldn't let me alone with my mind for more than a minute, and now, that was the best thing that could happen to me. “Um, not at all, Belly is nice. I'm from Forks, Washington.”

“Awesome! I heard it rains pretty badly down there, how do you manage to survive?!” she said theatrically, pulling her hair with her hands.

Now the laughter was reaching me, but not entirely. “I don't know, you get used to it, I guess. Besides, with my pale skin I would be all the time red if I lived in a too sunny place. Leaving on a side the fact that I'm red almost 24/7 because I blush at every possible conversation.” I didn't know why I was telling her all this, she just seemed like a reliable person.

“Oh, Belly! I'll sure help you with that shyness, you'll see. So you've got a boyfriend?” she asked childishly.

And my stomach squeezed in pain, the words where now buried deep inside my body, no matter how nice she seemed.

“Are you okay?” Carmen said, examining my torn features.

“Mhm,” I tried to nod.

She examined my eyes now. “Really? It seems like you are about to cry...”

I hadn't noticed that, but it sure made sense. I gulped heavily and pulled myself together. This was my life right now, better embrace it. “No, I don't have a boyfriend.”

“Oh, me neither. But I'm sure we are going to meet some nice niños, huh?”

I was sure niños meant boys in Spanish. And my stomach squeezed again. I clearly wasn't trying to meet anyone right now, that was the least thing on my list at this moment. But she felt too thrill with the idea, so I tried to smile back.

She grinned again, enjoying herself. Then her eyes got lost for some seconds, and when they came back to me, the grin was bigger than ever. “Oh, I have an idea! Come with me, I have someone I want you to meet.” She took my hand before waiting for an answer and flew me all along the corridor until we stopped in the last room.

“Who am I meeting?” I said a bit scared; meeting new people was one of the scariest part of life according to my mind.

“It's just my good friend Dylan.” She smiled, thrilled. This girl remembered me of Alice in some ways... and even if the whole in my chest thumbed, I was relieved that I would feel a bit at home in this completely new world for me.

Someone opened the door in that second, and my eyes widened with recognition.

You?" I mouthed to the long, familiar male figure I had in front of me.

“I should be asking the same thing.” He replied, but amusement filled his tone unlike mine.

“You knew each other?” Carmen asked, surprised.

“No, he just stalked me in the plane.”

He laughed, showing off white teeth. “I didn’t stalk you in the plane, I was just giving you some personal advises.”

“No need.” I muttered, folding my arms across my chest.

He sighed deeply and then met my eyes. “I still don’t know your name.”

I thought for some seconds.

“Bella,” Carmen squeaked before I could say anything.

I knew his, but even if I hadn't, I was sure I wouldn't ask him.

“That’s the first name that came to my mind when I saw you.” Dylan said with a deep voice, his eyes were too intent on mine. And that made me feel self conscious.

I arched an eyebrow at his strange reply. “It’s not a common name.”

“I never said I thought you were common.”

I blushed, but just because I felt uncomfortable.

“Bella...,” his eyes were lost in somewhere of the room as he said the word.

“What?” I managed to answer even if I felt the burn had ripped my voice off.

He looked at me and smiled. “Nothing, just like how good it sounds.”

Before he could say anything more awkward, I turned around and got out of the room.

“Belly, where are you going--” But before Carmen could finish her question, I had already shut the door of the room.

Something vibrated in my bag when I was in the corridor, reaching my room again, and before I could even think about it, It's raining men filled the place. I opened the zip and took the blue cell phone in my hands as fast as possible, and as I tried to erase these impossible to erase memories, I stared at the ID caller; hopeless now, because I knew it would never be him.

“Hi Dad,” I smiled as much as my destroyed system would let me. “Sorry I didn't call, promise I was about to.”

“Bell, you forgot I know you before you even knew you?” Charlie laughed quietly on the other side of the line. “How is everything going? Is it pretty? Are they being nice with you? Shall I go and kick some--”

“Dad,” I stopped him, biting my bottom lip I surrender. “I'm just fine, really. And they are all treating me really gently, don't worry. Your little girl isn't that little anymore, remember?”

It took some seconds till the line was busy with words again. And Charlie's voice was deeper now, tired. “I know you are, trust me,” he breathed heavily. “But you can't forget you'll always be my little girl no matter what. And that I'm here fot you. Just ask and I'll be there as fast as possible, 'kay?”

“'Kay.” I smiled; the most genuine smiled I had in hours. I lay back in the wall, enjoying how much speaking with my father relaxed me.

“So I have to tell you something...”

“All right...” My heart started beating faster for no reason and my legs trembled a little bit.

“Maybe you are not gonna like it.”

“What is it, Dad?” my legs trembled even more now, and my teeth ground unexpectedly. Okay, maybe speaking with my father didn't relax me as much as I thought.

He stayed quiet for a little time and then he spoke again, and he sounded happy. “I spoke with Billy Black today. And I know I hate his son for what he did to you and that I can't even pronunce his name, but Billy apologized to me, even if he had nothing to do with it. And I know I should have never spoke to any Black again, but the truth is he is my oldest friend and I sometimes miss him, you know? We both have similar lives, both of our wives died, both have teenage children... He invited me to go listen the Quillette legends as we always used to do before everything happened. And I understand if you don't want me to go, just tell me and--”

“Dad, Dad,” I almost yelled through the speaker, trying to make a room for my point of view in this matter. But the joy in my voice was difficult to control and the words came out a bit distorted. “That is the most amazing news you could have given me. You don't know how happy makes me to know friendship triumphed somewhere. As you said, Billy had nothing to do with what Jacob did to me, that was Jacob's and mine problem, and I think I could handle it pretty well. So just... enjoy your friend, all right? Because you really never know when you will lose him.”

I heard him sighing in relief. “I'm glad to hear that, Bell. Thank you. And you know what? You should never lose hope, people can always impress you. You really never know.”

People who actually care about you, could. My mind snapped instantly. And a bitter taste filled my mouth. “Dad, I want to go have a little rest before tonight's welcoming party, 'kay?”

“'Kay, little girl. Sleep well and just relax, have fun. It's only one lifetime chance you get to go to college, try to enjoy, all right?”

I breathed deeply. “Yeah, I will. Love you.”

“Love you more.” I could picture him smiling at me before the line went dead.

I almost crawled to my room, my legs felt too heavy to move them normally. I opened the door of my new home with a strange feeling in the tip of my stomach. I didn't know what was it but my body was telling me that something was different.

When I entered to the room that same strange feeling surrounded me completely, and then I understood why.

'Romeo and Juliet'

I tried to breathe, to make my system react in some way. But it was totally paralyzed. No cell of my body was responding. My legs couldn't shook, my heart couldn't pound, my hands couldn't sweat, my mind couldn't think. Only my eyes worked, and they were completely focused on the book lying in the bed closest to the door. I didn't know what was it, because my legs were completely dead in that moment, but something leaded me to the bed. And so my hands responded to take the book in them. I touched its surface as if it were pure gold, and with the most delicate of movements, I opened it.

I lied. I do believe in Romeo. At least I have found my Juliet, today and always.

I read it again and again, not really believing my eyes. And though it felt as if I had been reading it for hours, I knew it had been just seconds. I heard steps sounding behind me; they were slow, sure. And then I smelled an aroma so amazingly perfect, that it was impossible it existed. But it did exist, and it had existed for eleven amazing years in my life.

“Turn around.”

Ome please don't kill me!!! PLEASE COMMENT BACK :)
that was amazing!!!
:-)
yay
1st comment
absolutely amazing! omg!!! is it Edward???? plzz i have been waiting forever for an update!!! :)))
Thank you Katherine!!! Let's see... :)
Thank you Jordan!! :)
Omg wen I saw this I started crying. At first I was like omg edward better get his butt down there but then the end made everything better. Once again I must say u r the best writer on this whole website. I mean it. I love this chapter. And I love edward. Oh the tears are starting again I better go. Bfor I do..one question..do we have to wait as long as we did for this chapter for the next?? I really hope not cuz I hav no idea if I can wait tht longgg. Love your story
Teamedward 4evr

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service