The Twilight Saga

Inspired by the song Untouchable (the version by Taylor Swift). 
Another attempt at a Jacob and Renesmee story. I know I'm already writing a million stories, but this one will be by blowing off steam one. One that I'm just writing for fun. It may not be too great, just understand that. 

This story is going to start off when Renesmee is about thirteen and starting to believe in love. She gets mad that Jacob doesn't exactly love her yet. She continues holding that against him making that the reason they're only friends and nothing more. When she's about seventeen, Jacob finally starts developing those feelings. But before he can tell Renesmee, she meets another guy. A vampire, nonetheless. Drama starts as she realizes Jacob loves her now. Will they ever be together? Find out! 

The reason I chose this couple. I love reading Renesmee and Jacob stories. They are such a special couple. And I know a lot of people (team Edward and team Jacob) don't like that he imprinted on her. But I love that fact. 

If I finish this story, hopefully there will be a sequel. There will probably be a total of twenty or so chapters in this story. A lot of romance and drama. So I hope you enjoy it! 

Posting schedule (not all the time, but just mainly my free time): 
Sundays: almost anytime
Mondays: possibly from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Tuesdays: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Wednesdays: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Thursdays: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Fridays: 4:00pm to anytime (it's Friday! Nobody sleeps!)
Saturdays: almost anytime

If there is any change in this schedule or I'll be gone for a weekend or something like that, I'll let y'all know! 

I hate doing this, but I'll need five comments to post the first chapter! 

Views: 301

Replies to This Discussion

Perfect! I can't believe Renesmee and Edward got in a fight about Noah.I thought I read it wrong when Renesmee admitted that she had feelings for Noah.I can't wait for more!
thanks!
loved it(: cant wait to see what happens next!
ooh she's feisty lol looved it
love it :D
thanks!
Wow. It's great! Just can't wait to see who's she's gonna pick!! :O :)
Awesome chiz:) And I bet I know where Nessie gets her stuborness from, lol. Keep up the good work!!!
*NEW READER*

please write more?

i love it!
thanks! i'm writing more sometime!
Chapter Five: Of Course I Know What You Are!

Noah sat by me in first period. Staring at me for some odd reason. It was flat out weird.
Then, I found out why.
He was suspicious of me. Suspicious that I knew his secret. But he thought I was merely human. Or did he know differently?
“Hey, Renesmee,” he said as we were walking down the hallway. “I have a question for you. And I don’t know if I should ask it.”
I nodded. “Okay…”
He sighed. “Tell me if I sound to straight forward or something… Do you know something about me no one else knows?”
I laughed. “Maybe.”
“I’m serious.” He looked serious. Almost stressed. In case I did know.
“Me too.”
He stopped in a dark corner of the hall where nobody stood and looked down at me with pleading eyes. He wanted to get it all over with. Wanted me to go ahead and admit I knew.
I looked around. Then back at him. “Of course I know what you are! You’re a vampire. Obviously.”
He looked shocked. I had said it so jokingly. Like a normal joke.
“How…how…” He was beyond confused. That made me laugh even more.
“I live in a house full of vampires! My whole family pretty much,” I told him. “It’s not an abnormal thing.”
His eyebrows were furrowed in absolute puzzlement. “But you’re only human.”
“Half,” I corrected. “My mom was human and my dad was a vampire. So, I’m half vampire.”
It was all clear to him now. He nodded. But I could see he was still trying to figure it all out. I knew it was a complicated thing to tell a person.
“It’s a long story,” I said.
He smiled. “Maybe you could tell me sometime.”
I tilted my head to the side noticing how beautiful he was. It wasn’t the normal vampire beauty I was so used to. It was just…different.
“Maybe.”

---comment! rest of chap will come up!
“Jake!” I yelled at him as I ran out the parking lot.
He kept walking. Ignoring me. Like he had been for the past few days. He wouldn’t talk to barely anyone. He spent most of his time out in the woods in wolf form nonetheless or at La Push.
I finally caught up with him.
“Jacob, I need to talk to you.”
He stopped turning around to face me. “I heard what you told that bloodsucker. I know there are no more secrets behind you two. Guess your all buddy, buddy now.”
“I didn’t tell him everything Jacob. I only admitted that I knew what he was and told him what I was. It’s not like I told him about you and me.”
He stared down at the pavement. I finally realized what he was upset about this moment.
“You’re mad because I didn’t tell him, aren’t you?” I asked. “You want him to know that you imprinted on me so he’ll stay away. Well sorry Jacob, but that is not going to happen.”
He looked back up at me into my eyes taking in my every word.
“If you don’t remember, you’re the one who said you didn’t love me. Not in the romantic way,” I seethed at him.
“You were thirteen!”
“Well, you should have known better than to break a thirteen year olds heart. We do hold grudges you know.” I glared at him.
“Grudges because I said I didn’t love you at the time?” He shook his head trying to understand.
“Exactly. Do you know how vulnerable girls are at that age? Very, I say. Very. And saying something like that causes a lot of pain. Do you realize what you put me through?”
I thought back to that day. How miserable I was.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t know,” he apologized.
“Well, I’m not taking that. I’m going to live my life the way I want to. You’re not going to stop me.”
And I walked away. Walked away from all the stress that had been pressed down on my shoulders for all this time. Walked away from the guy I loved at thirteen by now hated.

---comment!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service