The Twilight Saga

A/N:MUST READ

So, rated Pg13 for it's reasoning. It has some course language that can be suited for a pre-teen, but it's the fact that seeming how Alec is part of the Volturi, and the Volturi wouldn't mind if the Cullens were dead, so Alec does have some threats to kill Alex come out of his mouth.

Thanks for your cooperation. Enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

I do not own the Cullens, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Alex, however belongs to me. The plot belongs to me. The pairing of Alex and Alec was my idea, though it does not belong to me, seeming how it has one of Stephanies original characters involved. The Cullens, woves, humans and setting all belong to Stephanie.

I only own the characters of Alex and Melissa and Raychel. Please ask me if you want to use these Characters. If I give you permission please note in your story that these three belong to me.

That is all. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
I looked into his eyes. Gold. Like my family. I forgot for a moment that anyone else was there, forgot my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin. I even forgot about the squirming boy in my arms. Only the man who wore those gold eyes. They used to be red, before he changed to my families ways. My dad and grandpa made him change.
He didn’t change much. He was tempted for the blood of human still. Maybe even more so than uncle Jasper. But he kept to his promise. For him to stay, he had to go, vegetarian, as my grandpa often put it.
He even left his coven, dropping the only way you would tell he was part of it. He goes by the last name of Cullen now, to keep up with the human charade my family puts on in public.
If you were to tell me that I would find love in this man standing before me two years ago, I would have laughed at you. Or attacked you.
Two years ago, I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with Alec Volturi.

Unwanted Love - Click and Scroll

Summary:
After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page One

Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Two

Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 5 .............................................................................. Page Four

Chapter 6 .............................................................................. Page Five

Chapter 7 .............................................................................. Page Six

Chapter 8 .............................................................................. Page Seven

Chapter 9 .............................................................................. Page Eight

Chapter 10 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 11 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 12 ............................................................................. Page Ten

Chapter 13 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 14 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 15 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 16 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 17 ............................................................................. Page Thirteen

Unwanted Friendship -  Click and Scroll

Summary:
Alex is now dealing with her moms death, the best way she can, and that is proving to be very difficult. With the fact that she killed her mom, to bring her best friend back, which did work, but things between Melissa and Alex are different. For starters, Alex can barely look at Melissa, without remembering that Melissa is the result of the death of Alex's mom.
Melissa is different too. She's not human, and she's not a vampire. She's a corpse. A living, dead body. So she must be a zombie right? No. A zombie is a mindless, gross walking corpse. Dead, but walking. Melissa is still very smart, and keeps clean. There's also the fact that she is neither dead or alive.
In this installment, you see Alex trying to figure out what exactly Melissa is, struggle with confusing feeling about Alec, deal with her dads over protectiveness, and try to get over her moms death, in a respectful way.
If you liked Unwanted Love, then you wont want to miss it's great sequel Unwanted Friendship, where everything has changed.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Thirteen
Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Fifteen
Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Sixteen

Unwanted Regrets - Click and Scroll

Summary:
**Will fill this in when Summary is completed which will be at the end of Unwanted Friendship
Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 ..............................................................................

Meeting Melissa Adams - Click and Scroll

Summary:

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

Table of Contents:

Prologue ............................................................................... Page Fourteen

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Trailer:

Views: 3772

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, true. poor Alex.

yep. next chapter will be slightly more serious.

ooh can;t wait :)

:)

great update!  can't wait to see how her meeting goes!  please update again soon!

Just a little sneak peek at chapter nine, I am sooooo soory it is taking soo long to update!!!!!! it's my last year of school before college so I am making everything go well.

Also I was working on a short story for the news paper contest to win $5000 plus tuition fee for the big writing school near me, so I was making that perfect, hope I win, so here is the little sneak peek for Chapter Nine!

“What did your parents want to talk to you about?” Alec asks, as I get back. I ignore him, and go to my room. That was the plan now, ignore him at all costs. But I highly doubt he will let that happen, with how he can be, stubborn. Not to mention his little threat he can bring up at any time, him killing me if I’m not nice to him.

“It’s none of your business. I’m tired, I’m going to bed.” I say, and close my door, before he comes in my room, and go to the bed, lying down thinking. Why is my brain being so bad to think these thoughts without my permission? It’s going to get me into trouble, I know it was, and I wanted to stay out of trouble.

I was lying down on my bed, yawning, I was just about to fall asleep, when the door opened. “I told you, I don’t want to talk about it.” I say, frowning. Why can’t he leave me alone? Right now I was debating having Jane as the person who was supposed to look over me. Then my brain won’t be bad.

“It’s me.” I hear my dad say, and I roll over, looking at him.

“Daddy, I want them all to go home. I just want things to be normal, this is annoying me.” I say, frowning, looking at him.

He looked at me, like he wanted to say something, but didn’t want to be heard. “What now?” I ask, looking at him.

Really looking forward to the new chapter!  Some bad brain training seems to be in order!  I wonder what her dad will have to say?

More

I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! I promised to update a few days later after the sneak peak!!!! I am sooooooo sorry, I will do better, I am sorry.

Soo, as you will soon read, I have changed it up, only slightly, and I hope you like this chapter, and please do not let what the chapter holds to keep you from reading the rest, because that would bug me, and I don't want to upset you...

But this twist is just to keep the plot going, so ta-da!!

Chapter Nine
Alec

“What did your parents want to talk to you about?” Alec asks, as Alex got back. He was frustrated, yet slightly amused that she ignored him, and went straight to her room.
So that was the plan now, ignore him at all costs. But Alec had no plans on letting that happen, with Aro’s order to keep an eye on the hybrid.
Not to mention his little threat he can bring up at any time, killing her if she was not nice to him. For a second, the thought of killing her now, it filled him with an odd feeling. Feeling bad for giving her that threat.
He got rid of the thought, and went up to her bedroom door, just as she spoke.
“It’s none of your business. I’m tired, I’m going to bed.” Alex says to Alec, and closed the door in his face, before he could get into her room, and go to bed.
Alec stood there, before walking off to the room Carlisle had said he would stay in, and kept his ears on Alex’s room, noting that someone was entering the room.
“I told you, I don’t want to talk about it.” He heard her say, which caused him to frown. Why would she see him as she did?
“It’s me.” Alec hears Alex’s dad say, Alex rolls over.
“Daddy, I want them all to go home. I just want things to be normal, this is annoying me.” Alex said to her dad, causing Alec to frown. Why did it make him angry she says this? Not angry, hurt, I feel hurt. Why?
Alec sat there, his thoughts overwhelming him, he almost did not hear what Alex had said next.
“What now?”
Alec did not want to hear much more of her putting him or his sister, or ally’s down, so he stood, and jumped out the window, going to hunt. He had, had no one for a month. He was thirsty.
He was walking down the street, he was used to his meals being brought to him, though he was able to hunt on his own, though luring the human with him was something he did not enjoy doing, though he could.
He got his pair of sun glasses, to hide his eyes, so humans would come with him more easier.
She would not like this, me hunting humans. The thought went through his mind.
He ignored the thought, he did not care about her, he was only to keep her safe for Aro’s use. Other than that, she was nothing to him.
Just than, an overwhelming scent hit him, and he turned to find it, a small girl, curly brown hair, and she would be his meal. He went over to her, and she sent a glare his way, but he managed to lure her off the streets, to follow him, using the pain of another human.
He brought her to the forest, and walked about ten feet in, before grabbing the girl, and ran deeper in the forest, and found his feet carrying him to the Cullen home.
He put her down as her scent filled his nose, and bit into her neck.
The blood, warm and soothing to his burning throat, he did not stop when his instincts were screaming at him to stop, he did not stop when he heard a window open. He only stopped when the human had no more blood in her body, and she feel to the ground at his feet. Only then did he see who it was who had died. Who he had killed.
The girl who hated him.
The girl who Sadie was using.
The girl who had curly brown hair that bounced.
The girl who he saw a lot since he came here.

Alex

Melissa.
She was calling the house phone now, and my dad would not let me talk to her, using excuses that I was sick.
I felt bad, I didn’t even get to say bye the last time I saw her since I was to weak to even keep my eyes open. I sighed.
I sighed as I sat next to my grandpa as he was talking to her for about the seventh time, and she was saying the same thing.
“You don’t have to worry, Raychel’s not with me right now.”
“She wanted to be alone for a bit.”
“She left for Seattle to see her family.”
“It’s just me.”
My grandpa kept telling her no, pretending to be my dad, as my real dad was sitting on the other side of me.
“She’s just going to come over here, she’s stubborn, and if you keep having Grandpa say no, she will show up here on her own.” I whispered to dad, looking at him.
My dad than said to me something that upset me. “Than go up to your room, if she comes here, you will play to sick to see her.”
I want my joking, playful dad back. I was not allowed to leave, and it annoyed me. Everyone else was out hunting, and I had to stay here, so Melissa wouldn’t see me, or anything, because my dad does not trust me to stay away from her.
I sighed, and stood, walking up to my room, just as my grandpa hung up the phone.
In my room, I thought, I thought about Melissa, my dad, Raychel/Sadie issue. I thought about Alec, where was he? I had not seen him for about two hours, and he was normally always sitting around, annoying me.
I sighed, and went to stand at my window, hoping to find my mom come back, so she could talk sense into my dad, but what I saw was Alec, and a girl with curly brown hair fall limp to the ground.
Alec looked at me, and we made eye contact for a few seconds, and my eyes made there way to the body on the ground infront of him.
The familiar face.
Eyes too close together, classes hiding them.
The round nose.
The high hairline.
The freckles all over her face.
Thats when it hit me, That’s when I learned who Alec had killed by feeding, and it ripped my heart right out of my chest.
“MELISSA!”

Oh my Gosh! Alex is gonna kill Alec now :( poor Mel

I needed something, the bad part of her brain was taking over, and I kinda cried writing this, though Melissa wasn't seen to to much, I am going to miss her.

Yeah, no suprises, I liked Mel even though as you said, she was not present too much

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service