The Twilight Saga

A/N:MUST READ

So, rated Pg13 for it's reasoning. It has some course language that can be suited for a pre-teen, but it's the fact that seeming how Alec is part of the Volturi, and the Volturi wouldn't mind if the Cullens were dead, so Alec does have some threats to kill Alex come out of his mouth.

Thanks for your cooperation. Enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

I do not own the Cullens, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Alex, however belongs to me. The plot belongs to me. The pairing of Alex and Alec was my idea, though it does not belong to me, seeming how it has one of Stephanies original characters involved. The Cullens, woves, humans and setting all belong to Stephanie.

I only own the characters of Alex and Melissa and Raychel. Please ask me if you want to use these Characters. If I give you permission please note in your story that these three belong to me.

That is all. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
I looked into his eyes. Gold. Like my family. I forgot for a moment that anyone else was there, forgot my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin. I even forgot about the squirming boy in my arms. Only the man who wore those gold eyes. They used to be red, before he changed to my families ways. My dad and grandpa made him change.
He didn’t change much. He was tempted for the blood of human still. Maybe even more so than uncle Jasper. But he kept to his promise. For him to stay, he had to go, vegetarian, as my grandpa often put it.
He even left his coven, dropping the only way you would tell he was part of it. He goes by the last name of Cullen now, to keep up with the human charade my family puts on in public.
If you were to tell me that I would find love in this man standing before me two years ago, I would have laughed at you. Or attacked you.
Two years ago, I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with Alec Volturi.

Unwanted Love - Click and Scroll

Summary:
After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page One

Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Two

Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 5 .............................................................................. Page Four

Chapter 6 .............................................................................. Page Five

Chapter 7 .............................................................................. Page Six

Chapter 8 .............................................................................. Page Seven

Chapter 9 .............................................................................. Page Eight

Chapter 10 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 11 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 12 ............................................................................. Page Ten

Chapter 13 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 14 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 15 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 16 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 17 ............................................................................. Page Thirteen

Unwanted Friendship -  Click and Scroll

Summary:
Alex is now dealing with her moms death, the best way she can, and that is proving to be very difficult. With the fact that she killed her mom, to bring her best friend back, which did work, but things between Melissa and Alex are different. For starters, Alex can barely look at Melissa, without remembering that Melissa is the result of the death of Alex's mom.
Melissa is different too. She's not human, and she's not a vampire. She's a corpse. A living, dead body. So she must be a zombie right? No. A zombie is a mindless, gross walking corpse. Dead, but walking. Melissa is still very smart, and keeps clean. There's also the fact that she is neither dead or alive.
In this installment, you see Alex trying to figure out what exactly Melissa is, struggle with confusing feeling about Alec, deal with her dads over protectiveness, and try to get over her moms death, in a respectful way.
If you liked Unwanted Love, then you wont want to miss it's great sequel Unwanted Friendship, where everything has changed.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Thirteen
Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Fifteen
Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Sixteen

Unwanted Regrets - Click and Scroll

Summary:
**Will fill this in when Summary is completed which will be at the end of Unwanted Friendship
Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 ..............................................................................

Meeting Melissa Adams - Click and Scroll

Summary:

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

Table of Contents:

Prologue ............................................................................... Page Fourteen

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Trailer:

Views: 3978

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter Two

I looked up at Alec, shocked. I've never heard of anyone who purposely left the Volturi. There probably were some, but I couldn't think of anyone. You wanted to leave, you died. Except for Raychel. According to Alec, Aro let her leave, thinking that she would calm down, and come back.

But she didn't. She stayed powerful, and dangerous, and evil. So, she ended up dying, and that was a relief on me.

“Why?” I ask, looking at him, getting my mind back on topic. Alec said he wanted to leave the Volturi, leave, and not go back.

“Aro thinks he is doing right, keeping the vampires in line, and he is. If not for him, there would be many more deaths over the years. As he does right by that, he does wrong behind closed doors. He does wrong by those who break horrible laws, before he kills them. Sadie for example, he enjoys torturing those who break laws. Those who put our kind at risk of exposure. He does not like the vampire community to know about this, though he does it. Before he does kill them, he makes them suffer. And that, is not right.” He says.

I look at him, and sigh. “Everyone knows that they do good things in all the wrong ways.” I say, looking up at him.

He is about to speak, when there is a knock on the door. I turn to look at the door, and see Melissa standing there.

“I have a birthday surprise for you. But you have to come with me.” She says, looking at me, and I looked at her, slightly confused, but I smile anyway.

“Alright.” I reply, looking at her.

Before I walk out of the room, I look up at Alec, and almost tell him I'd see him after, but I didn't say anything, as I walked forward with Melissa.

We were walking for a while, went outside, and out into the forest. We were walking for about twenty minutes before she stopped, and turned to look at me.

“I figured something out. I've had an ability, since I was born. But completely forgot about it, after I met you. But I remember now, I can do something for you, that you would be really appreciate, if not now, then in the future. Don't ask me how I can do this, because I don't know. I've never known. But I can.” She says, smiling.

“What? What is it you can do?” I ask, looking at her, even more confused.

“I remember you saying once how you wished you had more time as a child. I didn't know what you were talking about at the time, but now I do. Also, you mentioned that the only time you can truly act like you, act your age, is your birthday, and be able to get away with it. You want to be who you are, not what you're physical appearance makes you out to be.” She says, going on.

I sometimes get lost with what she says, when she's excited about it now. No longer needing to breath, she doesn't take a pause to take in air like she used to. Now her excited rants are all thrown together.

“I don't understand you. Talk slower.” I say, and she looks at me, and smiles.

“I can give anyone, there deepest wish. Don't ask me how, because I don't know. And you're grandpa said to make sure no one else knew. He said I could tell you, so I can give you a birthday surprise, but not to tell anyone else. He says that if the information got in the wrong hands, I would be in trouble.” She says.

I nod, understanding that. “Understood, but what are you going on about? You keep going on and on, yet I don't know what your talking about.” I say.

“It doesn't work if you simply wish for something. It is your deepest wish. Even if you don't know that it is, that's what get's granted I guess.” She says, smiling.

“Melissa! What are you talking about? I have no idea. Can you calm down, and explain slowly? So then I can understand more clearly and-” I couldn't finish speaking, before she touched my forehead, and a sudden pain grew throughout my whole body. I couldn't cry out, because I could barely open my mouth.

The pain started from the outside, and then worked it's way in, it lasted about ten minutes. I can't describe it, the pain was like nothing I've ever felt before.

And when the pain faded, I stood up tall, keeping my eyes closed, trying to figure out what just happened.

“Well, I didn't realize that was your wish. This is going to be difficult to describe.” I hear Melissa say, and I shake my head, and open my eyes, and look up at her. But what surprised me, was that I really had to look up, to see her. I know I'm short, but last time I checked, Melissa wasn't that much taller than me.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, and as soon as I spoke, my hand flew to my mouth. That's not how I sound. I don't have that high of a voice. My eyes widen, as I look around me, only to notice that it wasn't just Melissa who seemed taller, but everything. Everything was taller than they were before, and it confused me.

I took my hand away from my mouth, and looked up at her. “What did you do?” I ask her, still very surprised by the fact that I didn't have my normal voice.

“We should go see your grandpa.” She says, any trace of her excitement, and smile gone now, which really had me worrying. Melissa never frowned, like this. She then started walking off, and I sighed, and turned around quite fast, to where my hair flew out and around as well.

I stopped in my tracks as something else didn't look right. My hand flew to my hair, and lifted it up, so I could see it clearly, and again, my eyes widened.

“You mean to tell me, that my deep dark wish was to shrink, get a new voice and change my hair colour?” I ask, looking at her, holding up my hair. My hair, which was once long blonde hair, the same as my moms, was now brown. Not just any brown though, the deep shade of brown that my dad's hair was.

Melissa then muttered something quietly. Just loud enough where I could hear clearly before, but now I had a harder time hearing. But I did hear a few words. “A lot ... ... that. ... ... trouble.” But I didn't have time to question her about it as she grabbed my arm, and started quickly dragging me behind her, going back to the house.

I nearly tripped a few times, over my pants, and when we got there, I was surprised to find out that I was out of breath. It was all very confusing.

Before we walked in, she turned to look at me, opened her mouth, then closed it again, deciding not to say what she was going to say. She then dragged me behind her, again really fast (When did Melissa get this fast?) inside, and didn't stop at anyone, who all seemed surprised, then looked at Melissa, confused.

I thought my dad would stop Melissa to find out what was going on. But when he didn't it left me confused. He was just looking at Melissa with just as much confusion as everyone else was.

We got upstairs, and Melissa told me to wait outside my grandpas office, as she had to talk to him quickly, and then went in, closing the door, leaving me there, alone, confused.

Why can't I think of anything better to say then confused? I know there's other words to describe it, but I can't think of any, and that's just another thing that's annoying me. No, not annoying, slightly less mad. Why can't I think of the word? I was standing there, when the door opened, and I looked up to see Melissa. She turned around, and walked in, leaving me standing there.

“Come in and close the door.” I hear my grandpa say, and so I stepped inside, and did close the door, and looked up at him.

“What's going on? Do you know?” I asked my grandpa, and saw his eyes widen when I spoke.

“I can't do anything to fix her unless it's what she really wants to go back. I didn't know this is what she really wanted, and by the looks of it, neither did she.” Melissa says.

I look at my grandpa as he crouched down in front of me. Was I really that short now, that he had to crouch down in front of me, so I would be able to look him in the eyes, without looking up. It was really starting to scare me.

“Melissa, go get Emmett, tell him to come up here, and tell everyone else to leave. Out of hearing range, for the rest of the day. Then you come back up, understand me?” Grandpa says, as he looks at Melissa.

I saw Melissa nod, and walk out of the room, and then I look back at my grandpa, and he looked different. He looked like he would if he were trying to calm a child down.

“What's going on? Please tell me you know.” I say, looking at him, frowning.

“That's what I'm going to figure out.” He says in a calm voice.

He then proceeded to ask me a bunch of questions, look in my eyes with a light, test my pulse, my reflexes, he did everything he would normally do for any human who went in for a check up. What he did when I was growing up.

He measured my height, he measured my weight, he asked me hard questions. He did a lot of stuff, which only confused me. Why was he doing all this stuff?

Just then the door opened, as my dad walks in, followed by Melissa. My dad doesn't even look at me, he just looks at my grandpa.

“What's going on? And who's the girl?” He asks, and my grandpa stood up straight again, and looked at Melissa, before looking at my dad.

“Melissa has an unusual ability, that she forgot about when she met Alex, and just remembered after she was brought back. She wanted to use her ability to give Alex a birthday surprise that she deeply wanted.” Grandpa says, looking at my dad.

“Alright, but what does that have to do with what's going on?” He asks.

“Melissa gave Alex her, wish,” My grandpa chose the word carefully. “And this was the result.” Grandpa said, and put a hand on my head gently.

I noticed how my dad looked at him confused, and looked at me, even more confused.

“What confuses me most, is why her hair colour has changed from blonde to brown. It doesn't fit with what's going on.”

“What is going on Carlisle?” Dad asked, trying not to show annoyance.

“Melissa has given Alex what she deeply desired at that moment. Alex is now, physically, a fully human, ten-year-old child.” Grandpa said, and paused for a second. “And is slowly mentally becoming one as well.” He finished.

My eyes widen. “What? What do you -” I start saying, and that's when it hit me. Every year, on my birthday, the one thing I always want, is to be treated my age. Where I let go of how old I am mentally, just so I could be the child I should be. I had just explained it to Alec not even an hour ago. I took a deep breath, frowning.

“I did this. It's all I want on my birthday, every year. To be able to be a kid. To have the child hood that I never really got to have.” I say, frowning.

My dad was looking at me, and then looked at Melissa. “Can a dead thing like you, feel pain?” He asks, calmly.

Melissa was looking at me, as she answered. “Yea, but it takes a-” She was saying before she got cut off, as my dad grabbed her by the neck. “Some psycho had my daughter, kill my wife, without her control, to bring you back. Not only did I have to get used to the fact that my wife was gone, and not coming back, I've had to see your face, daily, in place of my wife's.” He says, and I could see that Melissa was hurting, my dad must have been gripping really hard. I then looked away, frowning, but still heard him.

“Jasper has a hard time controlling his hunger when he's around humans on a daily basis, we all do. Not to mention that there is a vampire living here who ONLY drinks human blood, who almost killed you twice, and then did kill you, simply because of the fact that you were a human, in the wrong place at the wrong time.” He says, getting louder each moment. “And now you go and turn my daughter, who is completely independent, and could look after herself without help, into a human child. Not only is it going to be a pain in the ass to keep a constant eye on her, and our hunger, but she is going to be annoyed constantly with all the times she'll need someone else's help.”

I could tell my dad was really mad when I heard him walk away, and then glass shattering. I opened my eyes, and looked up. My dad was standing at the other side of the room, in front of a broken window. I then look around, and walked over to a mirror, and saw a girl standing back, watching me.

A girl with long brown hair, with a small face, slender features. A small thin nose, small lips, smaller teeth. The girl was much shorter than I was, and clearly not the same.

The only thing that stayed the same though, was my blue eyes. Icy blue. This girl, how long did I have to see her face, before going back to normal, back to how I was?

“I can't do anything to fix her unless it's what she really wants to go back.”  I remembered Melissa saying, and frown more.

I turn around, and look at my dad and grandpa. I took a deep breath, frowning more. “I don't wanna be like this.” I say, and look at my dad. “I wanna go back to normal daddy.” I say, as tears fill my eyes.

Ryan Newman is the new face of Alex.

I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!

I tried so hard to keep it away. This is going to play a huge part of Unwanted Friendship, and who knows, maybe Unwanted Regrets.

If you did see it coming, than I suck at keeping things from people.

But yea, there are parts in the past where it was mentioned that Alex wished she could live a normal childhood, and in her eyes, that is a very human childhood, and not half-vampire.

So, this was my main plan, and I hope you like it.

And now, after people have read and commented on this chapter, I am going to re-write the summary, and get new banners for Unwanted Friendship.

OH! And also, here's a rough draft of the summary of Meeting Melissa Adams.

Meeting Melissa Adams

Rough Summary

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

What an unexpected twist in the story!  Who would have guessed there was so much more to Melissa Adams?  Her new-found ability seems to have complicated things even more than before, especially after Alec's big decision.  I wonder how he will react?

I guess it's true what they say: Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

S

I just got these in.

Is anyone else as excited about these as I am?

I like, screamed when I saw them.

And no, It's not TVD or TO, like I explained when I put up the trailer I made for Meeting Melissa Adams.

Pheobe Tonkin's always been Melissa in my eyes, just as Claire Holt's been Alex.

When I came up with Raychel/Sadie, I couldn't picture who I pictured as her, Until I saw Daniella Pineda. She's got that sweet look of Raychel's but that evil look of Sadies.

Michael Trevino looks a little like Pheobe, and this is her cousin, Tyson. Candice Accola is Tyson's girlfriend, who can't stand Melissa.

Joseph Morgan, since Klaus and Hayley are having a kid together in TO, and they do have chemestry, I thought Joseph Morgan would be Marcus, the guy who tries to get it where Melissa is his, even if she doesn't like him at all.

So yea, theres my explination. Now that it's out of the way, I can freak out about this!!!

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!

And You'll all love what I have in store for this. It will be going up same time as Unwanted Friendship, because there are a lot of things in Unwanted Friendship that will be explained in Meeting Melissa Adams.

But STILL!!!!

I'm trying not to keep screaming in excitement!

wow, not what I expected at all!  can't wait to read your next update to see what happens!

That was amazing. I cant stop from screaming in excitement either. Ive always wonderd about melissa's backstory and unwanted freindship has a great flow from unwanted love. Its amzing and cant wait for more!

Prologue

I was running, as fast as I could, which wasn't that fast. It's sad to know that anyone who knows about me, they try and have me killed. Not brought in, not in some sort of freak house, not a mental ward, but killed.

I can't help what I am. I don't even know what it is. No one does. But I do know what I can do, and it can be helpful, but it can also be extremely dangerous. So I try not to do what I can do. But I lost control last week, and so now I have to run.

If the wrong person finds out, or if I trust the wrong person, they will keep me, and use me for their benefit, and basically take all my freedom. I need to keep away from everyone. Not trust anyone for my own saftey.

At the moment, I was running. They were chasing me, they had different kinds of weapons. The one's they were using right now were the arrows. Shooting arrows to try and slow me down. They didn't care that I was only fourteen. They knew what I could do. In their eyes, I was a danger to everyone.

I had tried to make a deal, to save myself. My memories, the knowledge of what I can do, give it all, in trade for both my life, and cooperation. It didn't work. They didn't accept the deal. So they gave me a night to come up with anything else I could give, in exchange for my freedom.

I knew exactly what they meant. So I tried to get away, I left the house, and ran It was a big house, a big yard, so I had a long way to run before I met the forest, and would be somewhat concealed. Hidden.

As I was running the yard, they ended up shooting me in the arm with one of their arrows. It hurt, but I had to keep running. So I tore the arrow out of my arm, as I ran, and didn't look back.

The thing I didn't understand was why they were letting me run. They were faster than me. They could make it all through the forest and back, before I could even get anywhere.

I'm human, I don't run, so I don't understand why they were giving me the chance to get away. I knew I wouldn't, that was fact.

I kept running, until I tripped over something, and fell right to the ground. I tried to get up, when I was pushed down.

I managed to roll over, and look up. The person to push me down wasn't one of them. She was blonde, like the one girl back there, but this girl looked different. Her hair was down for one, not rolled in a tight bun.

She had blue eyes, and her hair was blowing around in a non existent wind. She walked forward, before turning around and looking at me. “Run.” She says. “Now. There's a small house if you go straight for about ten minutes, and then take a sharp left. You will come to a small house. Knock, and tell them that Alex sent you, and you need to be hidden.” She says, before turning off, and walking past the tree line, and stood there.

I stood up, and was about to go grab her arm. The people chasing me were dangerous, and she looked no older than thirteen. She turned her head around to look at me.

“RUN!” She yells, and then looks ahead, and I can see the people, so I decide that it'd be better if I did as she said. Besides, they wanted me dead, they had nothing on her, so I tuned around, and ran in the direction she told me to go.

I thought she was crazy, who would put a house in the middle of the woods, and was surpriesed when it was most deffinately was NOT small.

Okay, go up, tell them she sent you. You have to hide. They won't expect you to know about this house. I think to myself, as I walked up to the door.

What was her name? Why cant I remember it? Alexis? No, uh, why cant I remember it, um ALEX! That was it, her name was Alex.
But then a thought dawned on me. What if she knew what I could do, what if she wanted me to come here, so everyone else could make sure I don't leave. Why am I trusting some random girl? She could send me here, and have the others come right to me. I was about to turn away, when someone opened the door. I turned around, to see a guy with red hair, and yellow eyes.

I took a step back, and was prepared to run when needed.I didn't want to be captured. I couldn't trust anyone. I had to remember that.

“It will be fine. The girl who sent you wouldn't turn you in to them. We knew they were in town, and sent others out to make sure they stayed away from us. Come in, get warm.” He says, and I look at him, confused at how he knew what was going on in the forest, when he was here, in a huge house.

But my arm still hurt, and I didn't want to take a chance of getting it infected, and I couldn't out run them, that was a fact. So I nodded slowly, and walked inside looking around.

The inside didn't look as I expected it. It looked warm, and comforting, which calmed me down quickly.

“Follow me, I'll lead you to someone who can help you with your arm.” The red haired person says, and I look at him, and was about to walk a different way, when he did something that surprised me. He smiled.

I barely ever saw a smile from anyone who knew what I could do, so I calmed down, and decided to follow him. I wanted to get deep into this house, hidden in a far corner so if they did come, they wouldn't find me.

He lead me up some stairs, and down a few halls and into a room with a desk and lots of books. Behind the desk there was a blonde man, with a white coat on, stating that he must have gotten back from work, and it the type of white coat said he was a doctor.

The guy with the red hair spoke quickly, and the blonde man nodded, and slowly walked up to me, asking if he could see my arm. Something about him said I could trust him, so I nodded, and rolled up my sleeve, so he could see the hole the arrow made.

He looked at me, and said it would take a while to clean, and stitch up, but it shouldn't last longer than an hour. It would just feel like a while.

“What's your name?” The blonde man asks, as he led me to the room beside what looked like his office. I looked around, there was no way I could find my way out of this house, it was so big, and many halls. So I'm sure I'm safe, for now.

“I'm Melissa. Melissa Adams.”

Really great. It has cleared up many things now! :)

Who is Melissa Adams really?  I can't wait to find out more!

S

So I want to put this up now.

More than one chapter a day is rare with me, so I don't know when this will happen again. So be happy while it lasts.

Also, this will probably be the longest chapter for Meeting Melissa Adams.

One more thing. Please remember that this is from MELISSA'S POINT OF VIEW!

Chapter One

** One Year Earlier **

I had just gotten to Boston. My mom said it was too dangerous for me at home, that she would move us, but until we were moved, I was to go stay with my aunt. That my aunt could keep me hidden. I didn't know my aunt to well, but I did know my cousin Tyson.

Ty's like me, he has a weird ability, accept he can't give people what the want, he takes away what they don't. Kind of like anti-wishing. I know the process it painful for whoever was having it done to them. I've “granted” a few wishes, that changed the persons looks change, and from what they've told me, it's a painful process.

But I know Ty well, because there were a few times my mom and I had to take him in, as his parents moved the family to keep him safe. And if you ask me, it's stupid really, since they are after both Ty and I. Looking to either take us in willingly, or kill us.

They find Ty a lot. Probably because he uses his ability to make everyone in his town happy, all their negative traits are gone. He doesn't realize that they look for that. They want us, because we are the only humans, that they know of, that have abilities like we do.

But, because Ty carelessly uses his ability, they find him. As soon as there is a sighting of them, he comes to stay with my mom and I.

But this is the second time they've found me, the first being when I was not even two years old. So, my mom sent me away, and told me she would move us to a small town. A rainy town. A town that never see's the sun. Said that we could stay hidden there.

She told me I would get a new name, that I would drop my current name, which is not the name I was born with. That my new name would be Melissa. Melissa Adams.

I don't remember the name my parents gave me at birth, and my name currently is-

Hello?” An older lady opens the door of my aunt's, and I assume that this is my aunt.

Sylvia Martin?” I ask, and the lady shook her head.

I am not Sylvia, but she does live here. She is busy right now, and isn't taking any visitors.” The lady says, and I can tell that I would not like this lady.

I'm her niece. My mom, her sister, told her to expect me soon.” I say. “I'm -”

I know who you are now. Come in, and don't touch anything.”

I look at her, and shrug, and pick up my suit case, and follow her inside, and looked around. Ty and I spoke, though it was through false emails. He mentioned that he moved from small house, to small house. And from the looks of this, it is not small.

All guest's staying here, live in the east wing. There you will be living with four other people in the east wing. You will not leave the wing until your mother comes to get you whenever she decides. People like you, can not wander these halls, safely. You will be in your bedroom for ten at night, and lights out will be at ten-thirty. And light's will be out. At ten-thirty, all power for the east wing is turned off, to keep you children safe, the darkness of the wing, makes it invisible on the outside.” She says, and stops in front of a big wooden, double door, and takes out a key, and unlocks it, and rushes me in.

The 'east wing' was just a side apartment. Not part of the rest of the house. It was a two story apartment. An apartment, that looked surprisingly clean. The others must be my age, and it's surprising that this place can be so clean until then.

I followed the lady, who I realize, now must be a maid, through the living room, and up a set of stairs. She got to the top of the stairs. I must have made a mistake, this was the sitting room, and the room downstairs was more of a rec-room.

There were seven doors, leading to separate rooms. Four of the doors had names on them, the other three did not. Two doors, on each wall, except one. One wall had only one door. That must be the washroom.

I didn't understand why I was to stay here with four others that I did not know.

I knew which door led to the washroom within five seconds. It was separate from all the other doors.

The lady walked to one of the doors without a name on it, and I made note that it had a sign on it.

You will write your name on the white board on this door. Keep it clean. Here is the key to your bedroom, you will lock the door whenever you are not in your room.” She says, gave me a key.

The others are in class right now, you can wait in the rec-room for them to get out, so you can meet them, and you will be starting tomorrow.” She says, and turns away, and walked out.

I turned to look at my door, and sighed. I got the key, and unlocked it, and walked in the room. I could tell that no one came in this room for the longest time, as there was a thick layer of dust covering everything. I sighed, and put my bag down, and left the room to look for a closet with a duster, and possibly bedding.

I found a duster, and went back to my room, to dust, but there was someone in there, and I looked at the person.

Hello?” I ask, looking at the person. They jumped and turned around, looking at me.

You know, I swear I just heard Kay tell you to lock your door whenever your not in it.” He says.

I went for a duster.” I say, looking at him, lifting an eyebrow.

You're the new girl Tyson's been going on about. I don't know why. It's really been annoying Carmen. Her boyfriend going on about some other girl. How do you know Tyson anyway?” The guy asks, and I look at him.

He's my cousin. He used to come stay with my mom and I while there were renovations going on at his house.” I reply.

You're lying. Not the first part. Your telling the truth about him being your family, and staying with your family for a while, but after that's a lie.” He says, and I look at him.

How did you know that?” I ask him, standing there.

You really don't know why they sent you here, to the east wing, do you? It started with Tyson. They deemed him a danger, so they kept him inside. And apparently that wasn't good enough for him. He snuck out whenever he could. So they stuck him here. There's only one exit in the east wing.” He says.

The double doors. Ty just started complaining about “The Doors to Freedom” as he called them, just a few weeks ago.” I say.

The guy nods, and looked at me.

Right. We all call them that, and you'll soon start calling them that too. But like I was saying. Tyson would sneak out whenever he could. So when his mom, the lady of the house, found out, she stuck him away in here. The untouched east wing. And then I came. About three years ago, my dad dropped me off here, saying he was just looking for another place, to move us to keep me safe, and I haven't seen or heard from him since.” He says.

Then Raychel came, about two years later. Tyson and I haven't seen another girl, except for his mom, or Kay, the maid. But we haven't seen another girl our age in so long. It was getting frustrating, but when Raychel got here, Tyson and I, basically fought each other to, to win some form of affection from her, but it turned out she didn't even like guys, so that made things worse.” He says, looking at me.

There is a complete girl, all girl right there and she doesn't like guys. So it was the three of us. Raychel's cool. Mostly because she can't stand Carmen. Raychel and Carmen were close, good friends. But when Carmen got here, and her and Tyson became an item, well, Carmen wouldn't let Raychel near Tyson, claiming that Raychel was lying about her sexuality. Tyson and I know Raychel, we were with her for a year before Carmen came, and she never let on that she was into either one of us.” The guy explains, looking at me. “Carmen wont go anywhere near Raychel, 'Just in case' you know. She really is annoying. No one likes her, and I don't know why Tyson puts up with her.” He says.

“And you are?” I ask, looking at him.

“I'm Marcus.” He says, looking at me, and I nod, and move my suitcase over to the closet, and put it in, not bothering to unpack, since I wont be staying here long.

“I wouldn't bother leaving your stuff in their, the most that will happen is you're mom will send clothing, and other items you need. This will become home.” He says. “They won't let you just leave.” He says.

I turn around and look at him. “This is my aunts house. My mom and aunt talk all the time. I'm only here for a week.” I say.

“You really don't know. This is the place, for people like us, when our parent's don't want us anymore. I've been here three years. Raychel, two years. This Sunday marks one year for Carmen. You come here, you're not getting out. Tyson barely even see's his mom. Maybe once every two months. We're here because we're unwanted.” He says, looking at me.

“My mom's not like that. She's not just going to leave me here. She said once she moves, she'll come back to-”

“Drop off your stuff, so you can make a room, out of this place.” He says. “I thought my dad would come back. When Tyson explained what this was, I didn't want to believe my dad would just leave me here like his mom. I was only supposed to be here for a month. Here I am, three years later.” He says.

I look at him. “Aren't you supposed to be in class?” I ask him, changing the subject.

“I called sick day. The person who runs the class doesn't care. So I skip. Claim sick, she knows I'm not, but doesn't make a big deal out of it. She knows I'm not going to get out of here to put my knowledge to the test.” He says.

I sigh, and start dusting the place. The thick layer of dust proving that no one's been here for years.

“You never told me you're name.” He says, and I look at him.

I was about to tell him, when I heard another voice.

“Marcus? Who are you talking to?” It sounds like it's coming from the stairs, and I look at the door, as someone came up the door.

“Is Kay up here preparing the room for the new girl?” I hear a girl's voice.

“Don't, bring her up.” Another girls voice. This one snobby. She then walks towards the room. “KAY! Were running low on supply's and stuff, we need stuff.”

“I'm not Kay, I'm-”

“Oh, it's the new girl. You must not be that important if Kay didn't prepare your room for you.” The snob girl said, I took it as she was Carmen.

“Shut up Carmen. Kay doesn't do ANYONES rooms for them. The reason your room was clean was because Raychel didn't want you going into a dirty room. She made Tyson and I help clean your room, before you got here.” Marcus said.

“I also tried getting the key to this room so it could get cleaned up before the new girl moved in. But you didn't inform me when Kay was here last.” The other girl, Raychel said.

“Raychel, Carmen! Kay want's you to help bring in the groceries for the week, Marcus, you're bringing in washroom supplies.”

Without complaining, the three of them walked out the door, and I turned to see someone standing at the door.

“So this is where you've been staying huh?” I ask, smiling, before going to hug him. After hugging him, I pushed him away. “Small house huh? Yea I know this apartment type thing is small, but come on, the house itself is huge.” I say.

Ty looked right at me, smiling, but also completely serious. “Yea, well that out there, past the doors is not home to me. But never mind that. Tell me something, how have you gotten yourself here? Surely there must be a reason they came after you Sadie.”

Sadie?!

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

Read.

New Banners, Plus Explanation.

So, Obviously with the latest Unwanted Friendship update, the banners I had made aren't going to stay. They'll still be in the Unwanted Friendship box above, but you'll have to scroll to the bottom to see it.

I did have back-ups for when the twist was revealed. So Here's an explanation, and then the new banner and chapter header for Unwanted Friendship.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Explanation

___________________________________________________________________________________________

First, the Chapter Header.

It's basically the same, except a different Alex. Not much to explain there, except the way Melissa is looking. As you found out in Meeting Melissa Adams, so far, Melissa is not who we thought she was.

She will play a big part in Unwanted Friendship, even if she isn't always seen. Melissa is basically part of the center of attention of Unwanted Friendship. That's why she is featured on both chapter headers for Unwanted Friendship. Just like Alec was on Unwanted Love.

That's one thing you should know. Whoever is on the Chapter header with Alex, is going to be a big part of this story.

Next, The Banner.

This banner, you can see the brown haired girl, and if you haven't already figured it out, that's Alex now. She is right in the centre, because she is the main character. But also because it's going to be the focus on how she's changed.

If you look to the left of her, you will see a faded Claire Holt. Who as I mentioned many times before, IS Alex. or WAS Alex now. 

Now, "Old" Alex is there, faded, because Alex will, as you will notice, compare her new look, to her old look. Compare herself in general to how she was before. So that's why the old Alex is there, faded.

Emmett has a big part in the banner this time, because you will see that he will change. He's got to be there to actually help, and look after his daughter now. Yea he had to before, but Alex could take care of herself. Now that Alex is a ten year old human, they'll both find, that Emmett is going to be needed a lot more now that he was before.

Again, I explained Melissa's significance here, when I explained it for the chapter header.

Alec's kind of off to the side. Because anything him and Alex had before she changed was unwanted, it's now forbidden. So Alec will start to push himself away from Alex, but he might not succeed. It might just bring him closer.

Obviously, the closest Alex and Alec will be in this installment, will be friends. Alec might see her as a sister, and you will see that this will annoy Alex a lot. Because not only did she have feelings for Alec before, but now as she knows there's nothing there on his end, NOTHING AT ALL, she still has those feelings, and she still will, in fact they may just grow stronger.

So yea, that's the breakdown/explanation of the Chapter Header and Banner. Now you may look, and love the new ones.

Please let me know what you think of them below, please and thank you.

Wow :) I have to say I really love this. I was never much of an Alec fan despite the fact I always thought he was cute, but now reading this I kind of like him.

I wonder how his and Alex's relationship will now develop in book 2. Poor Alex though :( having to kill her own mother to gain her best friend back, which she now regrets. 

I hope she can get back to her being her normal self again. She does not seem to like being full human, even if it was her wish.

I also wonder how Aro and the other Volturi will react to Alec's wish of wanting to leave.

As for Melissa. she does seem a lot more mysterious and strange than I first though. Mhh...this is going to be tricky. And I am bit confused now. Did Ty just call Melissa Sadie?

I thought Raychel was Sadie...or are they both Sadie?

The banners and headers are lovely :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service