The Twilight Saga

A/N:MUST READ

So, rated Pg13 for it's reasoning. It has some course language that can be suited for a pre-teen, but it's the fact that seeming how Alec is part of the Volturi, and the Volturi wouldn't mind if the Cullens were dead, so Alec does have some threats to kill Alex come out of his mouth.

Thanks for your cooperation. Enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

I do not own the Cullens, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Alex, however belongs to me. The plot belongs to me. The pairing of Alex and Alec was my idea, though it does not belong to me, seeming how it has one of Stephanies original characters involved. The Cullens, woves, humans and setting all belong to Stephanie.

I only own the characters of Alex and Melissa and Raychel. Please ask me if you want to use these Characters. If I give you permission please note in your story that these three belong to me.

That is all. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
I looked into his eyes. Gold. Like my family. I forgot for a moment that anyone else was there, forgot my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin. I even forgot about the squirming boy in my arms. Only the man who wore those gold eyes. They used to be red, before he changed to my families ways. My dad and grandpa made him change.
He didn’t change much. He was tempted for the blood of human still. Maybe even more so than uncle Jasper. But he kept to his promise. For him to stay, he had to go, vegetarian, as my grandpa often put it.
He even left his coven, dropping the only way you would tell he was part of it. He goes by the last name of Cullen now, to keep up with the human charade my family puts on in public.
If you were to tell me that I would find love in this man standing before me two years ago, I would have laughed at you. Or attacked you.
Two years ago, I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with Alec Volturi.

Unwanted Love - Click and Scroll

Summary:
After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page One

Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Two

Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 5 .............................................................................. Page Four

Chapter 6 .............................................................................. Page Five

Chapter 7 .............................................................................. Page Six

Chapter 8 .............................................................................. Page Seven

Chapter 9 .............................................................................. Page Eight

Chapter 10 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 11 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 12 ............................................................................. Page Ten

Chapter 13 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 14 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 15 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 16 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 17 ............................................................................. Page Thirteen

Unwanted Friendship -  Click and Scroll

Summary:
Alex is now dealing with her moms death, the best way she can, and that is proving to be very difficult. With the fact that she killed her mom, to bring her best friend back, which did work, but things between Melissa and Alex are different. For starters, Alex can barely look at Melissa, without remembering that Melissa is the result of the death of Alex's mom.
Melissa is different too. She's not human, and she's not a vampire. She's a corpse. A living, dead body. So she must be a zombie right? No. A zombie is a mindless, gross walking corpse. Dead, but walking. Melissa is still very smart, and keeps clean. There's also the fact that she is neither dead or alive.
In this installment, you see Alex trying to figure out what exactly Melissa is, struggle with confusing feeling about Alec, deal with her dads over protectiveness, and try to get over her moms death, in a respectful way.
If you liked Unwanted Love, then you wont want to miss it's great sequel Unwanted Friendship, where everything has changed.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Thirteen
Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Fifteen
Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Sixteen

Unwanted Regrets - Click and Scroll

Summary:
**Will fill this in when Summary is completed which will be at the end of Unwanted Friendship
Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 ..............................................................................

Meeting Melissa Adams - Click and Scroll

Summary:

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

Table of Contents:

Prologue ............................................................................... Page Fourteen

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Trailer:

Views: 3958

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree with infinite love. One questin, why would ty call melissa sadie? Or was that just a mistake? Anyway it was a great chapter and cant wait to read more! :)

@Sugnet du Toit: Its surprising how you always have some sort of comment to say about any chapter, and the fact that all you said was Sadie!? surprises me. Did I just leave you speechless?

@Infinite Love: It's always nice to have a new reader, and I hope you decide to stay with the trilogy and novella till the end.

The relationship between Alec and Alex will change. And unfortunately this happened. Not only is Alex human, but she is a normal, ten-year-old human, and a relationship of any kind past friendship, right now, isn't going to happen.

And Aro's reaction? Well, you're just going to have to wait and find out.

As for Meeting Melissa Adam's question, I kind of can't reveal that just yet. I can say, You will notice how the whole Raychel/Sadie thing plays out. Just know that I have my plans, and things may not be as you originally thought.

@Isabella Swan: Well, You'll have to wait and see. Things could be completely different then you thought, they could go along those lines exactly.

Thanks :) I sure will. I was just thinking, that it might have been best for you to put Melissa's story seperate? I am saying this as a fellow writer and not criticizing you. I am not sure if you posting her story and Unwanted Friendship at the same time, might confuse your readers that's all :)

Oh poor Alex and Alec (Pouts) I want her to be a hybrid again lol.

I look forward to seeing Aro's reaction and what the whole Raychel/Sadie thing :) keep me posted please.

I don't think there will be too much confusion with which story it is. I always send update comments, stateing exactly which one it is, and if you miss that, I include the chapter header in comments, just as well as when I post updates in the group.

I normally put a little message in the chapter update, or before the chapter itself. So, I don't think confusion will fall on others. I'm mainly worried about getting myself confused, or new readers ( like you c: ) getting confused, not knowing how I work with it, and updating everyone.

So posting two at the same time won't be that confusing. Also, if I didn't post Melissa's story the same time, there would be many confusing gaps in Unwanted Friendship. They co-inside.

Give it a few chapters, and if you're still really confused, let me know then. (: so far this is the only mention of it.

And I look forward to write Aro's reaction, as well as the Raychel/Sadie/Melissa thing.

Ah fair enough :) I guess that'll make things clearer since you're posting them both on this thread as well as the last story of the trilogy after the second one is done :)

Alright, I'll let you know lol. I am really curious as to what Melissa is. Mhh I wonder lol

I look forward to writing it :)

Although the next Meeting Melissa Adams is done, I am going to put the next chapter for Unwanted Friendship up.

One thing you SHOULD know, not about the story, but me. Sometimes, I get writers block, and don't write and update. Sometimes it takes a really long time. But I'm going to try to get better at that, but don't get mad if I take a long time to update.

I get writer's block too :) I know how that is.

I am writing my own story at the moment, I took me two days to write one of the chapters, since I was writing it in one of the guys P.O.V. so it took me a while to get hang of it lol

I was surprized when he called her Sadie.  An unexpected twist.  What implications could this have for the development of the character and the story?

Chapter Three

It's been about four months since my birthday. Four months since Melissa made me a human kid. And let me say something. I don't know why I ever wanted to be fully human, or have a full childhood. It's not as fun, or fulfilling as I thought.

After the initial shock, which lasted a whole day. A whole day of an unfamiliar hunger as everyone tried to figure out what happened. Forgetting that humans need to eat actual food. I was hungry for a whole day as my family adjusted to the change.

But back on track. After the initial shock, everyone kind of accepted the fact. I would like to say that no one treated me differently. But I would be lying. It would be the biggest lie I've ever told to be honest.

My dad's even more protective of me now. If he knew someone was hungry, or needed to hunt, he wouldn't let them in the same room as me. He even stayed away from me when he was hungry.

Alice loved the 'new me' as she called it. It meant she could get rid of all the clothes I had gotten myself before, including me favourite leather jacket, claiming that they wont suit my new body when I grew up.

And seeing her throw my jacket away, I threw a 'tantrum' which lead to grandpa wanting to see me weekly. Apparently I'm not just physically ten now. Apparently I'm slowly starting to get into the mind set of a ten-year-old, and that scares me.

People still forget that I need to eat, actual food, and since everyone's so protective of me now, they aren't letting me do anything on my own, that could harm me. So, I can't make my own food. I wouldn't even know how. So there are days where I have to remind someone that I need to eat.

My dad was right. I do find it, insanely annoying, that I can barely do anything on my own, and that I have to depend on others to help me. Ten year old human girls are annoying. I am nearly two feet shorter than I was before Melissa changed me.

That's another thing. I haven't really seen Melissa. She's here, but I'm not really allowed to see her. I wouldn't want to see her alone anyway. Who knew what else she'd do to me. It scared me, and I didn't like the fear.

And then there's Alec. He is one person who hasn't changed since I did. And I am so happy he hasn't because everyone acting different around me now, it's gotten to much. So I tend to be around him more than anyone else, except my dad. Alec's become a good friend.

Can't go past that, like we kind of did before I changed. And whatever 'feelings' that were there before, haven't gone away, except I blush now, my heart doesn't skip a beat, or jump anymore. I blush. And that, is about ten times worse.

And the blushing doesn't only happen with the 'feelings' or I guess it's a 'crush' now. But that's not the only time I blush. It happens when I'm embarrassed, when I'm nervous, when I'm the centre of attention. So, basically, all the time. And my dad's really annoying about it. I remember he'd bug Bella when she was human, and whenever she blushed. Well, I'm his kid, so it's worse.

Being a ten-year-old girl is not fun at all. I don't have the air for help when I need it. I can't do anything without someone hovering over me, and the worst part, I have to go back to school. My dad and grandpa have been talking about it. I've already graduated high school, and now I have to go back for elementary school. And I hated school, and everyone knows that.

And that's how we got here. At the elementary school in Forks. My dad and I. Waiting to enrol me. And he's hoping I can start today. I'm hoping they don't let me in at all. But I know that's not going to happen.

“Emmett McCarty, the principal will see you now.” The secretary says, and my dad stands up, and I look down. I don't want to be here, but I know I have no choice. So I just sit there as my dad goes behind a door, to sign paperwork to have me start school.

“Why don't I show you around, while your dad's in talking to the principal.” The secretary says, and I look up at her, and sigh.

“Yea, alright.” I say, and stand up out of the chair. The secretary leads me out of the office, and takes me down one of the few halls.

“You're eight?” She asks, looking at me.

“Ten. I'm short, I know.” I reply, without looking back.

“Right, sorry. So, you'd be in grade 5 then? That's down this hallway. I'll bring you to meet your teacher, and classmates. Then one of your classmates will take the tour from there.” She says, and I look at her, right before she stops, and knocks on the door.

I look up to see a guy open the door. He seemed young for teaching. And he also seemed very familiar, though I couldn't put my finger on it.

“Mr. Damon, this is your new student. Alexandria McCarty.” She says, and I look up at him. He had dirty blonde hair, and green eyes, and a smile that seemed to be friendly enough.

“It's Alex.

“Well, Lexie, I am Mr. Damon. I'll be your teacher.” He says, holding out his hand. It takes me a second to realize, he's trying to shake my hand. So I grip his hand, and shake it.

“I understand that you have chosen someone to give Lexie a tour of the school?” The secretary looked in the teacher's eyes for a second to long. It wasn't a connection I was familiar seeing, and I didn't like it. It was almost like how Melissa would look at Raychel, after I knew that Raychel was Sadie.

“I do. Paulina, why don't you take Alex for a tour of the school.” The teacher looked at a girl, with shoulder length brown hair, with bangs right across her forehead, and glasses. The girl stood up, and walked towards me.

“Hi. I'm Paulina, let's go, so we can get back before recess.” She says, and starts to pull me away.

I just barely hear the secretary speak to the teacher. “This is the closest we've gotten to Melissa yet. Tyson's working on it. So calm down Mar-” And then I couldn't hear anything, but the girl beside me.

“You nervous?” She asks.

“Yea. I've, uh, never been to elementary school before. I've been home schooled until now.” I reply, looking at her.

“Don't worry. Mr. Damon doesn't put up with any form of bullying. So you should be fine.” She says, and I look at her.

“Neither do I. I'm able to stand up for myself.” I say, looking around, when I thought I saw something out the window. No, not something. Someone. Me?

I walk to the window at the end of the hall, and look out, just in time to see some blonde hair. It disappeared as quickly as it had shown up.

“Alex, are you okay?” Paulina walks up, and I turn around, and nod. “Yea, I'm fine. I just wanted to see how big the school yard was.” I say, and smile.

“It's not that big. There's not many people in the school, so it's a small yard. But there's still a lot of space to run and everything.” She says.

I nod, turning back to the window. I then turn back to her, and smile.

“Paulina! You dropped your permission slip!” A guy says, running over to us.

“Permission slip? For what?” I ask, looking at her.

“Yea, this schools lame. You need your parents permission to go to the school dance. Kindergarten to grade four, go for an hour before lunch, and dance in a class line. Grades five to eight, get to have an actual sort of school dance. After lunch until the end of the day. But if you don't have your permission slip, you can't go.” The guy says.

“And, you are?” I ask, looking at him.

“That's Matt. Go back to class.” Paulina says, before turning around, and walking me away from the guy pretty fast.

“Your permission slip!” The guy- Matt, calls after us.

“I can get another one from Mr. Damon!” She says, and then turns us through a door, and into what looked like the washrooms.

“What was that?” I ask, looking at her.

“Matt. Fourth grader. He likes to keep to himself, my brother.”

“Wow.” I reply.

“Yea, and he doesn't know how to leave me alone.”.

“I don't know how siblings are. I'm an only child.” I say.

Paulina waits for about three minutes, before leading us out of the washroom again, but this time, she walks down another hall, and stops at the end. There are doors, that must lead to the gym. The only way I knew that was because of the signs on the doors.

“That dance is next week.” I say.

“Yes. And it's a Halloween dance.” Paulina then goes on about explaining how the dances work, better than her brother did.

“If your dad's in talking to the principal, he's probably getting a form for the dance as well.” Paulina finishes her explanation, before walking back to the class room, when the 'tour' was finished, and when we got to the class, the rest of the kids were putting books in their desks, and waiting.

“Recess is about to start, you can come play with me. I normally just play the game 21 with my friend. It's a different kind of basketball game. Have you played?” She asks.

“Maybe next recess Paulina. Alex needs to stay in this time so we can talk, with her parent's as well.” The teacher says, just as a bell rings, and all the kids walk out, including Paulina.

“Here, this will be your desk.” The teacher says, walking me over to a desk, just as the class door closes.

I turn around, in time to see my dad. He seems calm, though I wish I still had a connection with the air, so I could find out how his meeting with the principal went, since my dad could keep calm in serious situations.

“Ah, Mr. McCarty. My name is Marcus Damon. I will be you're daughters teacher. Is you're wife not going to join us?” The teacher asks my dad.

“My wife passed away a year and a half ago. So no. She wont.” My dad replied, and I looked down.

“My apologies. I didn't know.”

“It's fine.” Dad says, and I look up.

“I understand that Alexandria has been home schooled.”

“It's Alex.” I say, though they don't hear me.

“She has. My wife and I, we moved around a lot and never stayed in one place to long, so Alex had to be home schooled. I settled down just recently, my final move for now, so I can get over my wife's passing, without work stress.” My dad explains.

“Well, I'm here if she needs help with any of her school work.” Mr. Damon says.

It turns out I don't start school until tomorrow, so after my dad and Mr. Damon spoke, my dad walked me outside to the car.

I don't waste a second before I start speaking. “They're looking for Melissa.” I say.

“I know. I want to know why.” My dad says, an edge to his voice, that wasn't there a few minutes ago. I wasn't surprised by it. My dad doesn't like Melissa, and he get's that edge whenever he's talking to, or about her.

So, I sit silent, until we get home, and I walk inside, and sigh.

“How are you?” I hear a familiar voice behind me, and I turn around, and look up at him.

“Hungry. Where's Melissa?” I ask.

“I'm right here. What's going on?” I hear, and turn to see Melissa standing there, as my dad looked at her. She knew something was going on, since she didn't get looks from my dad that often.

“Who are Marcus, Carmen and Tyson?” He asks, and I notice Melissa's facial expression just drop.

“Ah, Crap.” She says, and then shook her head.

And that's it for Chapter Three. But that's not all. Check out the new Trailer for Unwanted Friendship. (Please no hate, it's only the second video I made, so yea.) I hope you like it.

Nice! I wonder what happens next?

Ohh, poor Alex-she really hates being a kid.

I wonder what will happen now that she's in school and that Marcus, Carmen and Tyson have showed up.

I like the trailer as well:)

Looks like things at school will be even more complicated than Alex could have anticipated. I wonder what will happen next?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service