The Twilight Saga

A/N:MUST READ

So, rated Pg13 for it's reasoning. It has some course language that can be suited for a pre-teen, but it's the fact that seeming how Alec is part of the Volturi, and the Volturi wouldn't mind if the Cullens were dead, so Alec does have some threats to kill Alex come out of his mouth.

Thanks for your cooperation. Enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:

I do not own the Cullens, they belong to Stephanie Meyer. Alex, however belongs to me. The plot belongs to me. The pairing of Alex and Alec was my idea, though it does not belong to me, seeming how it has one of Stephanies original characters involved. The Cullens, woves, humans and setting all belong to Stephanie.

I only own the characters of Alex and Melissa and Raychel. Please ask me if you want to use these Characters. If I give you permission please note in your story that these three belong to me.

That is all. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
I looked into his eyes. Gold. Like my family. I forgot for a moment that anyone else was there, forgot my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, my cousin. I even forgot about the squirming boy in my arms. Only the man who wore those gold eyes. They used to be red, before he changed to my families ways. My dad and grandpa made him change.
He didn’t change much. He was tempted for the blood of human still. Maybe even more so than uncle Jasper. But he kept to his promise. For him to stay, he had to go, vegetarian, as my grandpa often put it.
He even left his coven, dropping the only way you would tell he was part of it. He goes by the last name of Cullen now, to keep up with the human charade my family puts on in public.
If you were to tell me that I would find love in this man standing before me two years ago, I would have laughed at you. Or attacked you.
Two years ago, I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with Alec Volturi.

Unwanted Love - Click and Scroll

Summary:
After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.
Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.
The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.
After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.
Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.
What will happen to Alex after all this?

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page One

Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Two

Chapter 3 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 4 .............................................................................. Page Three

Chapter 5 .............................................................................. Page Four

Chapter 6 .............................................................................. Page Five

Chapter 7 .............................................................................. Page Six

Chapter 8 .............................................................................. Page Seven

Chapter 9 .............................................................................. Page Eight

Chapter 10 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 11 ............................................................................. Page Nine

Chapter 12 ............................................................................. Page Ten

Chapter 13 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 14 ............................................................................. Page Eleven

Chapter 15 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 16 ............................................................................. Page Twelve

Chapter 17 ............................................................................. Page Thirteen

Unwanted Friendship -  Click and Scroll

Summary:
Alex is now dealing with her moms death, the best way she can, and that is proving to be very difficult. With the fact that she killed her mom, to bring her best friend back, which did work, but things between Melissa and Alex are different. For starters, Alex can barely look at Melissa, without remembering that Melissa is the result of the death of Alex's mom.
Melissa is different too. She's not human, and she's not a vampire. She's a corpse. A living, dead body. So she must be a zombie right? No. A zombie is a mindless, gross walking corpse. Dead, but walking. Melissa is still very smart, and keeps clean. There's also the fact that she is neither dead or alive.
In this installment, you see Alex trying to figure out what exactly Melissa is, struggle with confusing feeling about Alec, deal with her dads over protectiveness, and try to get over her moms death, in a respectful way.
If you liked Unwanted Love, then you wont want to miss it's great sequel Unwanted Friendship, where everything has changed.

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Thirteen
Chapter 2 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen

Unwanted Regrets - Click and Scroll

Summary:
**Will fill this in when Summary is completed which will be at the end of Unwanted Friendship
Table of Contents:

Chapter 1 ..............................................................................

Meeting Melissa Adams - Click and Scroll

Summary:

We all know Alex's story, but what we don't know is how she met Melissa. We all thought they met at school, which isn't entirely true. Melissa has a backstory of her own, which she had forgotten, until she died, and resurrected.

Melissa originally forgot, because it was to dangerous for her to know they truth, what walks with the humans. But now that she's back from the dead, she remembers.

This is Melissa's story.

She isn't as innocent as you had originally thought.

Table of Contents:

Prologue ............................................................................... Page Fourteen

Chapter 1 .............................................................................. Page Fourteen
Trailer:

Views: 3363

Replies to This Discussion

In the middle of chapter 10

I am soooo sorry it took so long, but I lost internet at home, and have been blocked when it comes to writing. Chapter 10 was soo heart breaking to write, and just for making you wait so long, I also went ahead and got chapter 11 ready. so I will be posting two chapters today. And chapter 11, is, well, interesting. more of the past. so here you go.

Chapter 10

My dad was in my room within a second after I called out to Melissa, hoping that for some unknown reason her and Alec were playing a game. I heard my dad speak angrily, though I did not pay attention to what the words he was saying were.

I knew how it looked from my door, how it sounded. Melissa had shown up, like I said she would, and I was calling down to her. My dad didn’t come to stand beside me to see what had me yelling, he just grabbed my arm, and pulled me away from the window, and out into the hall.

My dad made me look up at him, and I could see the anger in his eyes, anger directed to me. He didn’t know, he didn’t see her, and he couldn’t even if he were paying attention, because as soon as Alec noticed that I saw who he had killed, he dragged the body, Melissa’s body further into the forest, away from my sight.

Still not paying attention to the angry words, I wrapped my arms around my dad in a tight hug, burying my face in his chest, and did something that I had not done since I was a baby. I cried.

The last time I remember crying was when I wasn’t even a year old yet, and I had gotten lost in the forest, during a walk with my mom, and I walked off on my own, when she wasn’t looking, eventually getting lost. I was afraid at the time, but only let a few tears fall. I never have been one to cry.

But here I was, crying harder than I ever had, and had my dad confused, but trying to comfort me best he could, all anger set aside for a different time, and all I was giving him were words here and there.

“Hush. It’s okay. It will be fine. Daddies here.” Dad said, clearly confused, and not knowing what to do to calm me. I don’t blame him, I wouldn’t either. I doubt even mom would know, and moms are supposed to know.

“What’s going on here?” I hear my mom say. I didn’t even hear her come in, and next thing I know, her hands are on my arms, gently trying to lift me off of my dad, so I could tell everyone what’s going on. It just made me tighten my hold on my dad, afraid to show my face, having never cried like this.

“Alex, what’s wrong?” Mom says, though I don’t reply. The only thing going through my mind is not seeing Alec drain Melissa, but her body falling limp to his feet.

My best friend had just died as I watched, my only friend. I could do nothing to stop it, I watched her die.

“Edward?” I hear mom say, hoping he could find an explanation in my head, and tell her what’s going on.  I start thinking of other things, not wanting him to know.

I obviously wasn’t the only one, not wanting him in my head, as I noticed dad hold me closer.

“No. When she is ready to tell us, she will. Until then go find something else to do. Everyone.” Dad said.

“But she-” Edward started, before dad cut him off.

“Go.”

It was then that my dad didn’t sound like the friendly dad I have known all my life, but a father, looking out for his child, a father who would die, trying to make his child happy. The type of father I never have seen in real life, only in books and movies.

I didn’t dad could be like that, he was always the playful and fun dad. Playfully tease me, laugh when others did, not in a mean way. And when others would make a joke about me that would go too far, he would still laugh, though his eyes held anger.

I clung to my dad, not wanting anyone to see my face, wanting the crying to stop, but it wouldn’t. Dad’s shirt was soaked from my tears, yet they still came, it was not like me, which was probably why my dad had completely changed personality, in worry.

I tried to think of other things, trying to get my mind off of Melissa being dead, but it didn’t help at all.

I was just about to tell my dad that my best friend had died, when the phone rang, and I felt him tense. Thinking it was Melissa again.

To get my mind off of Melissa’s death, and try to calm down, I tried listening to what grandpa was saying on the phone.

“Hello? ... Oh hi Mrs. Adams. … No, she isn’t here, Alex is sick. … No, it isn’t like her at all to be out so late.”

Late? It was only midafternoon when … More tears flowed as I remembered what had happened this afternoon. I couldn’t pay attention to what grandpa said next. I cried more into my dad’s shirt.

“Alex, please tell me what’s wrong. You’re worrying your mother and me.” Dad said as I cried more.

“Dead.” I managed to get out, through my crying and ragged breaths.

“Who’s dead honey?”  Mom asks.

I didn’t want to answer. It would make it more final. I knew I would lose her to death eventually. But I didn’t expect it to be so soon. I didn’t want to finalise my best friend’s death. But they needed to know.

I took a deep breath, trying to force myself to say the name, but it only made me cry more.

I tried calming down enough to say her name, I knew it would be hard, I knew it, but I tried. I tried to stop myself from crying, being childish, I didn’t like people seeing me cry. But was this different? I didn’t want to believe it was I was crying all the same.

“Melissa.” I said, crying more.

Chapter 11

It had been a week since Melissa had died, and I’ve been crying myself to sleep every night. According to Melissa’s mom, she was on her way here to see me, before she went missing, that’s why she called that night to see if she was here.

I saw how my dad felt guilty to my pain, but I didn’t blame him at all. I blamed Alec. He may have sat in the same house as me, claiming to do his job. ‘Keep an eye on the hybrid. Aro commanded it.’ I refused to speak to him, look at him or anything. And my dad sure as hell refused letting him anywhere near me alone.

“Hey everyone! I’m Melissa, and this is my very best friend in the whole world, Alex!”

I was watching one of the video’s Melissa would put up on the internet. I noticed that I looked like I wanted to be anywhere but on camera with her, which made me feel bad.

“Melissa this is stupid. Turn the thing off, who would watch this?”

“Alex, come on, everyone who watches knows exactly who you are, and have been demanding for you to show your face. You’re off camera every time I make a video you’re going to be in it this time.”

“What if I don’t want to? My dad won’t like this. He’ll get mad at me if he ever finds out.”

I watched, as tears pooled in my eyes. I had to take the video away before she put it online, dad and Grandpa worrying that if it got on the internet, and in the future, people watching it, would know who I am, and we would be in trouble if humans started figuring out.

“Please Alex? I’m only asking for you to be in this one.”

“Why must you make me look like the bad guy, on camera? Fine. I’ll do it, but only once.”

“Yay! Thanks Alex! You’re the best!”

I wiped my eyes, as I heard someone walking towards my room, and pressed pause on the video, and looked up.

“Come in.” I said, as the footsteps stopped, but before there was a knock.

The door opened, and my dad walked in, and I looked down. “I should have listened to you and mom, and not made any friends at school. It was stupid, prolonging it. Now I have to live with it, knowing that I was stupid enough to make a friend, and the pain of losing her.” I said, angry with myself.

“No one’s calling you stupid Alex. We couldn’t expect that you would go through school, without any sort of friend. We are glad you found a friend, and we feel bad you lost her so soon.” Dad said, sitting down next to me, and moving the computer away, before pulling me into a hug.

My eyes, swimming in tears again, closed, pushing some tears out. “Why did she have to die? I tried so hard to keep her safe. Why’d she have to go die? Why her?” I cried, trying to keep calm. I’ve been a mess all week, I wanted to keep calm. I didn’t want to cry anymore, I wanted the pain to go away.

“You went into the friendship knowing she was human, and would eventually die. That showed your strength. You’re even stronger that I am, when it comes to this. I couldn’t bear losing your mom, she refused to be turned. I turned her after your birth because I was being selfish.” Dad said, holding me close, trying to comfort me.

“What happened when she woke up? When she realised that you turned her?” I asked, looking up at him.

Dad flinched then, but smiled after. “You know your mom’s temper. Imagine that, but worse. She almost killed me in her anger.” He said.

“Why didn’t she?” I asked.

“Because of you.” He said, and continued after seeing what must have been confusion on my face. “She heard you cry out for me, demand me actually. It was one thing she hoped you would do, before you were born.” Dad said.

“I never was close with my dad. And saw all my friends so close with their dads growing up, well, I swore that when I had kids, they would always be a part of their dad’s life.” I heard mom say, and I looked over at her, not even noticing that she had come in. She smiled warmly. “I wanted a daughter who would always be so dependent on her dad, where her dad would always be her number one guy.”

By now, mom was over sitting on the other side of me, brushing the hair that stuck to my face -due to the tears- away, before taking my hand.

“It was true your dad didn’t like you, seeing what you were doing to me while I was pregnant. But I made him swear, never to hurt you, if I were to die. When I woke up, I did try to kill him for turning me, not having wanted to turn, but when I heard you cry out for him, it stopped me.” She says.

I frowned at the thought of my mom killing my dad, but listened to the rest of her story, my mind away from Melissa for the first time all week.

“She got what she wanted. You were always independent, but when you needed help, you would come to me. And you would never let anyone near you, unless I was there. The only other person you let hold her for any amount of time, or anything was your mom.” Dad explained.

“There were times where you didn’t even want me. I couldn’t be mad, I got what I wanted, a child. And my child was close to her dad. That doesn’t mean I never got jealous, because I did. But I couldn’t be happier. I had the family I always wanted. I had friends who I soon considered siblings. I had the love of my life. I also had your dad.”

“Hey. I thought I was the love of your life.” My dad whined, and I looked up at him, seeing that he was only joking around, before looking back at my mom.

Mom then pulled me out of dad’s arms, and into her own, smoothing my hair down. “No. My baby girl is. You’re just … you.” She teased, and I smiled.

“Don’t you go smiling at that Alex. It hurt.” Dad said, pretending to be in a lot of pain, making me smile even more.

I then looked at my computer, the frozen video of Melissa smiling, while successfully putting a stupid party hat on my head, and my smile disappeared, a frown taking its place.

“I want to kill him, for killing her. But that won’t solve anything. I just, it hurts. After I tried to keep her safe, he just gets away with it. I don’t want him here anymore, even less so than before he killed her.” I said, frowning.

Mom was still smoothing down my hair, holding me close. She pulled me closer then, trying to keep me calm. “If I could bring her back, I would. I don’t like seeing my baby girl hurting. I don’t know what I can do, to take the hurt away.” She said, making me frown more.

The worst part of all of this though, it wasn’t the death of my best friend, but the fact that I dreamt of Alec holding me, and wished that he would do the same when I was awake, hold me, comfort me. And it scared me, not the fact that he could hurt me, kill me, but the fact that I wanted him near, felt calm with him near, that was what scared me.

I knew that Edward knew these thoughts, and how it scared me. I also knew that he wouldn’t tell my parents, fearing the fact that my dad would kill Alec, thus starting a war with the Volturi. Just like I knew that Jasper knew the longing I felt near Alec, along with the fear, but wouldn’t say anything with the same fear Edward had. So I stuck with my dad more and more the past week, barely leaving his side.

I looked up at my dad, frowning. It didn’t get past my mom unnoticed. It seemed like she was expecting it. She squeezed me one last time, before releasing me, and standing up.

“I need to go. The shops about to close and I need to get a part, to fix Alice’s car. I was coming up here to let you know, before I joined into the conversation. I’ll be back in a while.” She said, bending down, and kissing my hair, before smiling softly, and leaving.

I looked at my computer, frowning, eyes filling with tears again. My dad noticed, and pulled me into a hug, rocking me gently.

“I miss her.” I said, letting the tears fall, before closing my eyes.

“I know, she’s always going to be with you though, no matter what, she’s always going to be there for you, watching over you.”

I looked up at him, confused. Having never lost anyone close to me before, I’ve never had this conversation before.

Dad then pointed to the area right around my heart, smiling warmly. “No matter where you go. What you do. She’s always going to be with you. Right here.” He said.

What a sad and complicated situation!

Yes, it was so sad to write, but i had too. I just hope future chapters wont be as hard to write. though there will be a few that will be painful aswell.

next chapter will be up sooner this time, i promise (:

awww poor Alex :(

Yes ):

I am sorry it is a short chapter, I already have Chapter 13 written, but given to the end of this chapter, I wanted to leave you hanging a little with the cliff hanger. I will post the next chapter on Monday or Tuesday, since I get internet on Monday, and the library is closed until next Wednesday, due t renovations.

So here you go, I will post a little blurb at the end I encourage you to read.

Chapter 12

One month. That’s how long it took for the police to find Melissa’s body, somewhere far away from my house. Alec must have moved it, planted it somewhere before coming back that day.

I had finally stopped crying myself to sleep, finished mourning my friend, accepted the fact that she was dead, not coming back, about a week ago. It was hard, but I managed to live on my own.

I was sitting in the living room, watching some stupid sport with my dad when it cut out to the news.

“We interrupt this program with some vital information. The body, of missing teenager Melissa Adams, declared missing last month, was found today. The body was found chopped into pieces, and thrown into a garbage bag in the river where it ended up flowing to shore of Third Beach in La Push. Melissa has been confirmed dead, and has been so for over a month.”

The screen then cut to someone down by the beach, talking into the microphone.

“I was just cleaning up the garbage that was left over from the celebration some of us had last night, when I saw the bag. I thought someone had been collecting garbage the night before, so I opened the bag, to put what I had picked up in it, to find chopped up pieces of a body in the bag.”

“Pieces?” I asked, frowning, as the TV flashed to Bella’s dad, to talk about it.

“It’s been a while since the area had a murder, and even looking back to our last one, we notice that this is a different killer. There have been reports of other areas having murders like this, and we notice now that the killer has killed in our area. If it is the same serial killer, we don’t need to worry, as he only kills one person in an area, chops them up, before leaving for the next area. But I advise that you, watching this, keep safe. We’re working on setting up a town wide curfew.”

I took a deep breath, and only then noticed that half way through the news cast, my dad pulled me into a hug. Now the TV was showing a picture of Melissa, one I took, that her mom really liked. With photo shopped words on the picture.

Melissa Sophie Adams, 05/15/1995 – 06/19/2013.

I looked up at my dad, before hiding my face in his side. “He chopped her up? Why not at least leave her whole? Why chop her up?” I asked, trying to hold back the tears.

“I don’t know. It will be fine. Don’t worry.” Dad said, holding me close.

I took a deep breath. “I’m fine. I need some air. I’m going out for a bit.” I said, pulling away, and stood up, wiping my eyes.

“You sure?” Dad asked, looking at me.

I looked at him, seeing his eyes full of concern, before nodding. “Yeah, I’m going to go think, clear my head.” I say, smiling just a little. “I’ll be back before late.” I say, turning around, and walking out the door.

I got in my car, and drove off. I was aware of Alec following me, but at least he didn’t get in the car. But I didn’t know why I wasn’t as angry as I should be with him. I wasn’t planning on talking to him to find out.

I went shopping. It calmed me down, I didn’t buy much. The only thing I did buy was the stupid ugly sweater that Melissa had fallen in love with, the last time we went shopping together. I didn’t understand why, but I bought it, and got in the car, driving around the mall, sitting in the back, where no one went, not even staff.

I got out of the car, leaving the sweater in the car, before walking around it, pacing.

“I apologise.”

The voice, did not match the words. I didn’t turn to look at him, though I did stop, anger filling me, though not as much as there should be. Something else filled me, though I wasn’t sure what it was.

“Did you have to chop her up? Why not leave the body whole?” I tried to sound mean, but my voice shook in parts.

“It would have looked suspicious if they found the body, whole, with no blood.” He says.

“I don’t care.” I reply.

“I did not know it was the girl with the bouncy hair. I was blind to the hunt at the time. I only realised who it was after I had finished.”

I turned around then, and started yelling.

“WHY DO YOU CARE IF IT WAS HER?” I didn’t give him the chance to respond, I kept going, but lowered my voice, so it would not call attention to us. “All you do is kill people! Everyone you feed from ends up dead! I tried to keep her away from you, tried to keep her safe! I tried, but obviously it wasn’t good enough! She was my only friend! And you killed her like one would a bug!” I kept backing up, to keep away from him, as he kept walking closer, his eyes expressing how truly sorry he was. I was against the wall, with him standing in front of me.

“GET AWAY! I hate you, I wish you never came here she’d still be alive if you never came! All of you just leave, don’t come back! I don’t want to see any of you anymore!” I cried, as I started trying to push him away. But when that wouldn’t work, I was hitting his chest, wanting him to leave, but wanting him to stay.

I was more mad at myself, then him, mad at myself for not being mad at him, mad at myself for wanting him close, mad at myself for putting up with him.

He grabbed my arms then, and held me against the wall, looking at me. “Stop it!” He yells, my anger, fueling his. But I didn’t care. My mind was clouded over, and when I couldn’t hit him, I started kicking at him. Wanting him to get as far away from me as he could and trying to ignore the part of me that wanted him near.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I yelled at the same time he yelled “CUT IT OUT!”

It got silent then. The tears on my face stopped rolling down; the wind stopped both our breathing. Anger still clear in our eyes, as we glared at each other. Everything was still, and silent.

I don’t know who made the first move, but before I knew it our lips were pushing against each other’s all anger still there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

AHHH!! THEY FINALLY KISSED!

I admit they were going to in earlier chapters, well, Alec kiss Alex, or Alex dreaming it. But I wanted to hold off, for this.

Next chapter, there will be some sort of Melissa appearance  Whether it is a memory or real or dream-like i won't tell you, but we encounter Melissa in the next chapter, and her appearance will start the rise of the climax.

Yes, that means, if the climax is coming, so is the end. I hate endings, but every story must have one, so this one must.

Now, big news.

CONTEST!

A new character will be introduced in the upcoming chapters, and I would like to base him/her off of one of my readers.

Here's how It's gonna go.

If you want to have this character based off of you, there is one simple thing you have to do. Fill out a fourm, and send it to me in a comment.

The winner will be selected at random by my younger brother, so I am not the one picking out of my readers.

You will be informed if you are the winner. If not, you will have to wait and find out.

Contest will close after the next chapter is put up.

*** DO NOT POST THE FORUM ON THE STORY, COMMENT ME ***

First Name(what your name really is or what you wish it is):

Favourite Hobby(bad):

Favourite Hobby(good):

Quick Description(Looks):

Favourite Character in Unwanted Love So Far:

*** NEXT CHAPTER UP IN LESS THEN A WEEK ***

I like the short chapter you posted :) some intense moment between Alex and Alec, I wonder what will happen between them now :( I feel bad for Mellisa though still, and the pain Alex is going through.

Short. But I think everyone will see another side to Alef next chapter.
So glad you liked it.

I look forward to that then :)

Well next chapter will be up soon.

can;t wait :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service